- » Vegetarian Brunch
Vegetarian Brunch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian brunch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian brunch recipes.
Simple Holiday Brunch
Have a look at this fantastic video that shows two simple recipes for a holiday brunch. Check it out to make a delicious and flavorful asparagus mint salad and roasted potatoes. Make your holidays more fun filled and relaxing with these simple amazing... - 94.6104
Graham Streusel Brunch Cake
1) Prepare cake mix as per directions on the box/package.
2) In a 9-inch cake dish, place a wax paper and line the bottom.
3) In a small bowl mix the brown sugar, nuts, cinnamon, butter and graham cracker crumbs.
4) Place in the... - 45.8813
Vegetable Brunch Pie
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine flour and Parmesan cheese in medium mixing bowl.
Add margarine and shortening; cut in until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add milk; mix just until mixture forms a ball.
Turn out onto lightly floured board.
Roll circle to 1... - 43.7397
Banana Brunch Soup
1) Slice 2 bananas.
2) In a bowl, toss the banana slices with 3 tablespoons of lime juice.
3) Mix in yogurt and cinnamon.
4) In a food processor or blender, process the mixture until nearly smooth, leaving just a bit of texture.
5) Cover... - 39.8919
Nutritious Brunch Crepes
1) Pass cottage cheese through a sieve or food mill.
2) Mix cottage cheese, yogurt, and powdered sugar and keep aside.
3) Mix together strawberries and sugar.
4) Spread 1 tablespoon cheese filling and a few strawberries at the center of each crepe.
5)... - 39.5555
Pineapple Brunch Bites
1. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
2. Beat together cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg, and va-nilla extract; stir in crushed pineapple.
3. On 2 large ungreased cookie sheets use fingers to flatten each roll from package, pushing outward so small rim is formed, and... - 29.1769
Brunch Of Grapes Salad
1. Wash the pears, peel them and cut in halves. Cut out cores. Place 1 half, cut side down, on each of 4 individual salad plates, bordered with chopped chicory.
2. Mix the pineapple juice with the cream cheese and spread over the pear surface.
3. Cut the... - 28.4675