- » Vegetable Ramekin
Vegetable Ramekin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable ramekin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable ramekin recipes.
Au Gratin Potato Ramekins
Generously butter four 10 ounce ramekins or custard cups.
Arrange potato cubes in ramekins.
Sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon of the onion and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt.
Evenly dot ramekins with butter pieces.
Pour 1/4 cup of the cream over each ramekin, then... - 38.9568
Cheesy Potato Ramekins
Generously butter two 5-inch microwave-proof ramekins.
Evenly divide potatoes, onions, and green pepper between ramekins.
Dot vegetables in each ramekin with 1 tablespoon butter, then pour 1/4 cup cream into each.
Cover loosely with heavy-duty plastic... - 44.691
1. Trim off the leaves and base stalk from the cauliflower (reserve and use for soup). Divide the cauliflower into florets and cook in boiling salted water until just tender. Drain and mash to a puree.
2. Put the puree into a pan and stir over a gentle heat... - 36.9613
Chicken And Spinach Ramekins
Blend the chicken and spinach.
Fold in the eggs one at a time.
Blend in the cream and herbs.
Butter six ramekin dishes with the butter.
Fill each dish with an even amount of mixture.
Place the dishes in a shallow baking pan.
Fill with water around the... - 36.589
Seafood Artichoke Ramekins
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Heat the cheese sauce very gently and then add the sherry, nutmeg and onion. Blend well.
3) Add the shrimp, crab meat as well as the drained mushrooms.
4) In 4 greased ramekins, arrange... - 38.5088
Clams In Ramekins
Place celery, green pepper and butter in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in flour, salt and thyme.
Gradually stir in milk and Tabasco sauce.
Stir a small amount of the hot mixture into the egg.
Stir egg into hot... - 43.5315
Seafood Artichoke Ramekins With Cheese Sauce
1) Preheat oven at 375Â°c.
2) In a saucepan gently heat cheese sauce.
3) Add sherry, onion, and nutmeg. Blend well.
4) Add crabmeat, shrimp, and drained mushrooms.
5) In four buttered ramekins, transfer the artichoke hearts.
6) Cover... - 41.0206
Lamb Eggplant Ramekins
1) In a medium-size frying pan, saute the eggplant slices, in batches in the olive oil or vegetable oil, add oil as required. Drain on paper towel, keep aside.
2) In the same pan, saute the onions and garlic until just soft.
3) Stir in the ground beef... - 44.0406
Little Chicken Ramekins
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a pan, cook the carrots and potatoes until almost tender.
3) Drain thoroughly and slice into 1/2 inch pieces.
4) In six greased ramekins, equally divide the carrots and potatoes.
5) Combine the white... - 45.963
1 Brown eggplant slices, a few at a time, in olive oil or vegetable oil in a medium-size frying pan, adding oil as needed.
Drain well between layers of paper toweling; set aside for Step 6.
2 Saute onions and garlic just until soft in same pan, adding more... - 41.0712
Cobbled Beef Ramekins
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a large frying pan, saute the onion in vegetable oil until soft, then move to one side.
3) In the same frying pan, cube and brown the corned beef lightly .
4) Stir in the corn, mustard and sage, then... - 41.6288
1) Off the stalks, pull the spinach. Wash the in various changes of cold water in order to properly remove all traces of sand.
2) Peel the onion and chop it finely.
3) In a large saucepan, put the wet spinach along with the onion,... - 42.2914
1. Drain tuna and flake into chunks, removing bones and skin if any.
2. Grease 4 ramekin cups or gratin dishes
3. In a saucepan, melt the butter.
4. Add garlic, mushrooms and onion to the butter when hot and sautÃ© them until limp,... - 44.6083
Salmon Mousseline With Mushrooms In Sauce
Try the Salmon Mousseline With Mushrooms In Sauce the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the wonderful and simple Salmon Mousseline With Mushrooms In Sauce! - 40.6759
Greek Chickpeas With Vegetables
1) In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil.
2) In the hot oil, add the eggplant, onion, bell pepper, and garlic.
3) Over medium-high heat, cook this mixture for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the vegetables turn tender-crisp.
4) Now, add the tomatoes along... - 46.3197
1. Put cooked vegetables through food processor or puree in blender; mix with remaining ingredients.
2. Butter 8 individual 1-cup molds or ramekins and distribute vegetable mixture evenly, using 3/4 cup mixture for each mold.
3. Bake at 375° F for 30 minutes... - 29.7208
Roasted Mixed Vegetables With Garlic And Herb Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 425°F/Gas Mark 7. Cut the garlic in half horizontally. Put into a large roasting tin with all the vegetables and herbs.
2. Add the oil, season well with salt and pepper and toss together to coat lightly in the oil.
3. Cover... - 43.2799
Root Vegetable Cakes
1. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the celery root, parsnip, rutabaga and kohlrabi; blanch until almost tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the vegetables to a colander and refresh under cold running... - 42.5216
Vegetable Pot Pies With Curry Crust
In medium bowl, with fork, stir curry powder, salt, and 1 1/4 cups flour.
With pastry blender or two knives used scissor fashion, cut in shortening and 4 tablespoons margarine or butter (1/2 stick) until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Sprinkle about 3... - 47.5515
Confetti Rice With Seasonal Vegetables
What better way to make the most of seasonal vegetables then stir them with rice to make a hearty, filling, one-pot dish? Chef Keith Snow presents a lip-smackingly delicious rice recipe that incorporates a slew of veggies, some butter, seasoning and rice that... - 99.6586
Spring Vegetable Baskets
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. In a small saucepan, melt the butter. Cut the filo pastry into eight 7-inch squares.
3. Put two ¼-pint glass ramekin dishes, upturned, on a baking tray and brush with butter. Layer 4 pastry
squares... - 43.9181
Vegetable Corn Muffins
Vegetable corn muffins spiced up with garlic powder and Italian seasoning are not only tasty but nutritous. This vegetable corn muffin recipe calls for fine bits of green peppers and onions along with corn kernals that blend in tastefully with the milk and... - 42.6981
Mini Vegetable Quiches
In medium nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, saute vegetables and green onions in margarine until tender.
Arrange 4 tortilla pieces in each of 8 (6-ounce) greased custard cups or ramekins, placing points of tortilla pieces at center of bottom of cup and... - 38.3328
Mini Vegetable Quiches
In medium nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, saute vegetables and green onions in margarine until tender.
Arrange 4 tortilla pieces in each of 8 (6-ounce) greased custard cups or ramekins, placing points of tortilla pieces at center of bottom of each... - 36.8428
Hot And Creamy Vegetable Dip
1. Preheat and oven to 350°F
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the soup mix, ricotta, ½ cup Monterey cheese and the crumbled bacon.
3. Transfer the mixture to a baking dish, casserole or large ramekin cup.
4. Top with the remaining cheese.... - 39.0814
Parsnip Souffle-you will even love the ingredients in this recipe. Parsnip Souffle is a new recipe you can try out. Try it! - 28.3982
Put zucchini in blender container with eggs, salt, pepper, and worcestershire sauce.
Stir in bran and wheat germ.
Put 1/2 of the buttered crumbs in the bottom of a large shallow oiled casserole.
Layer on half of the mushrooms and all of the chopped... - 42.7564
Braised Carrots And Bacon
Braised Carrots And Bacon is a unique and dish that you shouldn€™t miss. This tasty Braised Carrots And Bacon helped me score a few points with my boss when he dropped in for a surprise dinner visit. Try this dish for yourself and win over a few hearts! - 44.0295
Generously butter six 6-ounce ramekins or custard cups; set in 13x9-inch baking pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F Trim off leaves and tough ends of broccoli stalks.
Cut broccoli into flowerets; set aside.
Peel stalks with vegetable peeler.
Cut into 1-inch pieces,... - 42.4715
Baked Eggs With Peperonata
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Butter 4 ramekins.
Put 1/3 cup Peperonata in each ramekin and break 2 eggs into each one.
Season with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle 1/2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese over each egg.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until eggs... - 30.7132
Oeufs Poche Divan
Arrange florets in 4 individual ramekins.
Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg: Add a poached egg to each one.
Top with crumbs, pour in milk and cover with cheese.
Bake at 375Â° F. until piping hot; cheese should be fully melted. - 25.1026
Champignons En Cocotte
Divide the mushrooms between two buttered ramekin dishes, then dot with butter.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then pour over cream.
Top with the Parmesan cheese and place in a preheated moderately hot oven (190Â°C/375Â°F, Gas Mark 5) for 10 to 15... - 29.5529
Simple French Onion Soup
This French Onion Soup is an excellent and very tasty recipe. The sherry flavor to this French Onion Soup blended perfectly. Serve it in an attractive bowl and it is more than perfect! - 34.0782
This avocado mousse is prepared with avocados and gelatin. Flavored with lemon juice, onion juice, tarragon and tabasco sauce, the avocado mousse is creamy and seasoned with pepper. - 45.5045
Prepare crepes, or bring to room temperature if refrigerated or frozen.
Remove stems from mushrooms and chop; slice caps and set aside.
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Add mushroom stems, onion, and garlic; cook,... - 45.6094
This delicious dish is sure to become one among your favorite dishes. - 38.5313
If you have been wondering all this while what Artichokes are and how to cook them, then this video is the answer to your questions. Learn basic tips of how to buy and prepare Artichoke for cooking afterwhich making any dish using artichoke will be an easy... - 115.179
Salmon And Green Bean Casserole
Cook frozen beans.
Cook artichoke hearts in covered casserole for 51/2 minutes, drain.
Remove skin and bones from salmon, break into chunks.
Mix together vegetables and salmon; spoon into 4 buttered individual ramekins or casseroles.
Blend Hollandaise, sour... - 38.251
Carrot Cocottes On Marrow Rings
1) From the marrow, chop off the ends.
2) With a knife, cut the marrow into four or six thick slices.
3) Now, scrape off the centre pulp and seeds.
4) In a shallow dish, place the marrow rings along with 2 tablespoons of water.
5) On... - 41.9543
Baked Tomato Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees and place a rack in the oven’s top half.
2) Use vegetable oil to grease 4 ovenproof dishes or 1 ½-cup ramekins.
3) Into a medium sized bowl, put the tomatoes.
4) Peel and finely chop enough onion... - 47.5778
1 Combine pork and soy sauce in a medium-size bowl; toss lightly to mix; let stand to season while cooking the vegetables.
2 Cook carrots in boiling salted water in a me-dium-size saucepan 15 minutes, or just until crisply tender; drain.
Parboil green... - 41.9513
Crustless Pumpkin Pies
These delicious Mini Crustless Pies have a crunchy walnut streusel topping that makes every bite simply incredible. Great for Thanksgiving, this may be one of the best pie recipes around. Top with whipped cream and it will taste just like the kind of pumpkin... - 110.432
Set oven to 400°F
1. Soften cream cheese in microwave. Beat eggs. Mix all ingredients until blended well. Taste for sweetness, add additional sweetener if desired.
2. Pour into a well greased (butter is best) 9x9 non metallic baking pan or 8 to 10 well... - 38.9093
Spinach Cheese Moulds
1. Trim the stalks from the spinach leaves. Rinse the leaves under running water. Pack the leaves into a saucepan while still wet, cover and cook for 3-4 minutes until wilted - they will cook in the steam from the wet leaves (do not overcook). Drain well and... - 31.3426
Asparagus Mousse With Chive Or Chervil Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In boiling salted water, cook the asparagus for about 8 to 10 minutes till tender. Cool the cooked asparagus.
3) Drain the asparagus and set the water aside. Trim the tips and keep aside... - 39.2869
Provencal Eggs Florentine
Provencal Eggs Florentine the All American way! Much easier and faster with a couple of added flavors that make this eggs Florentine the best you'll ever have! - 0
Special Yam Muffins
Bake up these special yam muffins the next time yams are in season. A muffin recipe with a twist, the yam muffin offers you the unique taste of yams baked along with cornmeal, coffee and cinnamon. The tabasco sauce adds a dash of spiciness that complements... - 48.5014
Individual Sweet Potato Casseroles
Cook sweet potato in a large saucepan in boiling water to cover 15 minutes or until tender.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add potato.
Process until smooth; transfer to a large bowl.
Add apple juice and next 8 ingredients, stirring to... - 40.7194
Orange Sweet Potato Cups
Cook sweet potato in boiling water to cover 15 minutes or until tender; drain.
Combine sweet potato and 3 tablespoons margarine in a large bowl; mash.
Add orange juice and next 5 ingredients; stir well.
Spoon mixture into 4 lightly greased 8-ounce ramekins;... - 34.0599
Artichoke Corn And Oyster Gratin
1. Preheat the oven to 425°. In a heavy, medium saucepan, bring the cream and oyster liquor to a boil over moderately high heat. Cook until reduced by half, about 15 minutes. Remove from the heat.
2. Season the sauce with the mustard, salt, white pepper and... - 35.5109
Prawn Mousse In Cucumber Jelly
Puree the prawns in a blender or food processor.
Add the melted butter and process until smooth and well mixed.
Flavour with about a capful of brandy or vermouth and a couple of squeezes of lemon juice.
Chill the mixture until just starting to set, then fold... - 46.9218
Place onion, celery, carrot, salt and pepper in pot of water to cover ingredients; bring to boil.
Turn to low heat.
Add fish; cook gently 1 hour.
Remove fish; flake.
Add remaining ingredients; mix.
Place portions of fish in individual baking shells or... - 43.0981
In a medium mixing bowl beat egg whites till foamy.
Stir in canned pumpkin, evaporated skim milk, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, and salt.
Place four 6 ounce custard cups or ramekins in a shallow baking pan.
Pour pumpkin mixture into cups.
Place the... - 35.9856
Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Beat the cream cheese until smooth.
Add pumpkin, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice; mix well.
Spoon mixture into an oven proof ramekin or small casserole; top with marshmallows and pecans.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until... - 33.7726
Celestine Johnson's Sweet Potato Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease 9-by-13-inch baking dish or individual ramekins well.
3. In bowl mix all ingredients together.
4. Pour into the greased dish and bake 45-60 minutes until pudding is set in the center.
5.... - 43.9636
1) Set the oven to 400Â°F before baking.
2) In a medium-size saucepan, cover the potato slices with cold water and allow it to come to a boil.
3) Bring down the heat slightly and partially cover and boil the slices gently for 8 to 10... - 44.765
Nina's Artichoke Dip
Holiday parties usually mean having friends and family around, right? It also means lot of finger foods, right? Well, then you have to make this Cheesy Artichoke Dip and have it ready. All your peeps are gonna love it. It can be no time, trust me. Watch and... - 96.419
Salmon Mousse With Bell Pepper And Spinach Sauces
1. Wash and dry the red bell peppers.
2. Brush them with 1 tablespoon oil and arrange them on a baking sheet
3. Place under a grill or broiler and roast, turning frequently until charred evenly on all sides.
4. Put them in a zip lock plastic... - 45.4991
Pumpkin Puddings With Mile High Meringue
1. Preheat the oven to 350° In a medium saucepan, mix 1 cup of the sugar with the water. Using a wet pastry brush, wash down the pan's side to remove any sugar. Cook without stirring over moderately high heat until an amber caramel forms, about 8 minutes.... - 32.0295
Baked Eggs In Spinach Nests
Saute onion in butter in a heavy saucepan until tender.
Stir in flour and bouillon granules; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk, and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
Stir in nutmeg and spinach.
Spoon... - 36.6454
Corn Mousse Au Gratin
Corn Mousse Au Gratin is as good as it sounds. Corn Mousse Au Gratin is easy and all who have tasted it so far have praised me for the same.Try it! - 29.4065
Eggs Florentine A L Orange
In medium saucepan, melt butter.
Add onion and cook until tender; add mushrooms and cook 5 minutes.
Stir in spinach, salt, pepper, and orange sections.
Divide equally among 4 ramekins or individual shallow baking dishes, making a depression in the center of... - 41.6812
Baked Eggs With Asparagus & Chicken
In a pan over medium heat, melt the 2 tablespoons butter.
Stir in flour, salt, pepper, nutmeg, and mustard; cook until bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stirring constantly, gradually pour in milk.
Return to heat; continue cooking and stirring until sauce boils and... - 42.644
Athenian Artichoke Dip
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease a soufflé dish or ramekin mould with oil or butter.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients.
4. Use a small wire whisk or a spoon to lightly beat the mixture to blend all... - 45.6559
Hot Artichoke Dip
1. Preheat and oven to 350°F
2. In a medium jar of a food processor or blender, add thawed artichokes and pulse until pureed.
3. Add the sour cream, parmesan and soup mix and blend to a smooth consistency.
4. Empty the mixture into... - 40.7749
1. On waxed paper, combine flour, salt, and pepper. Cut eggplant into 1/4 inch-thick slices; dip eggplant slices into flour mixture to coat them.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in 1/4 cup hot salad oil, cook eggplant, a... - 30.5264
Cranberry And Sweet Potato Bake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine sweet potatoes and pineapple in a large bowl,- mash with a potato masher. Stir in butter, salt, nutmeg, pepper, and egg. Swirl in 1 cup cranberry sauce. Spoon 1/3 cup sweet potato mixture into each of 8 (4-ounce) ramekins... - 30.3068
Low Calories Raw Pumpkin Cheesecake
If you are a carb or mixed metabolic type then healthy dessert ideas for your body type can be a bit difficult to come up with. Watch this video where Luci Lock comes up with a really delicious healthy dessert for the calorie conscious and for those who are... - 114.911
1 Cook rice in a large saucepan, following label directions; drain; return to pan.
2 Dissolve instant vegetable broth or bouillon cube in hot water in a 2-cup measure; pour over drained rice; stir in celery and parsley.
3 While rice cooks, drain crabmeat;... - 39.6545
Shrimp In Sherry Sauce
This Shrimp in Sherry Sauce tastes incredible ! Try this wined seafood custard with vegetables and herbs and topped with bread crumbs for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Shrimp in Sherry Sauce are welcome. - 40.8594
Spicy Pumpkin Mousse
Spicy Pumpkin Mousse is simply by far the most delicious fruit dessert that I have come across! Serve the Spicy Pumpkin Mousse for your party and see how your guest get lost in its wonderful flavors! - 49.4032
Avocado And Radish Mousse With Radish Pompons
Oil 1 1/2-quart ring mold (or six 6- to 8-ounce ramekins).
Invert on paper towels and set aside to drain.
Peel and halve avocados.
Transfer to processor and puree.
Add mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix well.
Combine... - 45.9509
Tapioca Pudding With Figs
1. Place tapioca, cardamom, pandan leaves and coconut cream in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until tapioca swells slightly. Remove pan from heat and stand for 5 minutes. Remove pandan leaves.
2. Place palm or... - 41.0794
Scallops & Mushrooms Au Gratin
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, bring broth to a boil.
Add scallops; cover, reduce heat, and simmer for about 3 minutes or until scallops are barely opaque.
With a slotted spoon, lift scallops from pan and set aside.
Pour poaching liquid into a... - 44.6105
Simple Coquilles Saint Jacques
1. Wash scallops and remove any shell particles; drain.
2 In a deep 1 1/2 quart non-metallic casserole place the 1 tablespoon butter and the onion.
3. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 1 (1 1/4) minute or until onion is tender.
4. Add scallops, lemon juice,... - 44.0539
Duck Breast With A Port Sauce Spinach And Pommes Dauphinoise
1) Preheat the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas.
2) Nicely boil the potatoes for 5 minutes, then drain well.
3) Butter the 4 x 200ml ramekins.
4) Combine the creams, nutmeg, garlic and seasoning with 1/2 cheese. Arrange the potatoes in the... - 45.4048
Creamy Rose Panna Cottage
1. In a small saucepan, combine the milk, cream and vanilla bean and seeds and bring to a boil. Cover and remove from the heat. Let stand for 5 minutes. Discard the vanilla bean.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over the water and let stand... - 34.8116
Lemon Pudding Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Spray six 6-ounce ramekins with vegetable oil spray. In a medium bowl, whisk the sugar with the flour. In another bowl, whisk the egg yolks with the butter until well blended. Whisk in the skim milk, fresh lemon juice and grated... - 33.7798
Pan Fried Salmon And Watercress Sauce
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade. Line 2 ramekin dishes with cling film and brush with oil.
2. Cut the potatoes in half, put in a saucepan of cold salted water and bring to the boil. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes until... - 47.0849
Cream Cheese Custards With Lettuce And Watercress
1. In a large pan, pick over the watercress and remove any old yellowed leaves and tough stalks
2. Wash, drain and cut into thin shreds
3. Wash and drain the lettuce leaves removing ny old and wilted or damaged parts
4. Cut into shreds too
5.... - 42.6059
Curried Luncheon Dip
1) In a blender, mix together cheese, milk, curry powder, salt, garlic salt, pepper.
2) Blend the cheese mixture until smooth and has thick dipping consistency.
3) Adjust the consistency by adding more milk if required.
4) Serve the dip in a... - 31.9297
Hampton Crab Meat Imperial
Remove bony membrane from crab meat; separate, reserving 6 pieces of red claw meat for garnish.
Cook green pepper until tender in 1/4 cup butter in a large skillet.
Add crab meat and pimiento and stir over medium heat 5 minutes.
Heat the 1/2 cup butter in a... - 44.7878
Molten Lava Chocolate Cake
Imagine biting in to a cake and a stream of chocolate lava gushing out. Appeasing indeed! Kirk Leins helps you bake an easy molten chocolate cake that is sure to be a big hit — be it be celebrations like birthdays or valentines day or just candle lit dinner... - 94.9895
Savory Baked Eggs
1. Grease 2 ramekin dishes or custard cups with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. In a skillet, melt the butter or margarine over a medium low flame.
4. Add the pepper, onion and garlic to the butter when is starts to... - 45.5351
Harvest Pie And Salad
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2.Chop all the vegetables and the seitan.
FOR THE PIE FILLING
3. Heat olive oil in a pan, add the garlic and the seitan.
4. Add 1/2 cup of the vegetable stock and cook it till it is... - 101.074
Healthy And Vegan Pear Crisp
Another recipe perfect for the fall and winter months. Fall fruits make great pies, cobblers, and crisps. This crisp recipe is a great option if you want to keep your dessert lower in fat and calories. This is a fun texture recipe. Big or small pear slices,... - 142.931
Steamed Timbales Plus
In saucepan combine milk and cheese; heat and stir over low heat till cheese melts.
Cool slightly; gradually stir into eggs.
Stir in crumbs, onion, salt, and mustard.
Toss meat and vegetable together; divide among four 10-ounce custard cups or ramekins.
Pour... - 34.5101
No one can stop at just one is my claim for this recipe of Oysters Rockefeller. It is one of the most popular Main Dish to be served at the European table. You don't have to be a gourmet to judge how mouth-watering and tasty this dish really is. - 48.715
Potatoes Dauphinoise - Oven Roasted Idaho Potatoes
How about serving a side dish made of potatoes layered with cream and cheese? If this sounds tempting to you than this video is a must watch for you. The chef shares the classic recipe to prepare French Potato Dauphinoise to which you can add your own... - 108.393
Broccoli, Carrot, And Spinach Timbales
Preheat oven to 350°.
Steam carrots and broccoli in separate pans for 15 minutes or until very soft.
Puree each vegetable separately in food processor.
In bowl, whisk together eggs and cream; divide mixture in half and blend with pureed vegetables in... - 40.4626
Custard With Crisp Sugar & Berries
Dress up this homemade vanilla custard with a drizzle of golden caramel and a bright garnish of fresh strawberries.
In a 1- to 2-quart pan, warm milk over medium heat until steaming.
In a large bowl, beat eggs, 1/3 cup of the sugar, and vanilla.
Gradually... - 36.6387
Bread Pudding With Whiskey Sauce
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well with a wire whisk.
Add bread cubes and raisins; stir well.
Spoon mixture into 6 (6-ounce) ovenproof ramekins or custard cups coated with cooking spray.
Place ramekins in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish;... - 36.0713
Microwave Chocolate Orange Raisin Cakes With Chocolate Glaze
Make the cake: Line the bottoms of two 1 -cup microwave-safe ramekins with wax paper and fasten a wax paper collar 2 inches high around each ramekin.
In a microwave-safe measuring cup stir together the raisins and the Grand Marnier and microwave the mixture... - 44.9516
Baked Eggs With Mushrooms
Join Clare Jones in the kitchen and learn how to couple healthy mushrooms with eggs and cheese for an elegant, anytime meal. Surely your eggs and mushrooms would never taste so delicious! - 109.399
Ricotta And Pesto Mousse
Put the ricotta in a bowl with the pesto, and beat until smooth.
Beat in the creme fraiche and half of the mi-cuit tomatoes.
Put the vegetable stock into a small saucepan and sprinkle over the gelatine.
Heat gently, until the gelatine dissolves.
Set aside to... - 44.7056
Saffron Rice Moulds With Sweet Corn And Peas
1. Wash the rice, drain and set aside in a sieve.
2. Heat the corn oil with the butter in a heavy-based saucepan and fry the green cardamoms, cloves and cinnamon for about 40 seconds. Add the drained rice, salt, saffron strands, sweetcorn and peas and... - 37.8582
Cottage Cheese And Ham Cups
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a small saucepan, heat the oil and add the onion. Gently cook till it is tender.
3) Add the mushrooms and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, constantly stirring.
4) Take the saucepan off the... - 44.5756
Vegan Spinach Dip, Creme Brulee & Butter Tarts
Squeeze out any excess liquid from the spinach. Place in a bowl
and set aside.
Place tofu in a blender or food processor and puree until it is
smooth and creamy.
Pour the tofu into the bowl with the spinach, add the soup mix and
stir to... - 39.1852
Vegetable Ramekin Recipes By Category