- » Vegetarian Chili
Vegetarian Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian chili recipes.
Easy Vegetarian Chili
Here is a simple healthy vegetarian chili recipe without meat. This recipe uses plenty of tomatoes, kidney beans and garbanzo beans. This vegetarian chili is full of flavor and perfect for a party. Top this vegetarian chili with little sour cream, some grated... - 108.151
Vegetarian Chili Recipe: Soulful & Full Of Flavor
Vegetarian chili on a cold winter day is lovely. This recipe won her accolades and prizes when she first came up with it. With Monique's version, you will won't even realize the lack of meat. - 105.432
Vegetarian Chili Delight
Are you tired of coming across only non-vegetarian recipes? Then here’s one for you! A pure vegetarian recipe, this one is being done at Kat’s friend’s place. A simple chili recipe, this one seems to be a good try. - 102.789
Absolute Vengeance Meatless Metal Chili
Chop peppers and onion into small pieces. Heat 2 tbs. of olive oil in a large frying pan, add 3 tbs. of minced garlic then sauté the peppers and onions until soft and tender.
In a large stock pot combine all of the wet ingredients, (except the liquid smoke)... - 86.3127
1) Add the kidney beans in 9 cups water and allow to soak overnight at room temperature.
2) In a large pot or pressure cooker, add the kidney beans, soaking water, bouillon cubes, bay leaf and Vegit together.
3) Simmer over the range for... - 49.6541
1) Take a large size Dutch oven and place beans with 3 cups water in it. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook for about 3 minutes.
2) Remove from heat and cover. Let soak for about 1 hour.
3) Add the remaining 4 cups water and bring the mixture to a... - 48.6624
1. In a soup kettle warm olive oil.
2. Add garlic and onion. Saute till it is soft.
3. Add cumin and chili power. Stir for 1 minute till it gets soft.
4. Add diced tomatoes, carrots and pepper.
5. Cover and let it simmer till the carrots get tender.... - 48.5657
In a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, bring the tomato juice to a boil.
Stir in the bulgur.
Fluff with a fork.
Cover, remove from the heat, and set aside for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, saute the onions, carrots and green... - 46.7929
1 In a heavy , medium size saucepan with a tight fitting cover add 2 cups water along with 1 teaspoon salt and bring to a boil.
2 Gradually add in rice with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3 Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutesor until the water is... - 45.1008
1. In a saucepan combine beans and the water and bring the mixture to boil; reduce heat and simmer for about 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat; cover; let stand 1 hour but do not drain.
3. In a large saucepan combine together pinto beans with liquid,... - 44.9664
Vegetarian Chili With Corn
1)Use a large dutch oven , place washed beans in it.
2)Soak beans overnight.
3)Drain beans add water and whole kernel corn,tomato sauce,onion,green chiles,clove garlic,salt,chili powder,whole oregano and bay leaf.
4)Let it boil and simmer for 2 1/2... - 42.4003
1) Place a 1-quart saucepan over moderate heat and bring the tomato juice to a boil.
2) Add the bulgur and stir well.
3) Use a fork to fluff the mixture.
4) Cover the pan and take it off the heat. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
5) Place a 3-quart saucepan... - 41.9187
Vegetarian Chili is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare this chili dish effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 40.2096
Cumin Flavored Vegetarian Chili
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, green pepper, and celery; saute 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
Add remaining ingredients except tofu to Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat, and... - 40.1983
1 ln a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderately high heat until very hot but not smoking.
Add the onion, red peppers, garlic, and celery.
Saute, stirring frequently, for 7 minutes or until the onion just begins to turn golden.
2 Stir in the chili... - 39.1959
Vegetarian Chili With Jalapeno Peppers
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 6 to 8 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 38.071
Sort and wash beans.
Place beans and 3 cups water in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil, and cook 3 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let soak 1 hour.
Add remaining 4 cups water; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour.
Bring... - 37.2016
1. If using dried beans, put the beans in a medium bowl and add enough cold water to cover by 3 inches. Let soak overnight; drain. (Alternatively, place the dried beans in a medium saucepan and add enough water to cover by 2 inches. Bring to a boil and cook... - 37.0299
Vegetarian Chili With Rice
In a heavy 6 quart Dutch oven, heat the vegetable oil over moderately low heat for 1 minute; add the onion, carrot, garlic, and green pepper, and cook, covered, for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
Add the lentils, chili powder, cumin, bay leaf,... - 36.3635
1) Into a 2.5 liter bowl, mix in the carrots, celery, onions, red and green peppers, green and yellow beans, leeks and garlic
2) Add in the chili, cumin, oregano and pepper
3) Drain the canned tomatoes, keep the juice
4) Roughly chop up the tomatoes
5)... - 35.9673
Vegetarian Chili With Rice
Vegetarian Chili With Rice has a great taste. The spicy blend with vegetables gives Vegetarian Chili With Rice a peerfect taste. Vegetarians should taste Vgetarian Chili With Rice. - 34.3741
1. In a 4- to 6-quart pot heat oil. Add celery, green sweet pepper, onion, and garlic. Cover and cook over medium heat about 10 minutes or till vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in undrained tomatoes, drained beans, raisins, vinegar, chili... - 34.2715
1. Drain stewed tomatoes, reserving juice. Pour 1 cup reserved stewed tomato juice into a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Add bulgur. Remove from heat. Cover, and let stand 1 hour or until bulgur is tender and liquid is absorbed. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a... - 33.4783
Sort and wash beans; place in a Dutch oven.
Cover with water 2 inches above beans; let soak overnight.
Drain beans; add 4 cups water, and next 9 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 2 1/2 hours or until beans are tender.
Remove bay... - 31.8073
1 In a 4- to 6-quart pot heat oil. Add celery, sweet pepper, onion, and garlic. Cover and cook over medium heat about 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
2 Stir in undrained tomatoes, drained beans, raisins, vinegar, chili... - 30.8537
Vegetarian Chili Recipes By Category