- » Vegetable Stuffed Pita
Vegetable Stuffed Pita Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable stuffed pita recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable stuffed pita recipes.
Stuffed Pita Sandwiches
Stuffed pita sandwiches are vegetable sandwiches prepared with shredded and sliced vegetables. Herbed with oregano, the sandwiches are nutritious with alfalfa sprouts and cheese in them. Serve fresh! - 40.1066
You May Also Like!
Vegetable Cheese Pita Sandwiches
These Vegetable Cheese Pita Sandwiches are a desire ! These bread sandwiches with an abundance of vegetables and cheese are a delightful treat. Try these Vegetable Cheese Pita Sandwiches and let me know if you like them. - 41.2506
1. Combine zucchini, broccoli, mushrooms, tomato, green pepper, corn, cumin, and cheese.
2. Stuff vegetable mixture into the 4 pita bread pockets. - 33.7205
Garden Style Pita
Heat Crisco® Oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
Add zucchini and yellow squash.
Cook and stir 7 to 8 minutes or until tender.
Add basil, salt and pepper.
Toss to mix.
Remove from heat.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Line pita pocket with... - 41.8122
Stuffed Pita Sandwich
GETTING READY 1) Wash and dry the lettuce and spinach leaves. 2) Squeeze off juice from fresh lemon. 3)... - 35.7538
Chicken Merry Go Round In Pita Bread
This Chicken Merry Go Round In Pita Bread has really made me go around in joy ! This bread stuffed with avocados, vegetables and onion with salt and pepper seasonings is a rage. Try this Chicken Merry Go Round in Pita Bread and let me know if you like it. - 33.0743
Grilled Cheese Pita Sandwiches
1) Cut a opening from one side of each pita.
2) Stuff one-fourth cheese and any optional additions into the opening.
3) The optional addition should be wedged in the middle of the cheese, to let cheese melt evenly.
4) Heat a large skillet sprayed... - 42.5765
Turkey Stuffed Pitas
1. In a small mixing bowl,
2. Combine the marinade ingredients and mix well.
3. Using a sharp knife make 4 crisscross, 1/3-inch-deep cuts on both sides of the turkey breasts. Arrange in a shallow dish or tray.
4. Coat the turkey with the... - 48.1652
Salad In A Pita
1) Take a small bowl and combine together cucumber, lettuce, tomato, onion rings and salad dressing. Toss to coat evenly.
2) Fill each of the pockets with prepared vegetable mixture.
3) Top each pocket with half the sprouts and half the cheese. - 40.0171
Chicken Steak Pita
If you are wondering what to do with the leftovers of your Syrian bread, this video recipe could leave you happily inspired and drooling. Chicken steak pita tastes as good to the tongue as it sounds to the ears and Chef Jason Aziz ensures that you help... - 78.2233
Garbanzo Beans In Pita
Cut a small piece of each pita bread off and reserve.
Open breads to form a pouch.
In bowl combine chick peas, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, cayenne, cumin, and coriander.
In separate bowl combine remaining ingredients.
Divide each mixture into 6... - 41.7631