- » Vegetable Tofu
Vegetable Tofu Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable tofu recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable tofu recipes.
All Time Favorite Vegetable Tofu Nimono
This video is a must watch for all the veggie lovers. Watch the chef prepare this authentic Vegetable Tofu Nimono absolutely effortlessly. The dish is high on fibre and is totally delicious. This recipe makes for a great main dish on no meat days. Watch the... - 144.854
Super Savory. Crunchy on the outside, tender in the middle. A great main dish patty or make them smaller for appetizers. You can even make them gluten free. - 127.84
Orange Glazed Tofu
The beauty of tofu is that it's virtually impossible to ruin. Grilling tofu is much easier if your slices are not too thin. A ½" or more is the perfect thickness. - 126.463
Healthy Spicy Tofu Burritos
1. Toss the tofu with flour, chili powder and paprika.
2. In a non-stick saute pan, heat 1 teaspoon oil. Add tofu and saute until golden and crisp. Remove to a bowl.
3. In the same pan, heat a little more oil. Add onion, garlic and bell pepper. Saute... - 122.235
Tofu Packets For Kids
This recipe perfectly satisfies the requirements of providing a quick and delicious meal and getting your kids happily involved in the cooking process. Did they have fun making this dish? Let us know! - 116.451
Vegan Scrambled Tofu
If you like veganism, then here is a great recipe for you to try out. Scrambled tofu is such a versatile recipe, which can be used in various ways like in wraps or salads or anything. Go through the recipe and prepare for tonight. - 111.666
Low-carb Sweet And Sour Tofu
If you are looking for low-carb recipes, try Low-carb Sweet and Sour Tofu. This dish is a combination of tofu, colorful vegetables and sweet and sour sauce. Enjoy! - 110.172
Tofu Broccoli And Tomato Topping For Baked Potatoes
If you're looking for a delicious topping to go with your baked potatoes, then do check this out. The Chef makes this amazing tofu and broccoli topping. This is so easy to make and tasty too. Do check out the video for this interesting recipe. - 98.9581
Tofu cooked with onion and carrots, seasoned with wasabi leaves and ginger. - 97.8075
Vegetable Tofu Stir Fry
1) Combine together the sherry and cornstarch in a small bowl. Stir well to dissolve.
2) Add the sugar, salt, soy sauce and ginger root. Stir well and set aside.
3) Heat the oil in a wok or 12-inch non-stick skillet.
4) Add the tofu and cook, quickly... - 47.4987
Tofu & Vegetable Stir Fry
Tofu and vegetable stir fry is a meaty stir fry made along with pork strips. Wok cooked with veggies like chinese cabbage, onion, tomatoes and flavored with garlic, ginger root and soy sauce, this stir fry is excellent with noodles or rice and is esily... - 47.4875
Vegetable Tofu Lo Mein
1.Take a 10 inch non stick skillet and spray it with nonstick cooking spray and heat.
2. Add in bean sprouts, carrot and stir cook over medium to hihg heat for about 2 minutes unitl the sprouts soften.
3.Add in scallions and mix well.
4. Cook for 1... - 47.2252
Hoisin Tofu And Broccoli
1) In a small mixing bowl, add the water, hoisin sauce, cornstarch, and broth mix.
2) Mix well to dissolve the cornstarch and keep aside.
3) In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the peanut oil.
4) To this, add the garlic.
5) Over high heat, cook for 30... - 45.8892
Spinach Tofu Casserole
1) In a fry pan, add oil to heat up over medium heat.
2) Put the spinach along with tamari and spices and sauté for a while.
3) Stir in tofu and keep on sautéing.
4) In a small baking pan, place this mixture.
5) Spread wheat germ on top.
6) Set your... - 45.0398
Stir Fried Spinach With Tofu
1) Discard the stalks and tough ribs from the spinach.
2) Layer few spinach leaves on one another and tightly roll up to prepare a cigar shape.
3) Slice the roll crosswise into thin shreds. Follow this process to shred all the leaves.
4)... - 44.517
Vegetable And Tofu Stir Fry
Prepare rice according to package directions; keep warm.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the broth, dry sherry, cornstarch, soy 'sauce, sugar, ginger, and, if desired, crushed red pepper.
Coat a wok or large skillet with cooking... - 43.9472
Tofu Broccoli Strata
In a medium saucepan cook chopped broccoli, covered, in a small amount of boiling, lightly salted water for 3 minutes; drain well.
Place the 2 cups bread cubes on the bottom of an ungreased 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Top the bread cubes with 4 ounces sliced... - 43.3211
Tofu And Broccoli Stir Fry
For sauce, stir together water, sherry, soy sauce, cornstarch, ginger, and red pepper; set aside.
Spray a cold wok or large skillet with non-stick coating.
Preheat the wok or skillet over medium heat.
Add garlic; stir-fry for 15 seconds.
Add broccoli;... - 42.1838
Tofu Vegetable Laksa
1. To make paste, place chilies, spring onions, lemon grass, ginger, galanga (if using), turmeric and oil in a food processor or blender and process to make smooth paste.
2. Heat the 2 tablespoons of oil in a heavy-based saucepan over a medium heat, add spice... - 41.7094
Deep Fried Fresh Tofu And Eggplant
1. Cut each cake of tofu in half lengthwise and then crosswise into thirds. Arrange pieces on a clean kitchen towel atop a cutting board and cover with another towel. Raise one end of chopping board slightly and place a heavy plate or another cutting board on... - 38.748
Vegetable And Tofu Stir Fry
1. Place tofu, chilli, soy sauce, honey and sesame oil in a bowl and marinate for 15-20 minutes.
2. Using a wide-bladed vegetable peeler, peel lengthwise strips from carrots, zucchini (courgettes), eggplant (aubergine) and parsnip.
3. Heat oil in a wok or... - 38.135
Scrambled Tofu On Eggplant Slices
1) Wash and pat dry the eggplants. Cut along the length to slices. Pour little olive oil to brush all pieces and season with salt and pepper. Keep it aside.
2) In a food processor, blend tofu, herbs and olive oil.
3) In a fry pan, add oil... - 36.743
Spinach With Tofu
1. Toss the tofu or bean curd in the soy sauce and leave to marinate for 5 minutes. Drain, reserving the sauce.
2. Heat the oil in a wok, add the tofu or bean curd and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Remove and set aside.
3. Add the spring onions and ginger to the... - 35.1894
Spinach And Tomato Tofu Toss
1. Spray large; nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Add onion and garlic. Cook and stir 2 minutes. Add tofu, soy sauce and black pepper to skillet; toss until well combined. Cook over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes or until... - 31.8019
Stir Fried Tofu And Broccoli
1. Heat the oil in a wok or skillet and stir-fry the scallions and garlic for 1 minute. Remove with a slotted spoon to paper toweling and keep warm.
2. Add the tofu to the wok and stir-fry until lightly browned. Remove and add to the scallions. Add more oil... - 31.3764
Hoisin Tofu And Vegetables
1 .Wrap tofu block in several layers of heavy-duty paper towels. Press with a heavy object for about 30 minutes to remove excess water. Remove paper towels, pat tofu dry, and cut into 1-inch cubes.
2. Combine hoisin sauce and next 3 ingredients in a small... - 31.1331
Tofu & Vegetable Stir-fried
Coat frying pan with non-stick cooking spray. Lightly brown tofu & garlic in oil, add sauce & vegetables. Cover & "steam" 7-10 mins. until vegetables are tender. Add cornstarch, stirring 1-2 mins. until sauce thickens. Serve over steamed rice.
Note: For... - 25.2362
Tofu Greek Salad And Korean Hot And Spicy Tofu Cakes
FOR GREEK SALAD
1. Combine extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, red wine vinegar, and black pepper, oregano, basil and kalamata olives in a jar. Mix it well.
2. In a bowl, place tofu and pour the dressing over it. Mix it well and let it rest for 4... - 0
Zippy Tofu Feta
1. Chop parsley, cloves and onions.
2. In a bowl, combine parsley, garlic, and onion and lemon juice.
3. Add in tofu pieces and mix it well.
4. Add Greek oregano and salt. Mix it well.
5. Serve it with bread. - 0
Vegetable Tofu Recipes By Category