- » Vegetable Sauce
Vegetable Sauce Recipes
Vegetable sauce is a type of sauce prepared with one or more vegetables and it is usually known by the name of the main vegetable used in the sauce preparation like tomato sauce, potato sauce, mushroom sauce, onion ... More »
Quick Tomato Sauce
If you are crazy about homemade tomato sauce, then here is something for you. It is one of the staple ingredients, every equipped kitchen should have. If you never prepared this on your own, then don't miss this chance to learn the process as this homemade... - 142.188
Easy Tomato Sauce
If you are addicted to tangy tomatoes, you can have the taste of them always through a tomato sauce. Here is an easy and basic recipe for tomato sauce. Watch how the chef makes use of different vegetables, sweats them and adds garlic, tomatoes and bay leaf... - 137.038
Eggs In Tomato Sauce
This is an amazing recipe of Eggs in Tomato Sauce. It's heavenly delicious and serves great as a meal. You can enjoy the dish with some white bread. So, do try it out. - 133.04
Classic Italian-style Homemade Vegetarian Tomato Sauce
This tangy, spicy tomato sauce will make you say Arrivederci to those grocery store sauces! Make this one time and the grocery brands will never satisfy you again. Since perfection needs patience, this classic tomato sauce takes a couple of hours to simmer... - 129.092
Canned Tomato Sauce
Summer is the right time to buy fully ripe tomatoes and make a great tomato sauce to enjoy year round! - 127.565
Ditalini Pasta With Roasted Tomato Sauce & Goat Cheese
Pasta dishes make such simple and quick meals especially during weeknights. The best thing about pasta is that they make all inclusive one pot meals that easily please the kids. The key ingredient however is the pasta sauce. Why buy store bought pasta sauce... - 123.643
Classic Horseradish Sauce
Why buy bottled sauce off a supermarket shelf when you can make it at home? Chef John makes this classic sauce using simple ingredients that you may already have in your pantry. This homemade horseradish sauce is so much more flavorful, not to forget cheap! - 119.527
Vodka Tomato Sauce Over Pasta
Nothing like making a simple pasta dish for dinner after a busy day at work. Watch this impressive video that shows a fantastic recipe with a fresh tomatoes, onion and a twist of vodka. The video shares some great tips to make a perfect sauce that makes it... - 117.705
Salmon In A Classic Sun-dried Tomato Sauce
Gotta love the Mediterranean seafood dishes, right? We sure do! This entire dish will be done under 20 mins as the salmon cooks quickly. Serve this Salmon with Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce with a side salad and baguette bread for a perfectly balanced meal. Muy... - 117.403
Tomato Stuffed With Rich Cucumber Sauce
This recipe will make you instantly go mad !!! This video prepares one the most outstanding stuff tomato. It is filled with a cool cream sauce made from cashew, sprouts, onion and cucumber. It brings in a heavenly experience. Serve as a entree and your... - 115.488
Basic All-purpose Tomato Sauce
For most of us, a bottle of classic Italian- style tomato sauce is a basic and must-have ingredient in the kitchen. Almost every other dish we know how to cook needs tomato sauce. Why buy the bottled sauce when you can make several bottles of this delicious... - 114.684
1. In a pan, heat the olive oil and saute the onions till translucent.
2. Add the garlic and saute for 1 1/2 minutes.
3. Add the basil leaves, dry oregano, pepper and salt and stir.
4. Add the water and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
5. Add the crushed... - 109.209
Easy And Homemade Tomato Sauce
1. In blender put canned tomatoes. Pulse or about 20-30 second to make it saucy.
2. Place a sauce pan over medium heat, pour oil, and sauté onion, and garlic in it for 5 minutes or until soften.
3. Add tomato paste and stir it well. Cook for 1... - 105.609
Meatballs With Tomato Sauce
For the ones fond of meatballs with sauce, here is a recipe to make flavorful and green meatballs. Check out Stacey as she makes meatballs with ground beef and some exotic spicy seasonings and also an equally flavorful sauce to accompany them. Sheer Nirvana! - 105.54
Healthy Homemade Tomato Sauce
Want to learn how to make basic tomato sauce at home, the healthy way? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze everyone with your homemade sauce. No more running to the store! - 103.48
Fresh Tomato Sauce
What better way to use up your bright, fresh summer heirloom tomatoes than pulp them to make scrummy sauce? Rich and delicious, this classic Italian delight takes not more than 30 minutes to make. Toss them with hot pasta or use them in your casserole for a... - 103.057
Homemade Tomato Sauce
One of the best ways to kick-up the deliciousness of any dish is to top them with loads of tomato ketchup. And when prepared at home using fresh tomatoes, they taste even better. Chef Keith Snow shows how you can pulp your garden-fresh tomatoes to make... - 103.001
Farm To Table Series - Tomato Sauce Garlic And Basil
1. Heat a pan of water and blanch the tomatoes in it for 2-3 minutes.
2. Let the tomatoes cool and remove the skin.
3. Puree the tomato in a tomato mill or the blender or using your hands.
4. Heat a pan with oil and saute the garlic for 2-3 minutes.
5.... - 102.325
Nothing like some tomato sauce to dip your fries into or anything for that matter. This video shows how to go about making a nice quality tomato sauce in your kitchen. A quality video to watch! - 100.147
Kelp Noodles With Tomato Sauce
Noodles can make great dinner and a healthy one is sheer nutritious delight. Health chef Santiago shows how to make raw and spicy tomato sauce along with Kelp noodles to serve. Freshness and goodness from healthy and raw noodles. - 98.0104
Homemade Raw And Organic Tomato Sauce
How many of us actually make tomato sauce at home? Most of us prefer to buy it canned from the supermarket. But canned sauces have a large amount of preservatives and flavorings in them. When it’s raw, it’s real! If you are on the path of healthy, natural... - 97.5828
Try the tongue tickling Greek delight Yiouvarlakia and enjoy a sumptuous treat in minutes. Treat your loved ones with the mix of meatballs and tomatoes and soon it will prove to be an irresistible favorite among everyone. With Eva you can pick such novel... - 96.7676
Raw Lasagna - Part 2 - Raw Tomato Sauce
Hail the raw food revolution! This raw tomato sauce can easily put the bottled tomato sauce industry out of business. This could easily be the best raw and vegan tomato sauce recipe of all time. For all the newbies in the world of raw food cooking, this... - 87.9293
Raw Chips And Veggie Sauce
1. In a food processing jar take all the ingredients, process for few minutes.
2. Take out the sauce in a bowl and freeze it for 20 minutes.
3. Serve vegetable sauce with crunchy vegetables like cucumber or carrots.
For making onion or... - 86.4306
Raw Veggie Pizzas- Part 1: Veggie Toppings And Red Tomato Sauce
All you raw food lovers, today chef Darlene is going to show you how to make the toppings for a raw veg pizza. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Veggie Toppings and Red Tomato Sauce for Raw Veg Pizzas. A great recipe everyone should try this... - 82.9486
Tomato Chipotle With Fresh Prune Sauce
Try tomato chipotle prune sauce and taste one of the outstanding Mexican cuisine even when you are away from Mexico. A very easy to make and versatile tasting dish, it is tomato and prunes combination that you won't forget soon. Chef Keith Snow does justice... - 75.6236
Tasty Tomato Sauce
Want to cook an easy dinner but pressed for time? Try whomping up this easy tomato sauce at home. Very easy and simple to make, you can drizzle this sauce over your pasta dishes, add t to your meat, fish or vegetable dishes, or simple relished as a dip. - 72.1009
Zucchini Noodles With Tomato And Shrimp Sauce
Attention all the Paleo diet followers, here's a recipe that you must give a try. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare these Zucchini Noodles with Tomato and Shrimp Sauce. The dish is very impressive and is should not be missed. - 60.7203
Snails In Tomato Sauce
Put dormant snails into a large pot, with a heavy top, and moisten with water.
Use enough water to waken the sleeping snails - about 250 ml (8 fl oz) - but not too much to drown them.
Cover and weight the lid well, to prevent finding snails crawling all over... - 49.1737
Pasta With Sweet Peppers And Tomato Sauce
1. Place the peppers on open fire and roast them.
2. Peel the burnt outer skin of the peppers.
3. De-seed the peppers and cut them into thin strips, 1-inch wide.
4. In a heavy skillet large enough to hold the tomatoes and peppers, heat 2... - 49.0653
Pasta With Creamy Tomato Sauce
1. In a blender, process ricotta cheese and milk on high speed for 1 minute; scrape down the sides if necessary.
2. Separate 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese and keep aside for garnishing.
3. In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, heat margarine to... - 48.4381
Place hot water in 5-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 18 to 25 minutes, or until boiling.
Dip half the tomatoes in water.
Let stand 30 seconds to 1 1/2 minutes, or until skins begin to loosen.
Plunge tomatoes in cold water.
Remove skins and core.
Cut in... - 48.1946
Pasta Shells Stuffed With Cheese In A Creamy Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the oven and grease the baking dish.
2) Cook the pasta shells in a pot of salted, boiling water for about 10 minutes or until tender. Rinse the pasta under cold water, drain and set aside.
3) In a bowl, mix together ricotta,... - 47.1776
Clams And Mussels With Vegetable Sauce
1) In a microwavable pie-plate of 9 inches, combine together the wine (or vermouth), vegetables, thyme, butter, salt and pepper.
2) Use vented plastic wrap to cover the plate and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes, till the vegetables are tender,... - 46.8157
Stockpot Tomato Sauce
1) In a kettle or a stockpot, heat oil.
2) Sauté pepper, garlic and onions in the oil until the onions turn transparent (add some water, if needed, to prevent scorching).
3) Mix the rest of the ingredients together.
4) Simmer the mixture for 30 to 45... - 46.6871
Tomato Cook-in Sauce
1) Peel off the onions, and chop. Place aside.
2) Wash the celery and slice. Place aside.
3) Remove the skin off the tomatoes and cut into halves.
4) In a small bowl, dissolve cornflour in stock. Place aside.
5) In a pan, heat up oil... - 46.5797
Rice Puffs With Vegetable Sauce
Combine first 5 ingredients.
With wet hands, shape about 2 tablespoons of the rice mixture around a cheese cube.
Repeat with remaining rice and cheese.
Roll each in crackers.
In a skillet cook 4 or 5 rice puffs in 1/2 inch of hot oil (365°) about 3 minutes... - 46.4516
Bagwell's Vegetable Terrine With Tomato Sauce
1. Remove and discard stems from spinach.
2. Wash leaves carefully, blanch in boiling hot water until leaves are just flexible but haven't lost their color and drain well.
3. Generously coat a 9-by-5-by-2 3/4-inch loaf pan with olive oil and... - 46.432
Chicken With Tomato Sauce And Butter
Place the garlic, ginger, onion, green chili, parsley, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in the container of an electric blender.
Add a tablespoon of water and blend at high speed until you have a smooth paste.
(You may need to stop the blender and scrape down... - 46.4007
Harvest Vegetables With Parsley Sauce
1. In a skillet, heat the oil and fry leeks for 3 minutes.
2. Stir in other vegetables and cook them at high heat.
3. Cover the pan and cook at low heat for about 5-7 minutes until vegetables are soft.
4. Add little water to the pan and cook the... - 46.144
Real Red Catsup
Among many catsup recipes you can use to make catsup, this one yields the most attractive red catsup. It looks so amazing, appetizing and tempting that you can't resist it long. Try this recipe to make real read catsup. - 45.8524
Pigeons In Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2) In a flameproof casserole dish, saute the garlic and pigeons in bacon fat over a low heat, until browned.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients and bring to the boil.
4) Cover and cook... - 45.7624
Rotini With Roasted Vegetable Sauce
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat 2 baking sheets with no-stick spray.
Place the red peppers, sweet potatoes, squash, eggplant, and mushrooms on 1 of the baking sheets.
Mist with no-stick spray.
Sprinkle lightly with the salt and black pepper.
Slice 1/4" off... - 45.7537
Spaghetti With Tomato Sauce
1. In a pan, boil salt water and add the spaghetti. Cook rapidly for 12 minutes or until tender.
2. To start with, prepare the tomato sauce. In a saucepan, melt butter and add onion plus carrot. Saute for 5 minutes until soft.
3. Add in... - 45.6887
Tofu Squares With Mushroom Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Attach a metal blade to the work bowl of a food processor and then process bread, torn into pieces, until coarsely chopped.
3) Stir in green onions and celery and process them into 1-inch pieces,... - 45.4856
Shrimp Balls In Vegetable Sauce
1) Chop the shrimps (reserving 6).
2) Cut the 6 shrimps into half.
3) Soak the bread and mash.
4) In a bowl, mix together the potatoes, beef, chopped shrimp, salt, pepper and egg.
5) Shape 1 tablespoon of mixture into walnut sized... - 45.4458
Ginger Turkey With Spicy Tomato Sauce
1. Cut the turkey into 1-inch strips.
2. In a large bowl, tip in the ½ cup of yoghurt and add the meat to the bowl
3. Mix well and set aside to marinate for two to three hours or till required
4. In another bowl, mix the rest of the yoghurt,... - 45.4458
Fish Balls In Tomato Sauce
1) Take fillets and score them lengthwise and crosswise.
2) Chop them into bite-sized pieces and combine with salt, black pepper, sesame oil and cornstarch.
3) Keep aside for 20 minutes.
4) Slice onion into bite-size pieces.
5) In a pan,... - 45.2574
Onion Bhajias And Vegetables In A Yogurt And Gram Flour Sauce
To make the bhajia batter, mix the gram flour, chilli powder, salt, bicarbonate of soda, onion slices, green chillies, fresh coriander and water together in a medium-size bowl.
Prepare the yogurt gram flour sauce; in a large bowl, whisk the yogurt with the... - 45.1181
Home Cooked Tomato Sauce
1) In a 8 quart kettle, combine all the ingredients together and bring to a boil.
2) Simmer uncovered over a very low heat for about 6 1/2 hours, or until the tomato pulp is thoroughly cooked, stirring occasionally.
3) Stir in some more water, if... - 45.0618
Cavatelli With Simmered Vegetable Sauce
Heat 1/4 cup of the chicken broth in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add garlic and onions.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add liquid if necessary during this process.
Add tomatoes, the remaining 1/4 cup broth, tomato paste, sugar, oregano,... - 45.045
Artichoke Filled Pasta With Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the pasta shells in a pot of boiling, salted water for 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3) In a skillet, heat oil, saute garlic and onions over medium flame. When they turn soft, add in the artichokes... - 44.8638
Curried Meat Balls In Vegetable Sauce
1) Wash the cabbage and shred.
2) Chop the onions and peppers.
3) Wash the potatoes and dice them.
4) Take the beef, breadcrumbs, onion, salt, curry powder, pepper and egg in a bowl. Mix them well.
5) Shape this mixture into small... - 44.6221
Joyce's Favorite Tomato Sauce
Place tomato paste and tomatoes in blender; blend until smooth.
Turn mixture into a heavy-bottomed stainless steel pan; bring just to boil.
Reduce heat, add remaining ingredients, and simmer, uncovered, 1 hour or until sauce is well flavored.
Remove bay leaf... - 44.6217
Ravioli With Homemade Tomato Sauce
1) Use food processor, to prepare tomato sauce by processing garlic until coarsely chopped.
2) Add basil to coarsely chop in the processor.
3) Fold in tomatoes, tomato paste, salad dressing, vinegar and pepper and process thoroughly by using... - 44.6176
Vegetables In A Pasanda Style Sauce
Whisk the yogurt with a fork or a whisk and set aside.
In a saucepan dry roast the ground almonds and poppy seeds, shaking the pan continuously, for about 1 minute.
Remove from the heat and pour on to the yogurt.
Then add the garlic, ginger, turmeric, chilli... - 44.6085
Whiting With Cockle And Horseradish Sauce
1) Adjust the oven on to Gas Mark 3/325°F/170°C.
2) Fillet the whiting by chopping off their heads and tails, their fins and gills and slicing down each side of the backbone to make 2 fillets.
3) These may be skinned if you desire.
4)... - 44.5361
Creamy Vegetable Sauce
1) Use a medium skillet to coat with cooking spray.
2) Place the skillet over medium heat until hot.
3) Add carrots, zucchini, and green onions to sautÃ© until the vegetables are tender. Place aside.
4) In a medium saucepan, add... - 44.5271
Vegetables In A Rich Creamy Sauce
Blend the yogurt, tomato puree, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt, coriander, cumin, ground almonds and water in a medium-size mixing bowl and set aside.
Heat the unsalted butter and oil in a karahi or deep frying pan.
Add the onion and mustard... - 44.4773
Meat Balls In Tomato Sauce
1) To make the tomato sauce, first heat oil in the saucepan.
2) Add in the garlic and onions. Saute till they become a light golden brown.
3) Add in the tomato puree along with salt, pepper, bayleaf and sugar.
4) Let the mixture come to a boil.
5)... - 44.3155
Zucchini And Pasta In Tomato Sauce
1.Take a large skillet, oil it using a vegetable cooking spray.
2.Put oil in it and heat; once done, stir in onion, garlic, parsley, basil and oregano.
3.Saute the vegetables for 2-3 minutes till onion gets soft.
4.Put tomatoes, juice, wine, tomato... - 44.2057
Spinach Potato Gnocchi With Uncooked Fresh Tomato Sauce
1. To prepare the sauce, in a large, nonmetal bowl mix all the sauce ingredients well, cover the bowl tightly and refrigerate the sauce for 2 hours.
2. In a large pot cover the potatoes with cold water, bring to a boil and cook the potatoes until they... - 44.0639
Basic Tomato Sauce
1) Use a medium heavy saucepan, to sauté onion and garlic in oil.
2) Place over low heat to cook by frequent stirring until the onion turns tender and aromatic, for 6 to 8 minutes.
3) Use a food processor or blender, to puree tomatoes.
4) Fold in... - 43.981
Bow Ties With Eggplant Sauce
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large heavy saucepan over medium heat.
Add garlic, onion, and cayenne pepper.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add the eggplant, reduce heat to low, and continue cooking and stirring until it begins to... - 43.9558
Baked Fillets In Tomato Sauce
1. Clean, wash, fillet and skin fish.
2. Place in a well-greased baking dish.
3. Chop onions, capsicum (remove seeds) and celery. 4. Blanch tomatoes and make a puree.
5. Melt fat. Add onions, celery and capsicum. Cook until tender but not brown.
6. Blend in... - 43.8934
Fusilli & Vegetables In Creamy Sauce
1 In a pan, heat the oil.
2 Add the garlic and saute for a few seconds.
3 Add the chili flakes and stir for one minute.
4 Mix in all the vegetables and stir fry for another minute.
5 Blend in the milk, cream, cheese and salt and cook until it... - 43.8911
Halibut In Vegetable Sauce
To partially thaw halibut, place frozen fillets in a 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 30% power (MEDIUM-LOW) for 8 minutes.
On a cutting board crosswise cut partially thawed fillets into four portions.
Return fish to the baking dish.
Cover... - 43.7616
Broccoli A'la Schtick With Mustard Sauce
1) Allow broccoli to be cooked until just tender.
2) Drain the liquid when done.
3) For the mustard sauce, melt butter and sautÃ© onion in it until tender.
4) Mix in flour.
5) Slowly pour in milk and chicken stock and stir cook the mixture until... - 43.3817
1 In an electric blender, puree undrained Italian tomatoes.
2 In a large saucepan, heat oil.
3 Saute onion and garlic until golden-brown for about 5 minutes.
4 Add in the pureed tomato, tomato paste, 1 1/2 cups water, the parsley, salt,... - 43.3046
Fried Green Tomatoes With Creamy Remoulade Sauce
1.In a food processor combine PHILADELPHIA Cooking Cream-Original, dijon, barbecue sauce, worchestire sauce, parsley, scallions and lemon juice. Blend well and place in refrigerator.
2.Slice tomatoes in 1/2" slices and season both sides with salt and... - 43.1676
Rigatoni With Roasted Tomato Sauce
1) Cook the rigatoni al dente for about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) Grill the plum tomatoes until charred and soft, for about 15 minutes. Allow to cool.
3) In a blender, puree the grilled tomatoes.
4) In a skillet, heat oil, saute garlic till... - 42.9999
Nathalie's Tomato Sauce
1 In a heavy saucepan, heat the oil.
2 Add in the onions and cook until soft.
3 Add in garlic, and cook briefly.
4 Add in the tomatoes along with their juice, tomato paste, oregano, basil, thyme, sugar, and salt and pepper to taste.
5 Bring... - 42.9241
Sirloin Steak In A Tomato And Caper Sauce
1) Take a frying pan and heat it.
2) Now, pour in the olive oil. Add the steaks and fry both the sides until they turn golden brown. Remove only the steaks from the pan and set them aside on a plate.
3) Put in the garlic, capers, anchovies and half... - 42.7563
There have been many recipes to make the catsup. This recipe is one of the most old, tried and tested one. You should try this one if you are a fan of the old time recipe. - 42.6911
Steamed Vegetables With Garlic-lemon Sauce
Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a steamer.
Place carrots, yellow summer squash, and broccoli in a steamer basket or colander and steam, covered, for 8 minutes, or until just tender.
Remove from steamer and set aside.
Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in... - 42.6868
Vegetable Ring Mold With Mushrooms In Sauce
Put the carrot puree in a casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Pour the puree into a colander.
Rinse the casserole and put the celeriac puree into it.
Micro wave, uncovered, on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Pour the carrot puree into a small bowl and... - 42.6214
Vegan Tomato Sauce
1. In a pan, heat the oil, put in the onion and garlic and fry gently until soft.
2. Add tomatoes, sugar, salt, pepper, tomato puree, bay leaves and stock. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until quite thick, stirring occasionally.
3. Discard the bay... - 42.1828
Pasta With Fresh Tomato Sauce
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite.
While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add garlic and cook over medium heat until fragrant, 1 minute.
Add tomatoes and cook, stirring frequently, until tomatoes are... - 42.0472
Beef Pot Roast With Horseradish Sauce
Wash and chop the leek.
Peel the carrots and cut into sticks.
Peel the onion and stud with the cloves.
Put the meat in a saucepan and add the salt, celery salt, bay leaf, leek, carrots and onion.
Pour over the water and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 1 1/4-2... - 41.9913
1) In the container of the electric blender, add all ingredients.
2) Blend all ingredients together to a smooth paste.
3) Transfer to a bowl and allow chilling inside refrigerator.
4) Serve avocado sauce with fresh salad. - 41.6794
Red Snapper With Vegetable Sauce
If fish fillets are large, cut into 5 serving pieces.
Cook and stir carrots, onion, celery, garlic, chicken bouillon and rosemary in margarine in 10-inch skillet over medium heatjust until carrots are crisp-tender, about 10 minutes.
Place fish on... - 41.6032
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls With Tomato Sauce
1) Into a large kettle of boiling water, drop the cabbage and cook it for 4 to 8 minutes, till the outer leaves comes off easily.
2) Drain the cabbage and let it cool. Then remove 8 of the large outer leaves.
3) Discard the hard inner core and chop the... - 41.5215
Fresh Tomato Sauce
1. In a large heavy, based saucepan heat oil and fry onion, bacon, garlic (if used) and carrot with cover for about 7 minutes shaking pan frequently.
2. Stir in flour then tomatoes and tomato paste and gradually blend in stock or water.
3. With... - 41.4502
Fresh Tomato Sauce With Chicken Stock
1. In a large heavy saucepan, melt butter over a medium heat.
2. Add the chopped bacon and sautÃ© to render fat.
3. Add the sliced onion and carrot and sautÃ© for another 5 minutes or so until limp.
4. Add tomatoes to the pan and sautÃ© until... - 41.432
Grandma Benvenuto S Tomato Sauce
In a very large, heavy-bottomed saucepan or Dutch oven heat olive oil.
Stir in sausage, reduce heat and cook for 30 minutes.
Add ground beef, garlic, pepper, and onion.
Turn up heat and brown meat quickly.
Place tomato paste and tomatoes in blender and blend... - 41.4186
Quick Tomato Sauce
1. Prepare apple and onion by peeling and grating them.
2. In a pan, heat butter, fry onion for a few minutes and then fry apple.
3. Add tomato paste and cornflour, blended with water and seasonings and let it boil stirring such that smooth and... - 41.3317
Tomato Sauce With Dried Basil
1) In a saucepan, blend the tomato paste and water together.
2) Stir in the diced tomatoes, olive oil, and garlic.
3) Simmer for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until volume is reduced to about 1/3.
4) Discard the garlic, then whirl the mixture... - 41.1809
Vegetables In A Tangy Sauce
Boil the toor dhaal in the 300 ml (1 1/2 pint) water until soft but not mushy and set aside.
Mix together the yogurt, tomato puree, tamarind paste, the 150 ml (1/4 pint) water, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, sugar, salt, cumin and coriander together in bowl... - 41.1757
1) Melt the butter in a heavy 8-inch skillet over medium heat
2) When the foam has subsided, add the onions and cook them, stirring occasionally, for 2 or 3 minutes
3) Stir in the flour and continue to cook for about 8 minutes longer, stirring... - 41.1575
Tomato Sauce With Ricotta And Herbs
1) Use a large skillet, to sauté onions and garlic in oil over medium-high heat until tender.
2) Add remaining ingredients to stir in except cheese.
3) Cook the ingredients over medium-high heat by frequent stirring for 10 to 15 minutes, or until... - 41.095
Spaghettini With Whole Tomato Sauce
1. Cook the spaghetti according to the manufacturers instructions
2. Over a low heat, heat the oil
3. Add the garlic to the pan and sauté till it’s lightly browned
4. Add tomatoes to the pan
5. Cook over high heat to reduce the liquid... - 41.0772
Chicken Breasts In Herbed Tomato Sauce
1) In a 10" skillet gently brown the chicken for 10 min in the butter or margarine.
2) Stir in the dried onion, tomato soup, water, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper.
3) Simmer covered for 20 min or until the chicken is cooked.
4) Remove the chicken ... - 41.0391
Fresh Tomato Sauce With Sesame Oil
1) In a food processor, finely blend the tomatoes and onion.
2) In a shallow microwavable casserole, pour the tomato-onion puree, add sesame oil, vinegar, sugar, bay leaf, thyme and microwave covered for 3 minutes.
3) Fold in the mixture... - 41.0029
Cannelloni With Tomato Eggplant Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Rinse the spinach, but do not pat dry it.
3) In a small skillet, cook the spinach, covered, over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes or till the leaves start to wilt. Allow to cool for a... - 40.9933
Vegetable Sauce Fish Fillets
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Arrange fish fillets in a single layer in a 10-inch skillet.
Combine chopped tomato, celery, parsley, green onion, salt, and rosemary.
Top fillets with the tomato mixture.
Dot each fillet with 1/2 teaspoon of the butter or... - 40.9731
Pasta With Vegetable Sauce
1.Take a Dutch oven or a large sized skillet; put oil in it and heat.
2.Add garlic and onion to it and stir well.
3.Put cloves, fennel bulb, green pepper, red pepper, yellow pepper, mushrooms, tomatoes, tomato juice, thyme, basil, parsley.
4.Mix well... - 40.9721
Steamed Monkfish With Vegetable Sauce
Cut white part of leeks into julienne strips; discard green tops.
Place julienned leeks, water, wine and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine in bottom of a steamer.
Cover; simmer about 8 minutes.
Rinse fillets; cut into 4 or 5 servings.
Lightly season each... - 40.9548
Vegetable Sauce Recipes By Category