- » Vegetable Vegan Cake
Vegetable Vegan Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable vegan cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable vegan cake recipes.
Pumpkin Tofu Cheesecake Part 3 - Making The Cake
This is the third and final part of the video of the recipe Pumpkin tofu cheesecake. This makes for a good dessert or breakfast as it has just the right level of sweetness to offset the tartness of the sour cream. - 107.369
Pumpkin Tofu Cheesecake – Part 1 - Making The Crust
Looking for something interesting to make? Try Pumpkin Tofu Cheesecake. This video has three parts. This first part of the video is about making the crust, which is made out of two ingredients. Check it out! - 96.8817
Oatcakes is a dish that you can add to your breakfast spread with confidence. Your children will love these yummy and Healthy Oatcakes! Try this Oatcakes recipe! - 37.0529
You May Also Like!
Vegan Fish Cakes
Think fish cake can never be vegan? Then watch this video and you will never think the same again! This is a simple recipe for tasty vegan fish cake and an equally yummy dipping sauce. Watch to know more. - 109.35
Vegan Chocolate Chip And Banana Cake
Are you vegan and missing your chocolate chip and banana cake? Well, your search is over, as our chef has an easy vegan Chocolate Chip and Banana Cake that is free of eggs and dairy products. The cake is delicious enough for the non-vegetarian friends as... - 137.147
Vegan Soy Beef Tomato With Chinese Cake Noodle
Chef Paul Onishi shows you how to make a soy based beef tomato recipe and serves it with a noodle cake. The recipe is unique as it combines ingredients and dishes from different parts of the world. This can be a nice celebration dish to whip up next time the... - 104.691
Low Fat Potato Spinach Cake
Are you always on a lookout for healthy options to include in your menu? Here's a recipe that is just apt for you. Watch this video now to learn this simple Low Fat Potato Spinach Cake recipe. The dish is packed with taste and is sure to impress all. - 100.862
Vegan London Broil
Place seitan in an 8-inch square cake pan.
Allow to rest until it takes the shape of the pan.
Place this pan inside a second, large pan that is half-filled with water.
Cover the larger pan.
Bake in a preheated oven at 375°F (190°G) for 1 hour.
When the... - 27.9172
Kathleen's Rich Fruit Cake
1) Wash fruits and mix together with water, oil, treacle, spice, grated rinds.
2) Make a thin mixture of arrowroot and 2 tablespoons of water.
3) Add flour and arrowroot mixture to fruit mixture and mix well.
4) Take a large cake tin and grease it.... - 45.81
Connie's Fruit Cake
1) In a saucepan, mix all ingredients and bring to boil stirring constantly. Simmer for 15 minutes.
2) Cool the mixture and add grated rind of an orange, salt, bicarbonate of soda and wholemeal flour. Mix well.
3) Take a non-stick or well-lined 8-inch... - 45.5793
Alans Potato Cakes
1. Skin the cooked potatoes
2. Hot and bear in the pate, margarine and breadcrumbs
3. Add the flour and form into small flat cakes
4. Shallow fry both the sides lightly in oil
5. Can be served with salads
6. Can be served witha... - 38.6072
Super Savory. Crunchy on the outside, tender in the middle. A great main dish patty or make them smaller for appetizers. You can even make them gluten free. - 127.84