- » Vegetarian Cookie
Vegetarian Cookie Recipes
Vegetarian Cookie, also known by the term Vegan Cookie is a baked food preparation which is made using only strictly vegetarian ingredients. No eggs and dairy products are used to prepare these cookies. Most of the ... More »
Vegetarian Whole Wheat Almond Cookie
Most Indians and vegetarians have difficulty finding vegetarian cookie recipes. So, Indian Chef Manjula is showing is cookie recipe which is eggless, yet delicious, soft and crunchy. All it requires is making a dough and making small flat biscuits, rest is... - 103.183
Vegetarian Coconut Macaroons
1. In a bowl, combine the coconut and milk, mix vanilla into it and drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto a buttered cookie sheet with two and a half inches of distance between them
2. Bake them at 350°F for ten minutes until golden brown; remove from... - 25.6477
Vegetarian Scotch Shortbread
1. Preheat oven to moderate (325° F.).
2. Cream the butter, add the sugar gradually and beat until fluffy. If desired, use an electric mixer at medium speed.
3. Sift the flour and salt into the creamed mixture and blend thoroughly with the hand.
4. Press the... - 34.1607
Crispy, yummy and fancy almond cookies to go great with coffee, tea, hot chocolate ot just about anything! Try out this quick and simple recipe and dish out to win some comments. - 35.5218
Amazingly delicious chocolate cookies guaranteed to make your day. Egglessly baked specially for Vegetarians but everyone can enjoy. - 32.629
These crispy and crunchy walnut cookies pretty much go with any of your hot sip favorites. Quick and easy to make, enjoy the goodness of walnuts flavored with coffee essence! - 39.1752
These new cookies are truly original with the flavors of blanched almonds and cinnamon. Perfect to go for tea-time snack or a mid-day munch! - 37.3576
Semolina Christmas Cake
Amazingly delicious christmas cookies guaranteed to make your day. Egglessly baked specially for Vegetarians but everyone can enjoy. - 37.9333
How To Make Mexican Wedding Cookies, Snowball Cookies With Pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare a lined parchment paper cookie sheet.
3. Place the pecans on a cookie sheet forming a single layer; toast the pecans for 8-10 minutes in the pre heated oven.
4. Once done allow it to cool and chop them... - 0
How To Make Lace Cookie - Macadamia Lace Cookie
Learn step by step how to make this incredible lace cookie and add the nut of your preference. With caramel notes these crunchy cookies are called lace cookies because it creates holes as it bubbles in the oven, they are usually filled with chocolate and... - 0
Preheat oven to the temperature on the crescent roll package.
Unroll the crescent rolls and place on a cookie sheet pressing as a single layer.
Bake the crescent roll layer for the time indicated on the package.
When the dough is finished... - 26.2571
Cookie Press Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and almond extracts. Reduce speed to low; add flour and salt and beat until well combined.
2. Spoon one-third of... - 32.1168
Vegetarian Won Ton Soup
Vegetarians who want to try out appetizing food with Chinese flavors, here is a recipe just right for you. Check out Tamra Davis along with her Asian friend making wonton soup with lots of vegetables and other Asian flavors. Healthy and delicious a must feed... - 111.101
Vegetarian Turkey Dressing
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) On a cookie sheet, place the almonds.
3) Heat in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the almonds turn golden brown. Do not burn them. Keep aside, after cooking.
4) In a large mixing... - 43.3101
Vegetarian Chili Recipe: Soulful & Full Of Flavor
Vegetarian chili on a cold winter day is lovely. This recipe won her accolades and prizes when she first came up with it. With Monique's version, you will won't even realize the lack of meat. - 109.493
Almond Pistachio Cranberry Cookies And Butter Cookies
Craving for some cookies? If yes, then you should check this out. It's homemade and simple to make. You can serve it as a snack with tea. Watch the video as chef Bhavna shows the various types of cookie recipes so nicely. - 106.416
Teff Peanut Butter Cookies
These gluten-free teff and peanut butter cookies are simple and make an excellent treat when you need one. You can use either brown or white teff flour for this recipe. - 42.0358
Basic Cookie Crust
Mix all ingredients until crumbly; mix with hands until dough forms. - 15.8728
Honey Flake Cookies
The all time favorite honey flake cookies are healthy mid-noon pick. Savor the goodness of honey and nuts filled in this cookie! - 42.9354
Basic Cookie Mix
Mix flour, sugars, baking powder, salt and baking soda in 6-quart bowl.
Cut in shortening with pastry blender just until mixture resembles small peas.
Store in airtight container at room temperature no longer than 10 weeks.
Use Basic Cookie Mix in... - 32.0846
Want to double your excitement this Halloween? Try making these Halloween Cookies. These sugar cookies are easy to make and you can get as creative as you want with the decorations. Happy Halloween Day cooking! - 79.3674
Oatmeal Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
Is it really possible to have a cookie recipe that doesn't call for any sugar or butter but still produces cookies just as sweet and delicious as the ones you're normally used to eating? Well, not only are these treats incredibly easy to make -- even for moms... - 129.384
Combine butter, vegetable shortening, corn syrup, and sugar in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Mix in flour and nuts.
Drop batter by rounded teaspoons onto a greased and floured cookie sheet, 3 inches apart.
Bake at 325° F.
for 8 to 10... - 40.2752
Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, mix butter, sugar, brown sugar, milk powder, milk and vanilla essence.
3. Then sieve flour and baking powder over the mixture and mix.
4. Add chocolate chips and mix well to form medium... - 105.374
Basic Cookie Mix
1) Use a large bowl, to add all the dry ingredients. Combine these thoroughly.
2) Use a pastry blender, 2 forks or fingertips to cut in shortening to the mixture until it becomes crumbly.
3) Use to prepare cookies or store in airtight... - 34.2111
1. Sieve the flour.
2. Cream the margarine and sugar very well until light and creamy.
3. Add the sieved flour, currants and a little milk.
4. Form into 12 balls.
5. Put them on a lightly greased baking tin, leaving plenty of room to spread.
6. Top with... - 35.3469
Butter Ball Cookies
These holiday cookies are buttery walnut cookies rolled into festive snowballs and covered with powdered sugar. These are a Christmas favorite, but are scrumptious all year 'round. - 101.144
Ice Cream Filled Lace Cookie Cups
Heat oven to 300°.
In 2-quart saucepan bring corn syrup to a full boil (2 to 3 minutes).
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted (3 to 5 minutes).
Remove from heat; stir in flour, brown sugar and almonds.
Drop by... - 38.9592
Veggie Pumpkin Cranberry Cookies
Veggie Pumpkin Cranberry Cookies is a gift for the vegans. Who said that the vegan snacks have to be tasteless, eh? This is super delish. Watch and learn how to make these cookies from this video. Bon Appétit! - 115.015
Chocolate Glazed Pumpkin Pie Cookies
Wonderful spicy chocolate glazed pumpkin cookies that taste like pumpkin pie in the form of a cookie. So if you are not serving pumpkin pie as your Thanksgiving dessert, you may want to make these to serve after the meal with coffee so than not one misses the... - 94.3547
If you are looking for something to munch on an everyday basis, your search ends here! Cinnamon Cookies require less time and effort and can be had any time of the day! Check out this video for the recipe! - 87.8573
Wooden Spoon Lace Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two large cookie sheets.
2. In 2-quart saucepan, combine ground almonds, butter, sugar, flour, and cream. Heat over low heat, stirring occasionally, until butter melts. Keep mixture warm over very low heat.
3. Drop... - 31.5206
Quick And Easy Candy Apple Cookies
This is a creative spin on the traditional fall favorite- Candy Apples. Watch Brit make Candy Apple Cookies. Why Cookies? Because candy apples are pretty messy to eat and quite difficult to get right. This version of candy apples does not need you to make a... - 113.94
Pour boiling water over raisins and let stand 5 minutes.
Save water for another use in making bread.
Cream together oil and shortening.
Beat in honey, eggs, and extract.
Stir in carrots and raisins.
Combine dry ingredients.
Add to carrot mixture.
Blend... - 44.0731
Spiced Sweet Oatmeal Cookies
Do you enjoy soft chewy cookies which are still crunchy? In this video, Katherine shows you how to bake a batch of delicious cookies. Delicious, but still healthy, these cookies combine spices as well as dry fruits. - 115.209
1) Preheat the oven to 350º F.
2) Sift together flour, corn starch, rolled cashews and icing sugar and blend well.
3) Add in butter and shortening mixture.
4) Shape into balls or roll out on a flat surface and cut.
5) Transfer them onto... - 40.3559
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and make a dough.
Make small balls of about 3/4 to 1 inch in diameter.
Arrange the balls on a greased baking sheet and press lightly to flatten.
Top with glazed cherries.
Bake in 180°C oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until... - 30.5639
Healthy Oatmeal Cookie
cookie can be healthy and here is a video that shows how to make Healthy Oatmeal cookie. As always, Dandy, the simple Chef has the detailed recipe with ingredients and directions. He whips up half a batch of cookie, but for a full batch you can double the... - 107.468
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar and butter creaming them together until they turn fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg to it, beating well.
4) Add the raisins, vanilla... - 47.5894
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Reserve 1 tablespoon sugar. In a medium bowl, beat butter and remaining sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in flour mixed with cardamom and salt. Form dough into a ball.
2. Between pieces of... - 32.3987
Almond Drop Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sieve flour with baking powder, cinnamon, and baking soda.
3. Add brown sugar, egg, almond extract, oil, and water and beat to a smooth mixture. Work in almonds.
4. Using a teaspoon, drop the batter, 1... - 46.7759
Choc Chip Caramel Cookies
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, and butter. Beat until light and creamy.
2. Add milk, vanilla, and golden syrup. Mix well.
3. Drop baking powder, and flour, using a spoon mix to incorporate.
4. Throw chocolate bits, and fold to... - 107.02
Choc Almond Cookies
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Place almonds into the pre-heated oven and brown them evenly.
3) Grind the browned almonds properly.
4) Take a double boiler and place chocolate on top of hot... - 39.9062
1) In a bowl place the flour, then finely chop and add the almonds.
2) In another bowl cream the butter, sugar and almond extract until fluffy, then gently stir in the flour mixture.
3) Shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place twelve over a 12-inch... - 39.7003
Beat butter until very creamy.
Stir together and add the flour and sugar.
Beat, beat, beat for at least 10 minutes.
Drop gently on greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 400°F for 8 to 10 minutes. - 26.8907
Easy Spritz Cookies
1. Set out cookie sheets.
2. Sift flour and salt together and set aside.
3. Cream butter and vanilla extract until butter is softened.
4. Add sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy after each addition.
5. Thoroughly beat in egg yolks, one at a time.
6. Blend... - 39.981
Place butter, shortening, syrup, and sugar in top part of double boiler; bring to boil over direct heat and remove from heat immediately.
Blend in flour mixed with nuts.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 3 inches apart onto greased cookie sheet covered with... - 43.0957
Pecan Cookie Balls
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl cream butter until soft, add 1/2 cup of the powdered sugar, salt, nutmeg and vanilla and continue creaming until thoroughly mixed.
3. Stir in flour and pecans and shape dough into small... - 43.5897
Moon Rock Cookies
Combine all ingredients, except half of coconut.
Shape into balls and roll into remaining coconut.
Makes 96 confections.
Store in covered container in refrigerator. - 33.8129
These are much like what is often sold as Mexican Wedding Cookies. These are a shortbread cookie that are stuffed with pecans and then dusted with powdered sugar. It isn’t the holidays at my house without these cookies. - 0
Cream together brown sugar, vanilla, and margarine.
Shape into balls and bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
When cool, toss in a bag with confectioners' sugar. - 27.5731
Sand Tart Cookie
My wife likes this Sand Tart Cookie recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Sand Tart Cookie to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dish brings joy to my home.Try this Sand... - 37.1249
Pistachio cookie is one of the most exotic and rich cookie due to its animated looks, rare taste and crisp texture. It looks like a normal cookie until you bite into it and get lost in its luscious pistachio filling. Look at the video recipe for details. - 113.129
Hello Dolly Cookies
Hello Dolly Cookies are also known as seven layer bar cookies. These cookies have chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, graham cracker crumbs, butter, sweetened condensed milk, coconut and pecans in them. They are an easy to prepare cookie. - 0
Chocolate And Cherry Cookies
1. Line a baking sheet with grease proof paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F, 180° C.
3. Into a bowl, sift the flour and mix in the chocolate chips and cherries.
4. In a large basin, combine the margarine, sugar and honey. Using... - 40.7449
Best Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
Try these eggless cookies for one of the tea parties or kids party. They are delicious. Simple to make and great to eat. Watch the video for the recipe. - 122.213
Cream Cheese Macadamia Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter, cream cheese, brown sugar, orange peel and vanilla.
Combine flour and baking powder.
Gradually add to the creamed mixture; mix well.
Fold in nuts.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls... - 42.2061
Master Mix Biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Add milk all at once to Master Mix, stirring until flour is moistened.
3. Knead 15 times on a lightly floured board.
4. Roll out 1/2 inch thick and cut with a 2-inch biscuit cutter.
5. Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. - 25.2698
1. In a bowl, sift flour and salt together.
2. Use a pastry blender to cut in butter, until the mixture resembles coarse bread crumbs.
3. Store the cookie starter in a clean air-tight jar.
4. Place it inside the refrigerator or freezer. - 28.902
Breadcrumb cookies never tasted so good! Delight in these cookies richly flavored with almonds. - 31.2259
Honey Oat Cookies
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine water, honey, butter or margarine and vanilla extract In a large mixing bowl.
In a separate bowl, stir together oats, flour, salt and baking powder. Add to mixing bowl and blend well. Mix in raisins and sunflower seeds.
Drop... - 34.6431
Nutella Lace Cookies
1. Measure Nutella and sugar and pour them into a mixing bowl.
2. Using an electric mixer, mix them together until completely incorporated.
3. Crack the eggs over a small bowl, and add the egg to the Nutella and sugar and beat until completely mixed.
4. Let... - 30.0029
Chocolate Cherry Cookies
If you are looking for something to pop in your mouth that will refresh and change your mood, you are in the right place at the right time. These Chocolate Cherry Cookies can be had anytime during the day and are absolutely divine to taste. Check it out! - 88.5355
Grandma's Date Filled Cookies
Cook dates with juice and water until dates are very soft.
Add more water, if necessary.
Cool before using. - 29.5776
Christmas Special Shortbread Cookies
Festive season call for a lot of goodies for the entire family and visitors. This Christmas Special Shortbread Cookies is a great way to fill up your jars. These look great and taste nice too. What better way to keep everyone happy. Merry Christmas! - 109.443
Crunchy Brazil Nut Cookie - Part 1: Preparation
Are you nuts about cookie? Then you surely won't mind adding some extra crunch to these delicious bikies with flavorful Brazil nuts. Satisfying and flavorful, Brazil nuts are the star of this delectable confections. Stream this video to know all about how to... - 59.0342
Oatmeal Tahini Cookies
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Stir tahini and honey together in a mixing bowl. Add peanuts, raisins and cinnamon. Stir in oats.
Form into small balls and place 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheets. Flatten with the bottom of a lightly greased glass.
Bake for 10... - 26.6588
Orange Pecan Refrigerator Cookies
1) In a glass bowl, sift together the flour, salt, and soda.
2) In another large glass bowl, cream the butter with sugars until light and well aerated.
3) Gradually add the egg to the creamed mixture and blend until smooth in consistency. If the... - 48.1568
Kaju Badam Puri - Almond Cashew Cookies Without Flour & Butter
1. In a dry blender, add the cashew nuts and almonds and blend together into a powder.
2. Using a sieve, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl until an even and fine consistency of powder is achieved.
3. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees... - 121.658
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Sift flour with salt, baking soda, and cream of tartar.
Cream butter until light, add sugar gradually, continuing to cream until fluffy.
Work in dry ingredients slowly and beat just until smooth.
Shape into 1" balls and roll in... - 39.3932
Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you enjoy baking different type of cookies then you must try these ones. These are eggless chocolate chip cookies. They are yummy to eat. Chef Bhavna shows a very nice and simple recipe. Don't forget to try these cookies and do watch the video. - 102.465
Cream butter; add sugar.
Slowly add flour, chopped nuts, and flavoring; mix well.
Roll in small balls, flatten or make crescents (half moons).
One teaspoonful makes a good size cookie.
Bake 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
Roll in powdered sugar while still... - 33.909
Cookie Crumb Crusts
Heat oven to 375°F.
In medium bowl, combine crumbs, sugar and melted margarine; blend well.
Press mixture firmly into bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie pan.
Bake at 375°F for 8 to 10 minutes.
Cool. - 34.0842
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In mixer bowl, cream sugar and butter on high speed until light and fluffy.
Add egg and almond extract and continue to beat until well blended.
On low speed, add flour and baking powder and mix until combined.
Using Small Stainless... - 32.9936
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Sift flour with soda, salt, and spices and set aside.
Cream butter with sugar until light, add vanilla and pumpkin, and mix well.
Slowly add dry ingredients, then stir in raisins and nuts.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2" apart on... - 38.5452
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine all ingredients for Graham Cracker Crust or Chocolate Cookie Crust in a medium-sized bowl. Mix well. Spread mixture evenly over the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Press crumbs into place firmly, extending crust... - 28.9639
Vanilla Wafers And Orange Ball Cookies
In search of a simple yet impressive recipe for yummy cookies? Then watch Lynn as she details an extremely easy recipe to make delicious cookies that will disappear even before you can say 'cookies'. Get ready for lots of compliments! - 123.324
Crunchy Brazil Nut Cookie - Part 2: Cooking
Brazil nuts add satisfying crunch and unique flavor to any cookie. Not only do they contribute to amp up the crispiness of cookie, but also offers myriad benefits to the health. Tempting to the core, this bikie promises the crunch of nut till the last bite.... - 59.1092
Easy Pumpkin Spice Cookie
Do you need quick cookie recipe, which can be made with minimum hassles? Then you should definitely give this pumpkin spice cookie recipe a try, with just 2 ingredients and few minutes in the oven you won’t believe how yummy and chewy it could turn out. ... - 101.623
Maple Walnut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, and maple syrup with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
2. Add flour, oatmeal, and salt to sugar mixture and mix until blended. Stir in walnuts. Drop by teaspoonfuls... - 32.1906
Nut Cookie Crust
Mix margarine and brown sugar in large bowl.
Stir in remaining ingredients until moist and crumbly.
Press mixture against bottom and side of un-greased pie plate, 9 x 1 1/2 inches, building up 1/2-inch edge. - 26.7626
Preheat oven to 375°.
Grease cookie sheet.
In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar, and eggs.
In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and vanilla.
Mix well, then divide in half and wrap in plastic wrap.
(Although the mixture appears dry, you... - 42.267
Viennese Almond Cookies
1. In a bowl, beat egg whites till stiff; add sugar, vanilla extract, salt and ground almonds to it and blend them all well
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment or rice paper and arrange spoonfuls of this mixture into it, with some space in... - 38.2352
Cream butter and sugar and beat until light.
Add vanilla and stir in sifted dry ingredients; mix well.
Form into small balls.
Put on ungreased cookie sheets and press an almond half on top of each.
Bake in preheated slow oven (300°F.) for about 20 minutes. - 36.9917
Best shortbread Cookies
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Cream together the butter and sugar, then add vanilla and blend until light and fluffy.
Stir in flour until well-mixed.
Place dough on a floured surface and knead until smooth (do not overwork).
Place dough in refrigerator until... - 37.9548
Lemon Oatmeal Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Sift together flour, baking soda and salt an set it aside
3. In an electric blender, mix butter and sugar and beat for ten minutes till creamy and fluffy
4. Turning the speed of the mixer down, add sifted... - 39.7901
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2) In a bowl mix honey and tahini together.
3) Add nuts and mix again.
4) Mix oatmeal with cinnamon and combine it to the mixture till blended.
5) On oiled cookie sheet drop by teaspoonfuls.
6) Bake for... - 35.3016
Ah Gee Chum Buh Gee
Cook fruit about 1/2 done in enough water that it will be about 1-1/2 inches over the fruit.
Pour fruit, scalding hot over the meal, soup and all.
If meal is not soft enough to hold its shape with the fruit and fruit soup, add boiling water.
Mold it into... - 31.7847
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4.
Melt the butter, syrup and sugar in a pan over a very low heat.
Stir in rolled oats.
Spread the mixture over a greased 18 x 18cm (7x7 inch) tin.
Bake on the third shelf for twenty minutes, until golden. - 29.3312
Yeast Cookie Butterfingers
Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
Dissolve yeast in water and add with egg yolks, to creamed mixture.
Gradually beat in flour, mixing thoroughly.
Chill dough for easier handling.
To form cookies, roll about 1 tablespoon dough into a finger shape.
Dip in... - 39.1475
Roll into balls.
Dip in slightly beaten egg white, then in chopped nuts or crushed cornflakes.
Place on lightly greased cookie sheet.
Make a thimble-size print and fill with your favorite jam.
Bake for 10 minutes at 375°. - 35.883
No Bake Butterscotch Cookies
1. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
2. In a pan, add butter, evaporated milk and sugar.
3. Heat and stir until it comes to a boil.
4. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
5. Remove from heat and stir in butterscotch chips.
6. Then... - 122.632
Egg Less Jam Cookies
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl add in all the dry ingredients and set aside.
3. In another bowl add in the butter and sugar. Cream together with hand mixer.
4. Add in... - 0
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2. In a large bowl, cream the shortening and the sugar
3. Add the eggs to the bowl and beat well till smooth
4. Sift the dry ingredients into the wet ones and cream well till blended
5. Add the cereals... - 48.7441
No Bake Nutella Oatmeal Cookies
1. Heat a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add in the butter, milk and sugar, stir continuously until the mixture comes to a rapid boil. Continue stirring as the mixture boils for 1 full minute.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the Nutella... - 105.674
Cream butter and sugar until light.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Shape into 2 long rolls 2 inches in diameter.
Roll up in wax paper and chill overnight.
Cut into 1/8 inch slices and arrange on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake in preheated moderate oven... - 37.1781
Healthy Oat Cookies
For all the health freaks, here's a recipe that is too good to be missed. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise process to prepare these Healthy Oat Cookies. The snack is packed with the goodness of oats, muesli and cranberries. These cookies are ideal to... - 75.4127
Vegetarian Cookie Recipes By Category