- » Vegetable Tomato Sauce
Vegetable Tomato Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable tomato sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable tomato sauce recipes.
Tomato Sauce With Vegetables
1. Prepare a tomato puree as directed in the previous recipe. In a medium saucepan combine the tomatoes with the onion, carrot, celery, and parsley pieces. Add the sugar and salt and simmer for 30 minutes over low heat. Do not cover pan. Stir frequently.
2.... - 30.7358
Tomato Sauce With Sauteed Vegetables
1. Prepare a tomato puree as directed Set aside. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and butter until bubbly. Add the onion, celery, and carrot and saute for 10 minutes until the onion becomes opaque and the other vegetables begin to turn color. Use low... - 29.0023
You May Also Like!
Sun Dried Tomato And Basil Sauce
There are only two places you can have this delicious sauce, at Chef Mike Lucarelli’s banquet center or at home, if you try this recipe. Chef Binks invites his good friend Chef Mike Lucarelli to share his restaurant’s signature dish, Sundried Tomato Sauce... - 98.6794
Tasty Tomato Sauce
Want to cook an easy dinner but pressed for time? Try whomping up this easy tomato sauce at home. Very easy and simple to make, you can drizzle this sauce over your pasta dishes, add t to your meat, fish or vegetable dishes, or simple relished as a dip. - 68.8539
Homemade Raw And Organic Tomato Sauce
How many of us actually make tomato sauce at home? Most of us prefer to buy it canned from the supermarket. But canned sauces have a large amount of preservatives and flavorings in them. When it’s raw, it’s real! If you are on the path of healthy, natural... - 97.631
Vegetable Tomato Sauce
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the zucchini, tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, wine, garlic, and tomato paste.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 7 hours.
3. Stir in the fresh basil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. - 30.5326
Coarsely chop the tomatoes and mix with remaining ingredients.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. - 25.6119
Plain Tomato Sauce
Heat oil in a medium saucepan.
Press tomatoes through a food mill or sieve, above, to remove seeds.
Add tomato pulp to saucepan.
Simmer uncovered 15 to 20 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper. - 23.3306
Tomato Sauce With Butter
1. If using fresh tomatoes, wash them well, cut each in half, and cook over low heat in a covered pan for 15 minutes. Put them through a food mill to have a fine puree. If using canned tomatoes, measure 2 cups into a food mill along with about 1/2 cup of... - 26.9387
Tomato Pasta With Tomato Sauce
1. Prepare the tomato sauce and keep it hot.
2. Cook the pasta until al dente and return it to the pan in which it cooked. Add half the sauce and toss with the pasta until the strands are coated. - 21.6742
Mix all ingredients in 1-quart saucepan.
Heat to boiling over medium heat; reduce heat.
Simmer uncovered 10 minutes. - 24.2064