- » Vegetable Tart
Vegetable Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable tart recipes.
Italian Tomato Ricotta And Basil Tart
There are some ingredient combinations that create magic, like tomato, ricotta and basil. This savory, quiche like tart makes the perfect summer brunch or a light lunch entrée and it a great way to use the abundance or summer garden tomatoes. Wonderfully... - 137.223
Fresh Tomato Tart
Learn step by step how to make this fresh tomato tart made with a pâte brisee crust, ricotta and mascarpone cheese filling and marinated mixed tomatoes on top. Learn all the tricks to a make a super flaky crust, understand why you should keep the crust... - 134.234
Roasted Tomato Tart
This vegetarian tart is great! Serve it with a side salad and you have a wonderful meal. You can also serve it as an appetizer. People will love it! - 119.819
Stilton And Leek Tart
Warm up those winter evenings with this hearty, tasty tart recipe. Not just for Christmas, this yummy tart can be the showstopper delight of any event. Take a sneak peek at the recipe presented in the video recipe here and get whomping up stilton and leek... - 107.868
To make the pastry, mix together the flour and the salt.
Using your fingertips, rub the butter and shortening into the flour until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Add water and knead lightly.
Form the dough into a ball, dust with flour, wrap in wax... - 47.7832
Coconut Pumpkin Chiffon Tarts
1) Take cold water in a bowl and soften gelatin in it.
2) Take a double boiler and put egg yolks on top of it. Add evaporated milk to the egg and beat thoroughly until well blended.
3) To the egg mixture, add pumpkin, 1/2 cup brown... - 47.1928
Quickly mix the flour, eggs, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and the butter cut into flakes to make a smooth pastry dough.
Form into a ball, cover and chill.
Cut the peeled broccoli and asparagus into 1-inch pieces.
Divide the broccoli florets.
Quarter the washed... - 46.6911
Leek And Cheese Tart
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Cook leeks in rapidly boiling salted water just until tender, about 2 minutes.
Pat dry with paper towels and set aside.
Combine milk, carrot mixture, bay leaf and salt in 1 quart saucepan over medium heat and bring to... - 46.0547
Asparagus Tarts With Chevre
The asparagus tart with chevre recipe is a great and flavorful dish to go with any meal. Made with a base of phyllo dough and a asparagus filling flavored with rosemary and thyme, the filling also has vegetables like green onions, shallots, goat cheese and a... - 45.8582
Frozen Pumpkin Tarts
Mix cornstarch, sugar, cinnamon, and ginger.
Stir in slightly beaten egg yolks and milk.
Cook over hot water in top part of a double boiler until thickened, stirring constantly.
Break into chunks; turn into bowl.
Beat smooth with rotary... - 45.3037
Pumpkin Chiffon Tarts
Prepare pastry; divide in half.
Roll half the pastry at a time to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut each half into five 4 1/2-inch circles.
Fit over inverted muffin pans, pinching pleats at intervals to fit around pans; prick pastry.
Bake in 450° oven for 7 to 10... - 45.2597
1) In a bowl, combine the cornstarch, sugar, cinnamon and ginger together.
2) Stir in the lightly beaten egg yolks and milk.
3) In a double boiler, cook over hot water, stirring constantly, until thickened.
4) Stir in the pumpkin; mix thoroughly
5) In... - 44.6714
Lavande Spring Vegetable Tart
1. Rinse tomatoes, core, and cut in half lengthwise. Trim off and discard fennel tops, root ends, and any bruised spots. Rinse heads and cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices. Peel and chop garlic.
2. Rub 1 tablespoon olive oil over bottom of 10- by 15-inch... - 44.5944
Sliced Pumpkin Tart
1) Clean the pumpkins, by scrubbing and rinsing it.
2) Cut the pumpkins in quarters, remove and discard the seeds and pulp.
3) In a 5-quart Dutch oven, place the pumpkins, shell side down with 1 cup water.
4) Dredge the pumpkin with 1/4... - 44.477
Oyster And Spinach Tart
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C (375Â°F).
Roughly chop the shallots and saute lightly in the butter.
Add the spinach or silverbeet leaves and cook over moderate heat for 5 minutes.
Add the nutmeg and the seasoning.
Place in the work bowl and process until... - 44.3182
Provencal Vegetable Tart With Seared Tuna
1. Assemble the mise en place.
2. To make the tart pastry, cut the butter and shortening into tablespoon-sized pieces. Wrap the butter and shortening separately in plastic wrap and freeze for 30 minutes.
3. Combine the flour and salt in the bowl of a food... - 44.2492
These Spinach Tarts are the best of all Spinach pastry dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out these Spinach Tarts for a snack and tell me if you've enjoyed them ! Your suggestions for the dish are welcome ! - 43.9816
Golden Leek Tart
In medium bowl, stir flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
With a pastry blender, cut in shortening with 4 tablespoons margarine or butter (1/2 stick) until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Sprinkle about 4 tablespoons cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, into flour... - 43.366
Pumpkin Jack-o-lantern Tart
Mix pumpkin with spices and brown sugar in a bowl until thoroughly blended.
Stir in cream, butter and eggs.
Pour into tart shell and bake in a preheated 425Â° oven 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350Â° and bake an additional 35 minutes or until the filling is... - 43.239
Crustless Spinach Tart
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray a 9-inch glass pie plate with vegetable oil.
Dust with 1 1/2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and saute until translucent.
Add garlic and saute 1 minute... - 42.2773
Cook spinach according to package directions.
Drain; press out excess moisture.
Sift flour and salt together.
Cut in lard with pastry blender until pieces are the size of small peas.
Gradually sprinkle water over mixture, mixing lightly with... - 42.0113
Pumpkin Chiffon Tarts
Combine gelatin, brown sugar replacement, and pie spice in a saucepan.
Combine egg yolks and milk, mixing to blend.
Pour into the saucepan.
Stir to blend mixture.
Allow gelatin to soften for 5 minutes.
Bring mixture to boiling; then remove from heat and stir... - 41.6242
Pumpkin Chiffon Tarts
In saucepan, combine brown sugar, gelatin, salt, spices.
Combine egg yolks and milk; stir into brown-sugar mixture.
Cook, stirring constantly, till mixture comes to a boil.
Remove from heat; stir in pumpkin.
Chill till mixture mounds slightly when spooned... - 40.6117
This Spinach Tarte is one of my favorite spinach puff pastries. Try this puff pastry stuffed with meat mushrooms topped with spinach. Feel free to express yourself about this Spinach Tarte here. - 40.0429
Tomato And Basil Tart With Chevre
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Peel, seed and chop the tomatoes and set aside in a colander to drain.
3. Heat the stock in a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add the onion, reduce the heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Add the... - 40.0018
Combine custard mix, egg yolk, sugar, pumpkin, spice, milk and orange juice in a medium size saucepan.
Heat slowly, stirring constantly, to boiling; remove from heat.
Spoon into tart shells.
Chill at least 2 hours, or until softly set.
Just... - 38.1429
Cook spinach according to package directions, but use salt and lemon bits or lemon rind.
Drain, pressing out as much water as possible.
Cook onion in butter or margarine with oregano until soft but not browned.
Combine spinach, onion, 1/2 cup sour cream, egg,... - 36.8398
Macaroni Spinach Tart
Macaroni Spinach Tart has become one of my favorite recipes. I have taken this Macaroni Spinach Tart several times and received numerous compliments for it too. You will definitely like it! - 36.4661
Creamed Leek Tart
1. Pulse the flour and butter in a food processor until you have fine crumbs. Add the egg yolk and water, and bring together into a ball. Do not knead. Roll the pastry in cling film and chill for at least 1 hr.
2. Meanwhile, heat the butter in a pan, then add... - 35.896
Baby Spinach Tarts
1. To make pastry, place flour, cheese and butter in a food processor and process until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. With machine running, slowly add enough water to form a soft dough. Knead dough on a floured surface. Wrap in plastic food wrap and... - 35.8298
No-bake Pumpkin Tarts
Combine first 6 ingredients in a saucepan, mix well.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils.
Remove from heat, cover with waxed paper, and cool slightly.
Spoon into tart shells.
Chill until set.
Garnish with whipped cream and... - 34.7849
Oven Roasted Tomato & Goat's Cheese Tarts
1. Heat oven to 150C/130C fan/gas 3. Place the tomatoes in a single layer cut-side up, in a lightly oiled, shallow baking tray. Sprinkle with three-quarters of the thyme leaves, 1 tsp sea salt flakes and some black pepper, and roast for 1/2 hrs until they... - 34.1222
Courgette & Goat's Cheese Tart
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Lightly dust a surface with flour, then roll out the pastry into a large, 5mm thick circle. Use to line a deep, 23cm tart tin with removable base. Trim away excess pastry. Prick all over with a fork, then line with baking... - 33.6778
Tomato And Onion Tart
Rub butter into flour and salt until it has the consistency of fine breadcrumbs.
Add beaten egg yolk, then lemon juice.
Mix to a soft dough with iced water.
Roll into a ball, wrap in foil and let it wait in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
Roll out and... - 31.6617
1. Combine custard mix, egg yolk, sugar, pumpkin, spice, milk and orange juice in a medium-size saucepan. Heat slowly, stirring constantly, to boiling; remove from heat. Cool slightly.
2. Spoon into tart shells. Chill at least 2 hours, or until softly set.
3.... - 29.3885
Candied Tomato Tart
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Thaw the phyllo dough.
Put one layer of phyllo on a cookie sheet and brush lightly with olive oil.
Fold in the ends to create an edge for your tart, securing with a little more olive oil. (make a 9 X 6-inch tart, but you can make... - 29.3701
Chicken And Asparagus Tarts
1. Place oven rack in lower third of oven and heat oven to 450°F.
2. Place tortillas on a baking sheet. Arrange chicken on top, leaving a 1-inch border. Top each with half of the asparagus, sprinkle each with half the goat cheese, and drizzle with 1... - 28.4068
These little crustless tarts make a great side dish to lunch or dinner. Very cheesy, very chic :-) - 23.7312
Asparagus Fontina Tart
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. On a floured surface, roll puff pastry into a 16-by-10-inch rectangle. Trim uneven edges.
3. Place pastry on a baking sheet. With a sharp knife, lightly score pastry dough 1 inch in from the edges to mark a rectangle. Using a - 23.6565
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 15.8898
Vegetable Tart Recipes By Category