- » Vegetarian Bean Dip
Vegetarian Bean Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian bean dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian bean dip recipes.
Baked Creamy Bean Dip
Are you looking for a perfect flavorful dip recipe? Here is an impressive video that displays a creamy bean dip recipe that is great for all occasions. The video is well explained and the chef seasons and creams the bean dip with sour cream, cheese and hot... - 137.615
Mexican Black Bean Dip
Cooking should be joyful and relaxing, so try this impressive black bean dip recipe at home! This delicious broad bean dip is made extra creamy with the addition of both salsa and cumin. This smooth, healthy bean dip is a great idea to serve with vegetables... - 135.134
Mexican Layer Dip
Ok, this is a perfect dip to bring over to people’s houses or if you’re just being lazy around the house! This does make a lot of dip because whenever we have people over for football games, there just never seems to be enough food. If you don’t need... - 112.576
Quick Mexican Tomato Bean Dip
When you are wondering what to serve with tortilla chips other than salsa sauce. You can try out the Mexican-Style Flavorful Bean Dip. It tastes delicious. Chef Betty shows us the quickest way of making this dip, which is very easy and hardly takes up a few... - 107.601
Super Bowl Bean And Cheese Dip
Your Super Bowl buffet menu is incomplete without a zippy dip. And Betty's colorful bean dip is likely to be an instant hit with the guests. This make-ahead dip can be assembled several hours ahead of the party and warmed just before serving. Stream the video... - 83.1928
Burrittos With Green Chutney And Bean Dip
When hunger comes calling, there can be no better way to satiate oneself than yummy green burritos that are a cinch to make. Bhal Dave here details the nitty-gritty to assemble delicious, healthy, green burritos without toiling hard in the kitchen.... - 63.1842
Flageolet Bean Dip From Brittany
1. In a blender bowl, tip the garlic and the lemon juice
2. Set aside till required
3. In another blender bowl, tip in all the remaining ingredients and liquidize to a smooth puree
4. Mix the pastes together and then chill the pate till... - 43.5428
Crumble beef into 9-inch round baking dish.
Stir in 1/2 cup onion and chili powder.
Microwave at High for 4 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
Stir in beans, catsup and salt.
Reduce power to 50%... - 41.5162
Mala Bean Dip
1. Wash and drain the beans
2. In a large saucepan or stockpot, soak them in 10 cups of water and leave overnight.
3. Place the stock pot with the beans on a medium flame and add more water if necessary.
4. Bring the water to a... - 40.6297
Double Bean Dip
1. In a medium jar of a food processor or blender, combine all the ingredients. Pulse for 30 seconds or until well blended to a smooth consistency.
2. Empty the mixture into a well greased 4 cup ring mold.
3. Place the mold or bowl in the refrigerator... - 40.5472
1. In a 10" nonstick skillet, saute bell eppers, onion, garlic and alapeno peppers over medium flame for a couple of minutes
2. Add beans and cook for another couple of minutes until they are thoroughly cooked, stirring all the while
3. Add to a small... - 38.8135
Mexicali Bean Dip
Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges; place tortilla wedges on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake at 350° for 15 to 18 minutes or until crisp.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add sweet red and green pepper, onion, and cilantro.
Process until... - 38.0757
Prairie Fire Bean Dip
1) In a large saucepan to combine all ingredients.
2) Place the saucepan over low heat, to cook by constant stirring until the cheese melts down.
3) Use a chafing dish, to transfer the mixture.
4) Serve with taco chips. - 37.7925
Refried Bean Dip
1) Drain the beans and reserve the liquid.
2) In a frying pan, heat the oil and add the beans. Use a potato masher to mash.
3) Add 1/3 cup of the bean liquid. Mix well and add the cheese, salt and chilli powder. Stir properly.
4) Cook the mixture,... - 34.5324
Butter Bean Dip
1) In a bowl, place the butter beans.
2) With a fork, mash them until smooth.
3) Stir in the remaining ingredients.
4) Season the mixture with black pepper.
5) Serve the butter bean dip with finger foods. - 33.535
Bean Dip Ole
In 1 1/2-quart serving dish combine beans, sauce, cheese, green onions and Tabasco sauce; stir well.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at HIGH 4 to 5 minutes.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATIC Cover completely with plastic wrap; heat on COOK 8.
Cheese should be... - 33.459
Bean Dip With Browned Garlic
Heat oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add minced garlic, and saute 1 minute or until lightly browned.
Place garlic mixture, lemon juice, and remaining ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. - 31.1703
Refried Bean Dip
1) In a slow cooker, add the beans, cheese, onions and taco sauce, mix well.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 2-2 1/2 hrs.
3) Serve in a nice bowl as a dip for the corn or... - 29.4501
Refried Bean Dip With Taco Sauce
In a small pan or heatproof pottery bowl, stir together beans, cheese, onion, salt, and taco sauce until well blended.
Place over medium heat, stirring constantly, just until heated throughout.
Serve warm with crisp-fried tortillas or tortilla chips. - 28.0234
Easy refried Bean Dip
In a small saucepan, combine beans, cheese, chili powder, onion, garlic salt and hot pepper sauce.
Stir over low heat until cheese is melted; do not boil.
Spoon into a small fondue pot or small bowl on a hot tray. - 27.8921
Cheesy Barbecued Bean Dip
1. Place beans in small microwavable bowl; mash slightly with fork. Stir in process cheese spread and barbecue sauce. Cover with vented plastic wrap.
2. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute; stir. Microwave 30 seconds or until hot. Garnish with green onion, if desired.... - 26.725
Bean And Olive Dip
In a 2- or 4-cup electric slow cooker, combine chili, cream cheese, olives, and chiles.
Cover and heat until cheese is melted (45 minutes to 1 hour).
Stir gently to mix ingredients.
Sprinkle with onions. - 26.2084
Refried Bean Dip
In slow-cooking pot, combine beans^ with cheese, onions, salt, and taco sauce.
Cover and cook on low for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Serve hot from the pot.
Dip tortilla chips into mixture. - 25.8861
Blend together retried beans and sour cream.
Finely chop the jalapeno peppers; mix well with bean mixture.
Spoon into serving bowl; garnish with shredded cheddar cheese and sliced green onion, if desired. - 24.613
Hot Bean Dip
In a medium saucepan, combine beans, taco seasoning mix, onions, sour cream and cheese.
Stir occasionally over low heat until cheese melts.
Serve warm in fondue pot or medium bowl on a hot tray. - 23.959
Sweet Bean Paste Dip
Combine sweet bean paste, sugar and water in a bowl.
Heat sesame oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
Add sweet bean paste mixture and cook stirring continuously until thickened. - 21.8114
Tuscan Bean Dip
Pureed cannellini beans with fresh tomato and cilantro. The cure for too much hummus. - 0