- » Vegetarian All Mixed Vegetable
Vegetarian All Mixed Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian all mixed vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian all mixed vegetable recipes.
Mixed Vegetables For Garnish
Wash and scrape or peel the carrots and turnips.
Dice them very neatly or cut out small balls with a vegetable scoop.
Wash and divide cauliflower into neat sprigs.
Cut beans into diamond shapes.
Cook each vegetable separately in the minimum of boiling, salted... - 32.5414
All Time Favourite Vegetable Pie
1. To make pastry, place flour and butter in a food processor and process until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. With machine running, slowly add egg and enough water to form a soft dough. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead briefly. Wrap... - 40.4916
Vegetable Saagu - Mixed Vegetable Curry
This is a Karnataka’s popular recipe that is usually served with dosa, idli, poori, chapathi. Vegetable saagu is a vegetable gravy curry in green masala. This is simple to make. Here is my version of making this curry. - 0
Mix Vegetables / Spicy Indian Mixed Veg
Demonstrating how to make Mix vegetables masala which is basically an Indian dish made with assorted vegetables and everyday Indian spices. A must try recipe for all vegetarians and a great dish to be enjoyed with Roti (phulka, chapati), Naan or Rice. - 0
Tropical Mixed Vegetables
Heat 1/4 cup of the water, broth, or wine in a skillet.
Add mushrooms and green pepper.
Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Add more liquid if necessary during this process.
Remove mushrooms and green pepper from skillet with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Heat the... - 48.1514
Boil the carrots for 10 minutes in lightly salted water and steam the asparagus in a steamer or colander over the pan for 4-5 minutes until just tender.
Drain the carrots, rinse with cold water and leave both vegetables to cool.
Dissolve the gelatine or agar... - 42.9351
Vegetarians Delight - Creamy Vegetable Salad
If suddenly some guest arrives at your home and you don’t know what to serve them as an appetizer, then this salad is your savior. This salad can get prepared in 15 minutes and that will leave your guest satisfied and happy. - 0
Vegetable Soup (vegetarian)
I am sure all your vegetarians and health consious out there are gonna love this Vegetable Soup. Zero calories and so full with the goodness of mixed vegetables, this Vegetable soup can even aid you in weight loss. - 37.4983
Grilled Vegetable Orzo Pasta Salad- Vegetarian
I wanted to give you a light vegetarian pasta dish that's great for any time of the year and especially for Summer. This pasta salad would be great for a cookout and it travels really well. If you've never tried ORZO pasta before, let me introduce you to it. - 0
Easy Vegetarian Food Part 2 - Quinoa Salad
With the appetizer done, check out Stacey Hawkins and Kricket making quinoa salad with quinoa, some fruits and some flavors. Crunchy, flavorful and nutritious, a colorful salad to adorn the meal table. Watch the following video for the third recipe to... - 112.258
Vegetarian Ten Varieties
Cut the following vegetables nituke, or oriental style, in thin diagonal strips: green onions, mushrooms, celery, broccoli, water chestnuts, carrots, and zucchini.
Heat oil in a Chinese Wok, or large skillet, and add all vegetables including cabbage, peas,... - 38.5093
1. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
2. Press the soybeans, lima beans, and navy beans through a collander or puree in a food processor. Add the salt, paprika, butter, sage, thyme, marjoram, and savory. Add enough wheat germ to make a moldable mixture.
3.... - 33.8582
Vegetarian Mushroom Patties
1. In large bowl, combine all ingredients except oil until thoroughly blended. Shape mixture into 6 patties.
2. Preheat oven to 325°F.
3. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add oil and heat 1 minute. Cook patties over medium heat until... - 36.1689
1 ln a 5 quart Dutch oven or large heavy saucepan, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and garlic and saute, stirring frequently, for 6 minutes or until the onion is golden.
Add the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil, the eggplant, red... - 35.7085
All Purpose Onion Sauce
In a saucepan over medium heat melt margarine.
Cook until light brown.
Stir in flour; remove from heat.
Stir in broth, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
Cook until thickened, stirring constantly. - 38.8094
All Time Favorite Barbecue Sauce
1. In a non metallic bowl, combine the ingredients.
2. Stir until well blended.
3. Use as it is or cover bowl and refrigerate until ready to use..
4. Use the sauce to coat foods while grilling or barbecuing. - 36.3693
Mix Vegetable Raita
Mixed Vegetable Raita is a magical combination of various delicious vegetables on the bed of beaten curds! A cooling and healthful raita recipe, mixed veg raita is a perfect add on to any meal.A delight for all Cookery lovers! - 0
Mix Vegetables With Soy & Cashew Nuts
Stir fried vegetables sound good? Chef Vikas shows you a great way to prepare this! Well-flavored with loads of garlic, this dish is simple and quick. Watch and learn. - 98.2107
Mixed Vegetable Relish
1. Wash the vegetables. Break the cauliflower into small florets, shell the peas, and chop the onions, carrots and beans. Put all of these into a large bowl, add enough water and salt, and leave overnight.
2. Next day drain all the salt water, and spread on a... - 38.1295
Cartwheels With Mixed Vegetables
1) In a kettle or stockpot, heat water with 1 tablespoon of salt for the pasta.
2) Clean the leeks properly by separating the segments to wash out all the grit and sand. Chop both the green and white parts finely and discard the tough ends.
3) In a... - 47.6617
Mixed Vegetables Conservatively Cooked
Prepare all the vegetables.
Cut the winter vegetables into thin slices, cutting the slices in halves or quarters when large.
Break the cauliflower into sprigs.
Leave most of the summer vegetables whole, cutting the carrots in thick slices, if not really... - 37.5503
Mixed Vegetable Cream Kabab
1 Chop all the vegetables.
2 In a pan boil or steam all the vegetables.
3 In a frying pan, heat 1 tbsp ghee.
4 Add in chopped onion, green chillies and ginger, fry until light brown.
5 Gradually add in the flour and fry for one minute.
6 ... - 47.1826
Chinese Mixed Vegetable
I love Chinese food and this is something which I love to combine with my bowl of plain rice. This Chinese mixveg is a delicious and colorful mix of vegetables cooked in the sauces to provide the authentic Chinese taste and flavor. - 50.0157
Chargrilled Mixed Vegetables
1) Halve the aubergines. Then trim and halve the courgettes lengthwise.
2) Halve the tomatoes and thickly slice the onion. Sprinkle all the vegetables with salt and pepper and set aside.
3) In a saucepan, melt the butter with the oil... - 47.7388
Mixed Vegetable Stir Fry
Have all vegetables ready before you start cooking.
Heat oil with garlic in large heavy skillet, until very hot.
Add carrots and celery and stir-fry until shiny with oil and partly cooked, 3 to 4 minutes.
Add zucchini, green onions, and pepper... - 44.5904
Mix Vegetable Salad
Interesting salad for lunch?? Here is a great recipe video showing you how to make this. Made with a spicy peanut sauce, this is a great change from the otherwise regular salads. Healthy and nutritious, this is a great recipe to try out. - 118.808
Pakora Or Bhajia - Panner, Aloo, Mix Vegetable Pakoras
If you're in the mood to have an Indian snack then this a must try recipe. In India we call it pakoras or bhajiyas. Chef Bhavna shows us how to make a variety of these . They are so yummy that you must try making it. This is a very famous Indian snack. You... - 103.635
Mixed Vegetables With Piquant Sauce
1) In a vegetable steamer, arrange the carrots and cauliflower.
2) Place the steamer over boiling water, cover and steam for about 8 minutes, till the vegetables are crisp-tender.
3) Drain the vegetables, set aside and keep them warm.
4) Follow the... - 46.8288
Mixed Vegetable Relish
1) In a large skillet add all ingredients. Mix together.
2) Bring to boil stirring occasionally.
3) Decrease heat and simmer, covered for 5 minutes.
4) Refrigerate for at least 24 hours.
Drain well before serving the relish. - 43.6193
Mixed Vegetable Curry
This dry curry can be made with the frozen mixed vegetables pack with we get in American grocery stores or cut & combine your favourite fresh mixed vegetables to prepare this. - 43.9629
Upma With Mixed Vegetables
Heat a large frying pan or wok, add the semolina, and cook over a low heat for 10-12 minutes, until it is a few shades darker, stirring constantly.
Remove from the pan and set aside, Sprinkle the potatoes with paprika, turmeric and a little salt.
Heat the oil... - 40.232
1. Wash and prepare vegetables.
2. Shred washed spinach.
3. In a large pan, heat oil and sauté large chopped onion.
4. Stir in celeriac and carrot; sauté until vegetables are coated well with oil.
5. Add 4 ounce of stock and let cook... - 48.9382
Indian Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1. Wash the vegetables and cut into pieces of the desired size. Shell the peas. Tie them loosely in a thin muslin cloth and immerse in boiling water for 3-5 minutes for them to parboil. Remove from water, and spread on a thick sheet of cloth to dry. Dab them... - 42.6159
Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1 Wash the vegetables.
2 Peel and cut the vegetables (carrots into long slices, cauliflower into medium pieces, round slices of turnip in medium thickness).
3 In a pan, blanch the vegetables in hot water for 10 to 15 minutes.
4 Drain out... - 40.4587
Vegetable Burger Mix
1) Saute the thinly sliced garlic and onion in butter and oil till they have softened.
2) Add the chopped mushrooms and aubergines to the onions and then add the tomatoes, seasonings and herbs. Gently cook over low flame for 15 minutes so that a bit of... - 43.3213
Hot & Spicy Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1. Wash the vegetables, and drain the water thoroughly. Break the cauliflower into florets, cut the beans into one inch pieces, and the carrots into cubes.
2. Mix the salt with two cups of water. Add the vegetables and keep these overnight in a ceramic... - 42.333
Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1. Wash the vegetables. Break the cauliflower into florets, cut the carrots into inch long pieces, peel and cut the turnips into thick slices. If you are using knol-kohl, peel and cut into thick cubes.
2. Tie the vegetables in a clean muslin cloth. Boil some... - 42.7315
Pumpkin And Mixed Vegetable Stew
Pumpkin and mixed vegetable stew is a great way to eat all your required vegetable for a day in one helping. It looks vibrant with all the colors from different vegetables and tastes pleasant with the fish herbs and spices. Take a look at the video clip for... - 115.882
Undhiyu - Special Mix Vegetable Curry - Gujarati Cuisine
If you're in the mood of making some Gujarati food, then you must try this special curry. Chef Bhavna shows the traditional way of making the mixed vegetable curry, step by step. It is called Undhiyu in Gujarat. Your guest and friends will be impressed if you... - 105.573
Mixed Vegetable Rice
1. Put oil in a hot cooker and fry the ginger garlic paste.
2. When the raw smell goes saute all the vegetables for 3-4 minutes.
3. Next add the rice and all the spice powders. Mix Well.
4. Add 2 cups water and cook till 2 whistles.
5. Serve... - 0
Mixed Vegetable Salad
Crisp the cabbage, carrots, beets, cucumbers, and radishes in bowls of salt water.
Skin, seed, and shred the tomatoes.
Drain all vegetables and fruit when they are firm and crisp.
Arrange them in a deep salad bowl in circular heaps so that the colors add to... - 31.7157
Mixed Vegetables With Italian Herbs
In a large bowl, toss together all the vegetables.
Add the olive oil, Italian herbs, salt and pepper.
Rotate in the Deep Basket for 25 to 30 minutes or until crispy and tender. - 31.4296
Mixed Vegetable Salad
1 In a bowl, combine all the vegetables.
2 Mix well.
3 Garnish with pimientos and serve. - 35.5956
Roasted Mixed Vegetables With Garlic And Herb Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 425°F/Gas Mark 7. Cut the garlic in half horizontally. Put into a large roasting tin with all the vegetables and herbs.
2. Add the oil, season well with salt and pepper and toss together to coat lightly in the oil.
3. Cover... - 43.2799
Mixed Vegetable Salad With French Dressing
Steam the cauliflower, carrots, parsnip or turnips.
Divide the cauliflower into sprigs.
Dice the carrots, parsnip or turnip, and beetroot, or cut into neat rounds with a cutter.
Rinse and drain the peas.
Mix all trimmings and uneven pieces of vegetable... - 40.761
Mixed Vegetables Kerala Style
Trim French beans and peel gourds and carrots.
Chop vegetables into 1/2" pieces.
Combine all ingredients except curd and oil in a pan.
Add a little water and boil over high heat till vegetables are just tender.
Stir in curd.
Just before serving pour hot oil... - 43.0984
Mixed Vegetable Beef Soup
Place all ingredients in a 5-quart casserole dish.
MICROWAVE 15 MINUTES on HIGH, then 180 MINUTES on '5' (two 90 MINUTE periods). - 37.0808
Mixed Vegetable Soup
If you plan to cook an out of the ordinary Side Dish, then you should probably go for this Mixed Vegetable Soup. Best enjoyed as a Side Dish this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great chef. If you like this recipe of Mixed... - 53.1694
Mixed Vegetable Curry
Mixed vegetable curry is the ideal way to ensure kids eat all the vegetables, which they otherwise avoid. This particular curry has all the vegetables such as carrot, French beans, potato, cauliflower, and tomato, which are all a rich source of vitamins,... - 0
Mixed Vegetable Soup
Wash vegetables and drain.
Scrape carrots and turnips, pluck spinach leaves and wash thoroughly.
Remove and discard pith and seeds of bell peppers.
Chop all vegetables roughly.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add onion and saute till light... - 49.6176
Mixed Vegetable Salad
1) Arrange all the vegetables in advance and cut them.
2) In a pan, heat the oil. ... - 49.029
Mixed Vegetable Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a thick casserole dish with butter.
3. Into the greased casserole dish, line bottom with lettuce.
4. Spread a little from each of the vegetable and flake butter on top; season with... - 50.9878
Mixed Vegetable Bake
Prepare the vegetables: break the cauliflower into florets, slice the cleaned leeks into 1 cm thick slices, peel and quarter the onions, peel and cut the potatoes into 2 cm cubes and cut the pepper (after removing the seeds) into 2 cm squares.
Quarter fill a... - 44.4685
Special Mixed Vegetables ( Chinese )
Heat the oil, put in the tomato, press it down with a spoon, adding a little water if necessary to make it yield its juice.
Add onions and cabbage and cook for half a minute.
Add mushrooms, water chestnuts and bamboo shoots, cook for 1 minute.
Add celery and... - 36.883
Mixed Vegetable Paratha By Tarla Dalal
Mixed vegetable paratha, a wholesome breakfast option of North India, which is so tasty that it does not even require a side dish! Grab all the veggies you can find in your refrigerator and stuff it into this paratha. A sprinkling of spices improves the taste... - 0
Mixed Vegetable Pie
Insert shredding disc in processor, shred mozzarella cheese and set aside.
Change to slicing disc; slice zucchini and mushrooms and set aside.
Change to metal blade.
Process garlic until chopped.
Cut onion into chunks, add to garlic, and process with on-off... - 45.4356
Mixed Vegetable Curry
This is an easy recipe to make Mixed Vegetable Curry and this recipe has no onion and garlic in it. This dish is normally prepared for Makar Sankranti in Maharashtra. You can serve this dish with hot roti or rice. - 134
Mixed Sprouts And Vegetable Pulao (low Calorie) By Tarla Dalal
This is a perfect dish to pep you up after a hectic day! Obviously, it is very easy and quick to make. But if you do have some time on your hands and wish to further enhance its taste, let the mix marinate for at least 30 minutes before pressure cooking. A... - 0
Mixed Vegetable Subzi
1. In a pressure cooker pot heat oil and temper mustard seeds, cumin seeds, carom seeds, turmeric powder and asafoetida.
2. Add and cook tomatoes completely with cover along with little water and salt to taste.
3. Stir in ginger paste, garlic paste and... - 119.717
Tuna And Mixed Vegetable Pasta
1. Heat the oil in a pan and gently saute the mushrooms, garlic and pepper until softened. Stir in the tomato paste, then add the tomato juice, peas and some or all of the crushed peppercorns, depending on how spicy you like the sauce. Bring to the boil,... - 38.3459
Mixed Vegetable Coconut Curry
How would you like a vegetable curry? Here is a great mixed vegetable coconut curry. A slightly spiced curry, it also contains coconut and cream. Lots of chopping top be done for this recipe, Get down to watching the video and then try it out!! - 126.781
Thai Mixed Vegetable Fried Rice
If you've never made Thai vegetables fried rice,you're in for a surprise.This simple dish,fravored with corn,carrot,green bean,and peas,makes a colorful tasty dish....Try it .you'll love it..... - 113.731
Mixed Vegetable Lobster Souffle
1) Preheat very hot oven (450 °F.).
2) With a knife tear lobster. Take out liver, intestines, and coral, if any.
3) Season to taste with salt, pepper, and paprika.
4) Place a heavy skillet over heat and melt 5 tablespoons butter. Add... - 46.3551
High Vitamin Mixed Vegetable Semolina Idli
Thanks to Ifood.tv for organizing such a great contest every month in which we feel connected with other community members. Here is my entry for "Woman's Day Healthy Recipe Contest" - 0
Vegetarian Fried Rice
Place mushrooms in small bowl and cover with hot water.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Squeeze out excess water.
Cut off and discard stems; dice caps.
Rub rice with wet hands so all the grains are separated.
Beat eggs with 1/4 teaspoon of the... - 42.9589
Fried Mixed Vegetables
Fried Mixed Vegetables! You just cannot overlook this yummy vegetarian dish. The last time I served it at home, all of it vanished in seconds!! My whole family is addicted to the wonderfully delicious Fried Mixed Vegetables. Try them ! - 47.5442
Kerala Style Mixed Vegetable Stew
Your favourite veggies cooked in mildly spiced coconut milk gravy! Sounds interesting? Well it tastes interesting too. Nothing can be as simple as this when you have to feed a vegan or vegetarian crowd! Slightly salty and sweet at the same time, the feel of... - 0
Deep Prep's Vegetarian Breakfast Hash
Wait, what? You don't eat meat?! Well, then here... Eat this. It's vegetarian. And delicious. But not vegan. But delicious! (Have I mentioned that it's delicious?) - 0
Wash the vegetables well and dry them thoroughly.
Mix all the other spices except the onions and marinate the vegetables in it for an hour.
Now, when the vegetables marinate in the spices, fry the onions in ghee till they are brown.
Once done, remove it from... - 45.3606
All In One Beef Dinner
Beef Dinner as the main suggest it is a main dish diner recipe. Beef with vegetable gives the beef dinner recipe a two dimensional taste, - 34.7408
VEGETARIAN CHILI! Who'd have thought you could make an amazing chili with no meat? In this episode of Cooking With Kat, Kim Fox joins Kat Curlee in the kitchen and teaches her this masterful Vegetarian Chili dish - 0
Vegetarian Nargisi kofta Kofta Curry
1 In a pan, boil bhein in salted water till tender.
2 Strain and allow to cool.
3 Transfer to a bowl and mash them.
4 Mix in cumin powder, roasted besan, chopped green chilli, ginger, coriander and salt.
5 In another bowl, take one fourth of... - 47.9465
Why not add some spice on your dish on this weekend ? This vegetable chili recipe a great way to get kids to eat fiber-rich foods. A colorful, satisfying bowl of chili that packs with plenty of Vegetables and flavor ,even for the most dedicated meat eaters.... - 112.242
Convenient Vegetarian Lasagna
The Convenient Vegetarian Lasagna is as the name implies easy to make and perfect for your parties! You will definitely go green after tasting this yummy and filling Convenient Vegetarian Lasagna! - 50.0197
Easy Vegetarian Lasagna
Have you been looking for a vegetarian variation of the classic lasagna? You've got it right here. Watch the chef share her personal recipe to make this Easy Vegetarian Lasagna. The dish is a great blend of flavors and is very impressive. Treat yourself to... - 95.6412
Vegetarian Enchilada Casserole
1. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, salsa, tomato paste, beans, corn, green chiles, cumin, and garlic powder. Mix well. Ladle about 1 cup of this mixture in to the bottom of a 4-quart electric slow cooker; spread evenly. Top with 1 1/2 tortillas,... - 30.4948
Vegetarian Tex-mex With Portobello Mushroom
Don't eat meat! Here is a vegetarian chilli with portobello mushroom recipe which will level up for your protein and scintillate your taste buds. A must try for the entire family. Just take a quick look for the exact recipe. - 129.701
Mixed Wild Green Salad With Goat Cheese
For the greens, arrange wild greens on a plate and top with bell peppers, fennel, and onion.
Sprinkle with black pepper and crumbled goat cheese.
For the dressing, whisk all ingredients together and drizzle over greens. - 37.1667
Pav Bhaji - Indian Vegetarian
If you have plenty of fresh vegetables available with you, then prepare this delicious pav bhaji at home. Take a look at this impressive video that shares a super simple recipe to make this awesome snack at home. It can be eaten as a snack or as a meal in... - 107.444
Vegetarian Cajun Creole
This really simple vegetarian dish is a must try for vegetarians. It has a high amount of proteins and essential nutrients that you can savor - 128.726
Vegetarian Tamale Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2.Take a 10 inch nonstick skillet and heat 2 teaspoons of oil in it.
3.Add in onion, garlic, green pepper and saute for 2 to 3 minutes until vegetables are tender.
4.Add in beans, olives, tomatoes, chili... - 50.2329
Pav Bhaji / Indian Vegetarian Street Food
How to make Pav bhaji? Watch this video to learn how to cook a very popular Indian street food Pav Bhaji which is basically vegetables cooked in Indian spices enjoyed with Pav which is a special bread. - 0
Vegetarian Spaghetti Bolognese
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and add the onion, carrot and celery. Cook gently for 10 minutes, adding a little water if necessary, until softened and starting to brown.
2. Add the Quorn mince and cook a further 2-3 minutes before adding the red wine.... - 39.7112
Empanadas, or hand pies, are widely eaten in South America and can be filled with sweet, savory, or sweet and sour fillings. - 120.125
Pastry sheet stuffed with potato and spices. Great for snacks. - 40.4442
Navratan Korma / Veg Korma / Indian Vegetarian Curry
How to make delicious Navratan Korma which is a rich, mild and creamy Indian vegetarian curry dish made using variety of vegetables, cream and Indian spices. Vegetarian Korma dish in which vegetables are cooked in mild creamy tangy curry sauce. - 0
Vegetarian Noodle Lasagna
A layered noodles and vegetarian lasagna with creamy tomato and cheese sauce, spiced with italian herbs like basil, oregano and thyme and filled wit pesto sauce and veggies! - 46.3167
Peel the eggplant, potatoes and carrots.
Cut into thick slices, cover with cold water and set aside.
Blend together the turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, coriander, cardamom, cumin, garlic and dry chili peppers.
Add a little water to make a sort of paste with small... - 44.6223
Mix Veg With Tofu & Yogurt
Very healthy. Rich in protein, vitamins. Can be served with just roti or bread and is balanced nutrition for everyone. - 46.6733
Veg All Vinaigrrette Salad
In large mixing bowl, combine Veg All, beans, tomatoes, green onions, and parsley. Pour dressing over vegetables; toss to blend. Cover; refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until chilled. Serve on bed of lettuce. - 26.4694
Cabbage Pie All Gratin
Steam the shredded cabbage and boil and chop the onions.
Scald and slice the tomatoes.
Grease an oven dish and place layers of cabbage, then onion, the tomato, seasoning lightly each layer.
Repeat until the vegetables are used.
Mix together the crumbs and... - 35.5388
Paneer Tikka Masala - All Time Favorite
Paneer Tikka Masala is a delicious and most selling dish in the restaurants. Its a multi step process, but all efforts are worth of all final sense of satisfaction. - 0
Organic Gluten-free Vegetarian Pizza
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
2. Grease the pan with olive oil.
3. In a food processing jar mix all the ingredients of the dough.
4. Roll the dough into a ball and set aside.
5. For making Sauce – in a processing jar pour in all the... - 107.108
Veggie Burger For Vegetarians
If you like trying out different types of burgers then you must check this out. Chef Bhavna makes this delicious burgers in Indian style. This is an easy and tasty recipe. You can use the bun bread and serve the burger with fries. Do watch the interesting... - 106.672
Vegetarian Pita Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, add all the topping ingredients.
2) Toss lightly and cover and refrigerate for several hours.
3) For the base, halve the bread rounds and add in the sandwich mix.
4) Serve immediately with a side of ketchup. - 40.627
Shantung Cauliflower With Vegetarian Crab Sauce
Separate the cauliflower flowerets, soak them in salt water for 15 minutes, drain and dry.
Cut the cauliflower flowerets into small bite size pieces, place in a bowl.
Sprinkle cornflour, sherry, salt, pepper, five spice powder and beaten egg whites.
Mix until... - 41.1547