- » Vegetable Soup Diet
Vegetable Soup Diet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable soup diet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable soup diet recipes.
Fish Soup With Vegetables
In a flameproof casserole, fry the onions and leeks gently in the olive oil until translucent.
Meanwhile pour 125 ml (4 fl oz) boiling water over the saffron strands in a cup.
Add the carrots, celery, tomato flesh, garlic, chilli, thyme, bay leaves and orange... - 34.0481
Quick Vegetable Soup
Bring stock to the boil.
Add carrots, beans, cauliflower and peas.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Add broccoli and cook 2-3 minutes or until tender.
Season to taste. - 37.6404
10 Lbs In 1 Week Cabbage Soup Diet Aka Wonder Soup
Cabbage soup is a part of many different diet plans and has a zillion different names. I use it with the 7 day diet. I've been loving it so far and this diet never fails to give me my 10 pound weight loss in 7 days. One thing I love about this Wonder Soup is... - 131.551
Add more green to your diet! The only way to is to have a soup! Follow this video instruction to the tee and you have one heck of a soup with some salad sticks to much on! - 102.064
Old Fashioned Fresh Vegetable Beef Soup
In large kettle or Dutch oven combine beef cross cuts, water, salt, oregano, marjoram, peppercorns, and bay leaves.
Bring mixture to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2 hours.
Remove the beef.
Cut meat from bones; chop meat.
Strain broth; skim off... - 47.3339
This Potato Soup recipe is my favorite and also liked by my family. Potato Soup is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good and also care about your health , you must try this Potato Soup recipe. - 36.3724
Basil And Potato Soup
1. Heat the butter in a large heavy-based saucepan and add the potatoes, garlic and half the basil. Stir over a gentle heat for a couple of minutes, then add the stock and wine.
2. Bring to the boil and cook uncovered for 15 minutes, until all the potatoes... - 32.8939
Spinach Soup With Garlic
Place garlic and bacon in a large saucepan, cook over low heat 5 minutes.
Add stock, bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes; add spinach, simmer for a further 10 minutes.
Process mixture until smooth, add soured cream and nutmeg. - 28.8419
Chilled Cucumber Soup With Chicken Stock
Wash coriander thoroughly.
Chop leaves and stalks in a food processor.
Add onions and cucumbers, process until finely chopped.
In a large bowl combine yogurt with curry powder and sauce, season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper.
Whisk chicken stock... - 41.0984
Mushroom And Parsley Soup
1. Put the chopped onion, mushrooms, chicken stock, milk, parsley and garlic into a pan. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Blend the soup in the liquidizer until smooth.
3. Put the soup into a saucepan and add salt and pepper to taste and the... - 29.3122
Button Mushroom And Barley Soup
In a large saucepan combine mushrooms, tomato, carrots, onion, celery, salt, parsley sprigs, barley and water.
Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer covered for 1 hour. - 35.8085
Chilled Tomato And Basil Soup
1. Put the tomatoes into a pan with the garlic, basil, stock, orange juice, anchovy fillets and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Bring to the boil and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
3. Cool slightly and then liquidize until smooth. Chill for at least 4 hours.
4. To make... - 30.4729
Iced Watercress And Lemon Soup
Remove leaves from water and chop.
Place in a large saucepan with the onion, stock, milk, lemon rind and pepper.
Simmer gently for 25 minutes, then puree mixture in a food processor or blender until smooth.
Stir in the yogurt and chill. - 32.6824
Place all ingredients, except celery, in a blender or food processor and blend for 30 seconds.
Chill soup before serving and garnish with chopped celery. - 35.0535
Pea And Leek Raw Soup
Are appetizers a must have on your menu? This video is just perfect for you. The chef shares her favorite recipe to make Pea and Leek Raw Soup. The dish is simple and you too can easily make it at home. - 66.3014
Tomato Thyme Soup
Melt the butter in a large saucepan over moderate heat, add the onions, thyme, leek and celery and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and their juice, and the stock, bring soup to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
Blend or process soup until... - 40.1471
Cauliflower And Coriander Soup
Melt the margarine in a large saucepan over moderate heat.
Add the onion and cook for 2 minutes, stir in the cauliflower, coriander and bay leaves, cook for a further 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add the stock, milk and pepper and bring to the boil.
Reduce... - 38.6592
Curried Carrot And Chive Soup
Melt butter in a large heavy based saucepan.
Add onions, carrots, parsley stalks and garlic.
Sweat over low heat for 4-5 minutes.
Stir in curry powder and cook, stirring constantly, for 2-3 minutes.
Add stock, bring to the boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 30... - 42.6523
Classic Artichoke Soup
1. Chop the artichokes into small pieces, sprinkling them liberally with lemon juice as you work.
2. Heat the oil and add the artichokes, stir well. Cover and sweat over a gentle heat for 1-2 minutes. Pour on the stock, bring to the boil, cover and simmer for... - 36.4249
Tasty Roasted Cauliflower Soup
In just a matter of minutes, you can put together this mouthwatering, restaurant-style cauliflower soup that get its kick from a slew of herbs and spices. A dish to enjoy at home. Chef Keith Snow shares a few simple steps to attain a lip-smacking soup. - 119.662
Spring Onion Soup
Coarsely chop 6 bunches of spring onions, reserve 2 bunches.
Melt butter in a saucepan, add spring onions, apple and garlic.
Stir fry until soft.
Add chicken stock, bring to the boil.
Reduce heat, simmer uncovered for 30 minutes.
Pour soup into a food... - 44.3491
Green Garden Soup
1. Put the celery, leeks, watercress, lettuce, spring onions, tarragon, garlic, and fennel into a large pan; add the stock, skimmed milk and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Simmer the soup for 20-25 minutes until all the vegetables are tender.
3. Blend the soup... - 36.9805
Low Carb Cream Of Broccoli Soup
How about serving a low carb appetizer for a family gathering? This is exactly what Kelly is planning to do; she is planning to serve Low Carb Cream of Broccoli Soup for Thanksgiving meal with her in-laws. This is an easy to make soup with few simple... - 128.337
Bean And Squash Soup
In 5-quart Dutch oven combine navy beans and water.
Cover and soak overnight.
(Or, bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover and let stand 1 hour. Do not drain.
Add half the winter squash, the ham bone, onion, celery, salt, and... - 38.1777
Raw And Organic Chilled Tomato Soup
Summer is the time for light, fresh, nutritious foods that require little or no cooking. At this time of the year, most of us have lots of ripe tomatoes in the back garden that are just waiting to be eaten. This all raw, vegan chilled tomato soup was the... - 98.7547
Healthy Blended Vegetable Soup
Looking for a yummy and healthy soup recipe that does not require hours and hours of simmering? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a blended vegetable soup that promises to be healthy and delicious. This soup keeps well in the... - 104.67
1. Take a 3-quart saucepan and combine the stock, vinegar, and honey.
2. Bring the mixture into boil.
3. Trim the flame into gentle simmer.
4. Add the asparagus and corn into the boiling mixture.
5. Shimmer the flame and cook under slow... - 44.4937
Melt the margarine in a large saucepan over moderate heat.
Add the leeks, onion and potatoes and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Add stock, bring to the boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Place stock mixture and milk in a food processor or... - 34.713
Raw Green Gazpacho
Looking for a refreshing recipe for summers? Try this yummy Raw Green Gazpacho recipe, it never fails to impress as an appetizer. The soup is packed with the goodness of veggies and is high on taste too. - 81.9753
Easy Vegetarian Food Part 1 - Red Lentil Soup
Earnest fans veggies, here is a delicious vegetarian three coursemeal just right for you. Check out Chef Stacey as she begins with the making of the meal with a red lentil soup. Nutritious and rich with flavors, the soup is truly appetizing. Watch the... - 112.135
Herbed Fresh Tomato Soup
In large saucepan heat butter and oil till,butter melts.
Add onions; cook till tender but not brown.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, basil, thyme, and bouillon granules; mash tomatoes slightly.
Stir in water; bring to boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for... - 43.8138
Healthy Red Pepper Soup
So you love including soups in your diet? This video is just right for you. Watch the chef share his recipe to prepare this Healthy Red Pepper Soup. This soup never fails to impress as an appetizer. - 89.1681
Cheese And Vegetable Soup
In a medium saucepan combine chicken broth, potato, celery, carrot, and green or sweet red pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 to 12 minutes or till vegetables are tender.
In a small bowl stir together milk and flour; stir into... - 38.3547
Vegetable Wild Rice Soup
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add carrots, zucchini, yellow squash, onion, and celery and saute until tender.
Stir in vegetable juice cocktail, 1 cup water, white wine, crocked pepper, and salt; bring to a... - 36.5825
Quick Vegetable-beef Soup
Quick Vegetable-Beef Soup is an amazingly easy to prepare soup which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The deadly combination of vegetables and beef will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 41.2852
Turkey And Vegetable Soup
One of the best ways to use up your leftover turkey is this turkey and vegetable soup. Its creamy, rustic and full of delectable flavors. Watch the video for recipe details. - 128.095
Minestrone With Pesto
To make pesto : Place basil leaves, garlic cloves and oil in a blender and process until mixture is very finely chopped.
Pour mixture into an ice cube tray and freeze until ready to use.
Make the minestrone : Melt the butter in a large frying pan over... - 39.3368
Chicken And Vegetable Soup
A chicken and Vegetable soup being demonstrated using fresh vegetables! A video that lacks quality, but the recipe is a winner! See the video and you'll know more. - 70.0279
In 1 1/2-quart nonstick saucepan combine onion and garlic and cook until onion is translucent; add carrots, zucchini, parsley, thyme, salt, and pepper.
Cover and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes; add... - 34.0232
Quick Chicken Vegetable Soup
In saucepan combine water, undrained tomatoes, carrot, onion, green pepper, bouillon granules, thyme, sage, and pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Cover; simmer for 15 minutes or till vegetables are tender.
Stir in chicken; heat through - 37.1404
Stir Fry Beef & Vegetable Soup
This Stir-Fry Beef and Vegetable Soup is my favorite appetizer for a light meal. You'll love this delicious meat and vegetable soup once you taste it just once. If you think you share my passion for this Stir-Fry Beef and Vegetable Soup, you can come here and... - 46.1094
Vegetable Bean Soup With Ham
In a large saucepan or Dutch oven combine beans and 4 cups of the water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour. (Or, soak the beans in water overnight in a covered pan.)
Drain and rinse... - 43.2248
Thai Style Chicken Soup With Coconut
If you are a fan of Thai food and enjoy coconut, this one is a not to miss soup for you. Check out Stacey make the flavorful Coconut Soup, using casual ingredients across any pantry along with coconut. Palpable, colorful and delicious treat for tastebuds! - 107.091
Chicken Noodle Vegetable Soup
My mother likes this chicken noodle vegetable soup recipe. This recipe was given to my mother by one of her friends. She makes this soup very frequently, so that we all get a healthy diet. It is very nutritious. If you also wish to give your family a... - 39.3921
Snapper With Garden Vegetables
1. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towel. Pierce eyes with toothpick. Brush fish inside and out with lime juice; set aside.
2. In medium microwave-safe bowl, combine butter, celery and carrot. Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on high 2 minutes. Stir... - 36.0599
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) In a pan boil water and add sun-dried tomatoes into it.
3) Let soak for 15 minutes until soft.
4) Drain out from the liquid and chop coarsely.
5) Remove around 1 inch of the coarse ends of the... - 48.6528
Veggie-packed Raw Chia Crackers - Healthy Raw Vegetable Crackers
These Chia Crackers are simply amazing. This recipe is raw and gluten free. Chia seeds are a great source of omega 3's, complete protein & calcium and you can use the vegetable pulp from the juicer as well. These dehydrated crackers are so crisp, you can hear... - 119.026
Thick Mussel Soup
1) In a saucepan, place the onion and garlic in white wine, water and strained mussel liquor.
2) Cook over medium heat until the vegetables are tender.
3) Season the mixture to taste with salt, pepper, and mustard.
4) In a bowl, prepare a roux by... - 45.6782
Winter Barley And Vegetable Soup
This hearty Barley and Vegetable Winter soup is a good strong soup ideal for cold days and a secret weapon against your diet devastation in the party season. Your body is sure to thank you for the goodness this vegan barley and vegetable broth provides. - 50.7393
Fresh Vegetable Soup
Wash beans, and remove strings.
Cut beans into 1 -inch pieces.
Combine beans, tomato juice, and next 11 ingredients in a large Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes.
Stir in corn kernels; cover and cook an additional 15... - 38.5887
Ham And Vegetable Soup
Ham And Vegetable Soup is a perfect starter for a non vegetarian. The great taste of Ham And Vegetable Soup will drive non vegetarians crazy. Chicken lovers must try Ham And Vegetable Soup. - 35.0468
Beef Vegetable Soup For Two
Crumble the lean ground beef into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 2 to 3 minutes or till done, stirring once to break up the ground beef.
Drain off fat.
Stir in vegetables, water, tomato sauce, bouillon granules, basil,... - 37.4888
Bean And Vegetable Soup
Sort and wash beans; place beans in a large Dutch oven.
Cover with water to a depth of 2 inches above beans; let soak overnight.
Drain beans well.
Combine beans, 4 cups water, and next 10 ingredients in pan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1... - 44.2211
Old Fashioned Vegetable Soup
In large saucepan (5 qt.), combine beef shank, salt, thyme, peppercorns, bay leaf, allspice, bouillon cubes and water.
Simmer, covered, about 3 hours until meat is tender.
Remove beef shank, peppercorns and bay leaf; skim off all fat.
Cut meat from bone into... - 38.6714
Winter Beef And Vegetable Soup
1. Place the pearl barley in a large saucepan. Pour over the stock and add the mixed herbs. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Trim any fin from the beef and cut the meat into thin strips.
3. Skim away any scum that has risen to the top of... - 40.1455
Roasted Red Pepper Soup With Vegetable Broth
In a stockpot, bring the Vegetable Broth to a boil.
Add the red peppers, onion, garlic, and red pepper flakes.
Bring back to a boil, then immediately reduce the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
Transfer to a blender or food processor and blend until... - 35.1383
Delicious Corn Chowder
When the weather turns warm, thoughts turn to a bowl of satisfying corn chowder. Nothing says summer like corn and what better way ton indulge in the summer bounty then cook it to make a flavorful, thick chowder. Keith Snow shows how to make yummy corn... - 112.274
Garlic Vegetable Soup
Garlic vegetable soup is a got cooked soup with vegetables that can be served as a starter or a flavorful snack. Cooked in a base of milk, the garlic vegetable soup contains oats, peas, carrots, corn, broccoli and asparagus.This is a special low sugar recipe... - 41.0431
Mixed Root Vegetable Puree With Barley
Don€™t be overwhelmed by the name Mixed Root Vegetable Puree With Barley. Just the right proportion of mixed veggies, barley and some stock can prepare this alarming dish in no time. Appears as an elegant looking dish once covered with sliced mushrooms... - 42.1864
Combine all ingredients and simmer covered for 25-30 minutes.
Garnish with fresh chopped chives if desired.
Serve hot in bouillon cups. - 30.2431
Garden Vegetable Soup
1) In a soup pot, mix together leek, celery, onion, carrots, garlic and 1/4 cup water.
2) Cook, covered for 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil after pouring in 3 cups of water, tomato juice, potato,... - 45.1789
Lentil Pasta And Vegetable Soup
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and gently fry the prepared onion, garlic, carrot and celery, stirring gently, for 5 minutes until the vegetables begin to soften.
2. Add the lentils, stock and boiling water. Season with salt and pepper to taste, stir and... - 36.4812
Minestrone Soup With Fresh Vegetables
1. Place onion, garlic and 2 tablespoons of juice from tomatoes in a saucepan over a medium heat and cook for
2-3 minutes or until onion is soft. Add zucchini (courgettes), carrots, potato, oregano, basil and black pepper to taste and cook, stirring, for 5... - 38.031
Celery And Almond Soup
1. Put the onion, celery, parsley, dill seed, almonds, stock and milk into a pan; bring to the boil and simmer gently for about 12 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
2. Blend the soup in the liquidizer until smooth. Return to a clean saucepan. Beat the... - 28.6741
Carrot And Ginger Soup
1. Fry the onion gently in the oil for 3 minutes; add the carrots and fry together for a further 2-3 minutes.
2. Squeeze the fresh ginger in a garlic press and add the juice to the vegetables; add the mixed spice, orange rind, stock, skimmed milk and chopped... - 32.1973
Carrot And Sage Soup
1. Melt the butter in a large heavy-based pan and gently fry the onion until transparent, then add the carrots and stock. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Bring to the boil and simmer uncovered for about 30 minutes.
3. Liquidize the soup then return to the pan... - 26.5521
Fish And Leek Soup
1. Fry the onion and garlic gently in the olive oil for 3 minutes; add the leeks and parsley and fry for a further 3 minutes.
2. Add the cubed fish, stock, skimmed milk and salt and pepper to taste; bring to the boil and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
3. Beat... - 32.1176
Herby Vegetable Soup
1) Take a 1 1/2-quart saucepan and mix together mushrooms, celery, carrot, zucchini, onion, and broth mix in it.
2) Pour in water and tomato juice and allow it to come to a boil.
3) Lower the heat and simmer the mixture for 15 minutes.
4) Take a small... - 44.5981
Ground Beef And Vegetable Soup
In a 3-quart saucepan cook ground beef and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender. Drain off excess fat.
Stir undrained tomatoes, corn, carrot, green pepper, mushrooms, bouillon granules, oregano, 3 cups water, and dash pepper into the cooked meat... - 28.886
Chunky Chicken And Vegetable Soup
1. Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Add bell pepper, celery and onions. Cook and stir 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
2. Add broth, water, carrots, cream, parsley, thyme... - 34.5251
Tuscan Bean And Vegetable Soup
1. Place the onion, garlic, celery and carrot in a large saucepan. Stir in the tomatoes, red wine, vegetable stock and oregano.
2. Bring the vegetable mixture to the boil, cover and leave to simmer for 15 minutes. Stir the beans and courgettes (zucchini) into... - 37.5169
Vegetable And Lentil Soup
1. Place onion and 2 tablespoons stock in a saucepan over a medium heat and cook for 3 minutes or until soft. Stir in carrots, zucchini (courgettes), parsnip, celery and tomatoes, and cook for
2 minutes longer. Add remaining stock, bring to the boil, then... - 37.8742
Lentil, Cheese, And Vegetable Soup
1.Take a 2 quart saucepan and heat some oil in it.
2.Add in carrots, garlic, onions, thyme, bayleaf and stir fry over medium heat for about 2 minutes until vegetables become tender and crisp.
3.Add in lentils, water, broth mis and combine well.
4.... - 48.1514
Hearty Italian Vegetable Soup With Tiny Veal Meatballs
1. Cook pasta accordingto package directions. Drain.
2. Mix together veal, cheese, eggs, 1/2 teaspoons of the salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper in a large bowl. With wet hands, roll 1 to 114 teaspoons of the mixture into balls and place on a large... - 36.0327
Broccoli Cauliflower Soup
In large saucepan cook the frozen chopped broccoli and the cauliflower with the chopped onion and chicken bouillon granules in the 1/2 cups water for 5 to 8 minutes or till vegetables are tender.
Do not drain, In blender container blend half of the vegetable... - 42.2279
Lentil And Pasta Soup
This Lentil and Pasta Soup recipe is my favorite. This Lentil and Pasta Soup is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good taste and also care about your health , you must try this Lentil and Pasta Soup recipe. - 41.9846
Try out this healthy and light Carrot Soup before dinner tonight! Spice it up with a lil pepper if you want to! This Carrot Soup is sure to ring a wake up call in your sleeping stomach for the coming dinner courses! - 35.525
Cream Of Spinach Soup
In 1 1/2-quart saucepan heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onions, sprinkle with broth mix, and saute until onions are soft.
Sprinkle onions with flour and stir quickly to combine; cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
Continuing to stir, gradually... - 33.5628
Fresh & Fragrant Pea Soup
In a large saucepan combine the peas, spinach, lettuce, leeks, bouillon granules, chervil, and pepper; add water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmerfor 20 minutes.
Pour into blender container or food processor bowl; cover and process till... - 39.3733
Cabbage 'n' Potato Soup
Start your meals with this extremely delicious Cabbage and Potato Soup! This Cabbage and Potato Soup is going to gear up your stomach for the coming courses! Try out this soup for dinner tonight and tell me how you like it ! - 34.1917
Cucumber Buttermilk Soup
In large bowl combine buttermilk, shredded cucumber, snipped parsley, sliced green onion, salt, and pepper.
Cover and chill till serving time, - 28.5632
Chilled Cucumber Soup
In saucepan cook cucumber and onion in butter or margarine about 5 minutes or till tender.
Stir in cornstarch.
Add water, milk, bouillon granules, dillweed, and salt.
Cook and stir till slightly thickened and bubbly
Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Pour mixture... - 43.864
Chilled Asparagus Soup
Cook fresh asparagus and onion, covered, in small amount of boiling, lightly salted water for 6 to 8 minutes or just till tender or, cook frozen asparagus according to package directions along with the onion.
In blender container combine the... - 35.6132
Creamy Fish Chowder
1. Microwave bacon on high for 3 minutes or until crisp, stirring once during cooking. Remove bacon to paper towels, reserving drippings in casserole.
2. Add carrots and onion to drippings. Cover with lid; microwave on high 4 minutes or until vegetables are... - 32.0034
Brazilian Seafood Stew
If you’re a fan of soup and a fan of seafood then there is no reason not to make this. So as soon as the weather begins to get cold and soup is on the top of your mind, make this delicious and healthy fish soup. The flavor, texture and seafood variety allow... - 124.645
Cream cottage cheese with electric mixer or in blender; add all remaining ingredients.
Cover and chill for several hours to soften the onion bits.
Serve with crackers, fresh vegetables or potato chips. - 20.3135
Cream Of Chicken With Vegetables
Cream of Chicken With Vegetables is the absolute combo of proteins and vitamins. With the growing concern about healthy diet, this finger licking recipe is now at your service. Chicken mixed with fresh broccoli, mushrooms and other assorted veggies, some... - 45.5053
In saucepan combine kohlrabi, water, onion, and bouillon granules.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover; simmer about 20 minutes or till kohlrabi is tender.
Pour mixture into blender container; cover and blend till smooth.
Return mixture to saucepan.
Stir in... - 36.1912
Broccoli Tofu Soup
Place tofu in a double thickness of cheese cloth or paper toweling.
Press gently to extract as much moisture as possible.
Cut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes.
In a saucepan combine the water, dried onion, bouillon granules, and basil.
Bring to boiling.
Stir in... - 43.3693
Fresh Pea Soup
Fresh Pea Soup is an alluring appetizer recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Fresh Pea Soup; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 35.6009
Sherried Tomato Soup
In saucepan cook onion and carrot in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Blend in cornstarch, bouillon granules, nutmeg, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add tomato juice and 1 cup water all at once.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly
Stir in sherry,... - 36.0045
My mother likes this hamburger soup recipe. This recipe was given to my mother by one of her friends. She makes this soup very frequently, so that we all get a healthy diet. It is very nutritious. If you also wish to give your family a healthy diet. You... - 34.5442
Dieter's Hearty Soup
Place ground beef in soup kettle; cover with cold water.
Stir to separate meat; season lightly with seasoned salt and cracked pepper.
Bring to boil; cook slowly for 30 minutes.
Remove from heat; strain.
Cool separately in refrigerator overnight.
Remove... - 36.4071
Corn Tortilla Soup
1. In a large nonreactive soup pot or saucepan, warm 2 teaspoons of the corn oil over moderate heat. Add the onions and saute until soft and lightly colored, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute longer. Stir in the tomatoes (no need to peel),... - 35.6485
Appetizer Tomato Soup
In medium saucepan combine tomato juice, beef broth, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, basil, and thyme.
Bring to boil; simmer, covered, 5 minutes.
Ladle into bowls, Garnish each serving with a thin lemon slice or snipped parsley. - 31.7402
1. Put the tomatoes, peppers, onion, garlic and chicken stock into the liquidizer; blend until fairly smooth.
2. Pour the blended soup into a bowl and season to taste, adding the lemon juice if necessary. Cover the soup and chill for at least 3 hours.
3.... - 29.4873
Main Dish Chicken Soup
Place chicken broth (and water, if using) in large 4-quart Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Add carrots, green onions, red pepper and green peas.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut ends off cucumber and discard.
Using... - 44.9492
Veggies are very important, they are used in almost all the dishes that are prepared. Check out the video to see our talented host show you how to Dehydrate Veggies such as garlic, onions, celery, scallions and leeks. So that you could use these dehydrated... - 109.07
Vegetable Soup Diet Recipes By Category
Vegetable Soup Diet Diet: