- » Vegetable Sauce
Vegetable Sauce Recipes
Vegetable sauce is a type of sauce prepared with one or more vegetables and it is usually known by the name of the main vegetable used in the sauce preparation like tomato sauce, potato sauce, mushroom sauce, onion ... More »
Raw Chips And Veggie Sauce
1. In a food processing jar take all the ingredients, process for few minutes.
2. Take out the sauce in a bowl and freeze it for 20 minutes.
3. Serve vegetable sauce with crunchy vegetables like cucumber or carrots.
For making onion or... - 86.4306
Clams And Mussels With Vegetable Sauce
1) In a microwavable pie-plate of 9 inches, combine together the wine (or vermouth), vegetables, thyme, butter, salt and pepper.
2) Use vented plastic wrap to cover the plate and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes, till the vegetables are tender,... - 46.8157
Rice Puffs With Vegetable Sauce
Combine first 5 ingredients.
With wet hands, shape about 2 tablespoons of the rice mixture around a cheese cube.
Repeat with remaining rice and cheese.
Roll each in crackers.
In a skillet cook 4 or 5 rice puffs in 1/2 inch of hot oil (365°) about 3 minutes... - 46.4516
Harvest Vegetables With Parsley Sauce
1. In a skillet, heat the oil and fry leeks for 3 minutes.
2. Stir in other vegetables and cook them at high heat.
3. Cover the pan and cook at low heat for about 5-7 minutes until vegetables are soft.
4. Add little water to the pan and cook the... - 46.144
Real Red Catsup
Among many catsup recipes you can use to make catsup, this one yields the most attractive red catsup. It looks so amazing, appetizing and tempting that you can't resist it long. Try this recipe to make real read catsup. - 45.8524
Rotini With Roasted Vegetable Sauce
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat 2 baking sheets with no-stick spray.
Place the red peppers, sweet potatoes, squash, eggplant, and mushrooms on 1 of the baking sheets.
Mist with no-stick spray.
Sprinkle lightly with the salt and black pepper.
Slice 1/4" off... - 45.7537
Shrimp Balls In Vegetable Sauce
1) Chop the shrimps (reserving 6).
2) Cut the 6 shrimps into half.
3) Soak the bread and mash.
4) In a bowl, mix together the potatoes, beef, chopped shrimp, salt, pepper and egg.
5) Shape 1 tablespoon of mixture into walnut sized... - 45.4458
Onion Bhajias And Vegetables In A Yogurt And Gram Flour Sauce
To make the bhajia batter, mix the gram flour, chilli powder, salt, bicarbonate of soda, onion slices, green chillies, fresh coriander and water together in a medium-size bowl.
Prepare the yogurt gram flour sauce; in a large bowl, whisk the yogurt with the... - 45.1181
Cavatelli With Simmered Vegetable Sauce
Heat 1/4 cup of the chicken broth in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add garlic and onions.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add liquid if necessary during this process.
Add tomatoes, the remaining 1/4 cup broth, tomato paste, sugar, oregano,... - 45.045
Curried Meat Balls In Vegetable Sauce
1) Wash the cabbage and shred.
2) Chop the onions and peppers.
3) Wash the potatoes and dice them.
4) Take the beef, breadcrumbs, onion, salt, curry powder, pepper and egg in a bowl. Mix them well.
5) Shape this mixture into small... - 44.6221
Vegetables In A Pasanda Style Sauce
Whisk the yogurt with a fork or a whisk and set aside.
In a saucepan dry roast the ground almonds and poppy seeds, shaking the pan continuously, for about 1 minute.
Remove from the heat and pour on to the yogurt.
Then add the garlic, ginger, turmeric, chilli... - 44.6085
Creamy Vegetable Sauce
1) Use a medium skillet to coat with cooking spray.
2) Place the skillet over medium heat until hot.
3) Add carrots, zucchini, and green onions to sautÃ© until the vegetables are tender. Place aside.
4) In a medium saucepan, add... - 44.5271
Vegetables In A Rich Creamy Sauce
Blend the yogurt, tomato puree, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt, coriander, cumin, ground almonds and water in a medium-size mixing bowl and set aside.
Heat the unsalted butter and oil in a karahi or deep frying pan.
Add the onion and mustard... - 44.4773
Fusilli & Vegetables In Creamy Sauce
1 In a pan, heat the oil.
2 Add the garlic and saute for a few seconds.
3 Add the chili flakes and stir for one minute.
4 Mix in all the vegetables and stir fry for another minute.
5 Blend in the milk, cream, cheese and salt and cook until it... - 43.8911
Halibut In Vegetable Sauce
To partially thaw halibut, place frozen fillets in a 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 30% power (MEDIUM-LOW) for 8 minutes.
On a cutting board crosswise cut partially thawed fillets into four portions.
Return fish to the baking dish.
Cover... - 43.7616
There have been many recipes to make the catsup. This recipe is one of the most old, tried and tested one. You should try this one if you are a fan of the old time recipe. - 42.6911
Steamed Vegetables With Garlic-lemon Sauce
Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a steamer.
Place carrots, yellow summer squash, and broccoli in a steamer basket or colander and steam, covered, for 8 minutes, or until just tender.
Remove from steamer and set aside.
Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in... - 42.6868
Vegetable Ring Mold With Mushrooms In Sauce
Put the carrot puree in a casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Pour the puree into a colander.
Rinse the casserole and put the celeriac puree into it.
Micro wave, uncovered, on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Pour the carrot puree into a small bowl and... - 42.6214
Red Snapper With Vegetable Sauce
If fish fillets are large, cut into 5 serving pieces.
Cook and stir carrots, onion, celery, garlic, chicken bouillon and rosemary in margarine in 10-inch skillet over medium heatjust until carrots are crisp-tender, about 10 minutes.
Place fish on... - 41.6032
Vegetables In A Tangy Sauce
Boil the toor dhaal in the 300 ml (1 1/2 pint) water until soft but not mushy and set aside.
Mix together the yogurt, tomato puree, tamarind paste, the 150 ml (1/4 pint) water, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, sugar, salt, cumin and coriander together in bowl... - 41.1757
Vegetable Sauce Fish Fillets
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Arrange fish fillets in a single layer in a 10-inch skillet.
Combine chopped tomato, celery, parsley, green onion, salt, and rosemary.
Top fillets with the tomato mixture.
Dot each fillet with 1/2 teaspoon of the butter or... - 40.9731
Steamed Monkfish With Vegetable Sauce
Cut white part of leeks into julienne strips; discard green tops.
Place julienned leeks, water, wine and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine in bottom of a steamer.
Cover; simmer about 8 minutes.
Rinse fillets; cut into 4 or 5 servings.
Lightly season each... - 40.9548
Fresh Vegetable Sauce
Cut off broccoli buds; set aside.
Cut broccoli stalks crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
In large covered saucepan cook broccoli stalks, cauliflowerets, and fennel in small amount of boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
Add broccoli buds and squash; return... - 40.9365
Chicken With Vegetable Sauce
1. Put 25 g (1 oz) of the butter into a large ovenproof casserole. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute until the butter melts. Add the carrots, leeks and celery, stir well and cover with a lid or cling film and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes until the vegetables... - 40.7927
Chicken And Vegetables In Rose Sauce
1. In a 9-inch skillet, combine oil and margarine
2. Heat gently over medium heat till hot
3. Add the chicken pieces to the pan and sautÃ© over gentle heat till lightly browned on all sides
4. Sprinkle the pieces with salt and pepper
5.... - 40.694
Veal Roast With Vegetable Sauce
Using a large dutch oven, saute onion and carrot in oil until limp.
Push to the sides of the pan.
Season meat with salt and pepper and brown all sides.
Add garlic, bay leaf, parsley, tarragon, chicken stock, and vinegar.
Cover and simmer 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or... - 40.4371
Vegetables With Holiday Sauce
1) Take a skillet and cook carrots and Brussels sprouts in it.
2) In another saucepan, melt butter and cook onion until tender.
3) Add consommÃ©, apple juice, lemon juice, cornstarch and brown sugar. Stir and cook the mixture until it is adequately... - 40.4275
Steaks With Vegetable Sauce
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Heat half of oil in saucepan.
Cook jalapeno peppers, onions and yellow pepper 3 to 4 minutes over medium heat.
Mix in tomatoes and zucchini; cover and cook 5 to 6 minutes.
Mix in pineapple, season and add cumin, oregano and... - 40.2706
Vegetables With Vinaigrette Sauce
Combine all ingredients for vinaigrette sauce in a blender and blend for 3-4 minutes until creamy, pour into a jar, cover and chill for 25-30 minutes.
Makes about 3/4 cup (185 ml).
In separate pans of boiling water cook potatoes and beans for 12-15... - 39.5128
Sole With Spicy Vegetable Sauce
In 1-quart casserole, combine tomatoes, zucchini, onions, chili sauce, salt, cumin and chili powder.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until zucchini is tender, stirring once.
Sprinkle each fillet with 1/2... - 39.3247
Scallops With Vegetable Sauce
In a large skillet, heat the oil, and saute the onion, garlic, and green pepper until slightly wilted.
Add all the remaining ingredients except the scallops.
Simmer uncovered until the vegetables are tender and the tomatoes are reduced to a sauce, about 20... - 38.9941
Country Vegetable Sauce
1. Melt the butter, add the onion and sugar, cook gently for 5 minutes.
2. Add the turnip, carrots and celery and stir. Cover with a piece of damp greaseproof paper, then cover with the lid and cook gently for 10 minutes until the vegetables are just... - 38.3211
Fish In Vegetable Sauce
Place butter in a 7 by 11 inch baking dish.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 30 seconds.
Separate onion rings and stir into butter.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 3 minutes.
Add mushrooms, tomato, oregano, and chili sauce; stir... - 37.9548
Red Snapper With Vegetable Sauce
In saucepan cook onion, celery, green pepper, carrot, and garlic in oil for 5 minutes.
Add undrained tomatoes, wine, dill, parsley, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
Mean while, drizzle inside of fish with lemon juice; sprinkle with salt and... - 36.4328
Root Vegetables In Parsley Sauce
1) Cut the parsnip, swede and carrots into similar pieces, boil in boiling salted water until just tender for about 5 min; drain well and reserve about 85 ml of the stock.
2) In a small pan, stir in the flour and cook for 2-3 min, pour the... - 36.3698
Casserole Roasted Pork With Vegetable Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. In a large roasting pan with a cover, heat the oil over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the pork roast and brown it on all sides, turning it frequently—about 10 minutes. Remove the roast to a platter.
2. Lower the... - 35.9898
Vegetables With Buttermilk Sauce
1. In a saucepan, combine first 5 ingredients, boil and simmer for 10 minutes
2. Now add onions and cook for about 1 minute, then drain the vegetables
3. Transfer vegetables to a serving dish
4. Serve with Buttermilk Sauce - 35.232
Fresh Vegetable Sauce
In food processor or blender container, combine tomatoes, carrots, onion, parsley and garlic.
Process until smooth.
Pour into 1-quart casserole.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High for 15 to 20 minutes, or until slightly thickened, stirring 2 or... - 35.1704
Vegetable Taco Sauce
In large nonstick skillet or saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; add onions, garlic and carrots and cook for 5 minutes or until tender, stirring often.
Add tomatoes, beans, green chili (if using), chili powder, cumin and hot pepper flakes.
Season to taste... - 34.9325
Easy Vegetable Sauce
1. In a medium size saucepan, melt the margarine or butter over a medium flame.
2. When melted, blend in the flour and saute until it forms a sandy paste.
3. Combine the milk and broth and gradually add to the flour paste in the pan, stirring... - 34.416
Chicken With Vegetable Sauce
1. Season chickens inside and out. Brush with melted butter and soy sauce. Place chickens with breast up on a rack in a roasting pan.
2. Bake in a 350°F oven for 45 minutes for small and 1 hour for large chickens.
3. Vegetable sauce: Wash and cut celery and... - 34.3759
Creamy Scallop And Vegetable Sauce For Bows
1) Take a 3-quart saucepan and melt butter in it. Cook onion over medium heat until tender.
2) Stir in peas, chowder, water and bay leaf. Bring the sauce to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 more minutes or until peas are tender. In the end... - 34.0271
Crisp-skin Fish In Sweet And Sour Vegetable Sauce
Crisp-Skin Fish In Sweet And Sour Vegetable Sauce is one of the tastiest seafood dish I have come across. Just the thought of taking a bite of the crispy fried fish and vegetables slathered with a sweet and sour sauce is making my mouth water!! Imagine the... - 33.8166
Vegetable Sauce Or Gravy
Saute" onion and carrot in oil in a large frying pan over medium heat until onion is soft.
Add flour and stir until well mixed and lightly browned.
Add liquid and seasonings; stir until mixture thickens.
Lower heat, cover, and simmer 15 minutes more.
Use when... - 33.6068
Steamed Vegetables With Mustard-dill Sauce
1. Arrange asparagus in the center of a large microwave-safe plate.
2. Surround with mushrooms, yellow summer squash, zucchini, and carrot.
3. Arrange red bell pepper rings over the top.
4. Sprinkle water over vegetables. Cover with vented plastic wrap.
5.... - 33.5803
Lumache With Vegetable Sauce
In a saucepan, melt the butter, and add the peppers, onions, garlic, zucchini, peas, and basil.
Season with salt and pepper; saute for 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender but still somewhat crisp.
In a heated bowl, place the cooked, drained pasta... - 32.8866
Veal Chops With Vegetable Sauce
Trim separable fat from chops.
In a 10 inch skillet cook chops over medium heat in hot margarine for 4 to 6 minutes or till veal is of desired doneness, turning once.
Transfer to a serving platter; cover with foil to keep warm.
Stir frozen vegetables, broth,... - 32.7252
Curried Vegetable Sauce
Cook fresh peas and corn separately in a small amount of water until tender, or defrost frozen peas and com. Drain.
Saute onion, bell pepper and carrot in butter or margarine until soft. Mix in flour, salt, pepper and curry powder, stirring constantly.
Add 2... - 32.2654
Mixed Vegetable Sauce For Deep Fried Peking Chicken
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Shred ginger root. Slice bamboo shoots, Chinese lettuce, water chestnuts and soaked mushrooms.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then ginger root, and stir-fry a few times.
4. Add all sliced vegetables; stir-fry to heat through Add stock and... - 31.1039
Green Vegetable Sauce
1. Put the water and scallions in the container of an electric blender or food processor and blend or process until smooth. While blending or processing slowly, gradually add the lettuce, spinach, beet tops, avocado, parsley, mint, and basil.
2. Season... - 31.0763
Creamy Vegetable Sauce
Combine butter and onion in a 1 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and microwave 1 to 2 minutes [REHEAT-6, 3 to 4 minutes] or until hot, but not boiling.
Stir twice during cooking. - 30.6346
Veal Roast With Sausage Vegetable Sauce
1. Remove sausage meat from casings. In 4-quart casserole or bowl, break up sausage meat; cover with casserole lid or large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 2 minutes; stir to break up sausage meat.
2. Add carrots, celery, onion, and garlic. Cover and cook at... - 30.2057
Wine Poached Fish With Vegetable Sauce
For poaching liquid, in a lightly oiled 10-inch skillet combine dry white wine and water. Stir in mushrooms, carrots, celery, bouillon granules, and rosemary. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
Add fresh or frozen fish to skillet.... - 29.1802
Ono Ono Vegetable Sauce
Melt butter in top of double boiler.
Blend in flour and pepper.
Add milk and soy sauce and cook over boiling water until mixture is smooth and thickened, stirring constantly.
Blend in mayonnaise with gentle stirring, and continue cooking briefly until... - 28.6453
Chunky Vegetable Sauce
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
Stir in chopped tomato, green onions, and celery. - 28.5248
Stir Fried Vegetables And Cashews In Pomegranate Sauce
1. Toast sesame seeds in a small frying pan over medium heat, shaking the pan occasionally until seeds are golden, about 1 minute. Set aside.
2. Mix pomegranate juice, soy sauce, honey and cornstarch in a small bowl until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
3 - 27.2012
Cheeseburgers In Vegetable Sauce
In large heavy skillet, brown patties well on both sides; season lightly with salt and pepper.
Drain off excess fat.
Place cheese slices on four of the meat patties; top with remaining patties, making 4 hamburger-cheese stacks.
Combine soup, corn, and chili... - 27.0731
Dill Vegetable Sauce
Heat over low fire.
Serve over broccoli, asparagus or cauliflower.
Makes 1 cup of sauce. - 25.1479
Vegetable Still Life With Sauce
Remove all but the prettiest leaves on vegetables with tops.
If made ahead, wrap damp vegetables (including tops) in paper towels, then enclose in a plastic bag and chill up to 4 hours.
Cut bell peppers in half crosswise.
From each cut side, slice off pieces... - 22.3149
Canned Vegetable With Sauce
Drain liquid from 1 can (about 16 ounces) vegetable into saucepan.
Heat liquid until it boils; boil until about 1/2 cup liquid remains.
Add vegetable and 2 Seasoned Butter Pieces.
Heat over medium heat until vegetable is hot and butter pieces melt.
Stir... - 19.6583
Frozen Vegetable With Sauce
Cook 1 package (about 9 ounces) frozen vegetable, using 1/2 cup water as directed except 2 minutes before vegetable is done, add 2 Seasoned Butter Pieces.
Cook 2 minutes; stir gently until sauce is smooth. - 14.337
Vegetable Sauce Recipes By Category