- » Vegetable Walnut Loaf
Vegetable Walnut Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable walnut loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable walnut loaf recipes.
Vegetable Walnut Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients or in a blender, process all ingredients until well combined.
3. In a well greased loaf pan, pack the mixture tightly.
4. Bake uncovered in... - 48.3597
You May Also Like!
Carrot Walnut Loaf
1. Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; dust lightly with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Stir together vegetable oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl with wire whip.
3. Sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt into sugar mixture; stir in carrots and... - 33.6152
Pumpkin Walnut Loaf
The pumpkin walnut laof is a cooked and baked loaf made with a mix of rice and bread crumbs in chicken broth along with eggs, cheese and pumpkin. Flavored with hersb, the pumpkin loaf is baked and served with stewed toamtoes. - 46.7069
Lentil And Walnut Loaf
1. In a saucepan, add lentils, water and bring to a boil, simmer for 15 minutes, until lentils are soft. Drain and set aside.
2. In a food processor, mince onion, celery, sweet pepper.
3. In a skillet, sautÃ© cumin, chopped walnuts,... - 44.6072
Tea Time Banana Walnut Loaf
1 In a medium size bowl of an electric mixer,cream the shortening and sugr until fluffy.
2 Add eggs,1 at a time,beating well after eah addition.
3 Onto a wax paper,sift flour, soda and salt. Stir quickly into the creamed mixture just until blended.
4... - 42.743
1. In a pan, heat oil and sauté onion.
2. Stir in rest of the ingredients and add hot water; mix well.
3. Cover and cook over low heat for about 5 minutes until thick; vegetables should not burn at the bottom.
4. Into a mold, transfer the... - 45.2264
1. Mix the chick-peas and rice together in a large bowl. Trim and cook the fresh spinach in just the water clinging to the leaves. Drain well and squeeze dry. (Squeeze any extra liquid from the thawed frozen spinach and add to rice mixture.)
2. Heat the oil... - 33.2157
Walnut Vegetable Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. Beat the eggs with milk and oil and add with carrot, celery, and nuts to the dry ingredients. Mix well, then turn into an oiled 9- by 5- by 3-inch... - 37.9183
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, add all the vegetables and combine.
3) Add flour and oil and fold in crumbs, nuts and beaten eggs.
4) Use an oiled casserole to pour the mixture.
5) Place inside oven and bake for an... - 43.2769
Prune Applesauce Loaf
1 Preheat the oven to 325° F.
Lightly grease a 9"x5"x 3" loaf pan and cut a piece of wax paper to fit the bottom.
In a large bowl, stir together the all-purpose flour, rye flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, walnuts, and prunes.
2 In a... - 42.9421
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Drain and flake tuna; add remaining ingredients and mix.
3. Pour into small loaf pan sprayed with vegetable pan spray.
4. Sprinkle crushed crackers on top of loaf; dot with margarine.
5. Bake for 1 hour. Cut into 4 slices. - 27.6902