- » Vegetarian Cornbread
Vegetarian Cornbread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian cornbread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian cornbread recipes.
Mexican Style Chili And Cornbread
How about homemade chilli and cornbread? A great recipe that is healthy and absolutely vegetarian! Watch this step-by-step video to making this dish. A simple recipe that does not involve too much effort, but seems to be a great dish! Watch and learn. - 123.965
Veggie Kitchen Cornbread
If you enjoy making brad at home, try making this Basic Cornmeal recipe. This recipe video is about a basic recipe, which uses corn meal and whole wheat flour. However, you can make your own alterations as per your taste. You can try this recipe with only... - 119.737
Spiced Mexican Cornbread
How about spiced cornbread? Here is a video recipe showing you how to make Mexican cornbread. Filled with flavor, this recipe includes jalapenos, cumin and smoked paprika!! The spices make this cornbread absolutely delicious. Watch the video and try it... - 116.541
Check out this Crunchy cornbread recipe! In a matter of minutes you will be ready to bake these muffins. You can brush the muffins with melted butter when they are done or just have it as it is with jam. Bon Appetite! - 108.71
Sour Cream Cornbread
1. Preheat the oven to 425°.
2. Take an 8-by-8-by-2-inch baking dish, spread 1 tablespoon of softened butter evenly over the bottom and sides with a pastry brush and set aside.
3. Into a deep mixing bowl combine the cornmeal, flour,... - 49.249
Solar Cooked Cornbread
A cornbread with buttermilk pancake mix and cornmeal to yield a soft cornbread. Easily done using a solar cooker and it’s a done deal. Watch the video but without the audio! - 47.1222
Acorn Squash Stuffed With Cornbread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat a 9 X 5-inch loaf pan with butter.
3) In a large bowl, mix together the cornmeal, flour and baking powder.
4) In a small bowl, mix the milk, egg substitute and honey.
5) Pour the liquid ingredients into the... - 47.0488
Going Bananas With Cornbread
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) In a bowl, add first 5 ingredients to toss. Set it aside.
3) In another bowl, add corn meal, soy flour and baking powder.
4) Stir in honey and water to the mixture and blend thoroughly.
5) Use a 10"... - 46.2693
Country Style Cornbread
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Grease a 9 X 12 inch baking pan with oil or butter and dust with corn meal.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour, corn meal, baking powder, soda and salt.
4. In another mixing bowl, use a wire... - 45.0714
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly-grease 9-inch square baking pan.
Combine cornmeal, flour, baking powder and barden blend in large bowl.
Melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat.
Add buttermilk and cook until warm; stir to combine.
Add... - 44.5741
1.Take a 5-6 cup mold or abking dish and grease it well.
2.In a bowl, put flour, baking soda,and baking powder.
3.In a separate bowl, combine egg with oil and milk and stir well.
4.Put the egg mixture into cornmeal and stir well.
5.Add... - 43.0404
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 475 degrees.
2) Combine cornmeal, flour, baking powder, sugar and salt together and add the corn, egg, bacon, buttermilk and crippings. Stir the mixture properly.
3) Pour the mixture into a geased... - 42.6991
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Place the 8 dry ingredients in a bowl no need to sift and mix thoroughly.
Add the mayonnaise, the cream cheese, and the syrups, and mix with your hands until they are completely incorporated into the dry ingredients and the batter... - 42.2662
Vegetarian Cornbread Squares
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray.
Add oil, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, and saute until tender.
Stir in chopped pepper, basil, rhyme, and pepper, and continue to cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until vegetables are... - 40.9739
This is a brilliant Cornbread recipe. I prepare this for my family all the time! Donâ€™t miss out on this easy Cornbread recipe. - 40.5644
Cottage Cheese Cornbread
1.Take a medium sized saucepan and put sugar and water in it and put the pan on medium flame.
2.Stir the ingredients until the sugar gets completely mixed in water and add juices and bananas to the pan and continue stirring.
3.Once done, take a plastic... - 40.1951
1. Drain the liquid from the corn into a 4-cup measure; reserve the corn. Add enough water to the corn liquid to measure 2 cups.
2. Finely chop half of the drained chilies, if using. Cut the remaining chilies into strips. Reserve.
3. Measure the cornmeal,... - 39.2723
Coat an 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
Add margarine, and place in a 425° oven for 3 minutes or until margarine melts.
Press broccoli between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Combine broccoli, muffin mix and remaining 5 ingredients, stirring... - 37.9924
Prepare cornbread according to package directions; cool.
Crumble cornbread after it cools.
Mix with remaining ingredients and chill for several hours or overnight. - 37.045
Creole Upside Down Cornbread
1. Empty the Frozen Creole Succotash into a saucepan.
2. Boil for 5 to 6 minutes to defrost.
3. Grease an 8-inch square baking dish with oil or butter.
4. Turn the succotash into the baking dish and spread evenly.
5. Prepare cornbread mix according to... - 36.3648
Poor Man's Cornbread
Combine dry ingredients.
Pour boiling water over mixture and stir until moistened.
Let cool and make into small pat ties.
Fry in deep fat until golden brown.
Serves 6. - 33.6034
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Combine cornmeal, flour, sugar, and baking powder in a bowl.
3. Stir in oil, milk, and egg substitute only until flour is moistened. Do not overmix.
4. Pour into an oiled 8 x 8-inch pan.
5. Bake 20-25 minutes. - 32.4694
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Sift dry ingredients together into a mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
Pour batter into a greased 9-inch pie plate or 8-inch square pan. Bake for 25 minutes or until top is golden and firm. - 31.6099
All Corn Cornbread
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix together the cornmeal, baking soda, and salt.
3. Add the egg, butter, and buttermilk and mix only until the dry ingredients are moistened. Turn into a well-oiled deep 9-inch pie plate.
4. Bake on the top rack of the... - 30.0963
Light Cornbread Squares
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine buttermilk, egg substitute, and oil; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Pour batter into an 8-inch square pan coated with cooking... - 29.8855
Savory Cornbread (with No Added Sugar)
Isn't it absolutely lovely to bite into a warm slice of heavenly corn bread? Simple but satisfying is what I would call it. The best part is you can make it right at home. Go on...savor the goodness! - 0
Cornbread - Cooking With The Vegan Zombie
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F. Grease a baking dish with coconut oil and set aside.
2. In a sauté pan add in the olive oil and heat. Followed by onion and sauté for few minutes.
3. Add in the red bell pepper and jalapeno. ... - 0