- » Vegetable Shell Soup
Vegetable Shell Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable shell soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable shell soup recipes.
Pumpkin Almond Bisque In A Pumpkin Shell
Pumpkin almond bisque in pumpkin shell is a spiced and creamy vegetable soup. Cooked with added almond flavor with hints of celery and onion to it, the pumpkin almond bisque is spiced with nutmeg and seasoned to taste. Served in a hollowed pumpkin shell, it... - 48.6145
Vegetable Shell Soup
Heat butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Add onions, celery and herbes de Provence; season well. Cover and cook 15 minutes over low heat.
Stir in carrots, turnip, thyme and basil; season to taste. Mix well, cover and continue cooking 5 minutes.
Add... - 31.9416
You May Also Like!
Chicken Vegetable Soup With Shells
In a medium saucepan, combine the stock or broth, chicken, onions, poultry seasoning, savory and pepper.
Cover and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the macaroni.
Return to a boil, then reduce the... - 41.8984
Spring Vegetable Soup With Shells
1. Bring broth to a boil in a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan over high heat. Stir in carrots and pasta; reduce heat, cover, and boil gently just until carrots and pasta are tender to bite (8 to 10 minutes; or according to package directions).
2. Add... - 36.567
Asparagus Hazelnut Soup
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spread the hazelnuts on a baking sheet and toast for 10 minutes or until the skins have loosened and the nuts are fragrant. Place them on a clean dish towel and rub vigorously to remove the skins (some will remain). Discard the... - 34.7078
Minestrone With Shell Pasta
In large Dutch oven, heat oil.
Add beef, onion, celery and garlic; cook until beef is no longer pink.
Add water and bouillon; bring to boil.
Add cabbage, carrots, chickpeas and kidney beans.
Cover; simmer 45 minutes.
Add zucchini, tomatoes,... - 40.0581
Small Shells Chicken Peas And Rosemary Soup
1. Soak the chick peas in water for several hours or overnight. Rinse and put in a large saucepan, cover with fresh water, add the salt and the rosemary, and cook covered for almost 1 hour or until tender.
2. Drain the chick peas, discard the rosemary, and... - 34.7846
Pea Shell Soup
1. Cook pea shells in chicken stock; sieve.
2. Add salt, sugar, milk and mint and serve. - 23.9354
Spinach And Shells Soup
1. In large saucepan, over medium heat, bring chicken broth to a boil.
2. Add tomatoes and pasta shells; cook 7 minutes. Add beans, spinach, oregano and basil; cook 8-10 minutes, until pasta is tender. (If soup is too thick, thin with a little water.)
3.... - 33.5125
Shelled Zucchini Soup
1) In a large saucepan or Dutch oven sautÃ© sausage and onion together. The meat should be cooked so that no pink remains.
2) Mix the next 9 ingredients.
3) Stir and bring to boil.
4) Cover and simmer slowly for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
5) Mix the raw... - 48.7561
Buttermilk Soup In Pepper Shells
Slice 1/2 inch (1 cm) from tops of sweet peppers; cut tops into julienne strips and set aside. Remove seeds and ribs from peppers, being careful not to pierce shells; set aside.
In large bowl, whisk together buttermilk, yogurt, salt, and pepper to taste; set... - 33.2561
Filled Onion Shells
Combine onions, salt and 1 quart water in saucepan.
Bring to a boil; simmer for 12 minutes.
Cut thin slice from tops of onions; hollow out center of each onion, leaving 1/2-inch shell.
Chop onion centers; combine with soup.
Blend in milk.
Fill... - 37.3466