- » Vegetable Stock
Vegetable Stock Recipes
Vegetable stock is a healthy liquid obtained by simmering herbs, vegetables and spices in water. The stock prepared using vegetables is flavorful, healthy and delicious. Thin in consistency, the vegetable stock is ... More »
Basic Vegetable Stock And Soup Stock
If you use store bought vegetable stock, then maybe this video will get you to change your mind. A basic vegetable stock is super easy to prepare. To make stock for a soup, there is a slight variation to the basic recipe. Watch this video to learn how to make... - 126.356
Root Vegetable Stock
Root Vegetable Stock is a simple vegetable stock that will ad to the flavor of your soups. Follow this simple Root Vegetable Stock recipe to make a brilliant stock and taste enhancer! - 46.7981
Green Vegetable Stock
In a 7 to 8 quart enamel or stainless steel kettle, Combine greens, cabbage, parsley, celery, onion, garlic, salt, thyme, bay leaf, peppercorns, and A'ater.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for l 1/2 hours.
Strain and discard... - 45.2475
Roast Vegetable Stock
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Combine squash, turnips, onions, carrots, celery, garlic, and tomatoes in a shallow baking dish.
3. Bake for 50 minutes, stirring several times.
4. Place roasted vegetables, thyme, parsley, and white pepper in a heavy soup... - 43.4457
Vegetable Stock is a classic recipe and is used to prepare soups and curries. Vegetable Stock is a simple recipe which can be easily tried at home. - 42.7883
1. In a large pan, place the haricot beans and soak in water overnight with double the amount of water
2. Drain the water and rinse the beans before use
3. In a large pan, tip in the beans and fresh water and boil for 30 minutes or more... - 42.3205
1.Rinse the beans, peas, onion, carrot thoroughly.
2.Put them all in a pan with cold water sufficient to cover them and leave it overnight.
3.Drain the soaing water and refill the pan with 2 quarts of cold water.
4.Put all the vegetables... - 39.4421
1. In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
2. Add all the vegetables into the pan and saute them for 5 minutes.
3. Further, add water and seasonings to taste, cover it with a lid and simmer for about 30 minutes.
4. Strain and use the... - 39.3822
Place onions, carrots, celery, parsley, thyme, bay leaves, and peppercorns in a 6 qt stockpot.
Add cold water to cover contents of stockpot by 1 inch.
Simmer stock over medium heat 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Skim off and discard any impurities that rise to the... - 38.9147
1. In a large stock pot melt butter and add carrots, celery, onion, turnip, garlic, and thyme; cover and cook over low heat for about 30 minutes or till vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients and 6 cups cold... - 38.1433
Andy's Vegetable Stock
1. Place a large pot on medium heat and heat olive oil. Stir-fry vegetables in olive oil to pale brown. Mix in bay leaves, thyme, marjoram, and cold water.
2. Allow the mixture to come to boil; lower the heat and simmer for 60 minutes.
3. Using a... - 38.0584
Rosie's Vegetable Stock
1. In a large water-filled pot, add all the ingredients and bring to boil.
2. Lower the heat and allow the mixture to be simmered for about 3 hours.
3. Using a colander or a fine sieve, strain the stock into an airtight container.
4. Cover and... - 37.9936
Brown vegetables in oil in soup kettle.
Add remaining ingredients, cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 2 hours.
Strain and adjust seasonings.
Reduce to concentrate flavor.
Jar, cool, cover and refrigerate. - 37.7687
Authentic Vegetable Stock
Clean the vegetables in the usual way.
Thinly slice the roots, cut up the tomatoes and shred the lettuce or cabbage.
Fry the roots gently in the fat until golden brown, add the tomatoes and fry slightly.
Add the boiling water, the extract, bouquet garni,... - 37.4931
1) In a large kettle add all the ingredients>
2) Stir to mix and bring to a boil.
3) Simmer for 1 1/2 hours till vegetables are cooked.
4) Strain in a large bowl.
5) Serve hot. - 36.9802
Put all ingredients in the pressure cooker and bring to the boil uncovered.
Remove any scum.
Put on lid, bring to high (15 lb) pressure, then cook for 15 minutes.
Reduce pressure slowly.
Strain the stock. - 36.4782
1. In a large saucepan, bring 1 cup of the water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the carrot, potato, onions, celery, leeks, tomatoes, and salt. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Add the remaining 11 cups water to the pan, along with the... - 35.5435
1. Put all the ingredients in a deep kettle, making sure that the water covers all the vegetables.
2. Heat slowly to the boiling point.
3. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer 1 hour.
4. Leave to stand off the heat for 30 minutes.
5. Then strain through a... - 35.2397
Put all ingredients into a large saucepan and add 3 1/2 quarts of water.
Bring to a boil.
Half cover the saucepan and simmer gently for 2 hours.
Strain the stock, and keep in the refrigerator or freezer. - 34.3165
Flavored Vegetable Stock
Heat the oil in a large stockpot over medium heat.
Add the garlic and shallots, and saute until they are translucent, 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients and, over medium heat, bring the broth to a boil.
Reduce the heat to low and simmer the stock... - 33.8197
Place all the ingredients in a large saucepan, cover with water and simmer for 50 minutes.
Strain and use the stock for soups, risottos and more.
You can puree the remaining ingredients (minus the bay leaf) for an alternative soup. - 33.505
1. Combine all the ingredients except salt in a large stockpot and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook, partially covered, for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
2. Strain the soup and discard the vegetables, bay leaf, and peppercorns. Add... - 32.8252
Simple Vegetable Stock
In a kettle combine all ingredients and add enough water to cover.
Bring to boil.
Lower heat and cover partially with a lid.
Simmer about 1 1/2 hours or until vegetables are tender.
Strain and chill.
Use liquid as base for soup with cooked leftover... - 32.6223
Herbed Vegetable Stock
1. Combine the measured water with all the remaining ingredients in a deep saucepan. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer, covered, for 2 1/2-3 hours. Skim off the scum with a slotted spoon from time to time.
2. Cool, then strain through a sieve,... - 32.3194
1. Core and coarsely chop the cabbage; you should have about 5 cups. Trim the leeks, split them lengthwise and wash them carefully under cold running water to remove any grit and sand. Coarsely chop the leeks. Wash, trim and halve the parsnips, carrot and... - 32.1111
Original Vegetable Stock
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the vegetables and cook for about 10 minutes, or until the onion is brown.
Pour in the water and add the bouquet garni, peppercorns and salt.
Bring to the boil and simmer for 45 minutes.
Strain before using. - 31.863
Long Life Vegetable Stock
In a large heavy saucepan, combine the carrots, celery, potato, mushrooms, garlic, parsley, bay leaves, peppercorns and salt. Add 8 cups of cold water and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to moderately low and simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour.... - 31.8491
Easy Vegetable Stock
Bring 2 quarts water to a boil over high heat.
Add vegetables and Cook Blend.
Simmer 30 minutes.
To serve, remove vegetables; strain liquid.
Use immediately or pour into two quart glass jars.
Seal; store in the refrigerator up to 2 days. - 31.3181
1. In a 6-quart stockpot, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the leeks, carrots, onion, and garlic. Cook for 10 minutes or just until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Raise the heat to high, and... - 30.6902
Rice In Tasty Vegetable Stock
Heat the oil in a large saucepan and saute the onion, mushrooms and garlic over a low flame.
Add the rice and stir for 1-2 minutes to soak up the flavour.
Cover the rice with the vegetable stock and add the herbs and seasoning.
Put a lid on the pan and gently... - 29.8239
Place all ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to the boil, then simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
Strain and cool. - 29.711
Place all the ingredients in a large saucepan.
Bring to the boil and simmer gently for 30 minutes, skimming if necessary.
Strain the stock through a muslin-lined sieve and leave to cool before refrigerating. - 28.3243
Basic Garlic Flavored Vegetable Stock
Combine all ingredients in a large stockpot and bring to a boil.
Remove any foam that might come to the top.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer slowly for 1 1/2 hours.
Strain, cool, cover, and refrigerate or freeze. - 28.2052
Strained Vegetable Stock
Put all ingredients in a large pot.
Simmer gently for 30 minutes.
Strain. - 27.298
Bring all ingredients to a boil in a saucepan.
You may omit the onion and use 1/4 tsp. dry ginger and 1/8 tsp. allspice. - 25.2707
1. Set aside onion skin and trimmings and trimming of carrot, potato skins, celery leaves, scallion tops, mushroom pieces or any other pieces - they go well with this recipe
2. In a large sauepan, bring the trimiings, bay leaf and ater to a boil, turn... - 24.826
1. Heat the water in a pan and add the coarsely chopped vegetables, including the celery leaves. Simmer for 45 minutes.
2. Strain off the liquid and throw away the vegetables. Add the yeast extract. Use wherever stock is required. - 23.5389
How To Make Vegetable Stock At Home - Quick And Easy
Ever wondered making vegetable stock at home is a time consuming process and needs lots of patience! No give a break to that, as you can make your own homemade vegetable stock in less than 30 minutes. This can be used to make any soup or can be used in... - 0
Basic Vegetable Stock
Basic vegetable stock can help you with a lot of recipes -- from soups to gravies. It has a neutral flavour and desirable consistency that make it very versatile. You can collect vegetable stock while cooking veggies for other items like subzis, pulaos, etc.... - 0
Vegetable Stock Recipes By Category
Vegetable Stock Ingredient: