- » Vegetable Samosa
Vegetable Samosa Recipes
Samosa is an Indian cuisine prepared with a flour shell stuffed with potatoes, peas, coriander, green chillies, onions, etc. It is served hot with chutney (tamarind, mint or tomato sauce). It is a popular South Asian ... More »
1. Thaw the frozen puff pastry at room temperature, well in advance.
2. Cut the boiled potatoes into small pieces, slice the cabbage and cut the cauliflower in to florets.
3. Dice the onions and red pepper, set aside.
4. Preheat the oven to 385... - 148.635
The vegetable samosa is a popular Indian snack that you would love to have at tea time. Enjoy making it at home and treating your family and friends to something special for tea today. - 50.8295
1. Sift flour. Add salt. Rub in fat.
2. Add enough water to make a soft dough. Knead well and set aside covered for at least half an hour.
3. Dice potatoes and carrot. Shell peas.
4. Peel and chop fine, onions, garlic, ginger. Chop chillies and coriander.
5.... - 45.667
1 For the Filling: In a pan, boil the potatoes.
2 Peel and cut into small pieces.
3 In a pan, heat the ghee.
4 Add in the potatoes, spices, chopped coriander, peas and salt.
5 Cook for about 2 minutes.
6 Allow to cool.
7 In a bowl, sift... - 44.9755
To prepare the filling, heat the oil in a skillet and saute the onions until soft.
Stir in the potatoes and all the spices.
Fry for a few minutes, then add the peas and lemon juice.
Set aside to cool.
Work with one sheet of filo dough at a time, keeping the... - 40.7103
The vegetable samosa is a popular Indian snack and is one of my favorite tea time treats. It is pastry filled with an assortment of vegetables of your choice. Here is an easy guide to making the samosa in your very kitchen. - 37.6094
Boil the peas until soft, strain and leave aside.
Pare, wash and dice potatoes.
Melt the butter and brown the sliced onion, add the diced potatoes and cook a little before adding the peas, chilli powder, salt.
Close the lid firmly and allow to cook in its own... - 37.0205
Curried Vegetable Samosas
1. Put the peas into a heatproof jug and pour over boiling water. Leave to stand for 5 minutes, then drain.
2. Cook the onion over a medium heat until soft. Stir in the curry powder, peas, potato, tomato puree and tomato. Season. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring... - 32.6475
Vegetable Samosa Recipes By Category