- » Vegetarian Chowder
Vegetarian Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian chowder recipes.
Healthy Corn Chowder
You got some fresh tender juicy corn at a very low price, there is a lot that can be done with that making some chowder out of it. In this video, the chef too has similar story to tell and she is making nice corn chowder. Want to know entire recipe, all you... - 123.137
Potato, Turnip, And Leek Chowder
Perfect autumn weather food! Watch Chef Lisa demonstrate this easy to make and delicious chowder at the Newark Natural Foods Farmers Market in Newark, DE. - 118.688
Another main dish Corn chowder, one of my favorites made with all Thrive ingredients. - 118.276
Delicious Corn Chowder
When the weather turns warm, thoughts turn to a bowl of satisfying corn chowder. Nothing says summer like corn and what better way ton indulge in the summer bounty then cook it to make a flavorful, thick chowder. Keith Snow shows how to make yummy corn... - 112.274
Health Food - Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad Part 2
Want to enjoy a good old fashioned soup with a crunchy salad? Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad is just the dish for you. Indulge in delicious low calorie cooking with Chef Kirk Leins and make wholesome meals in minutes. - 109.452
Makai No Chevdo Or Khichdi - Spicy Corn Chowder
Have you ever tried making corn chevda at home? If you haven't then you must check out the recipe. It looks delicious and is normally eaten at breakfast time. This is a gujarati style recipe. The chef explains the recipe very nicely in the video, so do check... - 103.638
Health Food - Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad Part 1
For all those who prefer only health food yet never compromise on taste, try the novel idea of introducing corn chowder and cabbage salad for dinner. The dish ensures protein and vitamins, all working together towards good health. Eating it is as much... - 101.784
Raw Sweet Corn Chowder
Sweet corn yells “summer”. Here is an incredibly simple raw sweet corn chowder recipe that is perfect during the heat of the day. It takes about 5 minutes total to prep and serve this light thick and creamy soup for a summer appetizer or light start to a... - 100.593
Anti Aging Corn And Cashew Vegan Chowder
Want to learn how to make a 100% vegan chowder that is so creamy and delicious that everyone will fall in love with it? Then watch this video and learn how to turn corn and cashew into a delicious vegan chowder. - 82.3484
Raw Corn Chowder - Part 1: Preparation
When you have a house full of hungry guests but very little clue on what to feed them, raw corn chowder could surely bail you out. Bursting with summery flavors of rich, ripe, golden corns, this appetizing chowder makes for a win-win treat. Turn on this video... - 79.3128
Raw Corn Chowder - Part 2: Preparation Cont.
If you are a big-time raw food fan, then you will surely appreciate this raw corn chowder recipe by Nimisha Raja. Prepared in minutes, this flavorful chowder is so comforting, creamy and warm that you will feel like slurping on it everytime you are starved. - 78.2153
New England Clam Chowder With Herbs
In 2-quart casserole, combine potatoes, celery, onion, reserved clam liquid, salt, parsley, thyme and pepper.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Stir in carrot.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
In... - 50.0009
Oven Roasted Vegetable Chowder
1. Heat oven to 200°F.
2. On a vegetable board,
3. Cut each tomato into 6 segments, lengthwise.
4. Peel and cut the potatoes, carrot and parsnip and turnip into cubes. Store Diced potato in salted water to prevent browning.
5. Line 3 baking... - 49.6593
1. Take a 3-quart saucepan and add oil in it.
2. Heat the oil, add onions, celery, and peppers in it and cook for 3-5 minutes with occasional stirring method and against medium intensity of heat of burner. Continue cooking until the ingredients turn... - 48.9061
Country Corn Chowder
1) In a saucepan, add water and bring it to a boil.
2) Add potatoes, onion, garlic and celery and wait till the water starts to boil.
3) At this time add bouillon and seasonings.
4) Reduce heat to medium and cover the saucepan with a lid. Allow the... - 48.5884
1.Take a large kettle and heat the oil gently. Add the onions and celery and saute till soft but not browned.
2.Add the green pepper, potato, water, turmeric and bay leaf.
3 Once the soup comes to a boil. Cover pot, lower heat, and simmer 15 minutes.... - 48.2571
Vegetable Cheddar Chowder
1) In a Dutch oven, add water and bouillon cubes and allow to boil.
2) Add in the vegetables and cover and simmer for 15 minutes, till the vegetables are tender.
3) Blend in the flour and milk in large canning jar and place the lid.
4) Shake till the... - 47.8147
Potato Vegetable Chowder
Place potatoes in a large saucepan.
Add enough hot water to cover potatoes.
Cover; bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to medium; boil for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
Combine onions, celery, carrot, butter, dillweed and Garden Blend in a... - 47.276
Reduced-calorie Manhattan Clam Chowder
In 2-quart casserole, combine margarine, potato, onion, carrot and parsley.
Microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Add remaining ingredients, stirring to break apart tomatoes.
Reduce power to 70%... - 46.8456
Corn And Cheese Chowder
1) In a large Dutch oven, add first 7 ingredients.
2) Place the Dutch oven over medium heat and bring the liquid to a boil.
3) Reduce heat to low and allow simmering for 10 minutes or so, until the potatoes get tender.
Remove bay leaf... - 46.5133
Mom's Vineyard Clam Chowder
1) In a saucepan, cook potatoes in boiling water to tender.
2) Make small bite size pieces out of the potatoes and clams.
3) In a bowl, combine potatoes and clams along with milk, clam juice and cream.
4) Stir well.
5) Add butter to melt in warm... - 44.5563
Jeff's Potato Chowder With Leeks
1) Peel and dice potatoes.
2) In a large pot add potatoes with water enough to cover it.
3) Boil and simmer covered for 20 to 30 minutes till tender.
4) In a large nonstick skillet heat butter, cook the leeks over moderately low heat for... - 44.3629
Green Vegetable Chowder
Trim and clean leeks; slice crosswise.
In slow-cooking pot, combine leeks with potatoes, broth, peas, watercress, butter, salts, and pepper.
Cover and cook on low 5 to 7 hours or until vegetables are tender.
Pour 1/3 of mixture at a time into blender and... - 43.6555
Tomato Corn Chowder
With a sharp knife, cut corn off cob, leaving kernel bases attached.
With back of knife, scrape cob to extract the creamy pulp.
In a 5-quart pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add onion, garlic, celery, and carrot; cook, stirring occasionally, until... - 43.3075
1. Apply a coat of cooking spray over a medium saucepan and let it heal up over a medium flame
2. Add onion, bell pepper and celery and saute for a minyte until tender
3. Add potato, salt and pepper, and chicken broth and bring it to a boil; cover,... - 43.1917
Vegetable And Corn Chowder
This vegetable corn chowder is loaded with healthy fats, starch, fiber and protein. A perfectly healthy meal for all ages. - 43.0404
In saucepan cook bacon till crisp.
Drain bacon, reserving 3 tablespoons drippings.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
In same saucepan cook onion in reserved drippings till lightly browned.
Add diced potatoes and water; cook over medium heat till potatoes are... - 42.9649
Corn And Chilli Chowder
1) Split chillies and soak in cold water, change the water occasionally.
2) Rinse well and chop the chillies finely.
3) Melt butter and stir fry onion and chillies until soft.
4) Stir in sweetcorn and cook for a minute.
5) Pour milk and... - 42.8626
Fresh Lima Chowder
1)In a deep saucepan, saute peppers and onions in oil until they are cooked and tender.
2)Add in tamari, all spice, corn, stock, marjoram and lima beans. Boil and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes over lower heat.
3)Now add brown rice.
4)Heat thorouhgly and... - 42.8048
Spring Vegetable Chowder
Cook onion, celery, and pepper in butter over medium heat until almost tender, stirring occasionally.
Add potatoes, water, and seasonings.
Cover, bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to medium and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
Add... - 42.4906
Macaroni Cheese Chowder
1) In a large saucepan, melt butter or margarine and saute onion and celery until soft.
2) Mix in macaroni-and-cheese, peas and carrots, milk, water, salt, pepper and marjoram.
3) Simmer, stirring several times, until hot, taking care not to... - 41.8609
Cheddar Tuna Chowder
Put water in saucepan and season with salt.
Add next 4 ingredients, bring to boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes; do not drain.
In small kettle, melt butter and blend in flour.
Gradually stir in milk and cook, stirring, until smooth and thickened.
Add... - 41.5372
Creamy Corn Chowder
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, heat oil and saute the red pepper and scallions for about 3 minutes or until they turn crispy tender.
2) Stir in the flour cooking for about 2 minutes, or until the flour loses its raw flavor. Stir the flour continuously.
3)... - 41.0261
1. Wash and chop vegetables. All the seeds must be removed from the green pepper and it should be rinsed well before chopping.
2. Put vegetables in a pan with water, salt and pepper. Bring to boil and simmer for about 15 minutes.
3. Prepare a white sauce with... - 40.2365
Celery Chowder Soup
Chop the vegetables.
Fry the vegetables in the butter for at least 2 minutes.
Add the white stock.
Boil for at least 20 minutes, or until the vegetables are cooked.
Add the white sauce, salt, pepper and chopped parsley. Cook for 2 minutes. Serve... - 39.5022
Sweet Corn Chowder
Sweetcorn Chowder is a filling and extremely tasty soup. This delicious soup has a unique flavor which is sure to captivate everyone. Make the Sweetcorn Chowder for yourself to understand what I am trying to say! - 38.6919
Fragrant Corn Chowder
1. Take a 1-quart glass measuring cup and add milk to it. Microwave it for about 3minutes at high and keep the pitcher covered during the cooking time.
2. Take a 2-quart glass casserole and add butter, and onion slices into it and cook it uncovered... - 38.622
Creamy Potato Chowder
Cook the potatoes and onions in a small amount of water until tender, then rub through a sieve.
Add the mushroom soup, butter, milk, salt and pepper to taste, nutmeg and mustard.
If liked, add a few cooked carrot rings, green peas or slices of... - 38.3359
Texas Corn Chowder
In a medium saucepan, saute the onion in butter until tender.
Stir in flour.
Add the potato, water and bouillon; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 7-10 minutes or until potato is tender.
Add corn, jalapeno, milk and seasonings.
Cover and... - 38.1804
Farmstead Chowder has a Exclusive taste.The Butter and Carrot gives the Farmstead Chowder Revitalizing taste. Must catch it - 37.5053
Celery Soup Or Chowder
Chop the celery into very tiny pieces and chop or grate the onion.
Cut the potatoes into small dice.
Simmer together in the stock or water until tender, seasoning well.
Meanwhile make a thin sauce with the butter, flour and milk, add celery mixture to... - 37.3352
High Protein Cream Of Corn Chowder
1. Bring soup stock and ginger to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-high.
2. Add peas and carrots, straw mushrooms and bean curd. Bring to a boil. Add remaining ingredients, except cornstarch solution and green onion. Bring to a boil.
3. Thicken with cornstarch... - 35.8164
Corn Potato Chowder
In saucepan combine potatoes, onion, celery, water, and salt.
Cover; cook till vegetables are tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
Stir in undrained corn, milk, marjoram, and dash pepper.
Serve in warmed soup bowls; top with crumbled bacon and a pat of... - 35.5484
Cheesy Vegetable Chowder
In 2-quart casserole dish, combine soup mix and water.
Heat, covered with glass lid, at high5 to 6 minutes and at medium-LOW 5 minutes; stir once.
Blend flour with milk.
Stir in milk and cheese.
Heat, covered, at medium-LOW 5 to 7 minutes, or until soup is... - 35.3374
Quickie Corn Chowder
Combine butter and onion in 3-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE on HIGH until onion is transparent.
Add soup, milk, corn, salt and pepper.
Stir until well blended.
MICROWAVE 7 to 8 MINUTES on HIGH, or until hot. - 35.2953
Carmichael's Corn Chowder
Precook diced potatoes.
Add to corn, tomatoes, pepper, onion, and seasoning.
Simmer for 45 to 60 minutes.
Leave in refrigerator overnight.
When reheating for serving, add 1/2 cup of cream or top milk. - 34.7006
Onion And Potato Chowder
1) Prepare onion soup and add potatoes,chopped celery and simmer for about 15 minutes till tender.
2) Garnish the soup with parsley or cooked peas.
3)Serve this classic Onion And Potato Chowder with baked potatoes. - 34.0139
Hearty Corn Chowder
1. Saute onion in oil.
2. Add water, potatoes, and pepper. Cook until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
3. Mash potatoes slightly.
4. Add corn and milk. Heat until simmering but do not boil. - 33.5897
Manhattan Vegetable Chowder
Heat vegetable oil or butter over low heat in a 6-quart pot. Add leeks, onion and garlic and saute for 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer covered for 35 more minutes. - 33.5738
Cheesy Vegetable Chowder
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 2-quart casserole dish, combine soup mix and water.
Heat, covered, 10 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in flour blended with milk and cheese; heat, covered 10 to 12 minutes at MEDIUM-LOW or until soup is thickened and cheese is... - 32.6125
1. Melt butter in a soup pot over medium heat. Add onions, bell pepper and thyme. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are softened.
2. Add milk, potatoes and water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until the potatoes are almost tende - 31.6247
In a heavy 3-quart saucepan, saute onion in vegetable oil until soft and golden.
Stir in all ingredients except salt and pepper. Heat thoroughly. Add salt to taste and a generous sprinkling of pepper. - 27.548
1. Combine frozen spinach, cream-of-potato soup, milk, the instant broth and onion in a large, heavy saucepan.
2. Heat slowly, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes, or until spinach is thawed; cover. Simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Ladle into soup bowls;... - 27.4338
Oyster Corn Chowder
In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients.
Cook, uncovered, over medium-low heat until heated through (do not boil), stirring occasionally. - 27.3493
Skin tomatoes and chop.
Saute onion in hot oil in heavy pan without browning, then add celery and seasonings.
Cook gently for 10 minutes, then add rice.
Turn about for a few minutes then add 4 cups boiling water.
Cook slowly until the rice is soft. - 24.9177
Butter Bean Chowder
Fry onion in oil until lightly browned.
Add potatoes, carrot, seasoning and the beans with their liquid.
Add sufficient water to cook the vegetables until tender.
Add the white sauce, reheat and serve. - 23.499
Corn Chowder Soup
A typical thick American soup, made more interesting by the pleasant tang of celery... this is a food lover's delight. - 0