- » Vegetarian Broccoli Salad
Vegetarian Broccoli Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian broccoli salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian broccoli salad recipes.
Broccoli Slaw With Apples And Walnuts
Broccoli is such a healthy vegetable, but lot of people including kids and grown-ups hate it. If you are among them, may be this recipe will change that. This video shows a wonderful broccoli slaw with some apples and walnuts to make interesting. - 131.884
Garlic And Chili Citronette Dressed Broccoli Salad
Broccoli is a nutritional powerhouse but has had a reputation for being universally disliked, especially by children. Here is a great recipe that will convince children to eat the vegetable without making a fuss. The chef shows us how to cook blanch the... - 126.688
Roasted Broccoli And Red Pepper Pasta Salad
If you are looking for a healthy pasta salad that’s not drowning in an oily dressing, this recipe is for you. This one is packed with good nutrients and no-unhealthy fats. Something pretty amazing happens when you roast vegetables in the toaster. You... - 122.902
Cranberry Broccoli Salad
Do you like broccoli? How about a nice healthy side dish to go with your meal? Here is a wonderful video recipe showing you how to prepare it. The video also gives you some great nutritional facts about broccoli, so listen closely! - 116.744
Heirloom Tomato And Broccoli Salad
Healthy salads are a great way to get your day going and here is a recipe with as much freshness. Check out chef Patti Moreno making Heirloon Tomato Salad using fresh heirloom tomatoes picked from her own garden along with broccoli and other vegetables and... - 102.356
Whether you are looking for a light lunch option or chunky winter starter, this is it. This no-cook salad can be tossed together in minutes and served as a yummy side or even a main dish. Betty shares an extremely simple apple salad recipe that is packed with... - 101.802
Steamed Broccoli Salad (mild Flavored)
If you are in the mood of having something healthy then do check this out. Chef Bhavna steams the green broccoli. You can have it with salad or just like that. It is a very healthy dish. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing recipe. - 95.0513
Broccoli And Red Onion Salad
For all the raw food lovers, here's a great recipe that you should not miss. Watch the chef prepare this yummy salad without any cooking. We bet your family will love this too. Watch the video now. - 91.2759
Broccoli Garbanzo Bean Salad
1) In a colander, place garbanzo beans.
2) Rinse the under cold rap water for 1 minute.
3) Allow the beans to drain for 1 minute.
4) In a small bowl, add vinegar and next 7 ingredients.
5) Stir well to mix altogether. Place aside.
6) In... - 50.7667
Vegetarian Chef Salad
1) In a large bowl, add first 7 ingredients to combine.
2) In another large bowl, place oven-hot cooked rice.
3) Stir well and place aside to cool.
4) Discard the large leaves from the broccoli.
5) Remove the stalks, and place aside for use.
6) In a... - 49.0959
Colorful Vegetable Medley
1. On a large flat glass serving platter, arrange broccoli towards the edge of the dish.
2. Inside broccoli, arrange cauliflower.
3. Then arrange squash, mushrooms and peppers alternately inside the dish to make the dish look colorful.
4. In 1 cup... - 49.0523
Broccoli mold is a simple but delicious dish to make and serve for a small get together like on Holidays. Broccoli mold not only looks attractive but also makes a healthy treat. To enhance flavor to the broccoli mold try adding some garlic or garlic butter... - 48.5256
Warm Broccoli Salad With Toasted Pine Nuts
1) With a small sharp knife, separate the broccoli florets into 1- to 1 1/2-inch pieces. Discard the tough stems and peel the remaining stalks. Make 1/4-inch-thick slices along the width. Place aside.
2) in a small bowl, add lemon juice,... - 47.6417
Warm Broccoli Potato Salad
1) In a large saucepan, add water to fill 1-inch. Add in potatoes to the boiling water and cook for about 20 minutes or until tender.
2) Drain the potatoes and cover with a damp, warm towel.
3) In a saucepan, cook the broccoli florets in boiling water... - 45.1402
Broccoli With Orange Sauce
1. Clean broccolis by chopping off their large leaves, and trimming the tough ends of lower stalks. Wash broccolis properly before removing their spears.
2. Take saucepan and cook broccolis in little water for about 10 minutes till... - 44.8151
Broccoli And Cauliflower Salad
1. Cut the pepper into matchstick pieces.
2. Wash and trim the broccoli and cauliflower and break into small florets.
3. Place the pepper, broccoli and cauliflower in a mixing bowl.
4. Combine the yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, seasoning and nutmeg in a... - 44.7493
Broccoli And Corn Stir Fry
1) Break up the broccoli head in florets.
2) In a fry pan, heat oil and add ginger, garlic and chilies to sauté.
3) Add broccoli florets. Season with salt and stir for couple of minutes.
4) Add corn and pour the liquid. Allow it to cook... - 44.4917
Broccoli And Asparagus Salad
Put the peppers on a rack in a broiler pan, and cook under a hot broiler until they are very soft and the skins are charred, turning them frequently during cooking.
Remove the peppers from the pan to a bowl and allow to cool.
Peel the stalks of the broccoli... - 44.1106
1. Chop the vegetables into small bite-size pieces.
2. In a separate bowl, put together the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. In large bowl, place the vegetables and pour the dressing; toss well.
4. Serve immediately. - 42.943
1) Rinse the broccoli throughly under tap water.
2) Separate the stems from the florets.
3) Slice the stems lengthwise into about 2-inches while chop the florets into two halves. If the florets are big you can cut them into quarters.
4) Blanch... - 42.6957
Salad Broccoli With Sour Cream
Discard some of the larger leaves and a little of the stalk from the fresh broccoli.
Cook broccoli, covered, 10 to 15 minutes in 1 inch of boiling, salted water.
Drain and refrigerate.
Mix salt, sour cream, tomato pasteMAKING
1) Remove and discard the leaves... - 41.4074
1) In a steamer, steam the broccoli florets over boiling water.
2) Let the florets steam for about 10 minutes or until they turn soft.
3) Keep the steamed florest warm until serving time.
4) In a small bowl, mix vinegar, water, oil,... - 40.5081
1) Into a steamer, bring the water to boil
2) using a sharp knife, cut the stems off the broccoli and into strips
3) Place them in the steamer and steam till tender
4) Into a bowl beat the egg yolk
5) Add the vinegar to the yolk and beat well
6) Then... - 40.4912
Roast In Beer And Onion Sauce
1.Take broccoli and chop its big leaves.
2.Cut the hard ends of bottom stems on broccoli and once done.
3.Cut the thicker stalks lengthwise.
4.Take the steaming racks and place the broccoli in it with stalks at the centre and steam the broccoli... - 39.13
Broccoli With Pine Nuts
1. Slice broccoli into spears and scrape of the spear ends.
2. Steam spears for about 8 to 12 minutes or till it turns crispy tender.
3. Take a 12-inch skillet, add butter and melt on medium heat.
4. Stir in pine nuts, cook, stirring continuously, for... - 38.9237
Broccoli Cauliflower Tossed Salad
Arrange broccoli and cauliflower in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Transfer vegetables to a large bowl.
Add lettuce and sweet red pepper; toss gently.
Combine chicken broth and... - 38.4644
1) Snap broccoli and separate into flowerets with small stems, then pare main trunk and thinly slice into strips.
2) Crush garlic slightly, with the help of the flat side of a knife.
3) Take a large pot,fill with water, combine all... - 38.2616
Broccoli Sweet Red Pepper Salad
To prepare broccoli :
1. Wash it, trim off large leaves and tough lower ends of stalks.
2. Peel stalks and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3. Cut remaining broccoli into flowerets.
4. In a large Dutch oven combine broccoli and water to... - 38.161
Endive Broccoli Salad
In large bowl toss together all salad ingredients.
In 1-quart saucepan combine all dressing ingredients.
Cook over medium heat, whisking occasionally, until mixture just comes to a boil (1 to 2 minutes).
Cool 10 minutes.
Pour warm dressing over salad.
Serve... - 37.4204
Sweet And Sour Broccoli
Combine first 4 ingredients in a big bowl.
Mix the remaining ingredients.
Pour over the brocolli mixture and toss to coat.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Very Good - 36.354
Broccoli Cheddar Salad
1. Lightly steam broccoli for 1 minute. Drain and place in freezer to cool (approx. 1 minute) while preparing the remainder of the salad.
2. Mix mayonnaise, sweetener and vinegar.
3. Combine broccoli, cheese, onions and bacon. Toss. Add the dressing, toss... - 36.2027
1. In a saucepan of boiling salted water, immerse a steel colander holding the broccoli for 4 to 5 minutes.
2. Remove the colander from the boiling water and refresh the broccoli under tap water and leave to drain.
3. In a cast... - 36.0126
Oriental Broccoli Salad
With a sharp paring knife, remove the tough outer layer of the broccoli stalks, then steam them in a large pot until just tender, about 4 to 5 minutes once the water under the steamer boils.
Drain the broccoli in a colander, rinse with cold water to stop the... - 35.8683
Curried Broccoli Stars
1) In a large saucepan, heat butter or margarine.
2) To the melted butter, add the curry powder and pepper. Mix well.
3) To this, add the Broccoli Stars.
4) Heat well, stirring in between. Do not overcook. Broccoli pieces will lose their crispness and... - 35.665
Broccoli With Dill Cheese Sauce
1) In a microwavable dish, place the broccoli florets. Cover the dish with a plastic sheet. Microwave for about 10 minutes on HIGH or till the broccoli becomes fast.
2) In a saucepan, heat buttermilk, cheese, mustard and cornstarch while whisking.
3)... - 35.4818
Curried Vegetable Salad
1. Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain, rinse under cold running water and cool completely.
2. Boil, steam or microwave broccoli and carrots separately until just tender. Drain and refresh under cold running... - 35.3679
Lemony Potato Broccoli & Goats Cheese Salad
1. Boil the potatoes for 12-15 mins until tender. Lift out with a slotted spoon, drain well, then place in a serving bowl with the oil, lemon zest and juice. Leave to cool.
2. Add the broccoli and beans to the pan of boiling water. Cook for 4 mins until... - 35.2222
Broccoli Sesame Salad
1. Wash broccoli, discarding leaves and toughest part of stem. Blanch entire head in boiling water for one minute. Rinse under cold water. Break off florets and cut remaining stem (peeled, if desired) into 2" pieces.
2. Pour olive oil onto a baking sheet.... - 35.1889
Broccoli, Fetes And Tomato Salad
1 In a 2-quart saucepan,boil water over high heat.Add broccoli and cook for 10-20 seconds or until broccoli is bright green in colour.Drain the brocolli and rinse in cold water until cool.
2 In a small serving bowl,mix brocolli and the remining... - 35.0843
Pasta Broccoli Salad
Divide broccoli into florets; peel and slice stems.
In a large bowl combine pasta, broccoli, red pepper, celery, squash, scallions and cherry tomatoes.
Add dressing; toss until mixed.
Chill salad slightly. - 34.4102
Cauliflower And Broccoli Salad
Wash cauliflower and broccoli and separate into florets.
Cook broccoli and cauliflower separately until tender but still crisp.
Drain and cool.
Combine dressing with mustard, capers and Tabasco sauce.
Adjust seasonings to taste.
Arrange cooked vegetables in a... - 33.4897
1) From the stalks, gently remove each broccoli floweret. (You can reserve stalks for preparing other dishes, later.)
2) Over rapidly boiling water, steam the flowerets for 5 to 8 minutes, or until they turn crisp tender.
3) Remove from heat.
4)... - 33.3202
Broccoli With Cashews
1. In a steamer, tip in the broccoli florets until they are tender and crisp
2. In a large bowl, mix the oil, lemon juice, marjoram and tamari.
3. Pour the marinade over the broccoli and allow to cool
4. Chill thoroughly and... - 33.1784
Pasta Salad With Broccoli
1. Using a wire whisk, in medium mixing bowl blend together first 5 ingredients; add remaining ingredients and toss to coat.
2. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. - 31.9283
Broccoli And Mushrooms Elegant Salad
Cut broccoli into flowerets.
Add thickly sliced mushrooms.
Pour Italian dressing over broccoli and mushrooms.
Add tight-fitting cover.
Refrigerate several hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
This is very good and is really elegant-looking when served in... - 31.8056
Put all cut-up salad ingredients in bowl.
Mix all dressing ingredients together and pu* on salad; toss well. - 31.6784
Sauteed Broccoli With Bean Sprouts
GETTING READY 1) In boiling salted water, blanch the broccoli for 4-5 minutes. 2) Drain thoroughly. 3) Now in some more salted boiling water,... - 31.3948
1) Using a knife or food processor, slice the broccoli stems into very thin rounds. You will get about 4 cups of broccoli slices. Note that each slice will have a star pattern on it, hence the name, Broccoli Stars.
2) Over rapidly... - 29.4365
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Combine mayonnaise and remaining ingredients, stirring with a whisk. Pour dressing over broccoli mixture, and toss well. Chill 1 hour. - 29.0665
Tomato, Apple And Broccoli Salad
Place the cut tomatoes, apples, broccoli and celery chopped into 1/2 inch pieces into a bowl. Sprinkle salt and pepper and the lime juice and sugar and mix well. Chill till needed.
Serve topped with the almond slices. - 29.041
Cooked Fresh Broccoli
1) Rinse the broccoli and discard the dried leaves.
2) 1-quart glass dish, combine 2 tablespoons water and 1/2 teaspoon salt, if desired.
3) Place the broccoli in the dish, cover and cook in the microwave, rotating the dish 1/4 turn halfway through... - 28.984
Cook 2 packets frozen broccoli according to the directions on the packet.
Chill.Serve with 1/4 pint Vinaigrette poured over it. - 25.1341
Broccoli Waldorf Salad
Combine the broccoli, apple, raisins, mayonnaise, and vinegar in a medium bowl; toss to coat. - 21.5489