Breaded Zucchini Stick
- » Vegetarian Breaded Zucchini Stick
Vegetarian Breaded Zucchini Stick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian breaded zucchini stick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian breaded zucchini stick recipes.
Wash and trim the zucchini, cut into sticks.
Blend the bread crumbs with the seasonings.
Mix the eggs with the milk.
Place the flour in a small mixing bowl.
Dust the sticks with flour, dip into egg mixture.
Dredge in bread crumbs.
Heat the oil to 190°C... - 41.5236
Baked Crisp Zucchini Sticks
Zucchini always makes great dish! In this video, you will see how to turn zucchini into a snack! Coated sticks of this delicious vegetable get baked and make a really healthy snack. A simple recipe that is ready in minutes! Watch and learn. - 102.206
Whole Wheat Zucchini Bread
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Spray a 9" X 5" X 3" loaf pan with no-stick spray and set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and cloves.
Make a well in the... - 48.0718
Onion Zucchini Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; set aside.
Place shredded zucchini in colander to drain.
Combine flour, French Fried Onions, Parmesan cheese, baking powder, basil and salt in large bowl.
Combine milk, melted butter or margarine,... - 39.7754
Nutty Zucchini Bake
Here is an easy recipe for Zucchini bread. It's a good breakfast time bread & you can have a zucchini bread without any spread since there are so many nice flavors to it already. I love a slice of zucchini bread with my glass of milk in the morning. - 44.4797
High Protein Whole Wheat Bread
1. Sprinkle yeast into 1/2 cup of the very warm water in a 1-cup measure; stir in 1 teaspoon of the sugar. ("Very warm water" should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves. Let stand, undisturbed, to proof 10 minutes, or... - 46.9533
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Rinse the zucchini thoroughly and chop off the ends.
3) In a pan, boil the zucchini in salted water for 5 minutes.
4) Halve the zucchini lengthwise and gently scoop out the pulp with a spoon.
5) In a... - 44.3998
Savory Zucchini Stix
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in shallow dish. Combine egg white and milk in another shallow dish; beat with fork until well blended.
3. Dip each zucchini wedge first... - 31.8275
Yummy Zucchini Fritti is an amazingly tasty Italian dish. I serve this often for an informal dinner party at home. These crispy and delicious Zucchini Fritti is something you just shouldnâ€™t miss. - 33.8462
1. In a non stick pan, mix celery, peppers, mushrooms, chives, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
2. Cover and cook over high heat for about 5 minutes; stir very frequently.
3. Reduce the heat and place zucchini on top of the vegetables; cover again and... - 41.1819
Zucchini In Batter
Wash and dry zucchini.
Cut zucchini into sticks 2 inches long and 1/2 inch thick.
Put water in a medium bowl.
Gradually sift flour into water, beating constantly.
Batter should have the consistency of mayonnaise.
If too thin, add a little more... - 32.9765
Vegetable Bread Stuffing
1) Set the oven temperature to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Take a 9-inch skillet and heat margarine in it until bubbly.
3) Stir in onion and sautÃ© them until softened.
4) Mix in zucchini, mushrooms, celery, parsley, and thyme and... - 46.2842
Stuffed Vidalia Onions
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Cut about 1/2" off the top of each onion; slightly trim the bottoms so the onions stand upright.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Add the onions, cut side up, and coat with no-stick spray.
Bake for 1 hour, or until soft when tested... - 50.6453
Char Grilled Vegetable Sampler
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place eggplant (aubergine) in a colander, sprinkle with salt and set aside to drain for 15 minutes. Rinse under cold water and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Brush slices lightly with olive oil.
2. Combine the... - 34.2519
Summer Salad With Herb Toasts
1. Break off and discard the woody ends of the asparagus. Peel the stalks and cut each spear in half. Cook in boiling water for 4-5 minutes only, then refresh with cold water, drain and allow to cool. Blanch the mange tout (snow peas) in boiling water for 1... - 36.2264
Yellow Squash Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter in a 12-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onion and cook, covered, for 5 minutes, or until soft.
2. Meanwhile, cut the squash into 1/4-inch slices. If they are large, quarter them. Add the... - 34.8098
Four Bean Chili
If you like spicy dishes, you are going to love this Four Bean Chili. As the name suggests, this recipe uses four varieties of beans. This dish is guaranteed to be lapped up by your family and friends and in fact, you will be urged to prepare this more often.... - 132.262