- » Vegetarian Christmas Tree
Vegetarian Christmas Tree Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian christmas tree recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian christmas tree recipes.
Christmas Tree Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) Open out dough into 2 long rectangles.
3) Press firmly the tears to seal.
4) Cut the rectangles lengthwise into 4 strips.
5) Twist the dough strips several times.
6) On ungreased cookie sheet, arrange... - 45.0305
Christmas Relish Tree
1. Wash and separate endive and remove tough ends of each leaf.
2. To assemble tree secure base ends of endive leaves to cone with florist picks.
3. Begin at the bottom and continue to work around and upward, until cone is completely covered with... - 44.312
Popcorn Christmas Trees
Place popcorn in a large bowl; set aside.
In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, bring sugar and corn syrup to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Boil and stir for 1 minute.
Remove from the heat; stir in peanut butter and food coloring until blended.
Pour over... - 38.299
Winter Forest Christmas Trees
1. In large bowl cream butter and confectioners-€™ sugar until fluffy and beat adding egg and vanilla until smooth.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and cream of tartar and stir in dry ingredients to creamed mixture until a soft... - 47.0388
Christmas Tree Relish Tray
Apply floral clay or a few strips of two-sided tape to the bottom of a Styrofoam cone.
Set cone firmly on a tall compote or footed cake stand.
Begin at the base and encircle cone with a layer of greens, attaching them with wire staples or upholstery pins.
Add... - 32.1954
Feisty Christmas Tree No. Two
Go ahead and get giddy this Christmas with a punch-packed holiday drink that tastes a little like candy cane. Sweet, mint-flavored liqueur spiked with cherry brandy and vodka promises to drive you wild. Lick a candy cane, lick this drink, and you will know... - 103.462
Semolina Christmas Cake
Amazingly delicious christmas cookies guaranteed to make your day. Egglessly baked specially for Vegetarians but everyone can enjoy. - 37.9333
Non Fat Christmas Wreaths
Spray saucepan with non-fat cooking spray.
Melt marshmallows with Smart Beat margarine over low heat, stirring constantly, about 6 minutes.
Remove from heat and whisk in food coloring and vanilla.
Stir in cornflakes to coat them.
Keep mixture warm by placing... - 34.5832
Christmas Special Tofu With Spinach
This is a Christmas Special recipe. It's something different from the regular recipes. You can serve this appetizer to your friends and family and I'm sure they will love it. - 112.481