- » Vegetarian Coconut Curry
Vegetarian Coconut Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian coconut curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian coconut curry recipes.
Mixed Vegetable Coconut Curry
How would you like a vegetable curry? Here is a great mixed vegetable coconut curry. A slightly spiced curry, it also contains coconut and cream. Lots of chopping top be done for this recipe, Get down to watching the video and then try it out!! - 126.781
Wilted Kale Salad With Coconut Curry Sauce
Why not try this flavorful and amazing wilted kale salad with a coconut curry sauce. Have a look at this fantastic video that displays this fabulous salad recipe that is would offer a great impressive treat to your guests for a get together or party. This... - 118.843
Vegan Coconut Curry
Are you looking for an interesting way to include the greens in your diet? Here's an alternative that is healthy and tasty at the same time. Watch the chef prepare this Vegan Coconut Curry that is sure to tickle your taste buds. - 101.087
Classic Coconut Curry Soup
If you are on the go but want to sip a soup, try making this Classic Coconut Curry Soup. This is a very simple and easy soup to make and involves no cooking at all. It is a tasty and healthy soup which gets ready in no time. - 85.0855
Creamy Coconut Curry Butternut Squash Soup
Need a bowlful of vegetable goodness to chase your winter chills away? Then this velvety, flavorful , budget-friendly dinner recipe truly makes for an indulgent treat. This good-for-you soup comes stacked with goodness of coconut and butternut squash and... - 77.7876
Onam Special - Coconut Milk Rasam
Coconut Milk Rassam is a dish that can be eaten as a soup or as a curry, and is very traditional for keralaites celebrating Onam. Originally rassam is a south indian soup, flavored with tamarind juices and steamed lentils, but this recipe is all about the... - 53.8901
Vegetable Curry With Coconut Rice
For the curry
1. Cut all the vegetables (except green peas) into small pieces.
2. Boil all the vegetables except tomatoes.
3. Grate the cocoanut. Add 2 teacups of hot water and allow to stand for a little while. Blend it in a liquidiser and strain or pass... - 47.2938
1. In a bowl add gram flour and thin coconut milk. Mix well.
2. In a grinder add onions, ginger and garlic. Grind coarsely.
3. In a bowl add 1/4 cup hot water and soak red chillies in it for half an hour. Mash to a fine paste.
4. In a skillet heat 3... - 46.9951
Vegetable Pulao With Coconut Curry
For the pullav
1. Boil the rice. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
2. Boil the potatoes and carrots with the skins.
3. Remove the skins and cut into big pieces.
4. Slice the onions.
5. Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions for a little... - 46.7778
Coconut Kofta Curry
1 Cut the plantains into four pieces without peeling.
2 In a pan, mix turmeric and salt in water.
3 Add in the plantains pieces and boil until tender.
4 Allow to cool.
5 Transfer to a bowl and mash.
6 Add in chopped coriander leaves,... - 46.3106
1. In a big pot soak the vegetable protein and boil in the same water.
2. Strain it and squeeze out all the water.
3. In a pan add oil and lightly cook the protein mixed with soy sauce and remove from the pan and keep it on the side.
4. In the... - 45.8293
1. In a pan fry coconut until red.
2. Grind to a paste.
3. Pound peanuts to powder coarsely.
4. In a small bowl add tamarind with water and keep it soaked for 5 minutes. Extract the pulp.
5. In a skillet boil dal in water along with... - 45.3872
Wash cocum well in running water to remove all grit.
Soak in warm water for half an hour, then puree on a curry stone or in an electric blender.
Place puree in an enamel or china bowl if it is to be kept for some time.
Mix all ingredients, except seasoning in... - 44.8187
Coconut Curry Sauce
A dash of lemon juice livens up the flavor of this Coconut Curry Sauce. Serve this Coconut Curry Sauce with rice or any vegetable dish that asks for a gravy thickener. - 44.6098
Nariel Na Doodh Ma Papeta Ne Sekta Ni Sing
Heat fat in a pan and fry onions with whole spices till onions are light brown.
Add half a cup water and simmer till onions are mushy and water has evaporated.
Add ginger, garlic, turmeric, cumin powder and salt and saute for 1-2 minutes.
Add tomatoes if used... - 41.9264
Lentil Coconut Curry
Lentil Coconut Curry has a fine taste. Lentil Coconut Curry gets its taste from lentils mixed with creamed coconut and flavored with lemon juice. Lentil Coconut Curry is loved by many people. - 41.6395
Special Kerala Avial
1. To the sliced vegetables add chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt and 1 dsp coconut oil. Add slit green chillies. Cook on low flame, without water.
2. Once the vegetables are cooked, add the tamarind pulp or the raw mango and allow it to boil once.
3.... - 41.2692
Kappa Curry Tapioca With Coconut
1. Peel and dice tapioca. Wash well.
2. Put into cold water. Bring to boil. Drain.
3. Add salt and a little cold water and reheat.
4. Grind together coconut, green chillies, turmeric, garlic and red onion.
5. Add ground ingredients to tapioca. Mix well.
6.... - 40.4147
Fry the chopped onion and garlic till light brown.
Add salt, red chilli powder and cook till onions are brown.
Add chopped tomatoes, ground ginger, ground coconut, ground white cuminseeds and ground spices and stir until it becomes a thick gravy.
Add 3 cups... - 40.0944
Kokani Amsul Saaru
Boil dal in 1 1/2 cup water till very soft, add in coconut milk, jaggery, tamarind, salt, chilly and turmeric.
Bring to the boil, whilst it is simmering, in a small pan, heat ghee and fry baghar for a minute, add to the saar.
Simmer for 10 min.
Serve with... - 39.2344
1. In a deep pan, lightly roast the grated coconut, red chillies, coriander seeds and 1 dsp button onions. Grind all the roasted ingredients to a fine paste.
2. In the same pan, heat 1 tsp oil and add turmeric powder. Saute and add the brinjal pieces, 1 dsp... - 38.5137
1. Cook the washed beans in 2 cups water. Add the chopped pumpkin and cook.
2. Coarsely grind ingredients 4 to 7 and add to the cooked vegetable. Mix well and add salt.
3. Heat oil, splutter mustard seeds. Toss in the chopped onion, curry leaves and red... - 38.2814
Raw Jackfruit In Coconut Curry
Gently fry the jackfruit in 1/2 cup pure ghee till soft and set aside.
In the same vessel, add a little more ghee and cook the ground masala till red. Add 1 cup water, the freshly cut coriander and salt and allow to simmer for 7 minutes.
Place the asafoetida,... - 36.5113
Tari Ma Sekta Ni Sing
Tie drumsticks in bundles of three or four, or leave loose.
Heat fat in a pan and fry ground spices for 1-2 minutes.
Add toddy, salt and drumsticks and simmer till done. - 35.9997
Coconut And Vegetable Curry
Place the onions in a large pan with 1/2 cup peanut oil. Add the curry sprigs and place over a medium flame and cook till soft and pink. Wash all the vegetables and add them to the onions along with salt. Lower the flame, cover and place water on the lid and... - 35.2714
Pineapple Coconut Curry
Heat the onions and curry sprigs in 3 tablespoons of ghee in a vessel and keep it over a medium flame.
When soft and pink, lower the flame and add asafoetida and gram flour, stir for 2 minutes and add the ground masala and cook for 3 minutes.
Then add the... - 34.9816
Vegetable Curry With Coconut
1. Heat the oil over a moderate heat in a large pan. Gently cook the cumin and coriander seeds for 4-5 minutes until the seeds are turning brown. Add the onion, garlic, garam masala and chilli powder, and continue cooking gently for a further 5 minutes.
2.... - 33.7556
Coconut Curry Balls
1) In a bowl mix all ingredients except coconut.
2) Divide and shape into 36 small balls.
3) Toast coconut in a cookie sheet. Bake at 250° for about 15 minutes.
4) Dredge balls in toasted coconut.
5) Refrigerate to freeze.
6) Defrost before... - 32.5112
Tomato Coconut Curry With Mushrooms, Cauliflower And Paneer
1. Heat the oil in a heavy bottom pan until very hot. Add the mushrooms and brown them, about 2 minutes.
2. Add the cauliflower and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Lower the heat and add the paneer and the tomato coconut curry.
4. Cover and simmer on low heat for... - 26.9446