- » Vegetarian Bulgur Wheat
Vegetarian Bulgur Wheat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian bulgur wheat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian bulgur wheat recipes.
Turkish Wheat Salad
1. In a bowl mix gomasio and bulgar wheat.
2. In a saucepan boil 300 ml water. Mix the gomasio and bulgar with boiling water. Allow it to stand for 20 minutes.
3. Chop dried apricots to make tiny slivers.
4. Combine seeds, parsley and apricots with the... - 50.2655
Bulgur Wheat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Grease cookie sheet.
3. In a saucepan, boil 3/4 cup water.
4. Remove from heat. Stir in 1/2 cup bulgur.
5. Set aside for 20 to 25 minutes until water is absorbed.
6. Fill flour into measuring cup and level... - 49.0101
Bulgur Wheat Bake
1. Set the oven by preheating to gas mark 5, 375°F (190°C).
2. In a skillet, heat oil, and fry the onions gently for 3 minutes, then add pepper and garlic and cook for 5 more minutes.
3. Stir in cinnamon and Bulgur wheat along with... - 47.3917
Bulgur With Everything
1)Take a large skillet and heat oil.
2)Add chopped onion and saute over medium heat until onion begins to take on color and soften.
3)Further add the bulgur and stir to coat well.
4)Break the tomatoes with fingers and add to the skillet along with... - 47.0403
Mom's Bulgur Salad
Pour boiling water over wheat in a small bowl; cover and let stand about 30 minutes.
Place fluffed bulgur into a large serving bowl.
Let cool completely.
Salt lightly to taste.
Add remaining ingredients.
Pour dressing over the salad and correct... - 47.0366
Southwestern White Bean, Bulgur And Vegetable Stew
1. In a pot cover the beans with water bring to a boil, reduce the heat, simmer the beans until they are tender, approximately 45 minutes, drain the beans and set them aside.
2. In the empty pot bring the 1 1/4 cups of water to a boil, add 1/2 teaspoon... - 46.6544
Measure bulgur into a small bowl; add hot tap water to cover.
Split garlic clove; push down into bulgur; let stand about 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
With scissors snip in parsley, green onion,... - 44.4027
Bulgur Wheat Peppers And Bean Curd
1. Place the bulgur in a small bowl and rinse several times to remove any impurities. Add cold water to cover by 1 1/2 inches and let soak for 45 minutes, or until tender. Drain in a fine sieve, pressing to remove as much moisture as possible.
2. In a large... - 36.6627
Bulgur Pilaf Mix
1) In a large bowl, add all ingredients.
2) Combine thoroughly.
3) Use the mix to prepare Bulgur Pilaf or store in airtight container in cool and humid-free place for 8 months to 1 year. - 33.6033
Grape Bulgur Wheat Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine bulgur and 2 cups boiling water. Let stand until bulgur is tender to bite, about 30 minutes. Pour into a fine strainer to drain.
2. Return bulgur to bowl. Add grapes, onion, orange peel, orange juice, mint, lemon juice, and... - 33.1943
Quick Lapsi Halwa - Bulgar Wheat Sweet
1. In a pressure cooker on medium heat, melt ghee, add cloves and cinnamon. Stir in the lapsi and roast it on a low to medium heat until golden brown.
2. Once it is golden brown, pour water, add cashew nuts, raisins, kesar and mix well. Cover the... - 0