- » Vegetarian Bean Goulash
Vegetarian Bean Goulash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian bean goulash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian bean goulash recipes.
Vegan Sichuan Goulash
Special chefs from New Zealand demonstrate how to prepare a vegetarian goulash in the video. Goulash is primarily a meat dish from Hungary and in the video the chef's twist it to suit the vegetarian food lovers and make it a fusion recipe. This is a hearty... - 100.683
Brown ground beef, onion, green pepper, and celery over low heat; drain.
Add crushed bay leaf, kidney beans, macaroni, and carrots; mix gently.
Add salt and pepper.
Pour into casserole dish; cover.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 40 minutes. - 33.4356
1. In a pan, melt butter.
2. Add onions and let it cook for 10 minutes.
3. Add green, wax and lima beans. Toss it.
4. Add salt and pepper as per taste.
5. To serve Bean Panache, sprinkle with parsley. - 35.5535
Sweet And Sour Green Beans
1. In a saucepan, take water, beans, salt, pepper, bay leaf and cloves.
2. Cover and cook it over a low flame for 3 minutes less than the duration given in the beans package.
3. Drain water. Add sugar, vinegar and butter or fat.
4. Cook for 5 minutes... - 41.0336
Baked Limas In Chilli Sauce
1. In a bowl, take dried lima beans.
2. Fill it completely with water and cover it. Soak it overnight.
3. Preheat oven at 350° C.
4. Drain water from lima beans.
5. In a pan, take lima beans. Add fresh water to cover and bring it to... - 39.845
1) In a deep saucepan, dab in the butter and saute the onions
2) Add in the water, carrots, vegetables, salt and pepper
3) Close the saucepan with a lid and cook on a low flame for 10 minutes
4) Add in the potatoes, tomatoes and the dill
5) Cook for an... - 47.5003