- » Vegetarian Cajun
Vegetarian Cajun Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian cajun recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian cajun recipes.
Vegetarian Cajun Creole
This really simple vegetarian dish is a must try for vegetarians. It has a high amount of proteins and essential nutrients that you can savor - 128.726
Sweet Potato Fries In Cajun Style
Who does not like potato fries and what if you are given a healthier and equally tasty option? We are talking about the sweet potato fries. These fries are wonderful and go with lot of dishes. In this video the chef shows how to make sweet potato fries in... - 117.546
Vegetable Cajun Creole Gumbo
Here is a fantastic video that presents a traditional New Orleans recipe. Have a look at this wonderful video recipe to make your own flavorful cajun creole gumbo with plenty of fresh vegetables. Surely this dish would turn out to be fabulous refreshing and... - 113.623
Crispy Baked Cajun Fries
Fries are fattening but indulge yourself with these baked and spiced fries that are low in fat and high in flavor. Monique shows you how to combine dry spices with fries to create a low calorie snack. A must-have for parties and as a healthy snack. - 112.363
Healthy Pan-fried Cajun Spiced Yam
Home-fried yames make a perfect slow-releasing carbohydrate side dish to lean protein or any entrée that needs a potato. yam is high in vitamin A, fiber and flavor and is naturally sweet thus does not spike your blood sugar levels thus a wonderful healthy... - 110.992
Cajun Risotto Bites
1. In a saucepan cook aborio rice while slowly adding hot vegetable broth.
2. When the rice is almost done add Cajun spice and lemon juice.
3. Let it cool for a while, mash lightly and make bite sized balls out of it.
4. Mix the breading ingredients in... - 103.87
Tofu And Lettuce Salad In Cajun Style
Want to please your guests with Cajun style healthy vegan food, here is a simple salad recipe that is wholesome and nutritious. Check out Alia with her silly antics making Cajun Tofu salad using organic tofu and lettuce along with more vegetables and flavors.... - 103.35
Easy Cajun Trinity
Want to make a vegetarian delight and break the monotony of having same bland curry again? Try Cajun Trinity with the combination of bell pepper, celery and parsley to enrich stew, gumbo or etoufee. Create something very different and take the way of healthy... - 95.6832
Grilled Cajun Tofu
Tofu is a nice way to include protein in your diet. It has nutty taste and easy to prepare too. If you too want to have some tofu in your diet, try this very simple recipe from this chef. Watch the chef as she prepares the tofu and then broils it. - 91.7252
Cajun Corn Maque Choux
Cajun corn maque choux is a simple traditional cajun dish that shows that cajun cooking is not only about abundance of spices and chili and meats. It also has dishes which uses good healthy vegetables and has subtle flavors. Take a look at the recipe video... - 88.9718
Spicy Dry Cajun Rub
Never thought that it was so simple to make Cajun dry rub at home. See this video that would surely equip you with the ingredients that make a real spicy Cajun rub. The video is nicely presented that makes easier for you to make a perfect dry rub for your... - 84.0181
2 Different Rice & Beans Dishes With Cajun Breakfast
Here is an excellent assorted breakfast by Bale Dave. He dishes up a tasty way to enjoy rice and bean meals combined with different vegetables. He has reproduced breakfast dishes from America, originally from Chef Emeril Lagasse and interpreted in his manner.... - 52.8391
Chilled Cajun Red Beans And Rice
1) In a colander, place the kidney beans.
2) Rinse the beans in cold rap water for 1 minute.
3) Drain the beans by placing the colander aside.
4) In a jar, add dressing and next 7 ingredients.
5) Cover the lid tightly and shake... - 48.0414
1) In the food processor, blend 2 cups of vegetable juice cocktail, 1/2 cup cucumber, 1/2 cup tomato, sugar, red wine, olive oil, red pepper and garlic.
2) Add in the processed vegetables to the remainder of the vegetable cocktail and cucumbers and... - 44.9553
Cajun Style Garbanzo Nuts
1.Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2.Wash and drain the beans.
3.On a baking sheet coated with baking spray, spread the beans.
4.In a small bowl, mix together all the spices.
5.Sprinkle the spice mix over the beans.
6.Bake for 45 to 55... - 43.3467
Cajun Blackened Seasoning
1. In a medium flat roasting pan, place all the ingredients (apart from paprika). Mix well.
2. On a medium flame, roast all the ingredients for 2 to 3 minutes or they are evenly roasted.
3. Remove off flame and place in an air tight container.
4. Add... - 41.4818
Cajun Style Spicy Mango Pickle
1. Wash, wipe dry and cut each mango into 8-10 pieces. Discard the seeds. Sprinkle some salt and turmeric powder, mix thoroughly, put mango pieces into a jar and sun for 3-4 days until they get a little soft.
2. Remove water from the pieces by straining.... - 40.5735
1) In a spice grinder or a blender, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Grind the mixture to a coarse powder.
3) Serve or use as preferred. - 35.9024
1. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onion, celery, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until onion begins to soften, about 1 minute. Add pepper and squash and cook until tender-crisp, about 2 minutes.
2. Add tomato... - 35.2805
1. Take a large saucepan, place on medium heat. Add molasses and coffee and stirring continuously, heat till molasses dissolve. Take care not to boil.
2. Take 12 cups, add 1 tbsp rum to each and pour in coffee mixture into the cups.
3. Serve... - 34.3298
Potato Skins With Cajun Dip
1. Bake or microwave the potatoes until tender. Cut them in half and scoop out the flesh, leaving a thin layer on the skins. Keep the scooped out potato for another meal.
2. Cut each potato in half again then place the pieces skin-side down on a large baking... - 33.2523
Roast Cajun Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Peel potatoes; cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges. Place on ungreased jelly-roll pan or cookie sheet.
2. Toss potatoes with parsley, oil, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper, thyme and black pepper until evenly coated.
3.... - 32.5422
Cajun Corn And Okra
In a large saucepan combine corn, okra, water, and salt.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 5 minutes or till vegetables are crisp-tender.
Stir in tomato, onion powder, and bottled hot pepper sauce.
Heat through. - 32.2089
Cajun Seasoning Blend
1) Combine all the seasonings and mix well; store in an airtight jar.
2) Add to season and taste. - 31.4464
1. Using a hot-air popping machine, pop the corn into a large serving bowl and cover with foil to keep it hot. In a small saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat for 1 minute. Add the remaining ingredients. Cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute, then... - 29.8784
Mix all ingredients together well.
Rub into outer roast beef before cooking. - 25.7386
Okra- Cajun Style Okra
Victoria Paikin pleased to present this video about Okra Recipes - Cajun Style Okra That is very easy to make, full of pungent flavors. Enjoy! - 0