- » Vegetarian Bean Dip
Vegetarian Bean Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian bean dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian bean dip recipes.
Mexican Black Bean Dip
Cooking should be joyful and relaxing, so try this impressive black bean dip recipe at home! This delicious broad bean dip is made extra creamy with the addition of both salsa and cumin. This smooth, healthy bean dip is a great idea to serve with vegetables... - 125.642
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Have you ever tried making a variation of hummus? Katherine demonstrated a delicious variation to your otherwise regular hummus. She adds in some roasted bell peppers and scallions. Besides being delicious, hummus has high nutritional value. Watch and learn! - 118.607
Bean And Sundried Tomato Spread
For a nice change in your spreads, here is something special! This special dairy-free spread is made from white beans and sundried tomatoes. Watch Katherine as she prepares this healthy spread. Goes great as a spread or as a dip! - 112.214
Mexican Layer Dip
Ok, this is a perfect dip to bring over to people’s houses or if you’re just being lazy around the house! This does make a lot of dip because whenever we have people over for football games, there just never seems to be enough food. If you don’t need... - 108.71
Quick Mexican Tomato Bean Dip
When you are wondering what to serve with tortilla chips other than salsa sauce. You can try out the Mexican-Style Flavorful Bean Dip. It tastes delicious. Chef Betty shows us the quickest way of making this dip, which is very easy and hardly takes up a few... - 104.407
Baked Creamy Bean Dip
Are you looking for a perfect flavorful dip recipe? Here is an impressive video that displays a creamy bean dip recipe that is great for all occasions. The video is well explained and the chef seasons and creams the bean dip with sour cream, cheese and hot... - 104.161
Quick Rosemary And White Bean Dip
If you are searching for a unique but quick recipe of dip, then this recipe will suit your requirement. This dip is a perfect accompaniment with veggies, chips or sandwiches. Simply blend all the ingredients in your food processor and your dip is ready. - 103.734
Fresh Basil Garbanzo And White Bean Hummus
If you like pesto and you like hummus then try this delicious green hummus recipe that blends the two. The fresh basil gives makes the hummus so fragrant and sweet. It’s a delicious spread or dip and goes so well with toasted pita triangles or fresh veggie... - 93.1564
Super Bowl Bean And Cheese Dip
Your Super Bowl buffet menu is incomplete without a zippy dip. And Betty's colorful bean dip is likely to be an instant hit with the guests. This make-ahead dip can be assembled several hours ahead of the party and warmed just before serving. Stream the video... - 79.9849
Burrittos With Green Chutney And Bean Dip
When hunger comes calling, there can be no better way to satiate oneself than yummy green burritos that are a cinch to make. Bhal Dave here details the nitty-gritty to assemble delicious, healthy, green burritos without toiling hard in the kitchen.... - 59.8897
Black Bean Dip
1. Drain beans, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid and add both to a liquidizer or food processor jar.
2. Add spices and seasonings.
3. Blend into a smooth paste.
4. Remove into a serving bowl.
5. In a small nonstick skillet, add onion and garlic
6. On... - 46.3138
Black Bean Dip
1) All ingredients are blended well with the help of a food processor.
2) It is important to ensure that the beans mash well, but with small pieces still visible.
3) Black bean liquid is added to blend the contents. However, the contents should not... - 44.3718
Flageolet Bean Dip From Brittany
1. In a blender bowl, tip the garlic and the lemon juice
2. Set aside till required
3. In another blender bowl, tip in all the remaining ingredients and liquidize to a smooth puree
4. Mix the pastes together and then chill the pate till... - 44.0941
Mexicali Bean Dip
Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges; place tortilla wedges on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake at 350° for 15 to 18 minutes or until crisp.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add sweet red and green pepper, onion, and cilantro.
Process until... - 40.8504
Double Bean Dip
1. In a medium jar of a food processor or blender, combine all the ingredients. Pulse for 30 seconds or until well blended to a smooth consistency.
2. Empty the mixture into a well greased 4 cup ring mold.
3. Place the mold or bowl in the refrigerator... - 40.5645
Mala Bean Dip
1. Wash and drain the beans
2. In a large saucepan or stockpot, soak them in 10 cups of water and leave overnight.
3. Place the stock pot with the beans on a medium flame and add more water if necessary.
4. Bring the water to a... - 40.0944
1. In a 10" nonstick skillet, saute bell eppers, onion, garlic and alapeno peppers over medium flame for a couple of minutes
2. Add beans and cook for another couple of minutes until they are thoroughly cooked, stirring all the while
3. Add to a small... - 40.0389
Crumble beef into 9-inch round baking dish.
Stir in 1/2 cup onion and chili powder.
Microwave at High for 4 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
Stir in beans, catsup and salt.
Reduce power to 50%... - 39.4687
Kraft Foods Layered Taco Dip
1. Onto a large serving plate spread beans and top with layers of sour cream, guacamole and salsa.
2. sprinkle with onions, olives and peppers.
3. Garnish with cheese, cover and refrigerate several hours until chilled.
4. Serve as a dip with... - 38.3175
Seven Layer Tex Mex Dip
In a medium bowl, stir together the refried beans and salsa.
Spread the bean mixture on a 9" platter or in a pie plate.
Spread the yogurt cheese or sour cream on top of the bean layer.
Then layer the shredded cheese, tomatoes, avocados, green onions and... - 38.185
Broad Bean Spread Or Dip
1. In a bowl of salted water with bicarbonate of soda soak the beans for 2 days changing the water every day.
2. Then drain the water and cook in a pan of fresh water.
3. Bring it to boil and let it simmer till the beans are cooked.
4.... - 38.0628
White Bean Dip With Fruit Salsa
Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl; toss well.
Cover and let stand 30 minutes.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add onion, and saute until tender.
Add beans and green chiles; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated,... - 38.0296
1) Assemble all the ingredients according to the order of layers in the ingredients section.
2) Best served with Taco chips. - 36.7615
Ranch Style Bean Dip
In a medium skillet, melt butter or margarine.
Add onion, jalapeno pepper and garlic; saute until tender.
In a medium bowl, use a fork to mash beans.
Stir into onion mixture.
Cook and stir over low heat until hot but not boiling.
Stir in cheese until melted;... - 36.6227
1) All the ingredients are blended in a food processor, till they form a smooth paste.
2) The blended paste is transferred into a bowl.
3) The dip is served with vegetables placed around it.
(The dip can be refrigerated to be used next day;... - 36.5892
Black Bean Dip
Do you want one great recipe suggestion to try today? Then this Black Bean Dip is it. This recipe is a good way to use Beans. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Side Dish! Make this Black Bean Dip for your family today to let them know... - 36.4812
South Texas Layered Dip
Spread refried beans on bottom of casserole dish.
Mix sour cream and taco seasoning; spread on top of beans.
Spread with picante; mix avocados with lemon or lime juice and spread over picante; layer tomatoes, onions, cheese, and olives.
Cover, chill, and... - 36.4715
Easy Kidney Bean Dip
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, pour and mash the beans with a fork.
2) Then add rest of the ingredients, blend well.
3) Cover and cook in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Stir well, cover and cook in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes or until... - 36.3064
Prairie Fire Bean Dip
1) In a large saucepan to combine all ingredients.
2) Place the saucepan over low heat, to cook by constant stirring until the cheese melts down.
3) Use a chafing dish, to transfer the mixture.
4) Serve with taco chips. - 35.7889
Bean Dip Ole
In 1 1/2-quart serving dish combine beans, sauce, cheese, green onions and Tabasco sauce; stir well.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at HIGH 4 to 5 minutes.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATIC Cover completely with plastic wrap; heat on COOK 8.
Cheese should be... - 35.3517
Butter Bean Dip
1) In a bowl, place the butter beans.
2) With a fork, mash them until smooth.
3) Stir in the remaining ingredients.
4) Season the mixture with black pepper.
5) Serve the butter bean dip with finger foods. - 35.0755
Refried Bean Dip
1) Drain the beans and reserve the liquid.
2) In a frying pan, heat the oil and add the beans. Use a potato masher to mash.
3) Add 1/3 cup of the bean liquid. Mix well and add the cheese, salt and chilli powder. Stir properly.
4) Cook the mixture,... - 34.3931
Baked Beans Dip
Put the contents of the can in a liquidiser.
Add the grated cheese, tomato ketchup, chilli powder, chilli sauce and salt.
Boil for 5 minutes. If the mixture is too thick, add water.
How to serve
Take out the dip in a small bowl. Put the bowl in the centre of... - 34.1174
Microwave Hot Mexican Bean Dip
1. In a glass serving bowl, cook all ingredients except corn chips on BAKE (6) for 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
2. Stir once during cooking.
3. Serve hot with corn chips. - 32.7796
Bean Dip With Browned Garlic
Heat oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add minced garlic, and saute 1 minute or until lightly browned.
Place garlic mixture, lemon juice, and remaining ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. - 32.5944
Place beans, tomato juice, onion, garlic, cumin, and cayenne in a food processor or blender and puree. - 31.4465
Black Bean Dip
1.Place the beans, chili powder, cumin, red onion, and garlic in a food processor or blender and puree.
Variation Substitute 1 tablespoon orange juice and 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar for the chili powder and cumin. - 30.2264
Cannellini Bean Dip
Place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender.
Puree until smooth.
Adjust seasonings to taste, and add more lemon juice if desired. - 29.9569
Easy refried Bean Dip
In a small saucepan, combine beans, cheese, chili powder, onion, garlic salt and hot pepper sauce.
Stir over low heat until cheese is melted; do not boil.
Spoon into a small fondue pot or small bowl on a hot tray. - 29.8168
Refried Bean Dip With Taco Sauce
In a small pan or heatproof pottery bowl, stir together beans, cheese, onion, salt, and taco sauce until well blended.
Place over medium heat, stirring constantly, just until heated throughout.
Serve warm with crisp-fried tortillas or tortilla chips. - 28.7736
Cheesy Barbecued Bean Dip
1. Place beans in small microwavable bowl; mash slightly with fork. Stir in process cheese spread and barbecue sauce. Cover with vented plastic wrap.
2. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute; stir. Microwave 30 seconds or until hot. Garnish with green onion, if desired.... - 28.1592
Bean And Olive Dip
In a 2- or 4-cup electric slow cooker, combine chili, cream cheese, olives, and chiles.
Cover and heat until cheese is melted (45 minutes to 1 hour).
Stir gently to mix ingredients.
Sprinkle with onions. - 27.8381
Refried Bean Dip
In slow-cooking pot, combine beans^ with cheese, onions, salt, and taco sauce.
Cover and cook on low for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Serve hot from the pot.
Dip tortilla chips into mixture. - 27.6714
Refried Bean Dip
1) In a slow cooker, add the beans, cheese, onions and taco sauce, mix well.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 2-2 1/2 hrs.
3) Serve in a nice bowl as a dip for the corn or... - 27.2111
Blend together retried beans and sour cream.
Finely chop the jalapeno peppers; mix well with bean mixture.
Spoon into serving bowl; garnish with shredded cheddar cheese and sliced green onion, if desired. - 26.0935
Hot Bean Dip
In a medium saucepan, combine beans, taco seasoning mix, onions, sour cream and cheese.
Stir occasionally over low heat until cheese melts.
Serve warm in fondue pot or medium bowl on a hot tray. - 25.136
Sweet Bean Paste Dip
Combine sweet bean paste, sugar and water in a bowl.
Heat sesame oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
Add sweet bean paste mixture and cook stirring continuously until thickened. - 22.9286
Tuscan Bean Dip
Pureed cannellini beans with fresh tomato and cilantro. The cure for too much hummus. - 0
Low-fat Northern Beans Snack Dip & Sun Chips
1. Drain and rinse the beans.
2. Chop onion and garlic.
3. In a pan, sauté onion and garlic.
4. In a food processor, combine beans and sautéed garlic, pepper, liquid amino and onion. Blend until smooth.
5. Serve it with... - 0