- » Vegetarian Casserole
Vegetarian Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian casserole recipes.
Scalloped Potato Casserole
If you are craving for something cheesy and mild, scalloped potato casserole is a dish meant for you. Having layers of potatoes and pepper with cheese and mushroom sauce, this casserole tastes heavenly and irresistible. Watch the video to see how you can... - 150.72
Spicy Black Bean Casserole With Vegetables And Cheese
As a vegetarian you very well know that beans happen to be a high source of nutrients. Including them in your diet guarantees the intake of all the important nutrients into your body. Watch this video for a simple and amazing black bean casserole recipe for... - 147.564
Thanksgiving Green Bean Casserole
Are you looking out for an easy and flavorful recipe for Thanksgiving? Here is an excellent video that shows a recipe for green bean casserole. The chef here also displays some great chopping techniques. Try out these green beans in a creamy mushroom sauce... - 147.158
How To Make A Sweet Potato Casserole With A Latin Twist
There is no end to experiment especially if you are a food enthusiast. Just like this one, the chef in the video shows how to make sweet potato casserole with chili peppers!!! Most of us must have enjoyed the sweet or mildly savor sweet potato casserole but... - 145.232
Easy Potatoes Au Gratin
Today, Scott is making potatoes au gratin for one of his cousin. He got the recipe from one of the best restaurants and developed his own potatoes au gratin which is really easy to put together. He is making a delicious authentic French mornay sauce to go... - 144.009
Vegetable Parmesan With Spaghetti Sauce
Have you ever tried a dairy-free vegetable parmesan? This is a great recipe, that is high in nutrition and has a lot of cancer fighting compounds. Filled with the goodness of lots of vegetables, this is a great looking dish! - 140.427
Dill Casserole Bread
If you love baking your own homemade bread you must try this recipe. Chef Ellie Espo shares her Italian aunt’s secret recipe for Dill Bread that is baked in a casserole. Well it’s not entirely a secret recipe and comes from behind a packet of yeast! This... - 138.426
Holiday Special Green Bean Casserole
Your Thanksgiving spread is incomplete without this ubiquitous side — the elegant looking, indulgent, luscious, creamy, green bean casserole. Nothing tastes better than homemade green bean casserole that tastes much better than the canned ones. And the good... - 138.2
Mediterranean Musakka Moussaka
Here is a great video that displays a Mediterranean Musakka moussaka recipe with eggplant and tomatoes. The chef makes this version of Musakka using tomato sauce and chick peas. The video offers fabulous serving suggestions and speaks about the nutritional... - 135.914
Stuffed Poached Pears With Brandied Vanilla Cream
If you are bored of pumpkin pie and are looking for a non-traditional dessert for your thanksgiving dinner here is one that celebrates the wonderful seasonal produce, is healthy, and special enough to put on the holiday table. Your house will smell like fall... - 135.656
Italian Eggplant Parmesan
A classic Italian baked eggplant parmesan casserole that is eggless and oil free. In this recipe the eggplant slices are dredged in egg and bread crumbs and then layered with mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce. Prepare this fabulous recipe at home and amaze... - 131.779
Layered Polenta Casserole
A celebration of flavors and textures, this casserole is also super fast and easy to prepare. - 126.87
Pan Cooked Corn Casserole With White Sauce
Corn lovers where are you? Look at this delicious corn casserole recipe made in a pan. This is a video with a recipe for corn casserole, you can make it with fresh or frozen corn which makes it fit for all seasons. Serve it with some salad and add some meat... - 115.576
Better Sweet Potato Casserole
Forget those gloppy sticky masses of goop with the marshmallows. These are simpler and better and easier, and won't put you to sleep or in a diabetic coma. No offense to the sugar freaks, but give these a try. - 113.167
Thanksgiving is all about the turkey! But what about the vegetarians? They are the ones who think “there is nothing in this for me.” Watch the video to know how to make a vegetarian turkey. Yes you read correctly, the chef gives an easy step-by-step... - 111.218
Mexican Lasagna Or Corn Tortilla Casserole - Vegetarian
In the mood to have some nice and tasty Mexican food, you have come to the right place. Check out these yummy corn tortilla casserole which is quite popular in the Mexican cuisine. Chef Bhavna shows how to prepare the yummy casserole in a matter of few... - 108.374
Rustic Irish Potato Casserole
Wow! This dish needs just 4 ingredients: layers of potato, tomato, onions and Irish Cheddar cheese. This Rustic Irish Potato Casserole is classic dish and it can be done in no time. Robin also tells you about some of the Irish potato history in this video.... - 107.088
Baked Sweet Potato And Pecan Casserole
A dish for the holidays such as this is truly enjoyable! Perfect especially during thanksgiving, with a wonderful crunchy pecan topping! Have this happy bake with chef David in this video! - 106.315
Pasta Casserole With Tofu
1. Preheat oven at 425 degrees F.
2. Coat inside a casserole tray or dish with olive oil.
3. In a nonstick pan in 2 tablespoons olive oil, saute onion and bell pepper along with a little salt.
4. Stir for about 2 minutes, and then add... - 105.163
Easy Broccoli Rice Casserole
Want to touch your rice with an exotic flavor and taste of good health? Try this broccoli rice casserole! It’s so easy and simple that you can let your kids enjoy cooking this delicious dish with you just like Chef Beryl Stokes does. Cook it for lunch or... - 102.266
Samosa Pie Or Samosa Casserole Or Baked Samosa
Have you ever tried making an Indian Pie? If no, then you must try this different dish. If you like eating samosa then you will love it. This is a baked samosa pie. The same filling of samosa is used in the pie. It is easy and takes a few minutes to make.... - 101.35
Vegetarian Potato Kibbeh
1. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, bulgur, 2 tablespoon flour, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and kibbeh seasoning.
2. Knead the mixture, mashing the potatoes and combining the ingredients into dough. Use your fist to mash and knead. If the dough... - 100.477
Baked Sweet Potato Casserole With Marshmallows
Today is your lucky day, because chef Hendrik is going to share with you the most delicious holiday recipe. Check out the video of the yummy and tasty Sweet Potato Casserole. A great casserole dish that can be served as a main dish. Everyone should definitely... - 99.9274
Healthy Ziti Casserole
This is an easy and healthy casserole recipe that won't weigh you down or won't round out your waistline. This baked ziti casserole has tons of veggies, low fat cheese and whole wheat pasta. This is one recipe that must go into your repertoire of pasta... - 99.2201
No Bake Low Calorie Sweet Potato Casserole
A traditional sweet potato casserole is a calorie laden feast but there is a way to make this yummy treat low calorie and healthy. Don't believe us? Then you must watch this video. It will change the way you view sweet potato casserole forever! This is a... - 98.5541
Hash Brown And Cheddar Cheese Casserole
Holidays were never so exciting without a delicious and satisfying hash brown and cheddar cheese casserole. Take a look at this video to make a this recipe not only for holidays but for gatherings or parties too. Add this cheesy yummy American dish to your... - 96.4259
Holiday Season Vegetable Lasagna
The holiday season is here and finding good vegetarian main course dishes for your non-meat eating guests is not so easy. It’s quite a task deciding on a vegetarian main course that will match the traditional roasts. This winter vegetable lasagna dish uses... - 88.8342
Green Bean Casserole
If you have difficulty feeding greens to your family, try different versions like this green bean casserole. It is quick, it is easy and it does the job for you. Watch the video to see how you can make it at home in no time and have a great side ready for... - 73.7314
Mashed Potato Casserole
Nothing can beat a great Mashed Potato recipe. And we've got one for you. Watch this video to learn a lip smacking Mashed Potato Casserole recipe. The dish is simple and can be easily replicated at home. - 64.1889
Butternut Squash And Pesto Casserole
Are you on a lookout for a convenient recipe that can be prepared without too much of hassle? This recipe may be helpful. Watch the chef share a great recipe to prepare Butternut Squash and Pesto recipe. The dish also includes quinoa which adds on to the... - 61.3666
Solar Cooked Green Bean And French Onion Casserole
A veggie casserole of beans and French onions! Though made in the solar heater the onions don't loose their crunchy bite, despite being cooked in the a prolonged time! Devoid of the audio, the video is watchable. See the video for details! - 59.1009
Healthy Pizzoccheri – The Italian Winter Dish
Pizzoccheri is the name of a pasta with buckwheat flour and wheat flour. It is also the name of a deliciously tasting Italian dish with this pasta, green cabbage, potatoe, tasteful Fontina cheese and sage garlic butter. It is the perfect winter dish.
You can... - 53.4401
Lima Bean Casserole
I got this Li Mas Ml Lan O recipe from my neighbor who is an excellent cook. Approximately your 75 minutes will be spent in making Li Mas Ml Lan O. This is the most comforting Main Dish recipe I have come across. If you have a lot of Beans on hand then you... - 52.8682
Artichoke And Carrot Casserole
Are you looking for a truly authentic Artichoke And Carrot Casserole recipe? This Artichoke And Carrot Casserole when served as Main Dish is sure to please your family members. Tell me how you enjoyed my Artichoke And Carrot Casserole. Feedback helps to keep... - 52.4228
Macaroni Casserole With Fresh Tomatos
If you want to be known as a chef, make a personal recipe of Macaroni Casserole With Fresh Tomato. I have done that myself. You don't have to be an expert to judge how delicious and flavorful this dish is. - 51.9498
Mixed Vegetable Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a thick casserole dish with butter.
3. Into the greased casserole dish, line bottom with lettuce.
4. Spread a little from each of the vegetable and flake butter on top; season with... - 50.345
Cucumber casserole is an extremely easy and no mess casserole. It is light and goes very well as a side dish. Try serving it with various meat or vegetable main courses. It is simple to make and can be easily served as a main dish if you are a vegetarian. - 50.2454
Crispy-topped Cauliflower Casserole
Cauliflower is an amazing vegetable with beautiful taste. This crispy cauliflower recipe only adds to the cauliflower dish. This crispy-topped cauliflower casserole is one such tasty healthy creation. - 49.9548
Savory Vegetable Casserole
Savory vegetable casserole is a dish especially for all the vegetarians. It is so simple to make and tastes amazing. It also has the pluses of the vegetables, cheese and milk. The beauty of the recipe is that you can change the high calorie with low calorie... - 49.8382
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a deep casserole dish with butter.
3. Wash and peel vegetables.
4. Cut vegetables into slices.
5. Into the greased casserole dish, arrange alternate layers with onion and potatoes;... - 49.7967
Lima-sour Cream Casserole
This is a very interesting and good recipe of Lima-sour Cream Casserole. Lima-sour Cream Casserole gets its taste from Beans. It is the answer when you look for a tasty Main Dish. You owe me a thanks for sharing this recipe. - 49.5484
Nutty Noodle Casserole
1) Preheat oven 350°F.
2) In an oven-proof pan, heat up margarine to sauté onions until transparent.
3) Add peanuts and cashews to stir until lightly browned.
4) Mix with noodles and soybeans.
5) Place inside oven to heat... - 49.4456
Confetti Bean Casserole
1.Preheat theoven at 350 degrees.
2.In a medium sized bowl, put sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt and mix them all well.
3.In a separate bowl, mix milk and butter and put the mixture on the dry mixture of flour.
4.Mix the ingredients... - 48.996
Bavarian Bratwurst Casserole
In 2-quart casserole, combine potatoes, onion and water.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Stir in sauerkraut, bratwurst, apple, brown sugar, parsley, lemon juice and caraway.
In small bowl, blend flour and 1/4 cup... - 48.9851
Zucchini And Pattypan Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine yogurt and cheese in a small saucepan.
Heat over very low heat until cheese melts.
Stir in egg whites and onions.
Remove from heat, cover and set aside.
Spread the rice on the bottom of a medium-sized baking dish.
Combine... - 48.7272
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Heat water, broth, or wine in a saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion, parsley, and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato puree, oregano, 1/2 teaspoon of the... - 48.4944
Greek Zucchini Casserole
Heat water or broth in a heavy saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until vegetables are lightly browned.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add tomatoes, rosemary, mint, parsley,... - 48.4204
Mexican Cheese Puff
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Butter 9x 13-inch glass baking dish.
Combine first 5 ingredients with 2 tablespoons flour and mix well.
Spoon into dish.
Beat egg yolks in large mixing bowl.
Gradually blend in remaining flour and milk and beat until smooth.
Add salt,... - 47.883
White Bean And Cheddar Casserole
1.Take a 2 1/2 quart saucepan and heat some oil in it.
2. Add in garlic, onion and over medium heat stir cook for 3 minutes until onions are translucent.
3.Add in the tomatoes, reserved liquid, vinegar, molasses and the seasonings.
4. Mix well.
5.Let... - 47.8391
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, place stuffing mix and pour melted butter over it; mix well.
3. In another bowl, mix rest of the ingredients.
4. In a casserole, spread half of the stuffing mix at the bottom and Line... - 47.8024
Indian Vegetable Casserole
1) Combine together the beans, peas, carrots and boiling water to cover the vegetables in a bowl.
2) Cover the bowl and allow it to stand for about 10 minutes. Drain.
3) In a casserole, heat the oil and sautÃ© the onions for about 10 minutes.
4) Mix... - 47.6884
Creamy Green Bean Casserole
Cook beans according to package directions, then drain, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
Cook cauliflower in a small amount of boiling water for 4 to 5 minutes or till crisp-tender; drain.
Combine reserved bean liquid and milk.
Spray a large saucepan with... - 47.6855
Pheasant Casserole In Red Wine
Brown whole pheasant in butter and oil, transfer to casserole.
Place vegetables in frying pan and saute gently for 5 minutes.
Turn into the casserole.
Add herbs, seasoning, wine and stock to frying pan, scrape down pan juices and pour into casserole.
Cover... - 47.587
Halve each squash lengthwise.
Scoop out seeds and fibers.
Place 3 pounds of squash on baking sheet; cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 8 to 11 minutes, or until squash is fork tender, rearranging 1 or 2 times.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Repeat with... - 47.5848
Vegetable Noodle Casserole
1) Prepare tomato sauce by combining sauce ingredients, blend them and keep it aside.
2) Wash all the vegetables and finely chop them.
3) Saute or steam the vegetables... - 47.4247
In microproof saucepan, cook broccoli in 1/4 cup (50 mL) water 3 minutes.
Separate onion slices into rings, add to broccoli and cook another 3 minutes.
In a 4 cup (1 L) microproof measure melt butter 30 seconds on HIGH.
Add flour and seasonings and stir to... - 47.4074
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Peel and thickly slice potatoes.
3. Finely chop onions.
4. Grate the carrots.
5. Grease a thick casserole dish with butter.
6. Into the greased casserole dish, spread a little from each of... - 47.3494
California Cheese And Rice Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 2 quart or 12x8x2 inch baking dish lightly.
3. In a large skillet, heat butter and sautÃ© onion for about 5 minutes until golden.
4. Remove the skillet from heat and stir in hot... - 47.2658
Herbed Soybean Casserole
1. Preheat the oven at 300°.
2. In a large pan melt butter and saute onion until transparent, then add next 4 ingredients.
3. Simmer adding beans and reserved liquid for about 15 minutes.
4. Butter a large casserole, pour in 1/3 of the... - 47.1906
Vidalia Onion Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Slice onions into 3/8 inch pieces.
3. Take a 12-inch skillet, add butter and onions and cook till onions turn soft.
4. Stir in pepper, sugar, salt, Worcestershire sauce and vermouth and cook for about 3... - 47.1472
Vegetarian Zucchini Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Boil just enough water to cover the zucchini in a deep 9-inch skillet.
3) Add the zucchini and cook for about 5 minutes. Remove from the water and allow the zucchini to cool.
4) Half the... - 47.1255
Eggplant And Tomato Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease a 2-quart casserole.
3. Wash and peel eggplants; cut into 2 inch cubes.
4. In a 6-quart saucepan, simmer eggplant in a little boiling salted water for 10 minutes; drain.
5.... - 47.1168
Chickpea And Tahini Casserole
1) In a casserole, place the spring onions, carrots, red pepper and parsnips.
2) To this, add the oil. Toss well.
3) On high power, cook covered for 10 minutes, stirring in between.
4) To this, add the chickpeas, tomatoes along with their juice and... - 47.0993
Zippy Squash Casserole
1)Wash squash in running water and cut the ends.
2)In a pot, boil squash in salt water.Cook unitl tender and drain.
3)Mash the cooked squash.
4)In a bowl, combine butter, Cheddar cheese, onion, celery, pimiento, green chilies, salt,... - 47.0731
Sweet Potato And Pineapple Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 325F.
2) In a large bowl, place the potatoes and mash smoothly.
3) Add pineapple, nutmeg, salt, 2 tablespoons sugar, and 1/4 cup butter.
4) Using a fork, mix until well combined.
5) In a 1-1/2-quart shallow baking... - 46.9679
Cheesy Celery Casserole
Are you looking for an enjoyable Celery Casserole recipe? Treat your friends to this Celery Casserole and let them know its taste. - 46.9274
Calico Cheese Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Divide the spaghetti into 3-inch pieces.
3) In separate saucepans, cook the spaghetti and frozen mixed vegetables. Drain.
4) Add the mixed vegetables into the spaghetti saucepan.
5) In a medium... - 46.8866
Soya Bean Casserole With Crunchy Topping
1) In a shallow dish, put 2 tablespoons of oil and on high power, heat for 1 minute.
2) To this, add the breadcrumbs and toss well.
3) Cook uncovered for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, until crispy, stirring in between. Keep aside.
4) In a medium sized bowl,... - 46.8733
Bulgur Squash Casserole
1) Pour boiling water over bulgur and let stand until water is absorbed.
2) Preheat oven to 350°F.
3) Stir paprika into bulgur.
4) Combine yogurt, sesame oil, egg, and chives or green onions.
5) In a 7 x 11-inch baking pan, spread... - 46.8277
Broccoli Onion Deluxe Casserole
1. Preheat oven to at 350Â° F.
2. In a pot of boiling salted water, cook broccoli until just tender.
3. Add onions and cook until tender.
4. In a skillet, melt butter and blend in flour.
5. Gradually milk and stir until thickened.
6.... - 46.8157
Squash Corn Casserole
1) Halve squash across lengthwise and across.
2) Take out the seeds and membrane.
3) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole arrange the squash pieces.
4) Cover with water.
5) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 9 to 11 minutes stirring squash... - 46.7626
Crunchy Squash Casserole
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. Cook the squash according to package directions and drain well.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon butter and saute onion.
4. In a bowl combine the squash, onion, sour cream, soup and water chestnuts.
5. In another... - 46.7405
Tangy Asparagus Casserole
For this recipe of Tangy Asparagus Casserole, use the freshest of Vegetable available. A great option for a vegetarian main. Whenever you try out this Tangy Asparagus Casserole, do let me know your experience. - 46.6829
Microwaved Zucchini Casserole
1. Wash the zucchini and cut into one centimeter rings
2. IN a pan on the stoven add about 60g of butter and fry the onions in it till soft
3. In a mixing bowl, mix together zucchini, onion, cheese, salt, pepper, Tabasco and beaten egg ... - 46.6792
Caribbean Bean Casserole
1) Coat a casserole dish with butter.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and sautÃ© the onions, red peppers, chili peppers and garlic for 5 minutes.
3) Add the stock, beans and bay leaf.
4) Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours, or until the beans are... - 46.6519
Rice And Beans Casserole
1) Half cook the rice and keep it aside.
2) Take a pan, heat oil and fry garlic, onion, and green pepper until tender.
3) Stir fry carrots, green and kidney beans, parsley, as well as the half cooked rice.
4) Sprinkle saffron,... - 46.6342
Wagon Wheel Casserole
1) Take a pan and cook the macaroni by placing it in boiling water.
2) Remove as it just begins to soften and drain properly.
3) Take a frying pan and heat wine over low flame to melt the cheese in it.
4) Mix the flour, butter and onion in.
5) Blend... - 46.6209
Baked Mexicali Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F, 20 minutes before serving time.
2. In a medium oven proof casserole, heat the oil over a medium flame.
3. When the oil is hot, add the diced peppers and sauté for 5 minutes or until soft.
4. To the... - 46.62
Sweet Potato Casserole
Cook potatoes, covered, in large amount boiling salted water just till tender; drain.
Peel and slice.
Arrange potatoes in 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with raisins.
Season with salt.
In saucepan combine brown sugar, cornstarch, and 1/2 teaspoon... - 46.5589
Potato Cheese Casserole
Arrange potato slices in (8 x 8-inch) baking dish.
Combine butter and onion in 2-quart measure.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Stir in flour, salt, pepper, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, shredded cheese and... - 46.4969
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2) Sauté the onions and garlic in oil until translucent.
3) Stir well on adding green peppers, courgettes (zucchini), aubergines (eggplants) and mushrooms to this and cook for 5 minutes.
4)... - 46.4544
Artichokes In Casserole
My longing for Artichokes In Casseroles strengthened during high school days. This Artichokes In Casseroles when served as Main Dish is sure to please your family members. Never ever miss out on this great Artichokes In Casseroles recipe. - 46.4333
Zucchini And Tomato Casserole
Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
Cook the onion and garlic in it, stirring constantly, for about 3 or 4 minutes or until the onion is soft.
Add the zucchini.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly with a fork, for about 3 to 5 minutes, or until the... - 46.4275
Have you experienced the joy of this Fennel casserole recipe, yet? Try it, your family and friends will be bowled over by this delicious Fennel casserole recipe. - 46.3656
Sweet Potatoes And Berries Casserole
1. In a pot add boiling water. Add potatoes. Cook for 20 minutes till potatoes are well cooked.
2. Cool the potatoes. Peel and then mash them.
3. Add cranberry sauce and cinnamon. Stir well.
4. In a slightly greased 2 quart casserole spoon the... - 46.337
Vegetable Casserole With Cheese Dumplings
Lightly fry the prepared vegetables in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker for about 4 minutes.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and add the garlic.
Spoon the mixture into a deep 15-cm (6-in) souffle dish and pour in the tomato juice sprinkled with... - 46.334
Black Eyed Bean Casserole
1. Rinse the beans and soak them in water.
2. Add the soaked beans (along with water) to a cooker and pressure cook it for 15 minutes. Or
3. Add the soaked beans (along with water) to a pan and cook it for 45 minutes. Allow the beans to cool, drain... - 46.3156
Normandy Potato Casserole
1) In a pan, boil potatoes. Allow them to cool for 10 minutes; peel and dice.
2) Take a small bowl and mix 15 ml (1 tbsp) butter and bread crumbs.
3) Microwave at HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes. Keep it aside.
4) Take an oblong baking dish, line half the... - 46.2842
Crunchy Cashew Casserole
1. Set the oven to gas mark 5, 375°F (190°C) and heat it.
2. Take a saucepan, heat the oil and fry the onion for about 3 minutes, stir in cashew pieces and toast them lightly.
3. Stir in vegetables and saute for 5 minutes.
4. Sprinkle... - 46.2797
1. In a stock pot or sauce pan, soak the beans in sufficient water, overnight.
2. Boil the soaked beans for 30-40 minute or pressure cook them for 15 minutes until they are tender. Drain the beans reserving the liquid and keep aside until... - 46.2709
Potato Cheese Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a skillet, saute the onion, celery and green pepper in butter until tender.
Alternately, cook in the microwave on HIGH for 2-3 minutes.
3) Blend in the flour and seasonings to taste.
4)... - 46.2571
Cheesy Potato Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. Take saucepan add pototoes and salt water to it. Cook the potatoes about half an hour or till they turn soft. Chill , peel and grate potatoes and set them aside.
3. Take a small saucepan, add milk,... - 46.1983
Squash And Tomato Casserole
Learn how to make Squash And Tomato Casserole through this simple recipe. You don't need to be an expert to make out how mouth-watering and flavorful this dish really is. - 46.1735
Indian Style Eggplant Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prick eggplant with fork.
Place in baking pan.
Cook, covered, for 30 to 40 minutes or until soft.
Cut eggplant into 1-inch pieces; scoop out pulp.
Saute cumin seeds and onion in oil in skillet until mixture is light red.
Add chili... - 46.1057
Mexican Corn Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat a 9-inch pie plate with butter.
3) In skillet, heat water and sautÃ© the onions, green peppers and garlic, for 5 minutes or until tender.
4) Add the tomatoes, coriander, oregano and cumin.
5)... - 46.0716
Vegetarian Lo Han Zhai Casserole
1. To prepare the black fungus soak it in water for 10-20 minutes, then rinse and drain well discarding any hard bits.
2. In a preheated wok heat the oil until hot, deep-fry the bean-curd pieces for about 2 minutes, remove and drain.
3.... - 46.0658
Creamy Cabbage Casserole
1) In salted boiling water add cabbage in small amount and cook covered for 10 minutes.
2) Strain water and keep aside.
3) In a heavy saucepan melt 3 tablespoons butter over low heat.
4) Stir in flour and cook for a minute stirring constantly.
5)... - 46.0399
Spinach And Celery Casserole
1. Preheat the oven at 375°.
2. Cook spinach according to package directions, drain well and set aside.
3. In a medium saucepan combine celery, water and salt bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat to medium cook, uncovered 10 minutes until... - 45.9992