- » Vegetable Ragout
Vegetable Ragout Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Vegetable Ragout recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Vegetable Ragout recipes.
Summer Vegetable Ragout
1. Over the tomatoes pour boiling water, leave for 2 minutes, then drain and peel off the skins.
2. Quartering the tomatoes, scoop out the seeds and chop into small cubes.
3. In a pan, heat the oil and add the garlic and carrots, then gently fry for... - 43.7969
1. Wash and soak beans overnight.
2. Boil with a few pieces of onion and part of the butter till tender.
3. Drain liquor but keep it.
4. Dice carrots, turnip. and fry lightly.
5. Add to haricot, add blanched tomatoes and cook till vegetables are tender.
6.... - 41.6711
Have you ever tried this wonderful Vegetable Ragout recipe. I often make it as a healthy treat for myself. Try making the Vegetable Ragout for yourself and you will understand why I am so addicted to it! - 38.8475
Chunky Vegetable Ragout
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add olive oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute 3 minutes.
Add zucchini and next 9 ingredients; stir.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until zucchini is... - 35.6446
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, green pepper, and garlic; saute 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Stir in eggplant and next 6 ingredients; cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add okra; cook an... - 32.9241
You May Also Like!
Ragout Of Lamb With Garden Vegetables
You will never get tired of this Ragout Of Lamb With Garden Vegetables even if you eat it every single day of the week. Such is the taste and unique flavor associated with Ragout Of Lamb With Garden Vegetables. Give it a try! - 38.1178
French Vegetable Ragout
Cut eggplant into 1/2-inch cubes (about 5 cups).
Cook and stir onion and garlic in oil in 12-inch skillet until onion is tender.
Add eggplant and remaining ingredients.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, until vegetables... - 34.8813
1 Simmer onion in 1/2 cup water in large heavy kettle or Dutch oven 10 minutes, or just until water evaporates.
Continue cooking and stirring over low heat until onion browns lightly; remove and set aside.
2 Brown beef cubes, a few at a time, in same... - 40.4108
Vegetable Ragout Or Stew
The vegetables may be any in season.
If mostly root vegetables are used, the larger amount of stock will be needed, otherwise use 1/2 pt. (i c.) only.
Melt the fat in a saucepan, and fry the onion and bacon until they are just beginning to brown.
Add the... - 39.613
Ragout Of Beef With Vegetables
In large heavy pot or Dutch oven, melt butter with oil; brown beef on all sides.
Add onion and garlic and cook until slightly softened.
Stir in flour.
Stir in stock, wine, tomato sauce, parsley, thyme, bay leaf, salt and pepper.
Cover and cook over low heat... - 40.1176
Egg And Vegetable Ragout
1. Wash and soak beans overnight.
2. Boil beans in the same water with a few pieces of onions and part of thebutter, till tender.
3. Drain but keep the liquor.
4. Slice carrots and turnip.
5. Heat half the remaining butter and fry carrots and turnip lightly.... - 39.7233
Polenta With Vegetable Ragout
1. Rinse zucchini; trim off and discard ends. Cut zucchini into 1/2-inch slices. Trim off and discard stem ends of mushrooms. Rinse mushrooms, drain, and cut into quarters. Cut onion crosswise into 1/4-inch slices.
2. In a 5- to 6-quart nonstick pan over high... - 28.6387
Root Vegetable Pear And Chestnut Ragout
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the celery root and boil until tender, about 6 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer to a large baking sheet. Add the turnips to the pot and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer to the baking... - 26.3761
Beef Vegetable Ragout
1. In a heavy kettle, simmer onion in half a cup of boiling water for ten minutes; keep cooking until the onion brown a little, remove and set aside
2. In the same kettle, brown the beef cubes; add onion back to the kettle, add bay leaf, seasoned salt... - 43.643
Chicken And Winter Vegetable Ragout
1. Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a plastic bag. Add chicken a few pieces at a time and shake to coat with flour. In a large frying pan, heat oil. Cook chicken in 2 batches over medium-high heat, stirring often, until lightly browned all over, about 8... - 29.2116
Vegetable Ragout Recipes By Category