- » Vegetable Tuna Rice
Vegetable Tuna Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable tuna rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable tuna rice recipes.
Spanish Colored Rice With Tuna And Vegetables
Won't you like to try some Spanish style rice with tuna and vegetables. This impressive video is here to show how simple it is to prepare this dish at home. Watch the video and make this unique rice to amaze your guests in your next party . - 83.2791
Quick And Easy Tuna Rice With Peas
This quick and easy tuna rice with peas makes a simple but filling lunch or dinner. Made with green peas and cheese to taste, the rice is cooked with the fish. Flavored with chicken bouillon, it is savory and great for one or two people meals. - 32.2591
– Sprinkle avocado with lemon juice.
– Combine avocado and other ingredients in a large salad bowl, toss and serve. - 30.2016
Tuna With Rice For One
In a 12-ounce casserole combine cucumber, tuna or fish, uncooked rice, water, lemon juice, and garlic salt.
Bake, covered, at 350° till rice is cooked, about 25 minutes.
Top with cheese.
Bake, uncovered, till cheese melts, 2 to 3 minutes more. - 29.7936
Festive Tuna Rice Salad
Combine rice, tuna fish, eggs, relish, chives, celery, and pimiento.
In another bowl mix mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Pour over rice mixture and toss.
Chill thoroughly. - 33.3813
Tuna And Rice Melange
Tuna And Rice Melange is the real deal! The perfect blend of tasty fish and, vegetables and rice is mouthwatering. Serve the Tuna And Rice Melange for your dinner and see how addictive it is! - 32.0439
Moroccan Rice Salad With Vegatables And Tuna
This wonderful is here to make a refreshing Moroccan rice salad with vegetables and tuna to cool you down on a hot summer day. This salad has a wonderful texture and is so colorful. Surely this flavorful salad is bound to brighten up your meal. - 128.121
Tuna Rice Creole
1. Prepare rice as label directs; set aside.
2. Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot butler or margarine, cook celery, onion, and garlic until tender. Discard garlic.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F. In 10" by 6" baking dish or 1 1/2 quart shallow... - 35.3802
1. Prepare rice as label directs.
2. Meanwhile, into 10-inch skillet, drain oil from tuna; set tuna aside. Heat oil over medium heat; add celery, green pepper, and onion, and cook about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender-crisp.
3.... - 28.159
1. Saute onions, bamboo shoots, and mushrooms until tender-crisp.
2. Add peas.
3. Combine water, bouillon granules, cornstarch, garlic powder, and celery seeds.
4. Add to vegetables. Simmer 3 minutes or until thickened.
5. Stir in tuna and tomato wedges. Heat... - 34.0541
Tuna Rice Patties In Tomato Sauce
Blend tuna and rice.
Combine egg, chopped onion, parsley, flour and salt, mixing well.
Add to tuna mixture.
Form in small flat cakes and fry in oil until golden brown.
Saute" grated onion and green pepper in butter.
Add tomato soup and Tabasco - 37.3806
Tuna And Vegetable Stir Fry
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the carrots into thin sticks.
2. Heat the corn oil in a large preheated wok.
3. Add the onion, carrots, mangetout (snow peas) and baby corn cobs to the wok and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
4. Using a sharp knife, thinly slice the... - 40.687
Prepare vegetables and almonds Drain tuna oil into skillet; heat.
Add celery, onion, and green pepper; cook and stir 3 or 4 minutes.
Add tuna, mushrooms, sherry, almonds, and seasonings.
Heat thoroughly; stir occasionally. - 32.1638
Tuna & Edam Stuffed Peppers
1 Cut the tops off the peppers and reserve. Scrape out the seeds and discard.
2 Stand the peppers in a 900ml/1 1/2 pint (3 3/4 cup) oblong casserole and add the water.
3 Cover with plastic wrap or casserole lid. Pierce plastic wrap, if used, and microwave on... - 36.2794
Tuna And Rice Stir Fry
For sauce, stir together soy sauce, lemon peel, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over medium heat; add 1 tablespoon cooking oil.
Add eggs; lift and tilt the wok or skillet to form a thin layer of egg.
Cook, without stirring,... - 45.8496
Tuna Chick Rice
1. Heat the oil in a large heavy saucepan and saute the onion and garlic until tender but not browned. Add the tomatoes with their juice, the brown rice, green pepper, water, dill, salt, and pepper.
2. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 50 minutes, or... - 28.1915
Tuna Creole In Rice Ring
Saute vegetables and garlic until tender in oil.
Add Hunt's Tomato Paste, water and seasonings.
Simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in tuna; heat through.
Pack hot cooked rice in buttered ring mold, turn out onto serving platter.
Spoon tuna Creole... - 35.3584
Slim Chance Tuna
1. Melt margarine; saute onions, bamboo shoots, and mushrooms for 2 minutes.
2. Add Chinese vegetables. - 26.3074
Sweet Sour Tuna With Rice
In medium skillet over high heat, in oil from 1 can tuna, cook green pepper and celery about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Measure cornstarch into 2-cup measuring cup; gradually stir in syrup from pineapple, vinegar and soy sauce; add water to make 1 1/2... - 39.3165
Tuna Fried Rice
Fried rice, the popular East Asian dish gets more twist with tuna. Check out the video showing how to make Fried Rice with Tuna flavored by exotic Thai and Chinese seasonings. A must for small parties or kittie parties! - 113.642
Tuna Medley Pilaf
1. Wash and drain rice.
2. Drain the tuna and flake, removing bones and skin if any.
3. Combine the tuna and the vegetables and set aside.
4. In a casserole or Dutch oven, heat the oil.
5. Add onion and sautÃ© until soft and limp,... - 43.1044
Hot Dog Tuna And Rice Salad
This is a salad which is a mix of tuna, hot dog and rice! It’s a salad which is a meal by itself. You could whip this one for a party and this is all you need for a party! See this video to make this salad! - 112.58
Tuna Rice Salad
1. In medium mixing bowl combine relish, vinegar, oil, and mustard, mixing well. Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until flavors blend, at least 15 minutes. - 29.2182
In large saucepan cook apple, celery, and onion in 1/4 cup butter till tender but not brown.
Add soup; gradually stir in milk.
Add tuna, rice, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Turn into greased 2-quart casserole.
Combine the 2 tablespoons melted butter, crushed... - 38.3826
Albacore Tuna And Cucumber Salad
Summer is still a few months away but we can get started on it today with this amazing video. Albacore tuna and cucumber salad is an ideal bridge between now and when its warm enough to head to the beach. Watch this video for this exotic salad with a delicate... - 112.773
Choose-a-partner Tuna Casserole
Choose-A-Partner Tuna Casserole has a marvelous taste. The tuna and vegetables gives the Choose-A-Partner Tuna Casserole an imposing taste. Choose-A-Partner Tuna Casserole is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must try it. - 26.9718
Tuna Jambalaya With Barley
1. In a 4-quart saucepan, heat oil, add onion and garlic and sautÃ© until brown and soft.
2. Add eggplant, mushrooms, dill, basil and cook for another 4 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
3. Add tomatoes, stock, barley, bring to a boil and simmer... - 43.4635
In a large skillet saute onion, bell pepper and garlic in oil for 3 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes with juice, artichoke hearts, wine and seasonings.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Stir in rice, peas, shrimp and tuna.
Cook for 3 to 5 minutes... - 39.0558
In a saucepan, bring tuna juice to a boil.
Add celery, onion and mushrooms.
Simmer until vegetables are tender.
Fold in curry powder, cream of chicken and milk.
Heat through. - 35.4997
Steamed' in Bahamian food isn't done with water. Instead it is when food is seasoned with onion, green pepper, and either tomato paste or ketchup. This is a great Bahamian recipe using canned tuna. Great with white rice. - 36.0857
Tomatoes Stuffed With Chicken Or Tuna
Wash tomatoes; remove thin slice from stem end of each.
Scoop out pulp; save.
Sprinkle inside of tomatoes with 1/4 teaspoon salt; invert tomatoes to drain 30 minutes.
Cook onion in 2 tablespoons butter in large fry-pan until lightly browned, about 5... - 43.2569
Fresh Tuna And Green Onion With Miso And Vinegar Dressing
1. Immerse white end of green onion into boiling salted water until it softens (about 1 minute). Immerse whole onion and parboil. Transfer immediately to cold water and quickly cool. Drain. Arrange onion side by side on a cutting board. Remove the bitter... - 36.0418
Combine ingredients in order given except the water.
Pack in greased heatproof mold.
Pour water in cooker and place mold on rack in cooker.
Pressure cook at 15 lbs.pressure for 30 minutes.
Reduce pressure with cool water. - 35.1949
Quick Tuna Skillet
Quick Tuna Skillet has an Unbelievable taste. The tuna and soy sauce gives the Quick Tuna Skillet Rousing taste. Must catch it - 36.9067
Sweet And Sour Tuna
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Add water to syrup to equal 1 cup.
In saucepan combine brown sugar and cornstarch; blend in reserved syrup, vinegar, soy sauce, salt, and crumbled bouillon cube.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly.
Stir... - 40.2922
Tuna Tomato Supreme
1. Heat oil in a 2-quart glass casserole in microwave oven 1 minute at HIGH. Add onion and green pepper; stir. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 2 minutes at HIGH, or until vegetables are tender; stir once.
2. Add tomato soup, soy sauce, brown sugar, lemon... - 35.0904
Quick Tuna Skillet
1. In a large skillet, heat the Crisco and add the celery to the hot oil.
2. Add the frozen peas to the pan and tip in the onions and water to the pan too. Cook this together and simmer for 8-10 minutes till done.
3. In a small bowl, combine the soy... - 37.9676
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a large skillet, heat oil and saute mushrooms, onion, celery, garlic and herbs till the vegetables turn very tender
3. In a miixing bowl, mix together the rice, tuna and fish; mix mushroom mixture into... - 40.3113
Tuna A La Philippine
Cook celery, onion and green pepper in hot oil in large skillet until crisp-tender.
Remove vegetables from skillet.
Add rice, seasonings and ginger to skil- let; mix well.
Add tuna; stir lightly.
Cook, stirring occasionally, over high heat for 2 minutes.
Stir... - 39.5154
Tuna In Caper Sauce
Cook celery in small amount of boiling salted water for 5 minutes; drain.
Melt butter; blend in flour, salt, and pepper.
Gradually add milk, stirring constantly; cook until thickened.
Add tuna, celery, and capers; heat thoroughly.
Put in serving dish and... - 38.2824
Tuna Tomato Chowder
In large saucepan cook onion, celery, and garlic in cooking oil till onion and celery are tender but not brown.
Stir in tomato paste, uncooked rice, sugar, bay leaf, basil, hot pepper sauce, 4 cups water, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat;... - 45.2576
Tuna In Tomato Wine Sauce
Heat oil in a medium size skillet; saute onion and green pepper until tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in chopped tomatoes, wine, parsley, tomato paste, oregano and pepper; simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, or until mixture thickens slightly.
Stir in tuna and... - 36.5935
Grilled Tuna Teriyaki
1 In a shallow dish large enough to hold the tuna, com-1 bine the soy sauce, rice wine, garlic, and ginger.
Place the tuna in the marinade and turn to coat it; cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
2 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 6 inches... - 28.736
Tuna And Pineapple Salsa
1. For the vegetables: Lay out the cut pineapple, red pepper, serrano peppers and sweet onion on a baking tray line with parchment paper.
2. Sprinkle ginger, olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. For the tuna: Drizzle olive oil on a... - 110.045
In a large, heavy skillet combine all ingredients; stir.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer about 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender and mixture is desired consistency. - 29.8978
In large heavy skillet, cook and stir onion and celery in hot oil until onion is tender.
Add vegetables and water; heat just to boiling.
Cover tightly and simmer 10 min., or until vegetables are tender.
Add remaining ingredients; stir gently until well... - 34.8055
Quick Tuna Skillet
Combine peas and onions, celery, butter, and 1/2 cup water; heat to boiling.
Cover and simmer 8 to 10 minutes or till vegetables are just tender.
Combine soy sauce and cornstarch; add to vegetables; cook and stir till thick and bubbly.
Gently stir in... - 32.0074
Layered Tuna Casserole
Melt butter in saucepan or frying pan with tight-fitting lid.
Add green pepper, onion, green onion, celery, and parsley.
Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are almost tender, about 6 minutes.
Lightly stir in rice; turn... - 40.7022
In a large bowl combine the tuna, noodles and vegetables, mixing well.
In a separate bowl combine the soup, milk and sour cream with the salt, pepper and thyme.
Cover the bottom of a lightly oiled 7x10-inch serving baking dish with the... - 36.4462
Drain oil from tuna into saucepan.
Add onion, celery and green pepper, cook until crisp-tender.
Stir in curry powder, ginger and salt.
Drain syrup from pineapple and measure 1/2 CUP- Add pineapple syrup, mushroom soup and raisins to saucepan.
Bring mixture to... - 43.2518
Sweet And Sour Tuna
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Add water to syrup to equal 1 cup.
In 4-cup glass measure, combine brown sugar and cornstarch; blend in reserved syrup mixture, vinegar, soy sauce, salt, and crumbled bouillon cube.
Cook at HIGH for 3 minutes or till... - 38.0332
Stir Fried Tuna
In a small bowl, stir together cornstarch, water, sherry, and soy sauce; set aside.
Toast sesame seeds in a wide frying pan or wok over medium-high heat until golden (about 4 minutes), shaking pan often.
Pour out seeds and set aside.
Increase heat to high and... - 43.7381
Tuna With Grapes
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, boil 2/3 cup water, add the bouillon, celery, parsley and rice, then cook for 2 minutes.
3) In 4 individual casseroles spray the vegetable coating and spoon in the rice mixture.
4) In... - 43.9116
Italian Tuna Dip
This Italian Tuna Dip is simply irresistible ! Try this seafood accompaniment with rice, pasta or bread dishes and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Italian Tuna Dip are welcome ! - 36.2183
Tuna In Red Pepper Sauce
1) Use a skillet, to sauté the chopped bell peppers, onion and garlic in oil for 5 minutes, or until vegetables are well cooked.
2) Use the blender container or food processor bowl, to place vegetable mixture.
3) Cover with the lid and process to... - 41.1731
Tuna Chop Suey
1. In a skillet, saute garlic, celery, onion and green pepper in oil such that tender and still crisp.
2. In a cup or bowl blend cornstarch with 2 tablespoons water and keep aside.
3. To the skillet add remaining water and soy sauce to the vegetables... - 45.7914
Stir Fried Tuna On Spinach
1. To prepare soy dressing, in a small bowl, stir together mirin, vinegar, soy sauce, and horseradish; set aside.
2. Arrange spinach on a large platter, cover, and set aside.
3. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok, stir sesame seeds over medium heat until... - 37.8782
Eggplant Stuffed With Tuna
1) Cut at thin, lengthwise slice from each eggplant and remove pulp to make a 1/4-inch thick shell; dice pulp.
2) Dice the pulp and keep aside.
3) In a frying pan, melt margarine and saute green pepper and onion until tender.
4) Fold in... - 47.5867
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Cover and set aside.
Combine concentrate and next 5 ingredients; reserve one-half of mixture.
Pour remaining mixture into a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add fish.
Seal bag, and shake lightly... - 43.0919
Bean Sprout Tuna Chow Mein
Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and butter or margarine.
In a small bowl, combine chicken broth, soy sauce and pepper.
Add cornstarch and stir until dissolved.
Heat oil in skillet or wok over highest heat.
When hot, add... - 41.9157
Korean Food: Tuna Kimchi Soup (참치 김치찌개)
If you have leftover kimchi which is over fermented then add it to a pot with these ingredients and make a one-pot healthy meal. Aeri makes kimchi soup using canned tuna instead of beef or pork and adds tofu too. This is a much healthier version and tastes... - 99.0475
Zesty Wild Rice Salad
Zesty Wild Rice Salad is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Zesty Wild Rice Salad; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 31.5061
Fancy Rice Salad!
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F
2. Take a baking pan and brush it with vegetable oil, then cover it with bread crumbs. Tap the pan gently to remove any excess bread crumbs.
3. In a cooking pan put the peppers, tomato, and... - 108.143
Rice And Meat Salad
For those who love the blend of rice with meat, this Rice And Meat Salad indeed is the best pick. The Rice And Meat Salad is pretty easy to prepare too, however pay attention to the seasoning factor - this plays a major role in adding to the flavor of the... - 32.3023
Warm Mediterranean Rice Salad
1 As per the package directions, prepare the rice.
2 Stir in the basil and about 1/3 cup of vinaigrette into the cooked rice.
3 In a large slad bowl, combine tuna, bell pepper, tomato and red onion.
4 Add the rice mixture to the tuna and vegetables... - 41.7365
Anchovy & Eggs Stuffed Tomatoes
These Stuffed Tomatoes taste yummy ! Try out these Stuffed tomatoes with bowl of hot steaming rice. Feel free to suggest about it ! - 40.1898
Hurry Up Rice Skillet Supper
1) In a large skillet, add in the frozen vegetables, onion, water and salt. Cook for about 5 minutes.
2) Add in the condensed cream of celery soup. Blend well.
3) Add in the rice, tuna, parsley and marjoram. Mix and allow the mixture to come to a boil... - 44.2449
This tasty Chicken Paella is too tasty to resist. This is a wonderful chicken and rice preparation that adds to the richness and visual appeal of your party spread! You can stop searching for an apt dish for your party ..here is the perfect Chicken Paella... - 48.4661
Spanish Omelette And Fried Rice
Spanish Omelet And Fried Rice has a fabulous taste. The seafood and fried rice gives the Spanish Omelet And Fried Rice a stupefying taste. Spanish Omelet And Fried Rice is inspired by restaurants internationally. - 40.2675
Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks.
Chop egg whites and yolks separately.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add green onions, and saute until tender.
Reduce heat to low.
Add chopped... - 43.81
One of the most popular and favored Japanese dish is the Maki sushi. The word 'maki' means 'roll' in Japanese because this dish is made up of fish rolled with rice and dried seaweed. There are many other Sushi types that will surely tickle your fancy. - 33.6318
Mix all ingredients (except parsley) together lightly and heat thoroughly.
Use double boiler on top on range or baking pan placed in pan of water in 350°F oven for about 30 minutes.
Can be served hot or cold for breakfast, luncheon or supper.
Good with green... - 32.2052
You must be familiar with usual coleslaw, but peanut coleslaw is something new and exotic to try with. It is the same coleslaw, with the addition of peanut flavor. Pile it up on your sandwich or serve with the Tuna burgers, it is just awesome. Chef Dani Spies... - 114.457
Seafood And Tomato Bowl
Seafood And Tomato Bowl has a lovely taste. Seafood And Tomato Bowl gets its taste from seafood mixed with vegetable and soup. Seafood And Tomato Bowl is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 31.8726
Delicious Wasabi Vinaigrette
Want to pep up salads and sandwich? Try wasabi vinaigrette as a dressing for salad and toss it for impeccable taste. It can be a great alternative for a filling and works well with sandwich. To reach the delicious destination, all you need is to make this... - 99.4781
Broiled Fish On Cold Tomato Vinaigrette
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Coarsely chop the tomatoes.
3) Line a broiler pan with double thickness of aluminium foil.
4) In a bowl place together the oil, vinegar, coriander and garlic, and beat well to mix.
5) Add the tomatoes and... - 46.8513
Quick Fixing Of Six Meals Using Simple Ingredients
When stuck for ideas on what to eat on hungry evenings, these quick-fixes are likely to bail you out. Chef Bhal Dave prepares not one, not two, but six different meals using easily available, simple, homemade ingredients. Choose your favorite dish and get... - 79.7178
Lemon Thyme Fish Kabobs
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For marinade, in a medium bowl combine lemon juice, -1 tablespoon of the oil, the salt, thyme, and black pepper.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut into 1-inch cubes.
Add fish to marinade; toss gently to coat.
Cover and marinate... - 44.5625
Sashimi is a wonderful Japanese food that adds to the exotic nature of your dinner spread. The adventurous among you should definitely try this wonderful Sashimi recipe especially if you are planning a seafood themed dinner! - 34.3922
Do It Yourself Sushi
To make sushi rice
1. Wash rice as you would plain rice. Drain, cover with cheesecloth, and let stand in a colander for 1 hour. (Soak dry rice that has been on the shelf a while for 30 minutes and drain for 30 minutes, if desired.) While rice is draining,... - 42.6948
Stuffed Egg Salad
Method Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and work them through a sieve.
Mix them with the softened butter, reserving 1 table- spoon for mushrooms.
Keep egg whites in a bowl of cold water.
Cook mushrooms quickly in remaining but- ter until all... - 25.321
Jambalaya Or Paella One Pot Meal
This recipe for pealla or jimbalaya is a one pot meal for an easy dinner or lunch. This one pot paella or jimabalaya is a versatile recipe that can be tweaked with more or less ingredients depending upon your choice. prepared with white and brown rice combo... - 40.5798
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In the cooker, heat oil and lightly fry the onion, pepper and mushrooms.
3) Lift out and drain off any excess oil.
4) Add the stock or water and stock cube, cooked vegetables and remaining ingredients,... - 44.8677
1) Bone the leg or loin of veal. Neatly roll it and bring the bones from butcher.
2) Scrape, wash and quarter carrot.
3) Skin onion and quarter.
4) Trim and chop celery.
5) In a large saucepan place the meat and bones together.
6) Add... - 45.6005
Main Dish Antipasto
1) In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, rice-wine vinegar, herb vinegar, parsley, mustard, oregano, paprika, and pepper.
2) In a bowl, combine chickpeas or kidney beans, onions, garlic and 4 tablespoons of marinade.
3)... - 49.6107
Grilled Fish Steaks
Rinse the fish steaks and pat them dry.
Mix together the marinade ingredients.
On a deep platter, marinate the fish in this mixture for at least 2—but no more than 4—hours in the refrigerator, turning occasionally.
Oil the grill bars.
Cook the fish steaks... - 40.4478
Mixed Sushi Bowl
1. Prepare SUSHI RICE.
2. For specific amounts used in preparing all items (except nori seaweed) in this step. Mushrooms and gourd ribbons: Wash and soak mushrooms in 2 1/2 cups warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with... - 43.0343
Like most people, I love Thai food. And I’m lucky enough to have a girlfriend from Thailand to show me how to cook it myself.
Kra Praow, a stir-fried mixture of ground meat, chiles and fresh basil leaves, is my favorite. I learned to make it from Lynn’s... - 33.236
Goan Fish Curry
Almost the staple food of Goa along with rice, fish curry made in this style is tangy and spicy! Tuna tastes especially good in Goan Fish Curry but you can also use any fish with firm white flesh. Give this dish a try. - 0
Laksa Assam is a very popular dish in both Malaysia and Singapore. It is often taken as a breakfast or a late night supper.
If you want to make Laksa Assam the easy way useHup Loong Asam Laksa and for the fish, canned sardines and tuna. - 48.2582