- » Vegetable Vegan Cake
Vegetable Vegan Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable vegan cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable vegan cake recipes.
Pumpkin Tofu Cheesecake Part 3 - Making The Cake
This is the third and final part of the video of the recipe Pumpkin tofu cheesecake. This makes for a good dessert or breakfast as it has just the right level of sweetness to offset the tartness of the sour cream. - 115.368
Pumpkin Tofu Cheesecake – Part 1 - Making The Crust
Looking for something interesting to make? Try Pumpkin Tofu Cheesecake. This video has three parts. This first part of the video is about making the crust, which is made out of two ingredients. Check it out! - 112.743
Oatcakes is a dish that you can add to your breakfast spread with confidence. Your children will love these yummy and Healthy Oatcakes! Try this Oatcakes recipe! - 35.6391
You May Also Like!
Vegan Tofu Fish Cake With Dipping Sauce
Think fish cake can never be vegan? Then watch this video and you will never think the same again! This is a simple recipe for tasty vegan fish cake and an equally yummy dipping sauce. Watch to know more. - 106.544
Vegan Chocolate Chip And Banana Cake
Are you vegan and missing your chocolate chip and banana cake? Well, your search is over, as our chef has an easy vegan Chocolate Chip and Banana Cake that is free of eggs and dairy products. The cake is delicious enough for the non-vegetarian friends as... - 138.757
Vegan Soy Beef Tomato With Chinese Cake Noodle
Chef Paul Onishi shows you how to make a soy based beef tomato recipe and serves it with a noodle cake. The recipe is unique as it combines ingredients and dishes from different parts of the world. This can be a nice celebration dish to whip up next time the... - 106.301
Vegan Baked Banana Pecan/walnut Bread
Want a vegan recipe for delicious banana nut bread? Then watch this video and learn of a recipe that is simple, 100% vegan and will yield a tasty bread that will go well with almost everything. - 103.391
Vegan London Broil
Place seitan in an 8-inch square cake pan.
Allow to rest until it takes the shape of the pan.
Place this pan inside a second, large pan that is half-filled with water.
Cover the larger pan.
Bake in a preheated oven at 375°F (190°G) for 1 hour.
When the... - 25.6673
Super Savory. Crunchy on the outside, tender in the middle. A great main dish patty or make them smaller for appetizers. You can even make them gluten free. - 129.389
Kathleen's Rich Fruit Cake
1) Wash fruits and mix together with water, oil, treacle, spice, grated rinds.
2) Make a thin mixture of arrowroot and 2 tablespoons of water.
3) Add flour and arrowroot mixture to fruit mixture and mix well.
4) Take a large cake tin and grease it.... - 45.233
Connie's Fruit Cake
1) In a saucepan, mix all ingredients and bring to boil stirring constantly. Simmer for 15 minutes.
2) Cool the mixture and add grated rind of an orange, salt, bicarbonate of soda and wholemeal flour. Mix well.
3) Take a non-stick or well-lined 8-inch... - 45.4957
Gluten Free Crumb Cake
Look at this gluten free, eggless version of a classic coffee cake. Watch this excellent video that shows a recipe for a moist and buttery crumb cake with a scrumptious crumb topping. The video also shares some great information regarding food allergies and... - 143.422
1) Mix all ingredients in order given and beat them nicely.
2) Take a well-lined, greased 9-inch (23 cm) cake tin and pour the batter in it.
3) Bake for 2 hours at 300 degrees and then decrease heat to 250 degrees. Cover the cake with greaseproof... - 39.9439