- » Vegetable Shrimp
Vegetable Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable shrimp recipes.
Shrimp With Peas And Parsley
Peel and devein the shrimp.
Wash under cold running water.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Place the garlic and ginger in the container of an electric blender, along with 3 tablespoons of water.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth... - 46.6057
Shrimp And Broccoli Stir Fry With Peppers
1. In a bowl, marinate shrimp in a tablespoon soy sauce, rice vinegar, ½ tablespoon corn starch for about 15 minutes.
2. Separately in another bowl, ass ¼ cup stock with remaining soy sauce, corn starch and sugar.
3. In a wok, heat 1... - 46.0156
Peas And Shrimp Bisque
Slowly saute bacon in saucepan until crisp.
Add onion and peas.
Cook, covered, over medium heat 10 minutes, or until peas are just tender.
Remove from heat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Stir gently until well mixed.
Cook, covered, over low heat 20 minutes, or... - 43.6315
Hot Cauliflower With Shrimps
Melt butter and stir in flour.
Gradually add milk and cream, stirring constantly.
Cook over low heat, stirring all the time, until sauce is thick and smooth.
Stir in salt and pepper and fold in whipped cream.
While making the sauce, cook trimmed cauliflower... - 43.416
Shrimp And White Bean Stew
Shrimp And White Bean Stew is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this Shrimp And White Bean Stew dish; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 41.7221
Edible Pod Peas With Shrimp
Mix cornstarch and ginger; then blend in soy, sherry, and broth and set aside.
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, add oil.
When oil is hot, add garlic and shrimp and stir-fry for about 1 minute.
Add peas and stir-fry for about 2 minutes (30 seconds if... - 41.4252
Shrimp And White Beans With Sage
This delicious and intriguing recipe of Shrimp and white beans with sage has many reasons to make it a perfect Italian main dish. The fishy flavor of shrimps and crunch of kidney beans with garlic and lemon juice create a fascinatng mix of flavors. Shrimps... - 41.3556
Shrimp And Asparagus
Prepare shrimp; set aside.
Drain and slice water chestnuts.
Arrange shrimp, chestnuts, onion, mushrooms, celery, oranges, and asparagus on large tray.
Heat oil in wok or skillet.
Add onion, celery, salt, pepper, and sugar; stir-fry until vegetables are tender... - 41.0119
Chunky Vegetable Gumbo With Shrimp
1. Microwave the diced bacon, uncovered, in a 2-quart microwave-safe dish on Full Power for 3 minutes or until crisp. Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon and reserve.
2. Microwave the okra in the bacon drippings on Full Power for 7 minutes or until tender,... - 40.8731
Shrimp With Asparagus En Papillote
Cut six 15- x 12-inch pieces of parchment paper or aluminum foil.
Fold in half lengthwise, creasing firmly.
Trim each into a large heart shape.
Place hearts on baking sheets.
Lightly brush one side of each heart with oil, leaving edges ungreased.
Trim tough... - 40.6954
Shrimp In Jellied Cucumber Rings
Add the gelatin dessert to the hot or boiling water, depending on the manufacturer's directions, and stir until dissolved.
Add the sugar, vinegar, and salt, and allow to cool at room temperature.
Meanwhile pare and grate the cucumbers; then squeeze through... - 40.338
Sun Dried Tomato Spiced Shrimp
Drain sun-dried tomatoes in a sieve over a bowl, reserving oil.
Place 1 tablespoon reserved oil in a food processor.
Coarsely chop 1 cup tomatoes; add to food processor.
Place remaining oil and sun-dried tomatoes in sun-dried tomato jar; reserve for... - 39.1734
Shrimp Pea Aspic
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup tomato juice.
Combine remaining tomato juice, vinegar, sugar, salt, basil, monosodium glutamate, cloves, and bay leaf; simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove cloves and bay leaf.
Stir in gelatin and cool; chill until slightly thickened.
Fold... - 39.1701
Snow Peas With Shrimp
Shuck shrimp; cut in half lengthwise by cutting down through the rounded back side, lift out the sand vein.
Mix the sugar, soy sauce, cornstarch, and water.
Heat oil in a large frying pan or wok over high heat; add salt.
Turn the shrimp all at once into the... - 37.8801
Shrimp Wrapped With Snow Peas
In a large saucepan combine 4 cups water, celery, onion slice, garlic and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Into a colander place shrimp.
Drain and rinse with cold... - 37.6568
Tomato Shrimp Baskets
In bowl, blend soup, mayonnaise, 2 mL (1/2 teaspoon) salt and tarragon.
Stir in shrimp, eggs, celery, green pepper and onions; chill.
Place tomatoes stem-end down.
With knife, cut each tomato almost to stem end, making 5 or 6 sections; spread apart... - 36.4407
Shrimp And Cucumber Boats
Cut the cucumber into four 2-inch lengths, then cut these across the centre, scoop out and chop the centre pulp, making a boat shape.
If wished the peel can be entirely removed or scored with a fork giving a 'stripy' effect.
Season the cucumber and sprinkle... - 36.2606
Tomatoes Stuffed With Shrimp
Tomatoes Stuffed With Shrimp is an irresistible mouth watering side dish recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Tomatoes Stuffed With Shrimp dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 36.0543
Vegetable Shrimp Stir Fry
Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
Add snow peas, onions and red pepper; stir-fry 2 minutes.
Add shrimp; stir-fry 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Add mushrooms; stir-fry until tender and most of liquid evaporates.
Add remaining... - 34.3577
Sauteed Shrimp With Broccoli And Peppers
Prepare the pasta according to package directions.Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the broccoli and bell peppers and cook, stirring frequently, for 8 minutes, c until the... - 34.2081
Sherried Tomato Shrimp Bisque
1. In large saucepan, combine all ingredients, except shrimp, with 1 cup water. Bring just to a boil; reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes. Cool slightly. Remove peppercorns, cloves, and bay leaf.
2. In food processor or blender, in... - 33.0281
Vegetable Shrimp Stir Fry
The Vegetable Shrimp Stir fry is a treat to anyone who loves fish as well as anyone who loves shrimps. The vegetable shrimp stir fry recipe is so easy as well as unusual. Enjoy cooking! - 32.4274
Creamed Shrimp On Asparagus
Put milk and bread in container of electric blender; blend for 1 minute.
Pour into top of double boiler and cook, stirring constantly, until consistency of white sauce.
Add shrimp and seasonings.
Heat asparagus and drain.
Put asparagus on serving dish and - 29.5905
Sesame Shrimp And Asparagus
Prepare asparagus, cut in 2-inch pieces and set aside.
In large skillet fry shrimp, asparagus and onions in hot oil over medium-high heat; stir-fry until shrimp are pink and vegetables are tender-crisp.
Stir in sesame seeds, soy sauce and salt until mixed. - 29.3327
Shrimp Wrapped In Snow Peas
1. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl, and stir to mix well. Set aside.
2. Place the snow peas in a microwave or stove-top steamer. Cover and cook on high power or over medium-high heat for 3 minutes, or just until the snow peas are bright green... - 28.5903
Shrimp And Broccoli Rabe
1. Fill a large saucepan two-thirds full with water and bring to a boil; add broccoli rabe, return to a boil, and cook until bright green but still firm, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain well in a colander.
2. Wipe out saucepan. Add oil and heat over medium-high heat.... - 27.04
Sesame Shrimp And Asparagus
1. Shell and devein shrimp; rinse shrimp with running cold water; pat dry with paper towels.
2. Prepare asparagus: Hold base of stalk firmly and bend stalk; end will break off at spot where it becomes too tough to eat. Discard ends; trim scales if stalks are... - 26.6865
Shrimp And Cucumber
Butter some bridge rolls and arrange slices of cucumber on them.
In the middle, place an overlapping row of peeled shrimps or prawns.
Alternatively, mix 100 g (1/4 lb) shrimps or prawns with 150 ml (1/4 pint) (5/8 cup) mayonnaise and 10 ml (2 teaspoons)... - 22.2477
Grilled Shrimp With White Beans Rosemary And Mint Oil
1. Preheat the grill or broiler.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together beans, onion, marjoram, rosemary, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and lemon zest and juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. To make the mint oil, bring 3 cups of water to a b - 21.5588
Wegmans Lemon-pepper Shrimp
Walk along with Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec as he shows you the right shrimp to get and picks a colorful mix of fresh peppers you'll need. An egg-cornstarch batter and premixed seasoning help make this authentic-tasting dish come out like you studied... - 0
Vegetable Shrimp Recipes By Category