- » Vegetable Scone
Vegetable Scone Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable scone recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable scone recipes.
Potato Scones has a Unlikely taste.The Eggs and Milk gives the Potato Scones Inconceivable taste. - 39.121
My wife likes this pumpkin scones recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this pumpkin scones to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dish brings joy to my home.Try this pumpkin... - 38.5907
Sun Dried Tomato Scones
These Sun Dried Tomato Scones are a delicious treat ! I brunch on these cheese and basil tomato quickbreads whenever I'm hungry in between meals. Enjoy these Sun Dried Tomato Scones and let me know what you think about them. - 39.3439
Gluten Free Cherry Oat Scones
Are you on a gluten free diet and still want to enjoy scones? Have a look at this exciting video that shares an extraordinary recipe to make absolutely delicious cherry oat scones that uses gluten free oats. These scones look simple gorgeous and definitely... - 147.37
Pumpkin Ginger Scones
Preheat oven to 425°F Reserve 1 tablespoon sugar.
Combine remaining sugar, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
Cut in 4 tablespoons butter with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Beat egg in small bowl.
Add... - 44.2393
Fresh Herb Scones
Sift flour and sugar into basin, rub in butter.
Stir in chives, dill and parsley.
Pour in milk and enough water to mix-to a sticky dough.
Turn onto lightly floured surface, knead lightly until smooth.
Pat dough out to approximately 2cm thickness; cut into... - 33.6087
1. Into a large basin, combine mashed potatoes, butter and salt.
2. Using a wooden spoon, mix the ingredients well.
3. Add flour to the potato mixture, a little at a time and mix with the potato mash until you get a soft dough like mixture.
4. Turn... - 37.674
Phillip Schofield's Potato Scones
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mash the potatoes and add the butter and milk very gradually.
3) Add salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
4) Mix together enough flour to make a stiff dough.
5) Roll out the dough on a... - 41.325
Using a sharp knife cut the potatoes into even-sized pieces.
Half fill a medium sized saucepan with water and bring to the boil.
Add the potatoes and a little salt, cover and boil for about 10-15 minutes until they are tender.
Drain the potatoes into a... - 38.2754
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal. Stir in dried fruit. Add buttermilk, stirring with a fork just until dry ingredients are moistened.
2. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon flour... - 31.0368
Sweet Potato Scones
1. Preheat the oven to 475°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the whole-wheat flour, unbleached flour, corn bran, cream of tartar, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
3. Mix in the sweet potatoes and raisins.
4. Add the buttermilk and... - 47.4796
Cream butter and sugar together.
Add pump- kin (cooked as a vegetable) then add flour, salt and baking powder sifted with the flour.
After mixing, a little water or milk may be added; the mixture must not be too stiff.
First flour the palm of your hand, then... - 30.9454
Sesame Cheddar Scones
1 Preheat the oven to 425° F.
Grease a large baking sheet.
In a large bowl, stir together the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, and salt.
Add the shortening and butter and blend with your fingers until the mixture resembles coarse meal; mix in the cheese.
2 In... - 36.9852
Dried Fruit Scones
Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl.
Rub in the fat until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in the sugar, raisins and currants.
Mix together the egg and milk and stir gradually into the fruit mixture until it is stiff and... - 38.9504
Almond Yogurt Scones
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add almonds; toss well.
Add yogurt to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon flour... - 41.279
Cinnamon Drop Scones
1) Beat the eggs.
2) Take a clean dish towel to keep the scones.
3) In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt, stir in the sugar and the beaten egg, then gradually add the milk and the melted butter.
4) Beat the... - 41.0391
Ham And Potato Scones
Do you want a delicious Ham And Potato Scones recipe? Treat your near and dear ones with this amazing Ham And Potato Scones as a Side Dish . The main ingredient in this recipe is Vegetable. I shall look forward to your comments on this recipe. - 48.0152
Scones is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 34.8295
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add apricots; toss well.
Combine buttermilk, nectar, and egg; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened(Dough will be sticky.)
Turn... - 39.7175
Date And Maple Scones
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; cut in margarine with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add dates; toss well.
Combine milk and syrup.
Add to flour mixture, stirring just until moist.
Turn dough out... - 40.7569
Sift dry ingredients together.
Cut in butter or shortening.
Stir in orange peel and raisins.
Stir until blended.
Turn out onto a lightly floured board.
Knead eight or ten times, until dough will form into a round ball.
Pat or roll until... - 39.4816
Apple Raisin Scones
Heat oven to 400°F.
Lightly spray cookie sheet with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon; cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in oat bran, apples and raisins.
Add combined water... - 46.4141
In a food processor or bowl, combine the flour, shortening, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt; cut into coarse crumbs.
Mix in the currants. (If using a food processor, transfer mixture to a bowl.) Pour all of the milk into the mixture.
Using a fork,... - 33.0162
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a bowl, sift together the salt, baking powder and flour and rub in the margarine or butter.
3) Mix the sugar, half of the sesame seeds and wheatgerm into the ingredients in the bowl... - 44.2398
1) Preheat oven to 425° F.
2) Take 2 baking sheets and lightly grease each one.
3) Take a mixing bowl and beat together 1 cup milk and eggs. Keep aside 2 tablespoons of the mixture in a small cup for glazing later.
4) In a large bowl... - 40.6861
Apple Drop Scones
1. Into a large bowl put the flour, cereal, apple, salt and sugar.
2. Beat well adding the egg and milk until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
3. With cover allow to stand for 15 minutes,
4. Heat a large, heavy-based frying-pan or griddle... - 45.726
Fruit Scones Biscuits
1) Grease a baking sheet.
2) Heat the oven to (230°C/450°F or Gas Mark 8).
3) In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and salt, then add soda and rub in the fat until the mixture is crumbly. Add raisins, sugar and currants.
4) Stir in... - 42.6809
Amaretto Tea Scones
Draw a 6-inch circle on parchment paper; turn paper over, and set aside.
Combine currants and amaretto in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover; remove from heat, and let stand until completely cool.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl;... - 39.0306
Frankfurter And Bean Cobbler
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Heat oil in a large flameproof casserole over moderate heat. Add onion, garlic and bacon and fry for 2 minutes. Stir in mushrooms and celery; fry for 2 minutes more. Stir in tomatoes.
2. Mix cornflour with white wine... - 30.3732
Heat half the oil in a frying pan or casserole.
Toss the meat in the flour and fry until golden brown on a fairly high heat.
Turn down the heat, add remaining oil and vegetables, and saute gently for a few minutes.
Add the bay leaf, seasoning and stock and... - 45.2793
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F or Gas Mark 2.
2. To prepare the beef coat in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
3. In a flameproof casserole dish, Heat the oil add the beef and fry briskly until browned on all sides.
4. Fry... - 44.5406
Hot Bacon And Oat Cobbler
Hot Bacon And Oat Cobbler has yummy taste. The bacon with eggs gives the Hot Bacon And Oat Cobbler a prefect taste. - 43.6042
Italian Salad Platter
1. Arrange radicchio leaves, spinach leaves and chicory leaves on a large platter.
2. Cut out 8 rounds of bread using a scone cutter. Toast bread rounds on both sides. Place a slice of salami, then a slice of cheese on toast and grill until cheese has melted.... - 39.6431
Put the bacon in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring slowly to the boil. Simmer for about 1 hour 35 minutes. Drain and cool. Cut into cubes. Meanwhile, cook the carrots in boiling salted water until tender. Drain.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.... - 28.3744
Sift the flours and salt into a warm bowl.
Cream the yeast with the sugar, add the warmed milk and water and then the oil.
Stir into the flour to make a batter and beat vigorously until smooth and elastic.
Cover the bowl with clingfilm and leave it in a warm... - 45.8466
Fundy Bay Pork And Clam Chowder
Combine marinade ingredients.
Marinate pork, refrigerate for 5 hours or overnight.
Drain pork well.
In large heavy pan, heat oil; brown pork.
Add onions, green pepper and garlic.
Saute until softened.
Add tomatoes, chicken stock, tomato paste, thyme, cayenne,... - 47.2527
Bubble & Squeak Croquettes
1. Melt the butter in a pan, then fry the onions and bacon together for 10 mins until the onions are soft and bacon has started to colour. Add the cabbage or sprouts to the pan with a good grinding of black pepper. Stir well, then add a splash of water and... - 35.6982
Vegetable Scone Recipes By Category