- » Vegetable Sauce
Vegetable Sauce Recipes
Vegetable sauce is a type of sauce prepared with one or more vegetables and it is usually known by the name of the main vegetable used in the sauce preparation like tomato sauce, potato sauce, mushroom sauce, onion ... More »
Classic Italian-style Homemade Vegetarian Tomato Sauce
This tangy, spicy tomato sauce will make you say Arrivederci to those grocery store sauces! Make this one time and the grocery brands will never satisfy you again. Since perfection needs patience, this classic tomato sauce takes a couple of hours to simmer... - 139.76
Quick Tomato Sauce
If you are crazy about homemade tomato sauce, then here is something for you. It is one of the staple ingredients, every equipped kitchen should have. If you never prepared this on your own, then don't miss this chance to learn the process as this homemade... - 130.767
Farfalle With Vodka And Tomato Sauce
There is nothing better on a cold winter's night, than a nice hot bowl of pasta. And if it is a Farfalle with Vodka and Tomato Sauce it will warm your heart. In this video, you will learn how to make this quick and easy sauce. Whether you're serving it as a... - 129.636
Canned Tomato Sauce
Summer is the right time to buy fully ripe tomatoes and make a great tomato sauce to enjoy year round! - 125.961
Eggs In Tomato Sauce
This is an amazing recipe of Eggs in Tomato Sauce. It's heavenly delicious and serves great as a meal. You can enjoy the dish with some white bread. So, do try it out. - 122.228
Fresh Tomato Sauce - Italian
Another staple for your recipe box, this tomato sauce will add that fresh garden flavour to your pastas and pizzas. - 121.757
Homemade Tomato Sauce
A quick and easy homemade tomato sauce can create splendor to your dinner table. Whatever dish you cook, add this special homemade tomato sauce as a side dish and just watch the expressions of your family members or guests. They might even go more for the... - 119.491
Easy Tomato Sauce
If you are addicted to tangy tomatoes, you can have the taste of them always through a tomato sauce. Here is an easy and basic recipe for tomato sauce. Watch how the chef makes use of different vegetables, sweats them and adds garlic, tomatoes and bay leaf... - 118.08
Tomato Sauce From Scratch
Home-made tomato sauce tastes so much better than jarred! Add your favorite vegetables and spices for a unique and flavor-full pasta topping. - 118.062
Zucchini Pasta In Tomato Sauce
Pasta with fake pasta?? That’s what this recipe is….fake but “so healthy” pasta created from zucchini and cooked in a tomato sauce like a real pasta! Watch the video to learn how to do this and have a meal like never before! - 112.678
Scrumptious All Purpose Tomato Sauce
If you want to make an easy all purpose tomato sauce, you really need to look at this video. It's so simple that you can make in a minute. Check out the video right away!!! - 111.757
1. In a pan, heat the olive oil and saute the onions till translucent.
2. Add the garlic and saute for 1 1/2 minutes.
3. Add the basil leaves, dry oregano, pepper and salt and stir.
4. Add the water and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
5. Add the crushed... - 107.537
Italian Style Tomato Sauce
There is nothing as great tasting as freshly made Italian tomato sauce that can be a great accompaniment with any snacks and starters. With the rich taste of tomato and a blend of seasoning, Keith Snow offers one of the easy tomato sauce recipes ever made.... - 106.584
Elba's Homemade Tomato Sauce
1. Heat a skillet over medium heat.
2. Pour in extra virgin olive oil, add in garlic and season for 2 minutes.
3. Add in tomatoes and try to mash that with fork. Simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Pour in sofrito in the tomato mixture; add in shallots,... - 106.327
Hot & Spicy Meat Tomato Sauce
If you want to cook up some easy but delicious meals over the whole week, then stock up this hot & spicy meat tomato sauce in your refrigerator during the weekend. Make it in large quantity, so that you can use it for several purposes like pasta, rice, beans... - 105.681
Easy And Homemade Tomato Sauce
1. In blender put canned tomatoes. Pulse or about 20-30 second to make it saucy.
2. Place a sauce pan over medium heat, pour oil, and sauté onion, and garlic in it for 5 minutes or until soften.
3. Add tomato paste and stir it well. Cook for 1... - 103.865
Meatballs With Tomato Sauce
For the ones fond of meatballs with sauce, here is a recipe to make flavorful and green meatballs. Check out Stacey as she makes meatballs with ground beef and some exotic spicy seasonings and also an equally flavorful sauce to accompany them. Sheer Nirvana! - 102.223
Healthy Homemade Tomato Sauce
Want to learn how to make basic tomato sauce at home, the healthy way? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze everyone with your homemade sauce. No more running to the store! - 101.865
Luscious Creamy Horseradish Sauce
Fresh horseradish sauce are any day a better choice then store-bought one. Sarah shows how to make this divine sauce at home using the flavorful tubers. Add some to your crab cakes or smoked fillets and enjoy a bon appetite! - 101.478
Fresh Tomato Sauce
What better way to use up your bright, fresh summer heirloom tomatoes than pulp them to make scrummy sauce? Rich and delicious, this classic Italian delight takes not more than 30 minutes to make. Toss them with hot pasta or use them in your casserole for a... - 101.47
Chickpeas In Spinach Sauce
Chickpeas in Spinach Sauce is a fiber rich dish, flavored with a mix of spices. The protein-rich, yummy chickpeas make an excellent addition to this curry. It is finished with a touch of cream. Watch and learn how to make this from this video. Bon Appétit! - 100.978
Farm To Table Series - Tomato Sauce Garlic And Basil
1. Heat a pan of water and blanch the tomatoes in it for 2-3 minutes.
2. Let the tomatoes cool and remove the skin.
3. Puree the tomato in a tomato mill or the blender or using your hands.
4. Heat a pan with oil and saute the garlic for 2-3 minutes.
5.... - 100.733
Homemade Tomato Sauce
One of the best ways to kick-up the deliciousness of any dish is to top them with loads of tomato ketchup. And when prepared at home using fresh tomatoes, they taste even better. Chef Keith Snow shows how you can pulp your garden-fresh tomatoes to make... - 99.6905
Pasta With Tomato Sauce
Pasta with tomato sauce demonstrates the magical flavors and ease of preparation of Italian cuisine that has charmed every nation in this world. Take a look at this video for this wonderful combination of flavors and how it charms the audience. - 98.9837
Sun Dried Tomato And Basil Sauce
There are only two places you can have this delicious sauce, at Chef Mike Lucarelli’s banquet center or at home, if you try this recipe. Chef Binks invites his good friend Chef Mike Lucarelli to share his restaurant’s signature dish, Sundried Tomato Sauce... - 98.6794
Nothing like some tomato sauce to dip your fries into or anything for that matter. This video shows how to go about making a nice quality tomato sauce in your kitchen. A quality video to watch! - 98.5148
Homemade Raw And Organic Tomato Sauce
How many of us actually make tomato sauce at home? Most of us prefer to buy it canned from the supermarket. But canned sauces have a large amount of preservatives and flavorings in them. When it’s raw, it’s real! If you are on the path of healthy, natural... - 97.631
Kelp Noodles With Tomato Sauce
Noodles can make great dinner and a healthy one is sheer nutritious delight. Health chef Santiago shows how to make raw and spicy tomato sauce along with Kelp noodles to serve. Freshness and goodness from healthy and raw noodles. - 96.4378
Creamy, Tangy Homemade Horseradish Sauce For Beef
Your beef dish is literally incomplete with savory horseradish sauce. In this video, Betty shows you how to whisk up easy, quick, tangy horseradish sauce with a few simple ingredients in less than 30 minutes. This wonderful sauce is quite versatile and can be... - 95.8709
Homemade Tomato Sauce Over Rice
Have you been looking for a convenient recipe for lunch? Here's one just for you. Watch the chef prepare this all time favorite Tomato Sauce over Rice recipe. This dish is sure to bring a smile on every face in your dining room. Watch it now. - 95.7558
Basic All-purpose Tomato Sauce
For most of us, a bottle of classic Italian- style tomato sauce is a basic and must-have ingredient in the kitchen. Almost every other dish we know how to cook needs tomato sauce. Why buy the bottled sauce when you can make several bottles of this delicious... - 95.4877
Tomato Stuffed With Rich Cucumber Sauce
This recipe will make you instantly go mad !!! This video prepares one the most outstanding stuff tomato. It is filled with a cool cream sauce made from cashew, sprouts, onion and cucumber. It brings in a heavenly experience. Serve as a entree and your... - 93.9306
Ditalini Pasta With Roasted Tomato Sauce & Goat Cheese
Pasta dishes make such simple and quick meals especially during weeknights. The best thing about pasta is that they make all inclusive one pot meals that easily please the kids. The key ingredient however is the pasta sauce. Why buy store bought pasta sauce... - 93.7643
Classic Horseradish Sauce
Why buy bottled sauce off a supermarket shelf when you can make it at home? Chef John makes this classic sauce using simple ingredients that you may already have in your pantry. This homemade horseradish sauce is so much more flavorful, not to forget cheap! - 93.638
Try the tongue tickling Greek delight Yiouvarlakia and enjoy a sumptuous treat in minutes. Treat your loved ones with the mix of meatballs and tomatoes and soon it will prove to be an irresistible favorite among everyone. With Eva you can pick such novel... - 93.5364
Swordfish With Lemon And Caper Sauce
This Swordfish with Lemon and Caper Sauce is a simple dish that can be prepared if you have surprise guests. The lemon and caper sauce adds a lot of flavor to this plain fish. Take a look at this video and try it out, you will definitely like it. - 89.6716
Vodka Tomato Sauce Over Pasta
Nothing like making a simple pasta dish for dinner after a busy day at work. Watch this impressive video that shows a fantastic recipe with a fresh tomatoes, onion and a twist of vodka. The video shares some great tips to make a perfect sauce that makes it... - 88.0722
Simple Tomato Sauce
Simple tomato sauce is not as simple in its flavor as the name suggests. It is a hearty all purpose sauce that is luscious and the possibilities are endless to cook with this sauce. Watch the video and to see how you can make this ambrosial sauce. - 87.204
Raw Lasagna - Part 2 - Raw Tomato Sauce
Hail the raw food revolution! This raw tomato sauce can easily put the bottled tomato sauce industry out of business. This could easily be the best raw and vegan tomato sauce recipe of all time. For all the newbies in the world of raw food cooking, this... - 86.2719
Salmon In A Classic Sun-dried Tomato Sauce
Gotta love the Mediterranean seafood dishes, right? We sure do! This entire dish will be done under 20 mins as the salmon cooks quickly. Serve this Salmon with Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce with a side salad and baguette bread for a perfectly balanced meal. Muy... - 86.0958
Mama Sita's Oyster Sauce Coated Broccoli
If you are not too fond of raw broccoli crudités, here is a simple way to turning the much despised broccoli into a delicious side. Serve broccoli the Mama Sita way! Watch this video to learn a great way to cook broccoli ahead of time without having mushy... - 85.2238
Raw Chips And Veggie Sauce
1. In a food processing jar take all the ingredients, process for few minutes.
2. Take out the sauce in a bowl and freeze it for 20 minutes.
3. Serve vegetable sauce with crunchy vegetables like cucumber or carrots.
For making onion or... - 84.7483
Basic Tomato Sauce – Part 2: Making The Tangy Sauce
This is the second part of the video which talks about making a tangy tomato sauce. This sauce is not cooked as a result of which it retains the flavor and acidity. It is a tasty and boldly flavoured sauce which goes well with pasta. - 83.1171
Raw Veggie Pizzas- Part 1: Veggie Toppings And Red Tomato Sauce
All you raw food lovers, today chef Darlene is going to show you how to make the toppings for a raw veg pizza. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Veggie Toppings and Red Tomato Sauce for Raw Veg Pizzas. A great recipe everyone should try this... - 81.2385
Tangy Tomato Sauce
If you want to know how to make Tomato Sauce from Scratch, this video is right for you! Tangy Tomato Sauce recipe uses the flavors of garlic and parsley to make a delicious sauce that can be used to serve on a pasta or as a base recipe for other dishes. Try... - 78.7859
Zesty Pan Seared Zucchini With Lemon Caper Sauce
Spice up your supper with this zesty pan seared zucchini dish that comes topped with a generous drizzle of lemon caper sauce. This easy-to-make dish makes for a truly satisfying, quick and healthy summer side dish. Try making this dish. It's likely to become... - 73.6117
Tomato Chipotle With Fresh Prune Sauce
Try tomato chipotle prune sauce and taste one of the outstanding Mexican cuisine even when you are away from Mexico. A very easy to make and versatile tasting dish, it is tomato and prunes combination that you won't forget soon. Chef Keith Snow does justice... - 72.2939
Tasty Tomato Sauce
Want to cook an easy dinner but pressed for time? Try whomping up this easy tomato sauce at home. Very easy and simple to make, you can drizzle this sauce over your pasta dishes, add t to your meat, fish or vegetable dishes, or simple relished as a dip. - 68.8539
Zucchini Noodles With Tomato And Shrimp Sauce
Attention all the Paleo diet followers, here's a recipe that you must give a try. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare these Zucchini Noodles with Tomato and Shrimp Sauce. The dish is very impressive and is should not be missed. - 59.0293
Polenta With Tomato Sauce
If you are bored of the usual, take delight in this super-delicious recipe for Polenta with Tomato Sauce. This Polenta with Tomato Sauce is perfect for a weekend special or to serve for special occasion. Finally you have something delicious, yet simple to... - 50.238
Beets With Horseradish Sauce
In 1-quart casserole, combine onion, lemon juice and pepper.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Stir in beets and 1 tablespoon beet liquid.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes, or until heated... - 49.8251
Tomato Sauce For Snacks
1) In Dutch oven heat cooking oil over medium heat.
2) Stir in onion and garlic.
3) Saute for 5 minutes until soft.
4) Mix the remaining ingredients and stir.
5) Bring to boil and cook uncovered.
6) Cook for about 1 hour stirring... - 49.6724
Spinach Pancakes With Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2) Take a bowl and sieve the flour and salt into it to start preparing the batter.
3) Stir in the egg and half the milk and whip to a smooth paste.
4) Add in the left over milk.
5) Take a frying... - 49.5398
Smothered Duck In Caper Sauce
The smothered duck in caper sauce can be your pick of choice if you are looking for something simple yet pleasing for a small dinner with friends or guests. The duck cooked with bacon drippings in chicken or beef broth is flavored with garlic, capers and... - 49.1754
The Perfect Tomato Sauce
Chop onion with Food Chopper.
Press garlic with Garlic Press.
Combine onion, garlic and oil in 2-quart Generation 11 Saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, 6 to 8 minutes or until onions are translucent.
Chop tomatoes with Food Chopper.
Add... - 49.0816
Snails In Tomato Sauce
Put dormant snails into a large pot, with a heavy top, and moisten with water.
Use enough water to waken the sleeping snails - about 250 ml (8 fl oz) - but not too much to drown them.
Cover and weight the lid well, to prevent finding snails crawling all over... - 48.7609
Broccoli Baked In Mustard Sauce
1. Cut broccoli into 2-inch pieces
2. Grease a shallow baking dish or casserole with butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
4. In a saucepan, melt the butter
5. Stir in the flour and sauté for 2 minutes to make a roux
6. Take pan off... - 48.5385
Baked Salmon Croquettes With Quick Tomato Sauce
Addiction to this Baked Salmon Croquettes With Quick Tomato Sauce recipe is totally legal! It is always prepared with a focus on Salmon. This is the most comforting Main Dish recipe I have come across. Trust me, once you taste this Baked Salmon Croquettes... - 48.5004
Whole Fish In Tomato Sauce
Whole Fish In Tomato Sauce has a nourishing taste. The tomatoe sauce with garam masala powder gives the Whole Fish In Tomato Sauce a dynamic taste. - 48.465
Avocado With Curried Sauce
1) In a bowl, prepare sauce by adding curry powder with garlic and mix with cream and mayonnaise.
2) In the sauce, add Tobasco and season it with salt and pepper. ... - 48.4614
Eggplant Timbales With Fresh Mint Sauce
Eggplant Timbales With Fresh Mint Sauce has an interesting combination of ingredients which gives it a distinct flavor. The dish is easy to make, and the ingredients are also easily available. I often prepare this recipe at home, and i strongly recommend you... - 48.3693
Zucchini With Dill Sauce
Zucchini With Dill Sauce is a delicious yet an easy to prepare dish. The interesting blend of flavors gives this dish a distinct taste. I prepared this Zucchini With Dill Sauce some time back an believe me, i had my guests drooling over it. Don't miss out... - 48.3448
Harvest Vegetables With Parsley Sauce
1. In a skillet, heat the oil and fry leeks for 3 minutes.
2. Stir in other vegetables and cook them at high heat.
3. Cover the pan and cook at low heat for about 5-7 minutes until vegetables are soft.
4. Add little water to the pan and cook the... - 48.0964
Mock Meatballs With Horseradish Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat the rack of the roasting pan with cooking spray.
2) Into a colander, add in the kidney and pinto beans. Wash the beans under cold, running water for a minute. Drain.
3) In an electric blender, add in the... - 47.9741
Salmon Steaks With Cucumber Sauce
Salmon steaks with cucumber sauce is a broiled salmon recipe. Cooked to doneness the salmon is served with a prepared vegetable sauce of celery and cucumber. Made with chicken bouillon for flavor with half and half and egg yolk, the sauce is cooked till thick... - 47.6516
Sweet Tomato Sauce
1. In a large, heavy saucepan, add the pork and stir-fry it over medium flame until lightly golden
2. To this, add the butter, onions and carrots and saute till just limp
3. Add the flour now and blend it well
4. Add the puree, the stock and all the... - 47.6213
Asparagus With Bearnaise Sauce
Asparagus With Bearnaise Sauce is a delicious dish which is also very simple to make. Asparagus With Bearnaise Sauce will certainly add variation to your meal and the ingredients are also easily available. Asparagus With Bearnaise Sauce is a must try. - 47.5666
Basic Fresh Tomato Sauce
1.Peel the tomatoes and cut them in eighths.
2.Take a Dutch oven or large frying pan and cook onions and garlic in olive oil on medium flame until golden.
3.Stir onions while cooking.
4.Put the tomatoes with onions.
5.Also add green... - 47.503
Asparagus With Cheese Sauce
The flavor of this Asparagus With Cheese Sauce recipe is absolutely delicious. Simply flavored with parsley and cheese, this makes a great side dish. You could choose to serve this dish grilled too. Without much effort, the end result is highly favorable! - 47.4581
Lettuce In Cucumber Sauce
1) First, remove and discard damaged outer leaves, if any, from the lettuce.
2) Cut the lettuce into four wedges.
3) On an ovenproof serving dish, place the lettuce and chives.
4) With a kitchen paper, cover and on high power, cook for... - 47.3561
Pasta With Creamy Tomato Sauce
1. In a blender, process ricotta cheese and milk on high speed for 1 minute; scrape down the sides if necessary.
2. Separate 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese and keep aside for garnishing.
3. In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, heat margarine to... - 47.3294
Baked Maccheroni With Winter Tomato Sauce
The Baked Maccheroni With Winter is an an exquisite macaroni dish that your family will fall in love with inno time! This Baked Maccheroni With Winter Tomato Sauce recipe is something that I took from my moms collection of recipes.You just have to try it! - 47.2581
Savory Marrow With Tomato Sauce
Peel the marrow and trim off each end.
Cut in half lengthways and remove the seeds.
Put 300 ml (1/2 pint) water in the pressure cooker, put in the marrow and sprinkle lightly with salt.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 1 minute,... - 47.2114
Microwave Cooked Tomato Sauce
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In 1-qt measure or casserole combine onion, green pepper and butter.
3) Microwave at High 1 to 2 minutes, or until tender.
4) Stir in tomato paste, sugar and seasonings until smooth.
5) Blend in tomato... - 47.1248
Pasta With Sweet Peppers And Tomato Sauce
1. Place the peppers on open fire and roast them.
2. Peel the burnt outer skin of the peppers.
3. De-seed the peppers and cut them into thin strips, 1-inch wide.
4. In a heavy skillet large enough to hold the tomatoes and peppers, heat 2... - 47.076
Vegetable Terrine With Tomato Sauce
Put the onions in a casserole and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add the eggplant (aubergines), garlic powder, mixed herbs, white wine and half the olive oil.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes.
Rinse and seed the bell peppers and remove the... - 47.0669
Potato And Celery With Avgolemono Sauce
1. In a pan place potatoes and add water to cover.
2. Simmer over moderate heat until tender-crisp.
3. Drain and reserve about 3 cups of cooking water.
5. In a pan melt the butter over a medium high flame.Add potatoes, celery, spring onions, parsley,... - 47.0403
Onion Bhajias And Vegetables In A Yogurt And Gram Flour Sauce
To make the bhajia batter, mix the gram flour, chilli powder, salt, bicarbonate of soda, onion slices, green chillies, fresh coriander and water together in a medium-size bowl.
Prepare the yogurt gram flour sauce; in a large bowl, whisk the yogurt with the... - 47.04
Celery Hearts With Spiced Tomato Sauce
1. Seal the top of each heart with a string to hold together.
2. In a wide shallow pan heat boiling water to cover celery hearts.
3. Mix bouillon cubes and 1 teaspoon salt.
4. Add celery and cook covered for 10 to 12 minutes.
5. Chill overnight.
6. Rub... - 46.9816
Rice Puffs With Vegetable Sauce
Combine first 5 ingredients.
With wet hands, shape about 2 tablespoons of the rice mixture around a cheese cube.
Repeat with remaining rice and cheese.
Roll each in crackers.
In a skillet cook 4 or 5 rice puffs in 1/2 inch of hot oil (365°) about 3 minutes... - 46.9799
Layered Mini Omelets With Tomato Sauce
Tomato Sauce and Garnish: In medium saucepan, melt butter; cook onions over medium heat until translucent, 3 to 5 minutes: Add tomatoes, sugar and pepper; bring to boil, uncovered.
Reduce heat; break up tomatoes with fork or potato masher.
Cook, uncovered,... - 46.949
Real Red Catsup
Among many catsup recipes you can use to make catsup, this one yields the most attractive red catsup. It looks so amazing, appetizing and tempting that you can't resist it long. Try this recipe to make real read catsup. - 46.8414
Eggplant In Spicy Tomato Sauce
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Slice the eggplant into halve lengthwise and crosswise into 1 cm (1/2 inch) pieces.
3. Brush 3 tablespoons of the oil on every slice.
4. Take a large broiling tray and arrange the eggplant in single layer.
5.... - 46.7765
Freezer Tomato Sauce
Using metal blade, process garlic until chopped.
Cut onions into chunks, add to garlic, and process with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped.
In an 8-quart pan, cook onion and garlic in olive oil over medium heat until golden (about 15 minutes); stir... - 46.6858
Duck Breasts With Horseradish Sauce
1) Brush the breasts of the duch with the oil.
2) In a small saucepan, place the apple with water to prepare sauce.
3) Cover the pan and cook the apple for... - 46.6771
Tomato Sauce (for Macaroni Etc.)
This is a classic Tomato Sauce, ideal for macaroni and pizza toppings. It is quick and easy to make and simply delicious with the flavors of onion, garlic, vinegar, and spices. - 46.6115
Zucchini Gratin With Tomato Coulis
Preheat your oven to 350Â°F.butter an 8 inch square baking dish with 1 tablespoon of butter.
In a large, heavy skillet, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter and the oil just until the butter foams.
Add the zucchini slices and saute them... - 46.5995
Whole Wheat Stuffed Shells With Tomato Sauce
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the Parmesan cheese until finely grated, keep aside.
2) Then process the bread to make fine crumbs.
3) In a processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the mozzarella cheese until shredded.
4)... - 46.5994
Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a large biwl, combine together the minced beef, onion, herbs, salt and pepper.
3) Bind the mixture with beaten egg.
4) On a well-floured surface, turn out the meat mixture and divide it into 12 pieces... - 46.5496
Homemade Tomato Sauce
1. In a large, deep pan heat oil.
2.Saute the onions, ginger, garlic and chilli for 10-15 minutes until soft.
3. Put in the rest of the ingredients along with some seasoning, then boil for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thicken.
4. Allow to... - 46.5444
Chunky Tomato Sauce
1) Spray a medium-sized skillet with the cooking spray.
2) Heat the skillet over medium-high flame.
3) Add in red pepper, carrots, garlic, basil, marjoram and pepper.
4) Saute well till the vegetables become tender. Add in the tomato sauce and... - 46.4621
Rotini With Roasted Vegetable Sauce
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat 2 baking sheets with no-stick spray.
Place the red peppers, sweet potatoes, squash, eggplant, and mushrooms on 1 of the baking sheets.
Mist with no-stick spray.
Sprinkle lightly with the salt and black pepper.
Slice 1/4" off... - 46.3984
Place hot water in 5-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 18 to 25 minutes, or until boiling.
Dip half the tomatoes in water.
Let stand 30 seconds to 1 1/2 minutes, or until skins begin to loosen.
Plunge tomatoes in cold water.
Remove skins and core.
Cut in... - 46.3656
Joyce's Favorite Tomato Sauce
Place tomato paste and tomatoes in blender; blend until smooth.
Turn mixture into a heavy-bottomed stainless steel pan; bring just to boil.
Reduce heat, add remaining ingredients, and simmer, uncovered, 1 hour or until sauce is well flavored.
Remove bay leaf... - 46.3276
Cauliflower With Tomato Sauce
The cauliflower with tomato sauce is a rich and savory recipe made with cauliflower along with ham. Cooked in white wine along with chicken broth, the cauliflower with tomato sauce is prepared with mushrooms and parsley to taste. meaty with a bite to it, the... - 46.2597
Vegetable Sauce Recipes By Category