- » Vegetarian Chili Crockpot
Vegetarian Chili Crockpot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian chili crockpot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian chili crockpot recipes.
Easy Vegetarian Chili
Here is a simple healthy vegetarian chili recipe without meat. This recipe uses plenty of tomatoes, kidney beans and garbanzo beans. This vegetarian chili is full of flavor and perfect for a party. Top this vegetarian chili with little sour cream, some grated... - 109.748
Vegetarian Chili With Corn
1)Use a large dutch oven , place washed beans in it.
2)Soak beans overnight.
3)Drain beans add water and whole kernel corn,tomato sauce,onion,green chiles,clove garlic,salt,chili powder,whole oregano and bay leaf.
4)Let it boil and simmer for 2 1/2... - 43.5058
Cuban Black Bean Soup In The Crock-pot
I make this soup in a crock-pot which is great because it basically cooks itself and dinner is ready when we are. I use re-hydrated black beans and simply add all the ingredients in at once – except for the garnish of course. This soup is not only delicious... - 132.45
1) Take a large size Dutch oven and place beans with 3 cups water in it. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook for about 3 minutes.
2) Remove from heat and cover. Let soak for about 1 hour.
3) Add the remaining 4 cups water and bring the mixture to a... - 46.1679
Parrano Vegeroni Chili
1. Add all ingredients, except the macaroni noodles and cheese, into a large crockpot. Stir to mix ingredients thoroughly.
2. Turn crockpot setting to low for 6 – 8 hours.
3. Add macaroni noodles 15 minutes before serving. The noodles will cook in the... - 29.9186
Chili Con Queso
Mix all ingredients in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on low 2 to 3 hours.
Serve hot from the pot.
Use as dip for corn chips.
Makes about 4 cups. - 30.0574
1)In a salad bowl, mix shredded cabbage, slicec celery, minced onion and sliced pimientos.
2)In another small bowl, mix chili sauce, mayonnaise and salt to make the dressing.
3)Pour freshly prepared dressing over veggie mixture and toss.
4)Refrigerate... - 37.9767
Cheesy Chili Dip
1) Drain the tomatoes and green chillies which have been chopped and reserve the liquid.
2) Set aside the vegetable mixture.
3) In a 1-quart saucepan, mix the reserved liquid and cornstarch together. Cook over medium flame, constantly... - 45.595
Chili Con Queso With Mixed Cheese
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, melt butter over medium flame.
2. Add the soup mix and flour in the butter and stir to combine.
3. Further pour in the cream stirring continuously until well blended.
4. Bring the sauce to a boil, stirring often, then... - 44.2513
Barbecue Chili Sauce
1)Saute onion in butter until tender.
2)Add vinegar, chili sauce, brown sugar, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce into it and simmer for 15 minutes.
3)Serve the sauce with grilled pork.
When grilling pork use sauce to baste it. - 38.613
Chili Cheese Fondue
Turn white sauce into a pan and add chiles and garlic.
Heat, stirring, until mixture comes to a boil.
Lower heat and gradually mix in cheese; stir until melted and smooth.
Stir in a little milk or white wine if needed to thin for dipping.
Transfer to fondue... - 31.9635
Veggie Rice Pot
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine tomato soup, water, chili seasoning, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Stir in uncooked rice.
Add carrots, green beans, and onion.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and... - 42.8799
Texas Tomatoes With Rice
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine undrained tomatoes and water.
Stir in uncooked rice and onion.
Add chili seasoning, parsley flakes, Brown Sugar Twin, and black pepper.
Mix well to combine.
Cover... - 40.7643
Cottage Cheese Thousand Island Dressing
1) In a container placed on the electric blender, blend the cottage cheese, chili sauce, milk, vegetable oil, paprika and salt together to a smooth mixture.
2) Next, stir the rest of the ingredients to the mixture.
3) Chill the mixture.
4)... - 40.3067
Layered Taco Appetizer
1) Onto pizza plate, layer first the refried beans
2) Then layer the olives, topped with chilies, the avocado dip, tomatoes and then sprinkle in the cheddar cheese
3) Serve the plate accompanied with some corn chips or tortillas - 33.2892
Chile Con Queso
1) In a Dutch oven, add oil to heat up.
2) Add onion and garlic to sauté until translucent.
3) Sprinkle flour and chili powder into the onion mixture.
4) Cook this for a minute by reducing the heat to low. Keep on stirring.
5) Add tomatoes and green... - 42.9502
1) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients together, mix thoroughly.
2) Cook over a low heat, until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
3) Serve the Raisin Sauce over pheasant, or use as required. - 33.3202
1)Take a container of an electric blender, mix all the ingredients together, and blend.
3) Serve as required. - 37.0462
Russian Dressing With Lemon
1. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients and whisk with a fork until well blended.
2. Cover bowl with plastic wrap or pour into a bottle and refrigerate for 2 hours or more so that the flavors are absorbed.
3. This recipe makes about 1 1/3... - 28.0897
Hot Mexican Sauce
1) Reserve the liquid from the can, while draining the tomatoes.
2) Chop the tomatoes and set it aside.
3) In a large skillet, add oil to heat up.
4) Place onion, green pepper and celery to sauté for a while.
5) Add chopped tomatoes,... - 48.9062
Mexican Style Dip
1) In 6-oz custard cup [10-oz custard cup] put margarine and garlic.
2) Place in microwave and cook uncovered on high (550 watts) for 30 to 45 sec [1 to 1 1/4 min] till garlic is soft.
3) Mix cheese, salsa and chili powder.
4) Cook uncovered in... - 35.8738
Prairie Fire Bean Dip
1) In a large saucepan to combine all ingredients.
2) Place the saucepan over low heat, to cook by constant stirring until the cheese melts down.
3) Use a chafing dish, to transfer the mixture.
4) Serve with taco chips. - 37.7925
Spanish Omelette Filling
1) In a skillet fry onion till translucent.
2) Combine remaining ingredients and simmer on simmering heat for 20 to 30 minutes.
3) Serve hot. - 38.4273
1) Mix all the ingredients together very well.
2) Cover the mixture and chill it completely.
3) Serve the guacamole as salad green topping. - 38.5701
1) Take a bowl and add sugar, vinegar, and oil and beat well to mix properly.
2) Add the remaining ingredients and toss gently.
3) Check seasoning and serve. - 38.1894
Hot Avocado Dressing
1) Take a container of an electric blender and mix all the ingredients.
2) Mix well.
3) Check seasoning and serve. - 37.4947
Lentil Corn Pilaf
1 In a 2-quart saucepan boil water. Stir in lentils and bell pepper.
2 Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until lentils are tender.Drain if necessary.
3 Stir in the remaining ingredients and cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes,stirring occasionally... - 36.0036
Barbecue Sauce Relish
1) In a large kettle, combine all the ingredients together; mix thoroughly.
2) Stir frequently and cook until the mixture is thickened.
3) In hot sterilized jars, pour the 3 pints relish and seal the jars.
4) Use the Barbecue Sauce Relish as... - 33.9454
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients except for the muffins.
2) Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
3) Split the muffins into half.
4) On the cut side, spread with 2 tablespoons of the cheese mix.
5) Arrange the muffins on a cookie sheet.
6)... - 40.347
Fresh Tomato Barbecue Sauce
1)In a medium saucepan add onion and garlic in butter and saute till tender.
2)Add tomato, Worcestershire sauce, red wine vinegar, salt, chilly powder and dry mustard in the pan and let it boil.
3)Simmer the mixture for 30 minutes , stirring... - 42.7754
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients stirring well.
2. Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours.
3. Serve dip with boiled shrimp. - 36.9456
Fettuccine With Hot Mexican Bean Sauce
1) In a colander, add in the pinto beans. Wash them under cold, running water for about a minute. Let the beans drain for about a minute.
2) Spray a large-sized skillet with the cooking spray. Heat on medium flame. Add in the onions and garlic. Saute... - 46.4139
Tortilla Wheels With Pineapple Salsa
1. Prepare the filling by whisking the cream cheese with a wooden spoon until creamy and stirring in the remaining ingredients for filling.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet and add mustard seeds to it.
3. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring... - 45.4896
Saucy Cheese Enchiladas
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil until tender.
3. Add in tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, salt, oregano, and cumin; stir.
4. Allow it to simmer uncovered for 20 minutes,... - 47.2903
Spicy Fried Rice With Pineapple And Coconut
1.In a frypan, heat the oil.
2.Put onions, carrots, green pepper, garlic, tomatoes and chilies.
3.Stir the ingredients and cook for 2-3 mins on high flame.
4.Add rice and pineapple in the pan.
5.Cook well for 5 minutes.
6.Serve hot with... - 46.2258
1.Take a jar and put vegetable oil, vinegar, green onion, sugar, dry mustard, salt and dilweed in it and close it by placing the lid.
2.Shake the jar well.
3.Use on salads. - 39.8553
Southwest Beer And Pinto
1.Preheat the oven at 300 degrees.
2.Ina bowl, mix flour, sugar, soda, salt and cloves.
3.Put eggs and oil in the bowl and mix well so that a damp mixture is formed.
4.No need to whisk the mixture.
5.Put almond extract, pineapple,... - 47.1212
Peanut And Coriander Salad
1) Wash the green onion bunch and pat dry with paper towel. Cut it into three sections.
2) Cut the tofu into 1/8 parts and set aside.
3) Coarsely chop cilantro leaves and keep aside.
4) In a fry pan, add 1 tablespoon oil to heat up.
5)... - 46.7803
Easy Savory Tomato Lima
1.Take a heavy saucepan and heat butter in it on low flame.
2.Put flour in the pan and cook for a minute by stirring continuously.
3.Slowly pour milk and continue stirring on medium heat.
4.Once the mixture is thick and foamy, put cheese and mix it... - 43.0391
Zippy Squash Casserole
1)Wash squash in running water and cut the ends.
2)In a pot, boil squash in salt water.Cook unitl tender and drain.
3)Mash the cooked squash.
4)In a bowl, combine butter, Cheddar cheese, onion, celery, pimiento, green chilies, salt,... - 47.0731
Broccoli And Corn Stir Fry
1) Break up the broccoli head in florets.
2) In a fry pan, heat oil and add ginger, garlic and chilies to sauté.
3) Add broccoli florets. Season with salt and stir for couple of minutes.
4) Add corn and pour the liquid. Allow it to cook... - 44.4917
Cold Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Wash the tomatoes and dip in boiling water for a minute.
2) Drain them out and put them in cold water immediately.
3) Peel the skins.
4) Place each tomato stem side up and cut into 4 wedges right to the base taking care not to cut through.
5) Hold... - 45.7927
1.In a large bowl, mix carrots, potatoes, butter or margarine, 2.Parmesan cheese, parsley, breadcrumbs, yolk, salt and pepper.
3.Roll the mixture in form of patties and coat them with flour.
4.In a skillet, heat oil and fry the patties, few at a time... - 41.8476
Chile Cheese Rice Burritos
1. Spray a coat of cooking spray on a nonstick skillet and place it over a medium-to-high flame until heated up
2. Add zucchini and green onions and sauute them till they turn tender
3. Add rice, cheese, green chilies, salt and pepper and cook for... - 41.3587
1. In a mixing bowl combine together the avocado and lime juice and keep aside.
2. In a separate small bowl mix the remaining ingredients.
3. Carefully fold in avocado mixture with the rest of the ingredients.
4. Cover with a plastic wrap and... - 42.2111
Egg And Cheese Casserole
1. Preheat the oven at 325°.
2. In a bowl combine eggs, flour and baking powder, stirring well.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients.
4. Lightly grease a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish and pour the mixture into it.
5. Bake in the preheated... - 45.8077
Bean And Rice Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a colander, add in the kidney beans. Wash the beans under cold water for about a minute. Let the beans drain.
3) Slice off the top ends of the peppers and scoop out their seeds.
4) Add in the peppers... - 44.5803
Bean Avocado Salad
1. Drain beans and empty into a large bowl.
2. Add onion and toss well.
3. In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, chili powder, salt, garlic salt, and pepper.
4. Whisk with a fork to blend.
5. Pour dressing over... - 49.0567
1. Peel the avocados. Halve them and remove the stone.
2. Finely chop them or place in bowl and mash with back of a spoon.
3. Halve the tomatoes and scoop out juicy pulp and seeds of tomatoes. Finely chop flesh.
4. Crush garlic in salt until a liquid... - 41.2049
Pork Chops In Bean Sauce
1) In a skillet, heat some oil and brown the pork chops, 5 minutes per side.
2) Sauté onion in the collecting liquid.
3) In a slow cooker, add in chops and spread over the sautéed onion.
4) Season with salt, garlic salt, and pepper..
5) In a small... - 43.317