- » Vegetable Roll
Vegetable Roll Recipes
Vegetable roll is an Indian appetizer which has of late found patrons all around the globe. This snack is usually made by stir-frying. The main ingredients used in it include flour, tomatoes, potatoes, onion, ... More »
Creamy Pumpkin Roll
Holiday time is here and you wanna delight your family with some tasty meals. Desserts and snacks hold very much importance during this time and so we are sharing a video with you which shows how to make creamy and delicious pumpkin rolls. Watch how the chef... - 139.406
Quick And Simple Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
If you aren't too fond of cabbage, these stuffed cabbage rolls will definitely convert you. Stuffed with s savory meat and rice filling, these cabbage rolls are perfect for healthy and light dinner or snack. You can eat them as appetizer or cook them in a... - 134.747
Spinach And Cheese Roll
You must have tried spinach and cheese roll at a restaurant or café, but in this video Vikas has made it in such a simple way that it looks like the simplest snack you can ever bake. This recipe is simple and healthy and boy; is it delicious, yes, yes, yes... - 133.545
Chocolate Filled Cinnamon Pumpkin Roll
Chocolate Filled Cinnamon Pumpkin Roll – Super duper delicious! Yes everyone in the family is gonna love it. It is the perfect dessert to make during the Holidays. . Watch and learn this lusty recipe from this video. Enjoy! - 125.128
Delicious Vegan Pumpkin Roll
This Vegan Pumpkin Roll perhaps the most seasonally appropriate dish ever, and it could be one of the best things you are yet to taste. The recipe is broken down into simple steps for everyone to understand. The Holidays are here and this would make a lovely... - 125.114
Lentil And Rice Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Stuffed cabbage rolls is a great party item. Rich in protein and fiber, this dish to delicious to taste and great to look at too! Made with lentil and rice, these cabbage rolls are really filling too. Watch Katherine as she prepares these rolls and then you... - 122.279
Pumpkin Roll Cake With Buttercream Frosting
Looking for a surprise roll cake recipe that is good enough to make and serve all the year long. Here is a recipe to make Pumpkin roll cake involving clear and easy steps pumpkin, flour and eggs besides other flavoring ingredients. Delicacy reassured after... - 120.498
Yummy Vegetarian Cabbage Rolls
Here are some yummy Vegetarian Cabbage Rolls. They make the perfect appetizers to serve in a cocktail party. The Chef in the video shows you how to make it. Enjoy! - 117.086
A pretty dessert that is great for the Fall. This is great served at a brunch or as a special dessert for the holidays. - 112.532
Crock Pot Cabbage Rolls
Today's video shows you how I make cabbage rolls, an old-fashioned comfort meal that is so simple and inexpensive to make. - 111.34
Fast And Easy Raw Nori Rolls
If you are a newbie to the world of raw food diet or are on the verge of taking the plunge, this recipe will help you to open the doors and welcome this mantra of wonderfully beneficial healthy living. In less than four minutes, and without any blender,... - 106.244
Italian Style Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
The tender soft cabbage along with the aromatic, meaty filling makes for a very nice plate of food. And of course, any time you can get your meat, vegetable, and starch in one neat package, you have to love that. Almost every cuisine has several stuffed... - 106.059
Easy Cabbage Rolls
Want to try a delectale continental starter, try cabbage rolls by Maria. She excels in recharging your culinary skills with this easy recipe. Add this into cook books of healthy cooking. - 101.423
You must have heard of stuffed cabbage rolls, but this Sour Cabbage Roll is a unique twist on the classic recipe. Watch the video to find out how it is different form the other recipes. It's a family recipe so its bound to be good! - 98.5211
Fried Vegetable Spring Rolls
Thinking of serving spring rolls this evening as a treat to your loved ones but do not have the time? Then relax, sit back and just watch this video by CookingWithCam and learn to make yummy vegetable spring rolls in minutes! - 86.8898
Pumpkin Swiss Rolls Part 2 - Finalization
Part 2 of the video is to get the filling ready and the cake baked! Once baked, filled, rolled and sliced the platter looks divine! Though the audio is a slight let down, the video is good enough to be seen! - 83.9837
Pumpkin Swiss Rolls Part 1 - Preparation
Swiss rolls are something that are not only pretty to look at but these are visually appealing too! With a difference this time the chef demonstrates a pumpkin roll. Part 1 of the video to get the batter ready! Stay tuned for part for the baking and filling! - 82.628
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
In a mood to have some veggies? You have come to the right place. Check out the video of the delicious and yummy Stuffed Cabbage Leaves. A nice veggie recipe which can be prepared in a couple of minutes. Everyone should definitely try out this recipe. - 77.4884
Shredded Beef Cabbage Rolls
How to Microwave Shredded Beef Cabbage Rolls Cut center core from cabbage.
Wrap cabbage with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until eight leaves can be separated easily.
Remove eight leaves.
Cut rib from each leaf.
Shred 1... - 50.669
Cream cheese filling: Beat together all ingredients.
Grease a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan.
Line with wax paper, grease and flour the wax paper.
Sift flour, baking powder, spices, and salt.
Beat eggs and sugar in large bowl, until thick and fluffy; beat in... - 49.6732
Savory Vegetable Medley Roll
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Chop apple, tomato and onion into small pieces.
3. In a bowl, mix together chopped vegetables with cooked lentils.
4. Roll the pastry into rectangle shape and thinly.
5. Spread lentil mixture... - 49.1182
Old World Cabbage Rolls
1) In a large pot, boil water.
2) In the water, drop the whole head of cabbage for 3-5 minutes and then drain off the water.
3) Peel off the cabbage's leaves carefully and set them aside.
4) Grate the carrot... - 48.8582
This cabbage roll recipe is a stuffed roll recipe made with ground beef flavored with a three herb medley. Cooked along with onions and tomato puree for flavor, the cabbage roll is served with the pan gravy poured over it and is one delicious side for meals. - 48.7499
Filled Cabbage Rolls
I believe there's always a new way to prepare your favorite dish. Here's is delicious different, yet simple recipe for Filled Cabbage Rolls - all-time favorite for all palates! Indulge and take pleasure in enjoying this wonderful Filled Cabbage Rolls! - 48.4765
Onion Potato Rolls
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add the next eight ingredients; mix well.
Stir in enough all-purpose flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes.
Place in a greased bowl, turning... - 48.1056
Beef And Pepper Cabbage Rolls
Cabbage Rolls is a delicious dish that automatically becomes the highlight of any spread. This dish is always in demand at home especially for the yearly family get together. Trust me, you will love this Cabbage Rolls recipe! - 47.4291
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
1) In a large kettle, pour about 3 quarts of water and bring to a boil
2) Tip in the cabbage leaves and allow to simmer for 2-3 minutes till the leaves are pliable
3) Take out the cabbage and the drain onto absorbent paper
4) Remove 12 leaves of the... - 47.3357
Turkey Cabbage Rolls
1. Place cabbage leaves in a large basin and cover with boiling water. Let stand for 6 minutes until softened.
2. Drain cabbage leaves and pat-dry on paper toweling. Set aside.
3. Grease a 10-inch x 8 inch baking dish or a casserole.
4. Preheat... - 47.2167
Vegetable Nori Rolls
1) In a medium pot boil water.
2) Stir in rice, decrease heat. Cook covered over simmering heat.
3) If using brown rice, simmer for 45 minutes; white rice for 20 minutes and basmati for 25 minutes.
4) Cook the rice until firm and the water absorbed.
5)... - 46.6495
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Cut the stem of the eggplant as well as a very thin slice from the top. Then half the eggplant lengthwise.
3) From each half, cut three Â¼-inch thick slices of about 1 ounce each, starting from... - 46.4756
Ham Broccoli Rolls
Try this alluring Ham Broccoli Rolls recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Ham Broccoli Rolls is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 46.3445
Maria's Spinach Rolls
1) Into a large bowl, sieve the flour and salt. Make a depression in the centre. Add in the eggs and shortening. Slowly, add in 1-cup of boiling water into the mixture, while kneading.
2) Depending on the moisture in the flour and the size of... - 46.2428
Autumn Pumpkin Roll
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and line with wax paper a 15" X 10" X 1" jelly roll pan.
Beat eggs with an electric mixer set at high speed for 5 minutes. Gradually beat in sugar.
Stir in pumpkin, lemon juice, and peel.
Sift together flour, baking... - 46.1855
Filled Cabbage Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Separate six outer leaves from cabbage.
3. Get rid of the thick part of each cabbage.
4. Take a bowl of boiling water and soak the cabbages in it. Allow the cabbages to stand there for few minutes.
5.... - 46.15
Microwaved Cabbage Rolls
Frozen cabbage is easiest to use.
Freeze whole heads in the fall and let head thaw until you can remove just the number of leaves you need at one time.
Return remainder of head to freezer.
As leaves thaw they will wilt enough to be able to use without... - 46.1304
Kasha Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
In a 6 to 8 quart kettle, bring 4 to 5 quarts water to a boil over high heat.
Add cabbage and cook, submerging with a spoon, for 15 seconds; then remove from pot.
When cool enough to handle, peel off softened outer leaves , being careful not to tear... - 45.9608
Sweet Potato Rolls
1. Mash potatoes by hand or beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
2. Mix yeast and water in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 400°.
4. Mix flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
5. Blend in the butter... - 45.9183
1. In a large shallow microwave proof dish, place the cabbage leaves and cover with water.
2. Cover dish with plastic wrap and pierce in a few places to allow steam to escape.
3. Microwave at HIGH for 5 minutes until the leave become limp.
4. In... - 45.8707
Sweet Potato Rolls
Mix sweet potatoes and 3 tablespoons butter.
Dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup warm water; add to sweet potato mixture.
Add egg, 1 teaspoon salt and sugar; blend well.
Add flour alternately with 3/4 cup warm water.
Turn onto floured board; knead well.
Place in... - 45.8144
Wash spinach in two or three changes of water.
Chop finely and place it in a pan on medium heat.
Cover for first five minutes for cooking.
Uncover and cook for a further 10 minutes, or until spinach is done.
Do not overcook or it will... - 45.6998
Raised Pumpkin Rolls
i. Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
ii. Use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
iii. Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
iv. Combine pumpkin and egg, sugar, salt, butter,... - 45.6624
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Use a sharp knife to carefully remove the whole leaves from the cabbage head. For the stuffing, 12 perfect leaves are needed, and a few more to line the baking dish.
3) In a large kettle,... - 45.5604
Beef-stuffed Cabbage Rolls
1. With a knife, cut the core from the cabbage and rinse it under water.
2. In a medium bowl, crumble the ground beef.
3. Add the onions, 1/2 the tomato sauce, rice, salt and pepper and mix everything together. Keep aside.
4. In another bowl,... - 45.4097
Lenten Cabbage Rolls
1) Take a saucepan and add salted water to it. Cook cored cabbage in salted water.
2) Separate the leaves, one at a time, and parboil the cabbage.
3) Cut the leaves in half and remove the vein.
4) Wash the bulgur thoroughly and squeeze thoroughly to... - 45.3958
Cabbage Rolls Paprikash
Cabbage Rolls Paprikash is a wonderful dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. This sumptuous flavors of the cabbage wrapped chicken is simply spell binding! Try this Cabbage Rolls Paprikash recipe at home and you will understand why! - 45.3707
Cabbage Rolls Stuffed With Meat
Clean cabbage and remove any damaged leaves.
Pour boiling water over cabbage.
Cover and let stand for 1/2 hour.
Mix ground meat, onion, parsley, eggs, salt, pepper, and tomato sauce together.
Drain cabbage, core, and separate leaves.
To stuff: Use 12... - 45.364
Ham Broccoli Rolls
Place broccoli spears in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until tender, 5 to 7 minutes; drain.
Place margarine in a medium bowl.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until melted, 30 to 45 seconds.
Stir in flour, horseradish, mustard, Worcestershire... - 45.3068
1) In a bowl, place together beef, breadcrumbs, onions, egg, and seasonings.
2) Knead thoroughly to mix well.
3) Put 1 heaping tablespoon of the beef mixture on each spinach leaf.
4) Turn over the ends in center and roll tightly.
5) Tie a string to... - 45.3059
To make the filling: Saute bacon, onion, green pepper and celery in skillet until vegetables are tender.
Sprinkle with flour.
Stir in tomato sauce and water.
Bring to a boil; remove from heat.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add ground beef,... - 45.2745
Savoy Cabbage Rolls With Tomato Sauce
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Cut core from cabbage; rinse.
In medium glass bowl, heat, covered, 4 to 5 minutes.
Remove 8 leaves; reserve.
Into glass bowl, crumble ground beef; stir in onions.
Heat 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes or until beef is browned, stirring once;... - 45.0995
Microwave Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
1. Take a large glass bowl, add arid water and place cabbage leaves in it.
2. Wrap it with plastic.
3. In a microwave oven, place the large glass bowl and cook it on a setting of HIGH (9) until the leaves start wilting.
4. In another... - 45.0781
Eggplant Roll Ups
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium saucepan, stirring well.
Gradually stir in water and tomato sauce.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
Set tomato sauce mixture... - 44.974
Mushroom Cabbage Rolls
Cut off core end of cabbage and remove torn outer leaves.
Separate remaining leaves and select 12 large ones (save inside leaves for another use).
In a large kettle of boiling salted water, cook 3 or 4 of these large leaves at a time just until limp (about 2... - 44.951
Pork Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
1) Rinse the sauerkraut under cold running water and cover them with cold water, keeping aside for 10 to 20 minutes to reduce sourness.
2) Dry the sauerkraut by squeezing them and then keep aside.
3) Take a large saucepan and allow... - 44.9419
Grilled Crab Lettuce Roll Ups
1 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a bowl, add the crabmeat,bread crumbs, onion, mayonnaise, mustard, pepper and salt.
3 Spred the mixture in the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4 The crab mixture will... - 44.9235
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls is an irresistible side dish recipe. The deadly combination of cabbage, beef and veal is something you would never want to miss out on! - 44.8778
Savory Cabbage Rolls
This is an amazing Savory Cabbage Rolls recipe. This delicious dish is sure to win your cooking quiet a few fans. Try the Savory Cabbage Rolls if you were looking for a tasty and easy to make dish. - 44.8738
Combine the onion flakes and boiling water.
Cover and let stand for 15 minutes.
Place the butter, salt and sugar in a bowl.
Drain the onion flakes and reserve liquid.
Bring reserved liquid to a boil.
Pour over butter mixture and stir until dissolved.
Cool to... - 44.749
Potato Roll With Mushroom Filling
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush a Swiss roll tin thoroughly with butter and sprinkle evenly with the breadcrumbs.
3) Sift the flour and salt together.
4) In a bowl, cream the butter and gradually beat in the egg yolks.
5) Stir... - 44.6897
Cabbage Rolls With I Don't Hate Sauerkraut Anymore
1. Bring large pot of water to boil. Add cabbage leaves, 2 or 3 at a time. Press down into water with wooden spoon. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until pliable. Remove with tongs to colander. Cool under cold tap water. Drain between sheets of paper towel. Repeat... - 44.6741
Pinwheel Onion Rolls
Cook onions in the butter until golden; cool.
Add 3/4 teaspoon of the salt and the cayenne.
Sift flour, baking powder, and 1 teaspoon of the salt.
Cut in shortening.
Add milk; mix only enough to dampen dry ingredients.
Roll into rectangle 12 x 8... - 44.653
My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this pumpkin roll recipe. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this pumpkin roll . Our children... - 44.606
Sauerkraut Onion Rolls
Dissolve yeast and honey in lukewarm water and set aside to activate for 5 minutes.
Put flour into a large bowl, make well in center and pour the yeast mixture into the well.
Add melted butter and salt and mix well.
Knead for 10 minutes.
Cover with a damp... - 44.5203
Dolmades Cabbage Rolls Stuffed With Rice
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To make the stuffing, chop and onion along with all the mushrooms.
3) Fry them in the oil and after a few minutes, stir in the nuts, rice and seasonings.
4) Remove from the heat and add... - 44.5019
Jumbo Ham And Potato Roll
1. Preheat the oven to 425°.
2. Through a food chopper, using the coarse blade, process ham and onion.
3. In medium-size bowl mix processed ham and onion, potatoes, eggs, pepper and 1/2 cup milk and set aside.
4. Into medium-size bowl... - 44.4651
Cabbage Rolls In Beer
1) In a bowl, place the onions, parsley, beef, rice and seasoning.
2) Spoon 1/8 of the onion mixture in the center of each, cabbage leaf.
3) Fold the sides towards the center and roll the cabbage leaves tightly.
4) Put the cabbage rolls in the slow... - 44.4178
Preheat oven to 425°.
Grease muffin tins.
Dissolve yeast in sugar and warm water.
In a separate large bowl, combine shortening, sugar, salt, milk, potato water, and mashed potatoes; let cool to lukewarm.
Add yeast mixture and eggs; slowly add flour,... - 44.3813
These Cabbage Rolls make a sumptuous meal ! Try out this irresistibly seasoned rice and pork stuffed cabbage leaves. Your suggestions for these Cabbage Rolls are welcome ! - 44.1844
Spinach Roll Ups
1 Following the package directions, cook and drain the noodles.
2 Steam the spinach until it is limp.
3 Add the cheese, cottage cheese and nutmeg.
4 Spread the spinach filling on the noodles, roll up.
5 Arrange on the edge of a greased... - 44.1743
Vegetable Beef Rolls
Combine egg and ground beef; mix well.
Divide meat mixture into six portions.
On waxed paper flatten each meat portion into a 6x4-inch rectangle.
Combine carrot, onion, green pepper, celery, salt, and pepper.
Divide vegetable mixture into six portions.
Pat... - 44.1257
Bake the potatoes.
Peel and add butter, shallot tops, eggs, parsley, cheese and seasonings.
Shape into small 2 1/2 or 3-inch, rolls.
Roll in cheese cracker crumbs.
Bake at 325 degrees until very hot.
Makes 25 to 30 rolls.
May be prepared... - 44.0456
Beef & Rice Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Place cabbage leaves in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Pour water over leaves.
Cover and microwave 5 to 7 minutes or until leaves are tender.
Give dish a 1/2 turn during cooking.
Drain leaves and set aside.
Mix together ground beef, rice, onion, egg, parsley,... - 44.0215
Grilled Eggplant Rolls
1) To start with, light a charcoal fire. You may also heat the broiler or a skillet-grill in stead.
2) In a bowl, place the sun-dried tomatoes.
3) Add enough boiling water to cover the tomatoes. Allow them to soften for 20 minutes.
4)... - 43.9681
Yugoslavian Cabbage Rolls
Yugoslavian Cabbage Rolls is a delicious snack recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this, you will always crave for some more. - 43.7786
Beef & Pork Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Place the cabbage in enough boiling water to cover in a large kettle.
Cook, covered, for 3 minutes or until cabbage is soft enough that individual leaves may be easily removed; pull off the loosened individual leaves.
Cook, covered, for 3 minutes longer and... - 43.7559
Vegetable Stuffed Beef Roll
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) In a medium-size frying pan, melt butter or margarine and sauté onion in it until soft.
3) Mix in frozen mixed vegetables and then cook over low heat, breaking up vegetables with a fork.
4)... - 43.7112
Combine scalded milk, shortening, sugar, and salt in a large mixer bowl; stir in the pumpkin.
Cool to lukewarm.
Soften yeast in the warm water.
Blend 1 cup of the flour and the spices thoroughly; add to cooled milk mixture and beat until smooth.
Stir in... - 43.6213
1) In a large pan, steam the cabbage leaves for 8 minutes, or until slightly tender.
2) In a saucepan, add the rice, water and salt, cook for 20 minutes, or until tender.
3) In a bowl, combine the rice, beef, onion, 1 1/2 teaspoons Season-All, pepper... - 43.6168
Halupkis Or Cabbage Rolls
This Halupkis or Cabbage Rolls are simply amazing ! Try out these rice, meat and beef stuffed cabbage leaves as appetizers. Tell me if you've really enjoyed having these Halupkis or Cabbage Rolls. - 43.574
Cold Spinach Roll With Chicken Mayonnaise
If using fresh spinach, wash well in lukewarm water (this removes the dirt more easily) and remove stems.
Place in large saucepan without any water, except that clinging to the leaves, cover tightly and wilt down over medium heat (this takes only a very few... - 43.5629
Veal And Spinach Roll Ups
Use a meat mallet to pound steak to 1/4-inch thickness.
Cut into 4 serving-size pieces.
In a mixing bowl stir together onion and 1 tablespoon water.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 1 minute or till done; drain.
Drain spinach, pressing out... - 43.5067
Baked Vegetable Rolls
Cook cabbage leaves in salted boiling water for a minute.
Combine boiled vegetables, green chillies, onion, salt, pepper and cheese.
Open each leaf and put a heaped teaspoon filling on it, and roll.
Roll all the leaves in this manner and arrange... - 43.4127
Lettuce Roll Delights
Soak the Chinese mushrooms in warm water for at least 30 minutes or until they are soft; rinse well and slice very thinly.
Finely slice the onion, Chinese sausages, celery and water chestnuts.
Separate the leaves of the lettuce and place them on a large... - 43.3524
Steamed Cabbage Rolls
Put the semolina in a large bowl ana make a well with your ringer, in the centre.
Mix the oil with salt and leave to sit for five minutes.
Make a paste of the ginger ana green chillies.
Add the salt, ginger-chilly paste, asafoetida and knead well into the... - 43.3485
Put the leaves in boiling water for 5 minutes or until wilted.
Brown sausage and chopped onion until lightly brown.
Add minced garlic and rice, remove from heat.
Thoroughly mix in ground beef and the rest of the spices.
Spread out the cabbage leaves and spoon... - 43.249
Beef & Mushroom Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
In dutch oven or large saucepan, heat 9 cups water to boiling.
Place cabbage leaves in boiling water; remove from heat.
Cover and let stand until leaves are softened, about 10 minutes.
Mix meat, rice, onion, mushrooms (with liquid), seasonings and 1/2 cup of... - 43.2484
Kay's Cabbage Rolls
1) Carefully peel 8 large outer leaves of cabbage, trying to keep them uncut.
2) Chop the remaining cabbage.
3) In a large saucepan, bring about 2 inches of water to a boil
4) Put in the cabbage leaves, cover, and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
5)... - 43.1779
Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Let stand for 10 minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Into large bowl of electric mixer put the eggs, sugar, salt, 1/3i... - 43.1541
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Remove core from cabbage.
Cover cabbage with cold water; let stand about 10 minutes.
Remove 12 cabbage leaves.
Cover leaves with boiling water.
Cover and let stand until leaves are limp, about 10 minutes; drain.
Mix beef, rice, milk, onion, egg, salt, pepper... - 43.1177
1. In a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat, heat the oil.
2. Add the carrots and onions; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
3. Add the scallions, sprouts and mushrooms; stir-fry for 3 minutes more.
4. Add the egg whites to the vegetables.
5. Stir... - 43.0326
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Cut out the center veins from the cabbage leaves, keeping each leaf in 1 piece.
Immerse leaves, 4 at a time, into boiling water about 3 minutes or till leaves are limp.
Drain well on paper towels.
In a large skillet cook meat, onion, and garlic till meat is... - 42.9787
Old Country Cabbage Rolls
Remove 9 leaves from cabbage (I use all the leaves and make more filling).
Thoroughly combine ground beef, rice, water, onion, salt, garlic powder and pepper.
Place about 2 tablespoons (25 ml) mixture on each cabbage leaf, which has been trimmed but do not... - 42.933
Gus's Cabbage Rolls
1)In a 3-quart casserole, core and place the cabbage head.
2) Pour in the boiling water to cover 1/4 bottom of the cabbage.
3) Cover and cook in the microwave for 11 to 12 minutes.
4) Slightly cool the cabbage, detach 6 to 8 large outside leaves and... - 42.8954
Rinse 1 medium-size cabbage & remove any outer marred leaves.
Cut 1/2" slice off bottom to make separating leaves easy.
Place cabbage in large kettle.
Add 1/2 tsp.salt & boiling water to cover half way.
Bring to a boil, cooking and lifting cabbage out of the... - 42.8398
Remove mushroom stalks, drain and slice.
Heat oil, stir-fry mushrooms, green onion and garlic 3 minutes.
Add ginger, cabbage, celery, carrot, bean sprouts and water chestnuts.
Cook 5 minutes.
Combine soy sauce, sesame oil and sherry; blend in cornstarch and... - 42.7981
Sausage Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Saute sausage, rice and onion together in skillet, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes.
Pour off excess fat.
Cool slightly and add seasonings and cottage cheese.
Drop cabbage leaves into boiling water for about 1 minute; drain.
Divide rice mixture into 4... - 42.771
Pumpkin Roll With Cheese Filling
This Pumpkin Roll with Cheese Filling recipe is simple and easy.My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this Pumpkin Roll with Cheese Filling recipe. Though she is 16 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this dish. Whenever there is a... - 42.7494
Barbecue Cabbage Rolls
In a 3-quart casserole combine cabbage and 1/2 cup water.
Micro-cook, covered, till leaves are pliable, about 8 minutes.
Let stand, covered, till cool.
Combine egg, milk, crumbs, onion, salt, thyme, and pepper.
Add meat; mix well.
Place about 1/4 cup meat in... - 42.7344
Vegetarian Cabbage Rolls
Try this alluring Vegetarian Cabbage Rolls recipe. An easily prepared cabbage recipe, this Vegetarian Cabbage Rolls is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 42.6669
Vegetable Roll Recipes By Category