- » Vegetarian Cabbage Stew
Vegetarian Cabbage Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian cabbage stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian cabbage stew recipes.
1) In a 4-quart pot add cabbage, apples, pears, onions, oranges, stock, honey, and ginger.
2) Cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
3) Mix vinegar and marmalade.
4) Cook for 5 minutes.
5) Serve hot. - 45.6053
Green Beans And Cabbage Paprikash
1. In a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat, melt the butter.
2. Add the onion and stir-fry for about 2 minutes , until lightly browned.
3. Add the beans and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute more.
4. Add the reduced broth, the paprika, and... - 48.4775
Sweet Sour Red Cabbage
1) Trim the cabbage, cut into quarters and thinly shred.
2) Shredded cabbage should measure at least 12 cups.
3) In a kettle, heat oil or drippings.
4) In the oil, saute onion until tender.
5) To the kettle, add cabbage and apples... - 40.7786
Ethiopian Vegetable Stew
Want to make a vegetarian specialty for your family today? Watch this video now to learn a tasty Ethiopian Vegetable Stew recipe now. You are sure to bag a lot of compliments for this dish. - 85.637
In a large pan, put meat, water, salt, peppers, and bay leaf; bring to a boil and simmer for 1 hour.
Add beets and cook 1 more hour.
Remove meat from broth with a slotted spoon; set aside.
Add carrots, celery, potato, and onion.
Drain liquid from canned... - 42.807
Cabbage And Ham Soup
In a wide frying pan, cook the green pepper, celery, onion, and parsley in 2 tablespoons of the butter until they are soft, but not browned.
Add the ham and bay leaf; cook until ham is heated through.
Blend in the flour, chicken stock concentrate, and the 3... - 41.9326
1) In a large bowl of warm water, place the kale to wash off dirt. Do this in batches if the leaves are cramped.
2) In a large pot, transfer the leaves.
3) Pour in 1/2 cup of water and bring to a boil over high heat.
4) Lower the heat... - 43.8468
1. In a non-metallic bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2. Mix thoroughly.
3. Cover dish with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator.
4. Let chill for 12 hours or more before using. The longer it marinates, the better it tastes.
5. Serve... - 36.1479
Vegetable Soup (vegetarian)
I am sure all your vegetarians and health consious out there are gonna love this Vegetable Soup. Zero calories and so full with the goodness of mixed vegetables, this Vegetable soup can even aid you in weight loss. - 37.4983
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls With Sauce
To prepare the filling: Wash eggplant and make 3 or 4 silts through the skin with a knife to let steam escape while baking. Place eggplant on a baking sheet and bake at 400° F. for 35 minutes or until soft. Remove from oven and let cool.
Peel and mash... - 36.0809
1. Prepare vegetables.
2. Put all vegetables, seasoning and vegetable stock in a pan and cook till vegetables are tender.
3. Add flour mixed into a smooth paste with milk. Bring to boil stirring all the time. - 40.4509
Old World Cabbage Rolls
1) In a large pot, boil water.
2) In the water, drop the whole head of cabbage for 3-5 minutes and then drain off the water.
3) Peel off the cabbage's leaves carefully and set them aside.
4) Grate the carrot... - 48.8582
Cabbage And Apple Saute
1. In a medium mixing bowl, blend the soup mix in the apple juice. Add caraway seeds and pepper, stir and keep aside until required.
2. In a large heavy bottomed skillet, heat the oil over a medium flame.
3. When the oil is hot but not... - 43.5739
Antioxidant Veggie Stew
If you care about eating healthy, you *must* buy this book (or check it out from your library)! This chunky, hearty soup is a pleasant way to get your servings of healthful antioxidant veggies along with other healing foods. It's loaded with carotenoids,... - 50.0706
1. In a stock pot or a large skillet, melt the butter over a medium flame.
2. Add the onion and sauté for 5 to 8 minutes until soft and lightly browned.
3. Tip in the sauerkraut and stir.
4. Cover pot with a lid and allow the cabbage to simmer for... - 38.6396
1. In a small saucepan, boil the turnip and potatoes in salted water for 12 to 15 minutes or until they are tender.
2. Drain the vegetables in a colander and allow them to dry in the steam
3. When cool enough to handle, peel potatoes and turnip... - 46.0272
Spicy Pea And Potato Stew
Rinse split peas.
In wok combine peas, onion, celery, garlic, cumin, ginger, turmeric, and red pepper.
Add 3 cups water and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Bring mixture to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Peel and cube potatoes; stir into wok.
Stir... - 42.5965
Country Style Potato Stew
1. In a large casserole dish, heat the butter and the oil.
2. Add the onion and the garlic
3. Stir-fry the mix for four minutes and set aside.
4. Wash, peel the vegetables and cut the celery, carrots, turnip and swede (rutabaga) into equal pieces Shred... - 45.4587
Trapper's Game Stew
Brown meat in hot bacon fat in Dutch oven or heavy saucepan.
Add enough hot water to cover meat and simmer, covered, for 1 hour.
Add bay leaf, carrots, salt, and pepper.
Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes more.
Add onions and potatoes.
If necessary, add more hot... - 38.7323
Tempeh Stew is a delicious preparation that is also nutritious. I served this dish for a party at home and my guests finished it in no time! The Tempeh Stew is simply too tasty to miss out. Try it! - 40.7637
Raw Italian Stew
Italian stew or Giambotta made the vegetarian way for raw food lovers. This is a lip-smacking stew that also is pleasing to the eye with its assortment of vegetables stewed in tomato puree. Although the steps in the video may seem a little difficult to... - 73.2269
Masala Vegetable Stew
1 In a pan, heat the ghee.
2 Add in onion, green chillies, ginger, garlic and tomatoes, fry till light brown.
3 Add in flour, turmeric, coriander, chilli powders and salt.
4 Cook for about 3 minutes and add all the vegetables.
5 Pour in 2 cups of... - 48.1712
Ghiuvetch - Bulgarian Stew
1.In a large saucepan, heat some oil and fry onions in it for 4-5 minutes until tender.
2.Stir in celery, horseradish, paprika and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3.Add sweet corn, walnuts, herb and stock and simmer the ingredients after putting the lid... - 47.3194
Avocado And Noni Stew
Chris Kendall leaks the first recipe from Cravings Busters Transitional Raw Recipes with "David Avocado Noni Wolfe Stew!" Exposing my introduction to the Raw Lifestyle! - 92.5958
Fresh Vegetable And Fruit Stew With Soybeans
Cook soybeans according to preferred method.
Drain and reserve liquid.
Place soybeans in casserole.
Saute onions and garlic in a little oil.
Add soybean liquid, water and tomato puree.
Pour this over soybeans.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Arrange vegetables in... - 42.7416
This is a Mexican dish which is a vegetarian version made by Chef Brian. There are steps to be followed in the recipe to the tee! Watch the video as Chef Brian makes this hearty warm soup! - 112.459
1) Put the oil in a baking pan and add gingerroot, garlic and bell pepper. Cook for 2 minutes in Dutch oven till the bell pepper becomes tender.
2) Stir in the remaining ingredients.
3) Heat to boiling and boil for 5 minutes.
4) Cover and allow to... - 40.1361
Fry the salt pork in a large kettle until brown.
Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cover.
Simmer for about 4 hours, stirring occasionally as mixture begins to thicken and adding water, if needed.
Remove chicken and cool.
Remove... - 37.7716
Vegetable Hot Pot
1) In a 2-3 pint saucepan, bring a mixture of water, tomato puree, lentils and peas or beans to a boil and then cook for 45 minutes-1 hour until peas or beans are just tender.
2) In a 3-4 pint saucepan, over a low heat, heat oil and sauté together... - 46.7076
1) In a large 2-3 pint sized saucepan, over low heat, heat oil and butter or margarine and sauté onions in it until golden.
2) Stir in potatoes and paprika and then pour in water.
3) Season with salt and cook, covered for 20 minutes slowly until... - 49.5502
Healthy Soupe Au Pistou
1. 1n a large pan or cooking pot, gently stew the leeks and celery in the olive oil until softened. Tip in the potatoes/aubergines and courgettes, then pour in the water and add the salt. Bring up to a simmer and cook for 10 mins.
2. Now stir in the spring... - 36.8813
Braised Fall Vegetables
ln a large skillet heat margarine over medium heat until melted.
Add cabbage wedges and carrots.
Cook, covered, for 3 minutes, stirring once or twice with a wooden spoon.
Gently stir in cauliflower, onion, water, vinegar, salt, cardamom, and pepper.Bring to... - 37.0759
Beef Mizutaki has a grand taste. Beef Mizutaki gets it taste from beef mixed with vegeatanles and flavored with pepper. Beef Mizutaki is inspired by many resturants all over the world. - 44.7211
Dust lamb with flour; brown in shortening in large heavy kettle or pot.
Add soup, water, salt, pepper, garlic, and caraway seed.
Cover; simmer 1 hour; stir often.
Add potatoes to broth; cover and cook 15 minutes.
Lay cabbage on top.
Cover; cook 30 minutes... - 33.9419
Minestrone, Genoa Style
Minestrone, Genoa Style is a thick Italian soup. Minestrone, Genoa Style gets its taste from ham mixed with chicken and pasta. Minestrone, Genoa Style is inspired by many food chains all over the world. - 44.3802
Serbian Vegetable Goulash
Stew in very little water or oil the coarsely sliced cabbage and sliced onions with some sliced green peppers, and finish stewing with chopped tomatoes.
Salt and pepper to taste.
The same can be done with cauliflower, carrots, brussel sprouts, beets with the... - 22.3715
This salad brings together American and Indian cuisine together. Use of mayonnaise and Garam Masala and other spices creates this delicious recipe. It tastes great as a side with protein. - 0
Beef Scotch Broth
Blanch the barley by pouring on boiling water, leaving it a minute or two then straining it.
Cut the meat into neat pieces.
Put into the pressure cooker with the water and barley.
Put on the lid and bring steadily to pressure.
Lower heat and cook for 20... - 44.7684
Italian Seasoned Minestrone Soup
1. In a 4-quart Dutch oven, tip out all the ingredients except the cheese
2. Heat the contents of the Dutch oven to boiling point.
3. Once the tomatoes have broken up, reduce the heat to low
4. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes while stirring the... - 44.9375