- » Vegetable Puff
Vegetable Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable puff recipes.
Cheese Potato Puff
1. Cook the potatoes till tender in a 10" deep dutch oven and water for 20 minutes.
2. Drain and mash the potatoes.
3. Add 1 3/4 cups cheese, milk, butter and salt.
4. Cook and stir over low heat until butter & cheese are melted.
5. Fold in eggs.
6.... - 105.07
Parmesan Puffs With Onion
Want a dish that is wonderful, delicious and easy to make? As always Chef Martin from Wolfpack Ranch has an easy recipe that yields a delicious outcome. Today, he makes Parmesan puffs with onion. Serve these small bite sized food to anyone and they will be... - 87.3056
Florentine Potato Puff
1. In a large bowl, prepare instant mashed potatoes for 8 servings, following package instructions but reducing water amount by 1 cup.
2. Grease a 12-cup soufflé dish or 8 individual soufflé cups.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F
4. In a... - 46.0849
Potato Puff Rolls
Mix milk, shortening, sugar, and salt and cool to lukewarm.
Pour warm water into a warm mixing bowl, sprinkle in yeast and stir to dissolve.
Add cooled mixture, egg, potatoes, and 2 cups flour and beat well.
Mix in remaining flour and knead on a lightly... - 44.29
The Potato Puffs are a favorite snack at home. My kids wait desperately for weekends because they know that I will definitely make a batch of these yummy Potato Puffs! - 43.1167
Heat oven to 400°.
Heat water, margarine, onion and salt to rolling boil in 1 1/2 quart saucepan.
Stir in potatoes and flour.
Stir vigorously over low heat just until mixture forms a ball, about 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Beat in eggs until smooth.
Drop... - 42.5686
Prepare potatoes according to package directions.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemony.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Combine potatoes with pimento, onions, salt, garlic, cottage cheese, sour cream and beaten egg yolks; mix well.
Fold in stiffly... - 40.6071
1) Mix the first 6 ingredients, stirring well and freeze for 1 hour.
2) Deep heat oil to a temperature of 375° to 390° and lower teaspoonfuls of the mixture into it.
3) Cook the puffs until golden brown.
4) Serve warm. - 36.8381
Potato Onion Puffs
1) In a saucepan, prepare instant mashed potatoes following package directions.
2) Stir in pancake mix, dry onion soup mix, and snipped parsley.
3) In a skillet, heat deep hot fat (365Â°).
4) Drop potato mixture from tablespoon a few at a time.
5)... - 35.544
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Beat the mashed potatoes, onion powder, egg and crumbs together with an electric beater and refrigerate.
3) Shape the mixture into small walnut-sized balls and refrigerate or freeze if... - 35.3861
Fried Potato Puffs
Scrub, peel and rinse the potatoes.
Cut them lengthwise into slices about 3/16 in thick.
Trim into ovals or oblongs; drop into cold water.
Rinse and drain.
Dry in a clean cloth.
Put the potato slices into the frying-basket and lower them gently into hot, deep... - 34.2557
Potato Puff Topping
This brilliant Potato Puff Topping recipe should not be missed. I use the Potato Puff Topping my potato Pan Burger. It is simply one of my favorite fillings. Try the Potato Puff Topping! - 33.9498
With a fork, break up and mash enough potatoes to fill a small cup.
Combine with remaining ingredients, except oil.
Heat oil to 375°F (190°C).
From tablespoon, drop a walnut-size piece of dough into hot fat.
Remove when puff rises to the surface... - 33.438
Potato Onion Puffs
1) Cook the instant mashed potatoes as per the package directions.
2) In a bowl add the potatoes, snipped parsley, pancake mix, and dry onion soup mix; mix well .
3) Drop a few tbsp of the batter into deep hot fat at 365 Deg F.
4) Fry for about 1-1... - 32.6006
Crunchy Potato Puffs
Place the potato slices in a large bowl of cold water for 30 minutes.
Drain them and dry thoroughly with a clean cloth.
Fill two large saucepans one third full with oil.
Heat the oil in one pan over moderate heat until it reaches 325°F on a deep fat... - 32.4953
Parisienne Potato Puff
This Parisian Potato Puff is one of the best baked potato dishes I've ever tasted ! Try out this baked mashed potato and cheese dish with seasonings and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Parisian Potato Puff are welcome ! - 31.7809
Stiffly beat egg whites.
Combine all ingredients except egg whites and butter.
Mix thoroughly; fold in egg whites.
Pour mixture in a casserole and top with butter.
Bake at 350° for one hour. - 29.8918
Spicy Potato Puffs
In mixing bowl combine flour, parsley, baking powder, salt, and onion powder.
Stir in beaten eggs and mashed potatoes, mixing well.
In wok heat 1 1/2 inches cooking oil to 365°.
Using about 1 rounded tablespoon for each, drop potato mixture into hot oil.
Fry... - 29.8427
Mix first 7 ingredients, and beat well until light.
Shape into balls, and chill well.
Fry in deep hot fat until golden brown.
Serve at once. - 29.7085
1. Mix ham, onion, and mashed potatoes together.
2. Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into potatoes.
3. Sprinkle cheese on top, if desired. Garnish with paprika.
4. Bake at 350Â° for 1 hour or until puffy and golden brown.
5. While potatoes are baking,... - 29.6525
Combine mashed potatoes, salt and tarragon in mixing bowl.
Beat until fluffy.
Beat in eggs and milk.
Drop mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls into deep fat, heated to 370°; fry until puffs are golden brown.
Drain on absorbent paper. - 26.8557
1. Add beaten egg yolk, cream and butter to mashed potatoes.
2. Fold in well beaten egg white.
3. Heap lightly into baking dish.
4. Bake for 30 minutes until puffed and brown. - 26.6312
Sift flour and measure.
Add baking powder, salt and pepper.
Combine potatoes, eggs and flour.
Drop by teaspoon into deep fat and fry golden brown. - 26.3929
Herby Potato Puffs
Make the pastry according to the recipe instructions.
Grate the cheese coarsely.
Beat the potatoes, cheese and herbs into the pastry.
Season to taste.
Heat the oil in a deep frying pan and deep fry spoonfuls of the mixture until crisp and golden brown, about... - 25.5758
Plain Potato Puffs
1. Heat fry oil to about 350°. (A piece of onion should sizzle when added.)
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the mashed potatoes and egg.
3. Sift together the baking powder, flour, and salt. Fold this mixture into the potatoes, mixing only enough to... - 25.1574
Combine mayonnaise and onion.
Place teaspoonful of mayonnaise mixture on each toast round; spread to edge.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Broil about 1 to 3 minutes or until hot and bubbly. - 22.8421
Onion Party Puffs
Prepare Onion Butter.
Cut each biscuit into 4 sections.
Arrange on ungreased baking sheet; dot With onion butter.
Bake in preheated 400°F oven 8 minutes or until golden. - 21.9692
Au Gratin Potato Puffs
Pare 1 1/2 pounds potatoes; cook and mash potatoes in a saucepan.
Add 2 tablespoons butter and 1/3 cup milk; whip until fluffy.
Add 2 slightly beaten egg yolks, 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, 1 teaspoon salt, and few grains pepper; continue... - 19.6727
Vegetable Puff Recipes By Category