- » Vegetarian All Mixed Vegetable
Vegetarian All Mixed Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian all mixed vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian all mixed vegetable recipes.
Mixed Vegetable Salad
Crisp the cabbage, carrots, beets, cucumbers, and radishes in bowls of salt water.
Skin, seed, and shred the tomatoes.
Drain all vegetables and fruit when they are firm and crisp.
Arrange them in a deep salad bowl in circular heaps so that the colors add to... - 29.8956
Mixed Vegetables For Garnish
Wash and scrape or peel the carrots and turnips.
Dice them very neatly or cut out small balls with a vegetable scoop.
Wash and divide cauliflower into neat sprigs.
Cut beans into diamond shapes.
Cook each vegetable separately in the minimum of boiling, salted... - 31.2095
Tropical Mixed Vegetables
Heat 1/4 cup of the water, broth, or wine in a skillet.
Add mushrooms and green pepper.
Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Add more liquid if necessary during this process.
Remove mushrooms and green pepper from skillet with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Heat the... - 48.4514
Cartwheels With Mixed Vegetables
1) In a kettle or stockpot, heat water with 1 tablespoon of salt for the pasta.
2) Clean the leeks properly by separating the segments to wash out all the grit and sand. Chop both the green and white parts finely and discard the tough ends.
3) In a... - 46.829
Mixed Vegetable Relish
1. Wash the vegetables. Break the cauliflower into small florets, shell the peas, and chop the onions, carrots and beans. Put all of these into a large bowl, add enough water and salt, and leave overnight.
2. Next day drain all the salt water, and spread on a... - 38.6168
Mixed Vegetables Conservatively Cooked
Prepare all the vegetables.
Cut the winter vegetables into thin slices, cutting the slices in halves or quarters when large.
Break the cauliflower into sprigs.
Leave most of the summer vegetables whole, cutting the carrots in thick slices, if not really... - 35.9132
Chinese Mixed Vegetable
I love Chinese food and this is something which I love to combine with my bowl of plain rice. This Chinese mixveg is a delicious and colorful mix of vegetables cooked in the sauces to provide the authentic Chinese taste and flavor. - 51.6383
Chargrilled Mixed Vegetables
1) Halve the aubergines. Then trim and halve the courgettes lengthwise.
2) Halve the tomatoes and thickly slice the onion. Sprinkle all the vegetables with salt and pepper and set aside.
3) In a saucepan, melt the butter with the oil... - 47.095
Mixed Vegetable Stir Fry
Have all vegetables ready before you start cooking.
Heat oil with garlic in large heavy skillet, until very hot.
Add carrots and celery and stir-fry until shiny with oil and partly cooked, 3 to 4 minutes.
Add zucchini, green onions, and pepper... - 42.3188
Mixed Vegetable Cream Kabab
1 Chop all the vegetables.
2 In a pan boil or steam all the vegetables.
3 In a frying pan, heat 1 tbsp ghee.
4 Add in chopped onion, green chillies and ginger, fry until light brown.
5 Gradually add in the flour and fry for one minute.
6 ... - 46.9548
Mixed Vegetable Rice
1. Put oil in a hot cooker and fry the ginger garlic paste.
2. When the raw smell goes saute all the vegetables for 3-4 minutes.
3. Next add the rice and all the spice powders. Mix Well.
4. Add 2 cups water and cook till 2 whistles.
5. Serve... - 0
Spicy Mixed Vegetable Pizza
Mix baking powder, curd and warm water in a large bowl.
Add salt, oil and flour to water curd mixture and knead to a soft dough.
Cover the dough with a damp cloth and keep in a warm place for an hour.
Knead the dough again with little dry flour and roll out... - 46.0987
Mixed Vegetable Relish
1) In a large skillet add all ingredients. Mix together.
2) Bring to boil stirring occasionally.
3) Decrease heat and simmer, covered for 5 minutes.
4) Refrigerate for at least 24 hours.
Drain well before serving the relish. - 41.5173
1. Wash and prepare vegetables.
2. Shred washed spinach.
3. In a large pan, heat oil and sauté large chopped onion.
4. Stir in celeriac and carrot; sauté until vegetables are coated well with oil.
5. Add 4 ounce of stock and let cook... - 48.4027
Mixed Vegetables With Italian Herbs
In a large bowl, toss together all the vegetables.
Add the olive oil, Italian herbs, salt and pepper.
Rotate in the Deep Basket for 25 to 30 minutes or until crispy and tender. - 30.1475
Mixed Vegetable Salad
1 In a bowl, combine all the vegetables.
2 Mix well.
3 Garnish with pimientos and serve. - 35.4984
Indian Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1. Wash the vegetables and cut into pieces of the desired size. Shell the peas. Tie them loosely in a thin muslin cloth and immerse in boiling water for 3-5 minutes for them to parboil. Remove from water, and spread on a thick sheet of cloth to dry. Dab them... - 42.8206
Mixed Vegetable Salad With French Dressing
Steam the cauliflower, carrots, parsnip or turnips.
Divide the cauliflower into sprigs.
Dice the carrots, parsnip or turnip, and beetroot, or cut into neat rounds with a cutter.
Rinse and drain the peas.
Mix all trimmings and uneven pieces of vegetable... - 39.0621
Mixed Vegetables Kerala Style
Trim French beans and peel gourds and carrots.
Chop vegetables into 1/2" pieces.
Combine all ingredients except curd and oil in a pan.
Add a little water and boil over high heat till vegetables are just tender.
Stir in curd.
Just before serving pour hot oil... - 40.7227
Mixed Vegetable Soup
Mixed Vegetable Soup is a great way to warm up your belly when hungry and running short of time. It is healthy, delicious and gets ready in a jiffy. Take a look at this comfort soup and next time you are hungry and tired, go for it. - 138.03
Mixed Vegetable Soup
If you plan to cook an out of the ordinary Side Dish, then you should probably go for this Mixed Vegetable Soup. Best enjoyed as a Side Dish this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great chef. If you like this recipe of Mixed... - 53.3719
Hot & Spicy Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1. Wash the vegetables, and drain the water thoroughly. Break the cauliflower into florets, cut the beans into one inch pieces, and the carrots into cubes.
2. Mix the salt with two cups of water. Add the vegetables and keep these overnight in a ceramic... - 42.5472
Roasted Mixed Vegetables With Garlic And Herb Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 425°F/Gas Mark 7. Cut the garlic in half horizontally. Put into a large roasting tin with all the vegetables and herbs.
2. Add the oil, season well with salt and pepper and toss together to coat lightly in the oil.
3. Cover... - 42.6959
Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1 Wash the vegetables.
2 Peel and cut the vegetables (carrots into long slices, cauliflower into medium pieces, round slices of turnip in medium thickness).
3 In a pan, blanch the vegetables in hot water for 10 to 15 minutes.
4 Drain out... - 38.3001
Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1. Wash the vegetables. Break the cauliflower into florets, cut the carrots into inch long pieces, peel and cut the turnips into thick slices. If you are using knol-kohl, peel and cut into thick cubes.
2. Tie the vegetables in a clean muslin cloth. Boil some... - 42.9796
Mixed Vegetable Soup
Wash vegetables and drain.
Scrape carrots and turnips, pluck spinach leaves and wash thoroughly.
Remove and discard pith and seeds of bell peppers.
Chop all vegetables roughly.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add onion and saute till light... - 48.0763
Mixed Vegetable Salad
1) Arrange all the vegetables in advance and cut them.
2) In a pan, heat the oil. ... - 47.3652
Mixed Vegetable Bake
Prepare the vegetables: break the cauliflower into florets, slice the cleaned leeks into 1 cm thick slices, peel and quarter the onions, peel and cut the potatoes into 2 cm cubes and cut the pepper (after removing the seeds) into 2 cm squares.
Quarter fill a... - 43.6269
Mixed Vegetable Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a thick casserole dish with butter.
3. Into the greased casserole dish, line bottom with lettuce.
4. Spread a little from each of the vegetable and flake butter on top; season with... - 50.345
Mixed Vegetable Pie
Insert shredding disc in processor, shred mozzarella cheese and set aside.
Change to slicing disc; slice zucchini and mushrooms and set aside.
Change to metal blade.
Process garlic until chopped.
Cut onion into chunks, add to garlic, and process with on-off... - 44.3189
Mixed Vegetable Subzi
1. In a pressure cooker pot heat oil and temper mustard seeds, cumin seeds, carom seeds, turmeric powder and asafoetida.
2. Add and cook tomatoes completely with cover along with little water and salt to taste.
3. Stir in ginger paste, garlic paste and... - 123.073
Mixed Vegetable Coconut Curry
How would you like a vegetable curry? Here is a great mixed vegetable coconut curry. A slightly spiced curry, it also contains coconut and cream. Lots of chopping top be done for this recipe, Get down to watching the video and then try it out!! - 126.799
High Vitamin Mixed Vegetable Semolina Idli
Thanks to Ifood.tv for organizing such a great contest every month in which we feel connected with other community members. Here is my entry for "Woman's Day Healthy Recipe Contest" - 0
Dry Mix For Burgers
1) With a medium grater, grate the vegetable.
2) Mix all the dry ingredients together and stir in the fat.
3) Store the mixture in an airtight jar in a cool place for about a month.
4) When the mixture is to be used, stir in enough water to firm a... - 38.2556
Mix Green Salad
When making a green salad, you have a choice of just using leaf lettuces or making a mixed veggy and lettuce salad. This Salad is best when it is crispy fresh. This is for a single serving, but it fills a dinner plate and the fresh and organic goodness of... - 49.3414
Mixed Leaf Salad
Put lettuce in a large salad bowl.
Cut avocado in half, remove seed and peel.
Cut in slices and coat with lemon juice.
Add avocado slices and remaining salad ingredients to lettuce in bowl.
Mix all ingredients for dressing together, pour over salad and toss... - 38.2946
Mixed Wild Green Salad With Goat Cheese
For the greens, arrange wild greens on a plate and top with bell peppers, fennel, and onion.
Sprinkle with black pepper and crumbled goat cheese.
For the dressing, whisk all ingredients together and drizzle over greens. - 37.7867
Mixed Dal Fry
1 In a large bowl, combine all the dals (lentils) and rinse them well.
2 Allow to soak in water overnight.
3 Rinse the soaked dals, and drain well.
4 Transfer to a pressure cooker and add in enough water to cook.
5 Pressure cook... - 46.6306
Mixed Green Salad
1) Rinse the lettuce properly and pat dry with paper towels or dry in a salad spinner. Tear the lettuce into bite-sized pieces and place in a salad bowl. Cover with platic wrap and put in fridge till ready to serve.
2) Squeeze just enough lemon juice... - 38.6306
Indian Mixed Veg Paratha
Very healthy, tasty and nutritious recipe. Very nice alternative for regular stuffed paratha. It's a complete and very filling meal by itself. Good to go for kids in their lunch box or to eat on the way during picnics, outings. - 116.032
1) Use a juicer to prepare the juice of all vegetables.
2) In a large bowl, add all the juice and mix well.
3) Serve in individual glasses by adding seasonings to taste. - 34.7936
Marinade For Vegetables
Mix all ingredients, cover, and store in the refrigerator.
Use as a marinade for tomatoes, green beans, broccoli, asparagus, or other vegetables. - 28.1714
Miniature Vegetable Salad
1. Take a bowl, add all salad ingredients and combine them well.
2. Take another bowl, add all dressing ingredients and season them well.
3. Combine the salad and dressing ingredients and serve them immediately.
4. Serve the miniature... - 41.0599
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients.
2) Combine together.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) Serve chilled with crackers. - 35.702
1) Combine together all the ingredients and chill for 2 hours.
2) Serve with pepper sticks, carrot sticks, cherry tomatoes, cauliflower or any other vegetable of your choice. - 31.8645
Italian Vegetable Salad
Mix all ingredients together and let stand overnight in refrigerator.
This is a great recipe for picnics or potlucks. - 33.4868
1) Line the salad bowl with escarole.
2) In a saucepan, bring the salted water to a boil.
3) Add the cauliflower and cook for 10 minutes.
4) Stir in green beans and cook for 3 minutes more.
5) Add mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes longer or until all... - 43.7732
Lucia's Vegetable Salad
1. The dressing for the recipe should be prepared by mixing first 8 ingredients from the ingredient list.
2. In a large bowl, place zucchini, olives, tomatoes and mushrooms.
3. Cover it with marinade and put the preparation in freezer for next 12... - 47.0843
V 8 Vegetable Potage
1) In a saucepan, add all ingredients to combine.
2) Place the saucepan over medium heat to warm up the mixture.
3) Serve the warm soup in soup bowls and garnish with popcorn, if desired. - 32.5273
1. Take a bowl and add all the ingredients.
2. Take a 2 cup serving container and transfer the mixture into it.
3. Cover and allow to refrigerate till served.
4. Serve as required. - 38.2378
Combine all ingredients and chill before serving.
Makes about 2 3/4 cups. - 28.6269
Tart Vegetable Stuffing For Salmon
Here is delicious Tart Vegetable Stuffing For Salmon. Made largely with carrot, onion and celery, this is a simple recipe, but delicious in taste. Use the freshest vegetable available to get the best results. Popular as a side dish, this is a great option... - 39.388
Summer Corn And Vegetable Salad
1. Take a large bowl and add green beans, corn, bell pepper, onion, chili pepper, and garlic.
2. After thoroughly mixing of all ingredients, set the bowl aside.
3. Take a small cup or a small bowl and add in it rest of the ingredients.
4. Pour the mix... - 45.9439
Eight Vegetable Marinated Salad
1) In a large bowl, combine all the vegetables to toss lightly.
2) In a saucepan, add vinegar, sugar and oil.
3) Place the saucepan over heat and bring the liquid to a boil.
4) Remove from heat and pour the hot marinade on top of the... - 49.0177
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Cling wrap and refrigerate for minimum 1 hour.
3. Serve chilled with grilled chicken/grilled beef/ grill mutton or with unsalted chips and crackers. - 40.3242
Bean Vegetable Salad
1) For the dressing, in a bowl, add the mayonnaise, lemon juice, tuna, parsley, Tabasco, and garlic in a food processor and blend till smooth.
2) Stir in the chives, and salt and pepper.
3) Place all the beans in a colander and wash under running cold... - 43.3156
1. Pour muri in a big bowl.
2. Add chaat masala and amchoor powder.
3. Mix together all the chopped vegetables in the muri. - 27.9175
A Basic Dunk
Combine all ingredients and chill before serving. - 27.5504
Juice all the ingredients and serve over ice with mint, if liked. - 24.4682
Juice all the ingredients, including the pips of the melon and the skin of the cucumber. - 24.1344
1 Combine all ingredients just before serving. Season lightly with salt. Spoon on top of the meat sauce. Garnish and serve. - 26.299
No Oil Deli Salad
1. In a shallow stainless steel bowl or a glass or even container mix all the vegetables.
2. Pour vinegar and water on the vegetables. Keep it covered in the marinated state for 1 hour.
3. Stir in between to evenly coat the vegetables.
4.... - 41.9456
1) From the top of each tomatoes, cut a thin slice and scoop out pulp.
2) Drain tomatoes on a paper towel.
3) Take a clean bowl and mix all the ingredients with the tomatoes pulp.
4) Use a spoon and fill the tomatoes with the mixture... - 37.3657
Carrot, Bell Pepper And Red Onion Salad
1. In a salad bowl place all the vegetables.
2. Combine the rest of the ingredients. Toss to coat well.
3. Refrigerate the bowl covered for 1 hour so that the flavors blend well.
4. Taste to check the seasoning.
5. Serve Carrot,... - 43.8745
Brussels Sprouts Pierre
1) Under running water wash the sprouts thoroughly
2) Cut of the stems and cut off the bottom ends of each sprout
3) Place them into a pot of salted boiling water
4) Bring to a simmer for 10 minutes till they turn soft
5) Into as... - 41.9454
1. Mix all the ingredients for the sandwich filling.
2. Divide the mixture into two and spread over 2 slices of bread.
3. Cover with the other 2 slices. - 31.4204
1) Take a mixing bowl and add all the ingredients to it.
2) Mix them thoroughly.
3) Place cover on bowl and keep in refrigerator.
4) Use as required - 33.5437
1. Mix together all ingredients and leave for 10 minutes before use. - 29.6607
1. Shred cabbage fine.
2. Remove seeds from capsicum. Chop fine. Chop onion and garlic fine.
3. Mix all ingredients together one hour, before serving. - 34.202
Avocado Pico De Gallo
Combine all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
Serve on a bed of lettuce as a salad or as a sauce. - 30.9548
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
3) Heat the vegetable oil slightly and add the honey. Keep stirring till well mixed.
4) Pour the honey-oil mix all over the... - 47.2556
Cold Cucumber Soup (oi Naengguk)
Oi naengguk is another simple but popular Korean side dish, perfect for summer. I have made so many different kinds of naengguk (cold soup) using different vegetables, but this is my most favorite recipe. The seasoning in this recipe could be changed a little... - 85.6806
Easy Tuscan Peasant Tomato Salad
Wondering what to do with leftover bread? Simple, just tear and toss them with tomatoes to make a yummy old-Italian style salad. Once a favorite dish of the peasants, this old-fashioned salad epitomizes simple Italian cooking style. Stream the video recipe... - 100.445
Cole Slaw Of A Different Color
In glass casserole, combine all ingredients.
Cover and cook on HIGH (9) for 7 to 9 minutes or until cabbage is wilted, but still slightly crisp.
Stir twice during cooking.
Serve hot or cold. - 32.7344
1. Put all the main salad ingredients into a large bowl. Whisk together the olive oil and lemon juice, then season with salt and pepper, and pour the dressing over the salad. Mix well and serve immediately. - 35.0887
Green Papaya Salad
Remove and discard seeds.
Shred papaya flesh.
Wash French beans, string and trim ends and cut into half.
Blanch and drain thoroughly.
Combine all ingredients except lime juice and garnish in a salad bowl and mix well.
Just before serving,... - 42.2139
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients.
2) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
3) Serve the dip with cut veggies. - 37.8493
The Germans love their greens and knows how to eat them too. And this classic kraut salad is a classic example of the. Chef Keith Snow shares a delectable salad recipe that isn't just quick and easy, but also packs in a good deal of taste and nutrition too. - 101.626
Want a really fresh and refreshing barbecue sauce that is not very sweet? In this video, Tawnya is a making a delicious barbecue sauce using canned tomatoes, horseradish , garlic, green onions, green peppers and many more. This is her tried and true family... - 137.826
Melt the butter in a heavy skillet and add the mushrooms, garlic, and shallots.
Cook very slowly, stirring occasionally, until the liquid is cooked out and the mushrooms are fairly black in color.
Add more butter if needed and season with salt to taste when... - 31.239
1. Combine all ingredients in blender bowl and mash well. Set aside to chill
2. Serve with corn chips. - 39.0649
Hot Holiday Gazpacho
1) Into a blender, add in the mixed vegetable juice, cucumber, green pepper, onion, olive oil, red wine vinegar and garlic cloves. Add half the amount of all these ingredients.
2) Once blended, transfer the puree into a saucepan.
3) Blend the other... - 39.6037
Old Fashioned Coleslaw
1) Into the blender, fill upto 2/3 with cabbage, onions, carrots and green pepper.
2) Cover with enough cold water.
3) Use the Chop blade. Run the blender for about 5 seconds.
4) Strain the mixture.
5) Repeat the process till all the vegetables have... - 47.8514
1) Wash kale and cut off all tough stems.
2) In a saucepan, place kale along with water, onions, salt, marjoram, sugar, and black pepper. Mix well.
3) Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until tender.
5) Serve hot after adding oil... - 40.0803
1. In a bowl, mix in all the ingredients and toss well
2. Allow the salsa to chill in refrigerator for some time
3. Serve with steaks or fish
4. You could arrange it either on the side of the plate or in small individual bowls - 40.9043
Fresh Aaango Chutney
1.In a slow cooker put ginger root, vinegar, suagr. All spice, nutmeg, red pepper flakes, onion, lemon peel, raisins and chopped mangoes.
2.Put the lid of the cooker and place it on HIGH for 2 hours.
3.Once done, remove the lid and let the ingredients... - 42.1607
Watercress Spring Onion And Lettuce Salad
GETTING READY 1) Separate lettuce leaves, wash and watercress well. MAKING 2) In a bowl of ice-cold water, place the lettuce for about 30 minutes and then drain,... - 28.0528