- » Vegetable Potpourri
Vegetable Potpourri Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable potpourri recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable potpourri recipes.
Summer Vegetable Potpourri
Cut an 18-inch square of heavy foil.
Combine mushrooms, summer squash, onions, celery, and pimiento.
Place in center of the foil.
Drizzle vegetables with white wine Worcestershire sauce.
Sprinkle with tarragon, lemon peel, and salt.
Dot with margarine.
Bring... - 41.9868
1) In a saucepan, add the carrots, onions, parsnips and a little water, steam for a while, until tender.
2) In a large mixing bowl, mash the steamed vegetables, add the peas, garlic, seasonings and butter; stir in the beaten eggs , add breadcrumbs... - 39.8664
Winter Vegetable Potpourri
Cut potato and turnips in half, then slice halves into 6 or 8 pieces.
Place carrots and onions in saucepan.
Add water to cover and a pinch of salt.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, then lower heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Add turnips and potato and cook 5... - 39.7886
In large skillet cook bacon till crisp.
Add onion; cook till tender but not brown.
Cutoff tips of kernels from ears of corn; scrape cobs with dull edge of knife.
Add corn and scrapings to skillet with zucchini, cumin, salt, and garlic powder.
Cover and cook... - 31.8551
You May Also Like!
Spring Lamb And Vegetable Potpourri
1. In medium-sized bowl, mix ground lamb, bread crumbs, onion, egg, 2 tablespoons water, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon coriander. Shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch meatballs.
2. In 8-quart Dutch oven over high heat, in 2 tablespoons hot oil, cook meatballs... - 34.7607
Cover vegetables with cold water.
Stir in salt and let soak 1/2 hour.
Drain thoroughly and add remaining ingredients.
Stir well and cover.
Bring to a boil and cook 5 minutes.
Uncover and cook 10 minutes or until thickened.
Taste for salt.
Ladle into... - 30.1031
Peas And Celery Potpourri
About 25 minutes before supper:
1. In butter, in covered skillet, cook celery 5 minutes.
2. Add peas (removed from pouch), monosodium glutamate, tarragon, and pepper. Cook, covered, 12 minutes, or until both vegetables are tender-crisp. Stir in olives. - 27.8423
Aloo chop, boiled potatoes cooked with ginger and onions, made into roundels, dipped in gram flour (Besan) batter and deep fried. - 45.373
Mixed Vegetable Casserole
Heat 1 inch salted water ( 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Add carrots, beans, cauliflower and onion.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until tender, 12 to 15 minutes.
Drain vegetables, reserving liquid.
Place vegetables in... - 37.978
Soak rice and lapshi for 1/2 an hour in plenty of water, and then drain.
Place all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
Reserve 1/2 a cup of tomato juice for later use.
For tomatoes, brinjal, capsicum and zucchini cut a slice from the top and scoop out... - 38.0539
Stir Fried Vegetables
Heat the oil in a preheated frying pan or wok.
Add the bamboo shoots, mangetout, carrots and broccoli florets and stir-fry for about 1 minute.
Add the bean sprouts and then the salt and sugar.
Stir-fry for another minute or so, and add some water if... - 35.3106
Garden Vegetable Skillet
For fresh corn, cut corn from cob;
In skillet melt butter; Stir in corn, zucchini, onion, green pepper, dill weed, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Cook, covered, till vegetables are tender, 12 to 15 minutes. - 24.2797
Korean Vegetable Pickle
Sprinkle carrot, celery cabbage and cauliflowerets with 2 teaspoons salt; toss.
Let stand 20 minutes; rinse with cold water and drain.
Toss drained vegetables with remaining ingredients.
Cover tightly and refrigerate at least 48 hours but no longer than 4... - 32.4785