- » Vegetable Pizza
Vegetable Pizza Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable pizza recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable pizza recipes.
Healthy Salad Pizza
Are you so committed to your health goals that you’re craving and missing pizza? Well, there is no need! In this video learn how to make a delicious and healthy pizza that is easy to assemble, high in antioxidants and fiber and will absolutely blow away... - 139.407
Turkey And Zucchini Pizza
An Outlet for cooking up the plentiful zucchini's is to make a Pizza! Patty shows how to get these wonder-baked pizza's through! - 130.334
Flash Mob Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree.
2. On a baking tray, place Nan breads, and top it with mozzarella, and tomato.
3. Sprinkle garlic powder, oregano, onion powder, pepper, red pepper flakes, and salt.
4. Top it with grated cheese and... - 128.774
Healthy Whole Wheat Pizza
Pizzas are always comforting! How about pizza minus the fat, add in more health? A great whole wheat pizza with veggies is what you are going to learn today! Right from the base to the toppings. The toppings are all healthy veggies topped with soy cheese. ... - 128.526
Looking for a great way to include your kids in making dinner and teach them a little something along the way? Why not have them make an agriculture pizza that can be an ABCs of AG lesson! - 123.426
Cream Cheese And Vegetables Pizza
Here is a unique vegetable pizza recipe that is an excellent treat for veggie lovers. View this fantastic video that shows a pizza recipe with cream cheese and topped with plenty of fresh vegetables. See the video and try out this appetizing vegetable pizza. - 121.401
Raw And Organic Veggie Pizza
Before we say the word “pizza” all you pizza lovers have to be open minded. This may not be the cheesy greasy pizza that comes out of the oven but when it comes to raw food, you have to be open to trying different textures and flavors and be willing to... - 118.029
Star Gazers Pizza
1. In a bowl, add olive oil and garlic. Mix and let it set.
2. Preheat oven at 400 degree.
3. Cut yellow bell pepper into large slices. Then with a cookie cutter cut and create 7 yellow stars. Chop the remaining pieces.
4. Cut 7 thin slices of... - 114.513
Rawgosia006 - Raw Food
If you’re a raw foodie in the mood for some pizza here is a recipe video that will satisfy your craving! This video illustrates the preparation of not one but two raw and vegan pizzas. One with avocado, parsley and cucumber – Green Pizza. Another with... - 111.903
Have you seen "Ratatouille"? It is a movie released in 2007.
There was a contest related to this movie at that time and my "Ratatouille Pizza" won the Second Prize!
It is juicy, healthy, tasty and delicious!
You can use pre-made pizza dough, but if you want... - 111.095
How To Make Pizza From A Can
The Can. It's your go-to when you're out of groceries, feeling lazy, or a novice in the kitchen. Many think that foods like Spaghettios are as gourmet as cans get, but did you know you can make an entire pizza out of canned foods? Watch as Brit shows her... - 109.019
Organic Gluten-free Vegetarian Pizza
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
2. Grease the pan with olive oil.
3. In a food processing jar mix all the ingredients of the dough.
4. Roll the dough into a ball and set aside.
5. For making Sauce – in a processing jar pour in all the... - 108.703
Tomato And Caramelized Onion Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 500 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add flour, salt, yeast, and black pepper. Mix.
3. Make a well in the middle of flour, pour warm water, and olive oil in it. Knead, and mix them together. Place dough in a... - 107.045
Family Pizza Night Goes Valentine's
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. In a bowl, add 1/8 cup of olive oil and garlic. Stir and allow it to set and fuse the flavours.
3. Remove seeds and dice bell pepper. Keep it aside.
4. Place a skillet over low heat, pour 2 tablespoons... - 103.242
Snowman Pizza Fun
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. Place fry pan on medium heat, and cook sausage in it, stirring regularly. Set it aside.
3. In a bowl, combine spinach, olive oil, and clove.
4. Divide dough into 1/3 and 2/3 portions.
5. Roll them into... - 91.1572
Whole Wheat Tortilla Veg Pizza
East cheesy pizza !! Watch this video to prepare a vegetarian pizza with cheese, tomato sauce and lots of vegetables. The taste of garlic, bell peppers and broccoli makes this very healthy. It made with a full flavored whole wheat tortilla which makes it more... - 88.3235
Grilled Veggie Pizza
To make the veggies: Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Place the peppers, onion, zucchini, yellow squash, and asparagus in a 13" X 9" baking dish.
Drizzle with the oil and toss to coat.
Roast the vegetables, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes, or until... - 45.8907
Veggie Pizza Bites
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Unroll the pizza dough and press on the bottom of a 15x10x1-inch pan.
3) Bake the pizza crust in the oven for about 8-11 minutes or until golden brown in color. Set aside to cool.
4) Take a small bowl and... - 45.5001
Sweet Potato & Kale Pesto Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a bowl, put together sweet potatoes, onion, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and sea salt and ground pepper to taste.
3. Mix the vegetables with hand to coat well.
4. In a parchment lined baking sheet, put... - 0
Valentine's Day Pizza
I know, it's kinda cheezy right? Well, first off because it's pizza...which is always cheesy. But also because there are heart-shaped beets all over it.
I couldn't help myself. I wanted to do a Valentine's Day recipe that was festive but not pumped full of... - 0
Vegetable Pizza Recipes By Category