- » Vegetable Pate
Vegetable Pate Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable pate recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable pate recipes.
Vegan Mushroom And Onion Pate
Looking for a pate recipe that is 100% vegan yet easy to make and delicious? Then watch this video and learn of a recipe that is guaranteed to yield a mouthwatering pate. Watch to know more! - 95.7151
1) The oven is pre-heated to 350 degrees C.
2) The first layer is prepared by first warming olive oil in a skillet.
3) Vegetables are sauteed, till tender.
4) They are blended with eggs, seasonings and bread crumbs in a food... - 48.0267
Herbed Mushroom Pate
1) Take a 12-inch skillet, heat butter and cook the garlic and mushrooms in it for about 5 minutes or until the entire liquid is absorbed.
2) Allow to cool down to room temperature.
3) In a food processing bowl, blend the cream cheese, mushroom... - 44.737
Slice the white part of the leek into thin rounds and steam until tender.
Line a loaf pan with oiled wax paper and place the cooked leek on top, smoothing it down to make a thin layer.
Cook the peas in boiling water and steam the spinach over them.
When the... - 44.7081
On baking sheet, toast pecans in 350Ã‚Â°F (180Ã‚Â°C) oven for about 5 minutes or until fragrant; set aside.
* In large heavy skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion and garlic, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 4 minutes.
* Add... - 43.6887
Wild Mushroom Pate
Soak the cepes in the boiling water for 2 hours.
Drain, reserving the mushrooms and liquid separately.
Strain the soaking liquid through damp cheesecloth into a saucepan and boil until reduced to 1 1/4 cups, about 20 minutes.
Saute the cepes in the butter... - 43.6617
In a 1-quart casserole, combine the scallions and oil or butter.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes, or until the scallions are tender.
Stir in the flour and mix well.
Stir in the mushrooms, yogurt, parsley, sherry extract, pepper, and nutmeg.
Mix... - 43.5158
Mushroom Lover's Pate
In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter.
Add mushrooms and cook 2-3 minutes.
Add garlic and green onions; cook 1 minute.
Add chicken broth and cook over high heat about 5 minutes or until all the liquid evaporates.
Remove from heat;... - 43.3842
Mushroom Lover's Pate
I love mushrooms and this Mushroom Lover's Pate is one of my sweethearts. Not so spicy, not so hot the Mushroom Lover's Pate is quite an easy dish to prepare. Why donâ€™t you add this to your menu tonight? - 43.2627
This is a brilliant Vegetable Pate recipe!. This tasty dish is a favorite amongst my vegetarian friends. Try the Vegetable Pate and you will understand why! - 41.1252
Three Vegetable Pate
Put 1/2 cup water in a 2 cup Pyrex measuring cup. Sprinkle gelatin over water to soften. Place Pyrex cup in a saucepaa with 2" of hot water over low heat. Stir mixture occasionally until gelatin is dissolved.
Heat 3 tablespoons of oil over medium... - 39.2211
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
Remove from heat, and let stand 30 minutes.
Drain, reserving liquid; finely chop porcini mushrooms.
Pour reserved liquid through a... - 39.0067
Cook chopped mushrooms in butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until most of liquid evaporates and mushrooms are tender.
Cool to room temperature.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add mushrooms, cream... - 38.3489
1) In a skillet, gently saute the onions in the margarine, until softened.
2) In a food processor or blender, add the onions and rest of the ingredients together and blend well until pureed.
3) Season with the salt, pepper, and garlic powder to... - 31.4146
Rinse mushrooms, drain, and coarsely chop.
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, cook mushrooms and onion in butter, stirring often, until mushrooms are browned, about 15 minutes.
Mix in sherry.
In a bowl, beat cream cheese and pars ley until... - 31.1643
1. Mince the chicken, onion, leek and celery together with the spinach. Add the garlic and herbs.
2. Lightly beat the egg with the egg white and mix with the brandy, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and yogurt. Stir into the vegetable mixture.
3. Turn into a... - 30.5385
Vegetable Pate Recipes By Category