- » Vegetable Poha
Vegetable Poha Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable poha recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable poha recipes.
Wash poha twice and drain.
Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds.
When they splutter add urad dal and fry till light golden.
Now add the curry leaves and saute for 10 seconds.
Now add the onions and turmeric powder and saute till onions turn to light... - 48.8552
1. Peel and dice potatoes.
2. Chop onions and coriander leaves finely.
3. Heat fat. Brown onions. Add remaining ingredients except rice.
4. Cook on a slow fire till potatoes are cooked (add a little water if necessary).
5. Put rice into a colander. Hold under... - 44.8487
Poha (Flaked Rice) is the most common breakfast of the North Indian community. It is light on the digestive system and yet filling! Adding vegetables to it makes it even more healthier and tastier. Its really easy to cook and tates delicious. It is a quick... - 44.4067
1. Mix together all ingredients and leave for 10 minutes before use. - 29.5526
You May Also Like!
1. Wash poha in water. Keep aside.
2. In a skillet heat 2 tablespoons ghee and toss mustard and asafoetida.
3. When seeds stop spluttering, add turmeric, salt, peas, potatoes and tomatoes.
4. Seal the lid tightly and cook till vegetables... - 47.2602
1. Wash sago and soak in water for few hours.
2. Keep aside and drain out water.
3. Wash poha and soak in milk.
4. Ground peanuts smoothly.
5. In a skillet heat 3 tablespoon oil and toss mustard, cumin and asafoetida.
6. When seeds stop... - 44.6048
Batata Powva has a lovely taste. The Green chillies and turmeric powder gives the Batata Powva a fiery taste. - 37.266
Vegetable Cutlets (masala Burger Patties)
In a mood of making cutlets, then you should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make these tasty cutlets which can be baked or fried. They are easy to prepare and a mouth watering snack. You can serve the cutlets with chutney or ketchup. Don't... - 111.152
Crunchy Vegetable Nuggets
Veg Nuggets are prepared by using all different variety vegetables. This is one of the most liked starter, appetizer or snack and yet very healthy and nutritious. Vegetable nuggets is the most excellent dish for picky eaters to tempt them for eating. Goes... - 111.03
Uttapam-rice Crepes With Vegetables
In a mood to have South Indian food, then you must try this recipe. Chef bhavna shows how to make the uttapam . They are so yummy and easy to make. You can serve them with hot sambhar and chutney. So do try out the recipe and surely watch the video. - 93.6977
Who doesn't like to enjoy delicious Indian samosa? Watch this part 1 of the video that presents a step-wise recipe to make samosa filling and dough for the cover. The video is nicely explained and would surely equip you to make some terrific samosas at home.... - 110.334
Tasty Kande Pohe
If you're keen on having some tasty Indian breakfast, you have come to the right place. The Chef shows how to make kanda poha in a few minutes. It's so tasty and is a famous Maharashtrian breakfast. - 129.158
1. Wash poha in water.
2. Drain out water.
3. In a skillet heat 3 tablespoon oil and toss mustard, cumin and asafoetida.
4. When seeds stop spluttering, add garlic, ginger, chillies, onions and curry leaves. Fry till soft.
5. Add... - 43.8711