- » Vegetable Potpourri
Vegetable Potpourri Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable potpourri recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable potpourri recipes.
Summer Vegetable Potpourri
Cut an 18-inch square of heavy foil.
Combine mushrooms, summer squash, onions, celery, and pimiento.
Place in center of the foil.
Drizzle vegetables with white wine Worcestershire sauce.
Sprinkle with tarragon, lemon peel, and salt.
Dot with margarine.
Bring... - 45.0318
Winter Vegetable Potpourri
Cut potato and turnips in half, then slice halves into 6 or 8 pieces.
Place carrots and onions in saucepan.
Add water to cover and a pinch of salt.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, then lower heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Add turnips and potato and cook 5... - 44.0649
1) In a saucepan, add the carrots, onions, parsnips and a little water, steam for a while, until tender.
2) In a large mixing bowl, mash the steamed vegetables, add the peas, garlic, seasonings and butter; stir in the beaten eggs , add breadcrumbs... - 38.388
In large skillet cook bacon till crisp.
Add onion; cook till tender but not brown.
Cutoff tips of kernels from ears of corn; scrape cobs with dull edge of knife.
Add corn and scrapings to skillet with zucchini, cumin, salt, and garlic powder.
Cover and cook... - 33.562
You May Also Like!
Spring Lamb And Vegetable Potpourri
1. In medium-sized bowl, mix ground lamb, bread crumbs, onion, egg, 2 tablespoons water, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon coriander. Shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch meatballs.
2. In 8-quart Dutch oven over high heat, in 2 tablespoons hot oil, cook meatballs... - 38.7294
Cover vegetables with cold water.
Stir in salt and let soak 1/2 hour.
Drain thoroughly and add remaining ingredients.
Stir well and cover.
Bring to a boil and cook 5 minutes.
Uncover and cook 10 minutes or until thickened.
Taste for salt.
Ladle into... - 33.3707
Peas And Celery Potpourri
About 25 minutes before supper:
1. In butter, in covered skillet, cook celery 5 minutes.
2. Add peas (removed from pouch), monosodium glutamate, tarragon, and pepper. Cook, covered, 12 minutes, or until both vegetables are tender-crisp. Stir in olives. - 30.3374
Cabbage Noodle Potpourri
Beat eggs; add flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and enough water to make a very stiff noodle dough.
Knead on floured board until smooth.
Roll out into very thin sheet.
Let each side dry for 30 minutes.
Cut into 1-inch squares.
Dice bacon; fry until crisp; remove... - 45.9515
Aloo chop, boiled potatoes cooked with ginger and onions, made into roundels, dipped in gram flour (Besan) batter and deep fried. - 44.4397
Stir Fried Vegetables
Heat the oil in a preheated frying pan or wok.
Add the bamboo shoots, mangetout, carrots and broccoli florets and stir-fry for about 1 minute.
Add the bean sprouts and then the salt and sugar.
Stir-fry for another minute or so, and add some water if... - 35.3212
Mixed Vegetable Casserole
Heat 1 inch salted water ( 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Add carrots, beans, cauliflower and onion.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until tender, 12 to 15 minutes.
Drain vegetables, reserving liquid.
Place vegetables in... - 39.8029
Spicy Roast Vegetables
Heat a grill pan for 2 minutes.
Pour in the olive oil, then add the cumin seeds.
Lower the heat to medium.
Arrange the vegetables in the pan with a pair of tongs, then add the green chillies, garlic, ginger, red chillies and salt and increase the heat.
Cook... - 37.518
1. To make white sauce, melt butter in a saucepan, stir in flour (a). Cook over medium heat for 1 minute. Remove pan from heat and whisk in milk a little at a time (b) until well blended. Return to heat and cook, stirring constantly, until sauce boils and... - 32.6943