- » Vegetable Pilaf
Vegetable Pilaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable pilaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable pilaf recipes.
Fragrant Vegetable Pilaf
1) Thoroughly wash cauliflower under running water and pat dry. Trim the stalks and cut florets into uniform 2 inch pieces.
2) Peel carrot and cut crosswise into 1/4 inch thick slices. Also, peel onion and chop it finely.
3) Shell the peas to... - 47.6154
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) In a frying pan, melt 1 ounce of butter and gently fry the onion till it is soft. This usually takes about 5 minutes. Add the rice and continue to fry for some more minutes.
3) Into a 1... - 45.7047
Warm milk; add saffron 30 minutes before cooking.
Melt butter in a saucepan.
Add cinnamon, cloves, garlic salt (if desired), and onion.
When onion is tender and pink in color, add peas and rice.
Add curry powder and stir.
Add milk and saffron, then water and... - 44.0772
Put the rice in a bowl, pour in cold water and swirl the rice and water with your hand.
Drain and repeat this process until the water runs clear as you drain it.
Return the rice to the bowl, fill it once more with cold water and leave to soak 20 minutes.
Put... - 41.4186
Vegetable Pilaf is a ricey treat for the parties. This Vegetable Pilaf is rich with the flavors of kernel corn, seasonings, chick peas and pepper. Just give this yummy Vegetable Pilaf a try. - 38.2317
Vegetable Barley Pilaf
Coat large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
Add onion, celery and mushrooms; cook and stir over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
Stir in water, squash, barley, carrots, parsley, basil, bouillon granules and pepper.
Bring to a boil over high... - 37.7969
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add onions and garlic and cook for 3 minutes or until onion is soft. Add broccoli, cauliflower, squash, mushrooms and red pepper and cook for 4-5 minutes or until vegetables are tender crisp.
2. Stir in rice and... - 34.6479
Nutty Vegetable Pilaf
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add broccoli, carrots and onion. Cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes or until broccoli and carrots are tender and onion begins to brown. Add mushrooms, garlic, thyme, basil, salt and pepper. Cook and stir 2... - 32.6485
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook potato slices, green onions, and carrots, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Add water, salt, pepper, and chicken bouillon; over high heat, heat to... - 30.3447
Original Vegetable Pilaf
1. In 2-quart microwavable casserole, combine cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, peas, and 2 tablespoons water. Cover and microwave on High 3 minutes, or until tender-crisp; set aside.
2. In 3-quart microwavable casserole, combine onion and oil; microwave on... - 29.7803
Barley Vegetable Pilaf
Try this version of amazingly delicious Barley Vegetable Pilaf recipe. An effortlessly prepared baked recipe; the Barley Vegetable Pilaf is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 27.9824
Vegetable Bulgur Pilaf
In a 2-quart saucepan cook chopped onion, chopped celery, sliced mushrooms, and garlic in hot oil about 5 minutes or till vegetables are tender but not brown.
Stir in sliced carrots, sliced zucchini, chicken or beef broth, red or green pepper strips, bulgur,... - 27.7922
Easy Vegetable Pilaf
Prepare four servings rice with vegetable flakes and beef broth.
Fluff rice with a fork before serving. - 19.0932
Add 1 cup fresh, frozen, or reconstituted dehydrated green peas to the pilaf mixture.
Cover, and simmer as directed. - 12.1351
Vegetable Pilaf Recipes By Category