- » Vegetable Pancake
Vegetable Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable pancake recipes.
Maangchi has a very unique Korean recipe in this video, its Pasanjeok or skewered pancake with beef, onion, asparagus and carrots. The dish looks very yummy and its interesting to watch Maangchi cut the vegetables into equal lengths and prepare it with great... - 126.441
High-protein Low-carb Pumpkin Pancake
Forget high-protein smoothies and protein shakes. Use protein powder and left over canned pumpkin puree to make some high-protein, low-carb pumpkin pancakes. These are so delicious even kids munch down these healthy pancakes in no time. Made with protein... - 113.42
Fried Vegetable Latkes
Vegetable latkes are the classic Jewish dish especially made during the Hanukkah festival. It is such a versatile dish that you can make in many ways. One of the most simplest ways to make this dish is to add different colors of vegetables to make it more... - 110.986
Potato Pancakes With Smoked Salmon Dill And Creme Fraiche
Potato pancakes with smoked salmon, dill and creme fraiche is a fantastic holiday entertaining dish. Watch this excellent video that would make your holidays fun filled and relaxing. This wholesome delicious dish would definitely be a favorite with your... - 107.35
Crispy Potato Pancakes
Potato Pancakes are a favorite but not made often enough. Homemade potato pancakes rarely turn out perfect like the ones we get at diners. They are usually soggy or too brown when fried, sometimes almost burnt. Chef John teaches us how to make the perfect... - 106.625
Pumpkin Pancakes With Pecan Spiced Maple Syrup
This is the best pancake recipe. One thing I love about fall and winter so much is that I don’t have to have an excuse to put pumpkin in basically everything. Tis the season! I know that boxed pancake mixes are so easy but these are just as easy! You can do... - 101.995
Amy's Low-carb Pumpkin Pancake
Sometimes I get tired of drinking my 'food'-especially when the weather is cooler. There is something about drinking a cold shake when you are already cold. This is a great alternative for those times.
I made these for my family while in Hawaii and they were... - 101.321
Scallops And Red Peppers Over Potato Pancakes
This recipe is a fast and fun dish made with leftovers. No measuring, just intuitive cooking. If you have some mashed potato, half a roasted red pepper and scallops this is exactly what you should be making. This is the kind of recipes that you should come up... - 100.537
Amy's Silver Dollar Pumpkin Pancakes
Although I eat my delicious pumpkin pancakes year round, its officially that time of year where people don't look at me sideways when I tell them what I am eating. I make this one often, so I usually just 'eyeball' the amounts. Here is what I used this... - 99.4005
Crispy Instant Mashed Potato Pancakes
Who doesn’t love seeing mashed potatoes at the dinner table? And fried mashed potato pancakes are sure to bring a smile on everyone’s face. These pancakes are the end of a box of instant potato buds,
shaped into patties, and browned in butter. It sure is... - 97.0641
Holiday Pumpkin Pancakes
Chef John uses the time-honored strategy of turning any recipe into a "holiday recipe" by adding some pumpkin. Here has taken a very standard pancake recipe, and with the addition of pumpkin, and a few classic pumpkin pie spices, has turned it into what would... - 96.165
Crispy Salmon And Potato Latkes With Homemade Apple Sauce
All you home-cooks out there, why don’t you create magic in the kitchen, using everyday ingredients? In recognition of Hanukkah, which is just around the corner, makes the most delicious recipe for crispy, golden potato and salmon pancakes, with a homemade... - 93.971
Low Carb Pumpkin Pancakes
'Tis the time to celebrate! The Holiday season this time around needs some good dishes coming out of your kitchen. My recommendation are these low carb Pumpkin Pancakes! Watch, learn and celebrate these pancakes! - 92.8305
Potato And Green Apple Pancakes
Want a pancake recipe that is both unique and tasty? Then watch this video and get ready to impress everyone with your culinary skills. The recipe detailed in the video will yield pancakes that everyone will love! - 85.3757
Yam And Spices Pancakes
Looking for a pancake recipe that is easy to make yet impressive? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect sweet potato and spices pancakes that everyone is sure to love! - 84.4691
Parsnip And Potato Breakfast Pancakes
Want to serve something different and healthy for breakfast this Sunday? Watch chef Gavan Murphy prepare these lovely Parsnip and Potato Breakfast Pancakes, that your family will love. This video is a detailed description of the procedure that you can easily... - 79.4129
1) Preheat oven at 325°.
2) Thoroughly wash the pumpkin and cut this in half along the width.
3) In a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan, place the pumpkin halves with cut side down.
4) Place the pan inside the oven and bake for 45... - 49.9098
Pumpkin Pancakes With Pear Syrup
To make the pear syrup: Heat a medium skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
Add the pears and ginger and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until lightly browned and tender.
Add the syrup and cook for 1 minute.
To make the... - 48.9605
Pepper And Tomato Pancakes
1. For the filling, under a hot grill, place the peppers and turn around until the skin blackens and forms blisters
2. Peel the skin off and run under a stream of cold water; remove the seeds and cut into small pieces
3. In a larrge pan, heat oil and... - 48.234
Mashed Potato Pancakes With Fried Eggs
1. Pare and dice the potatoes and place in a saucepan. Cover the potatoes with water and add salt.
2. Boil the potatoes on a medium flame until they are fork tender.
3. Drain in a colander and allow the potatoes to rest for 20 minutes or... - 47.7239
Potato Pancakes O'brien
1. In a mixing bowl, beat the egg and flour together.
2. Add milk and whisk into a smooth batter.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
4. Heat a griddle.
5. Grease it with fat.
6. Using a ¼ cup measure, pour the batter on the griddle
7. Brown... - 47.6785
Mandarin Vegetable Pancakes
For pancakes, stir together the 1 1/2 cups flour and salt.
Pour 1/2 cup boiling water slowly into flour.
Stir till combined.
Stir in 3 tablespoons cold water.
When dough is cool enough to handle, knead in the 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour till smooth and... - 47.4006
Golden Potato Pancakes
1. Peel potatoes and soak one hour in ice water.
2. Using medium grater, grate potatoes into a colander; drain thoroughly.
3. While potato is draining, combine carrot and onion in a medium bowl.
4. Add thoroughly drained potato (if necessary, squeeze out any... - 47.3864
Bacon-flavored Potato Pancakes
Cook bacon in 10-inch skillet till crisp; drain reserving drippings.
Crumble bacon and place in medium mixing bowl.
Place steel blade in work bowl; add onion and parsley.
Process with on/off turns till very finely chopped.
Add egg, flour, salt, pepper, and... - 46.9691
1) Wash the potatoes and shred on a fine shredder.
2) Add ascorbic acid to the shredded potatoes.
3) Take eggs and blend with onion.
4) Take flour, salt, pepper and baking powder in a bowl and mix them.
5) Add the potato mixture and... - 46.8161
Giant Potato Carrot Pancake
Giant Potato Carrot Pancake is a unique and yummy dish that none of you would wanna miss! Try this amazing Giant Potato Carrot Pancake! - 46.5706
Potato And Salmon Pancakes With Caviar
After mashing potatoes, cool and then add egg yolks.
Beat egg yolks into mashed potatoes.
Add egg whites and cream and mix well.
Add flour, garlic, and dill.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
The mixture should resemble thick pancake batter.
In a skillet on... - 46.3074
Potato Pancakes With Smoked Salmon And Chives
In a medium bowl, stir together the potatoes, parsnip, scallions, salt, and pepper until well combined.
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
In a 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium heat until hot but not smoking.
Drop the potato mixture by... - 46.2922
1) Peel and grate potatoes.
2) Peel and grate onion.
3) In a bowl beat milk and egg together.
4) In a bowl mix egg mixture, potatoes, onion, wheat germ, flour, and seasoning together.
5) In a heavy skillet heat shallow fat and drop... - 46.2358
European Potato Pancakes
Grate raw potatoes into water with lemon juice.
Place potatoes in strainer or cheesecloth; drain off liquid well.
Beat raw and cooked potatoes with egg, milk, and salt to form batter.
Using 3 tablespoons oil for each batch, drop batter for 3 or 4 pancakes at... - 46.0913
1) Pare the potatoes and shred them. (potatoes should be at least 3 cups)
2) If potatoes are shred ahead of cooking them they should be kept in cold water until used. Drain them on kitchen towel before adding to make pancake.
3) In a... - 45.8415
Dinner Pancakes With Seasoned Vegetables
Prepare Dinner Pancakes.
Cut carrots into 1/4 inch thick slices.
Scrub potatoes Cut flowerets off broccoli stalks.
Cut off and discard tough base of stalks, peel stalks, and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices.
Break cauliflower into flowerets.
Cut larger broccoli... - 45.6928
Potato Pancakes With Apple Sauce
1. In a saucepan, cook apple slices with apple juice, on low heat for about 10 to 20 minutes or until apple turn tender and most of the liquid is absorbed.
2. Using a blender, blend the mixture to a smooth mixture.
3. Stir cinnamon into the... - 45.5665
Potato Pancakes With Cheese Sauce
1) In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients (except sauce and batter).
2) Beat well to mix thoroughly.
3) On a hot griddle, make all the pancakes.
4) On each pancake, spread the mixture and roll up.
5) On a fireproof dish, place the... - 45.558
Yukon Gold Potato Pancakes With Sausage
To make the topping: In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, chives or scallions, and hot-pepper sauce (if using).
Chill until ready to serve.
To make the pancakes and sausage: Cook the sausage according to package directions.
Meanwhile, using a grater or... - 45.5456
Spinach Pancakes With Canned Salmon
1. Melt butter, stir in the flour and cook, stirring vigorously, for 1 minute.
2. Slowly add milk and cook until the sauce thickens (3 minutes).
3. Take off heat, and beat in the chopped spinach, grated cheese and 3 eggs.
4. Pour into a frypan in a... - 45.5355
Dandelions En Crepes
To make crepes, begin by sifting together 3/4 cup flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
Add to milk, water and rind.
Mix well, then pour into dry ingredients.
Mix lightly (mixture should retain some lumps).
Cook as thin pancakes over medium heat.
Stack and... - 45.2823
Tomato Plaice Pancakes Crepes
1.In a pan, heat butter and add flour to it.
2.Cook the mixture for 2 minutes by stirring.
3.Add stock and let the mixture boil.
4.Simmer the mixture until thick.
5.Add tomato puree, salt and pepper.
6.Let the mixture settle at room temperature.
7.Add... - 45.187
Skillet Zucchini Pancake
1) In a bowl, add zucchini, potatoes, green onions, flour, egg, egg whites, garlic, salt and pepper.
2) On a non-stick skillet, melt 1 teaspoon of margarine and spread it to all sides.
3) Pour the zucchini mixture onto the pan. Using a spatula, flatten... - 45.1008
Potato Pancakes Using Whole Meal Flour
1. In a bowl, blend milk, eggs, parsley and garlic for half a minute.
2. Stir in ¾ of the potatoes and continue blending for another half minute.
3. Stir in Tabasco and flour and continue blending for another half a minute.
4. Add the remaining... - 44.9648
European Browned Potato Pancakes
1) Make a thick batter by mixing flour, salt, egg and milk with potato.
2) If required, pour in more flour, fresh milk or water and then stir in onion and herbs, if wished.
3) Take a large frying pan; heat oil and pour one tablespoonful of the potato... - 44.9138
Zucchini Pancakes With Warm Tomato Coulis
Heat the oil in a medium skillet over moderate heat.
Saute the onion until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Add the garlic and saute for 1 more minute.
Add the tomatoes, bay leaves, thyme, salt, and pepper.
Reduce to a simmer and cook uncovered for 15... - 44.8557
Lemon Potato Pancakes
1) Process eggs for 5 seconds in a food processor bowl fitted with a Knife Blade.
2) Add in onion and process them.
3) Mix in potatoes and then chop them finely by attaching the shredding disc above Knife Blade.
4) Take off the disc from Bowl and then... - 44.6176
Cheesy Zucchini Pancakes
Scrub zucchini and trim off ends.
Shred coarsely in food processor or by hand.
Let stand for 30 minutes in strainer.
Place small amounts of drained zucchini in cloth kitchen towel and twist to squeeze out excess moisture.
Meanwhile beat together cream cheese,... - 44.5566
Shredded Zucchini Pancakes
Peel potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
Place in a 2-to 3-quart pan and add 3/4 cup water.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until potatoes mash easily, 15 to 20 minutes.
Drain and measure liquid.
You need 2 tablespoons; boil... - 44.4509
Charleston Sweet Potato Pancake
This Charleston Sweet Potato Pancake is superly delicious ! Just try these irresistibly seasoned panbakes as an accompaniment to rice or pasta, or eat them as it is. Your suggestions for this Charleston Sweet Potato Pancake are welcome ! - 44.4347
Delicate Herbed Potato Pancakes
GETTING G READY
1. In a bowl, grate potatoes coarsely.
2. Quickly add chives, tarragon, salt, and pepper and mix well.
3. In a large nonstick skillet, take 1 tablespoon each of butter and oil.
4. Heat over medium-high until the oil and butter is quite... - 44.3938
Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan.
Cover with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender when tested with a sharp knife.
Coat a large no-stick skillet... - 43.8377
1) In a blender, add the buttermilk baking mix, yoghurt and egg. Blend to get a smooth mixture.
2) Transfer the mixture into a bowl. Add in the onions, bell pepper, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix the pancake batter well.
3) Heat a griddle and drop 2... - 43.7386
Classic Potato Pancakes
1. In a large bowl of cold water, grate potatoes using a coarse grater.
2. Soak for 15-20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile in a bowl, blend egg and flour into a smooth batter.
4. Add onions, baking powder and salt. Stir to mix well.
5. Drain... - 43.711
Liver On Crisp Potato Pancake
In a wide frying pan with a nonstick finish, cook bacon over medium-low heat until crisp; remove from pan, drain, crumble, and set aside.
Pour off and reserve drippings.
Peel potatoes and coarsely shred into a bowl of cold water; stir gently, then drain... - 43.5418
Potato Pancakes O'brien
Surprisingly unsual and appetizingly delicious, this Potato Pancakes O'Brien is the all-time favorite around! Now with this simple and easy to follow method, you too can indulge in the wonderful recipe of homemade Potato Pancakes O'Brien. - 43.3471
Potato Pancakes With Shrimp And Dill
Peel potatoes and cut into quarters; cook in saucepan of boiling salted water until tender.
Drain well and mash until smooth to make 2 cups (500 mL).
Transfer to bowl and let cool.
In separate bowl, beat eggs; blend in flour, baking powder, salt and... - 43.1639
Pumpkin Patch Pancakes
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, and ginger into a large bowl.
Stir in milk, pumpkin, and apple butter.
In a separate bowl, beat egg whites with an electric mixer on high until stiff peaks form.
Gently fold egg whites into pancake batter.
Spoon 1/3... - 43.1322
Soft Pancakes With Stir Fried Vegetables And Tofu
1) In a nonstick wok or a large skillet, stir-fry the garlic and ginger in heated oil for 1 minute.
2) Then stir in the spring onions , mangetout, tofu , soy and hoi-sin sauces and stir-fry for further 2 minutes.
3) Further stir in the bamboo shoots,... - 43.0562
Turkey Potato Pancakes
1) In a mixing bowl put eggs, shredded potato, turkey, onion, and pepper.
2) Mix flour and salt and blend.
3) In a greased hot griddle drop 1/4 cup batter to make pancakes.
4) Using spatula, spread pancake to about 4 inches in diameter.
5) Cook on... - 43.0495
Ratalu And Potato Pancake
Wash, peel and cut ratalu in big slices.
Cook the pieces in salted boiling water till tender.
Drain and mash ratalu.
Boil, peel and mash potatoes.
Add salt and pepper to both ratalu and potatoes.
Mash peas slightly.
Heat one tablespoon oil and fry a pinch of... - 42.9896
Potato Pancakes With Apples & Chevre
Insert slicing disc.
Slice onions set aside.
Change to shredding disc.
Peel and shred potatoes.
Immerse shredded potatoes in cold water immediately to prevent discoloration.
In a mixing bowl, beat together onions, flour, eggs, and milk.
Drain potatoes,... - 42.9139
In a blender or food processor (or with a wire whisk, egg beater, or electric mixer), whirl eggs, milk, the 1 tablespoon oil, flour, sesame seeds, and salt until smooth.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Heat a 6 or 7 inch crepe pan or other flat bottomed... - 42.8027
Kartoffelpuffer Potato Pancakes
1) Skin and grate the potatoes and dry gently thoroughly.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
3) Mix in potatoes and eggs, beating well.
4) Stir in garlic and onion to make a batter.
5) In a skillet, heat butter and... - 42.6649
Moist Potato Pancakes
1) Mix well potatoes and eggs.
2) Add enough milk to this slowly so as to obtain required consistency.
3) Mix in the remaining ingredients and leave aside for 10 minutes.
4) Take a hot, lightly greased skillet and pour tablespoon-full of batter onto it... - 42.6383
Spiced Potato Pancakes
In work bowl chop the onion and the parsley.
In a bowl lightly beat 5 eggs, add the seasoning and the flour and mix together.
In the work bowl, using the grating disc, grate the potatoes.
Using your hands squeeze as much water as possible out of potatoes.
Mix... - 42.3141
Savory Vegetable Pancakes
Beat the egg yolks, then add the milk and mix well.
Sift the flour with the baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl.
Pour on the egg and milk mixture and blend thoroughly.
Set aside and allow to stand for at least one hour.
Heat the oil and saut the garlic... - 42.2557
Liver On Crispy Potato Pancake
Insert metal blade.
Finely chop parsley; set aside.
Change to slicing disc.
Slice onion and set aside.
In a 10-inch frying pan with a nonstick finish, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp; lift out, drain, crumble, and set aside.
Pour off and reserve... - 42.1915
1.Crush pumpkins until smooth.
2.Add salt, ginger, milk, bread and margarine to it.
3.Make 12 patties of the mixture.
4.In a skillet, heat oil and fry the patties until brown from both sides.
5.Serve warm patties with dips. - 41.9447
Sweet Potato Pancakes
In small bowl, combine flour, rosemary and pepper; set aside.
Pat shredded potatoes dry with paper towels.
In medium bowl, combine potatoes, Egg Beaters and onion; stir in flour mixture.
In large nonstick skillet, over medium-low heat, melt 2 teaspoons... - 41.8586
Charles Shapiro's Spicy Potato Pancakes
1. Use a fine processor to grate potatoes. Drain them, if needed.
2. Grate onions finely.
3. In abowl, place the potatoes and onion.
4. Add to it matzo meal, eggs, salt, pepper, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce. The seasonings must... - 41.7559
Potato Pancake With Corn Chili
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion; saute until tender.
Place onion in a bowl.
Add potato, cheese, egg yolks, garlic powder, and pepper; stir well.
Beat egg whites at high speed of an electric mixer... - 41.6606
Baked Potato Pancakes With Applesauce
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
2. Rinse grated potatoes in cold water and press moisture out of them using paper towels.
3. Combine pepper, onion, and flour.
4. Place potatoes and seasoning mixture in bowl. Mix well. Chill for 15 minutes.
5. Lightly spray 2... - 41.6564
Smoked Salmon On Apple Potato Pancake With Dill Creme Fraiche
In a stainless steel bowl mix together all of the creme fraiche ingredients.
Cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap and let the mixture sit at room temperature for 48 hours.
Then refrigerate for 24 hours until firm.
In a food processor coarsely chop the... - 41.6359
Assemble Salad Maker with Shredder Disc and large mixer bowl.
Cover blender container and set at BLEND.
With motor on, remove feeder cap and drop cheese cubes into container.
Put in bowl with zucchini.
Put remaining... - 41.5632
No Milk Potato Pancakes
1) Take large potatoes and peel them.
2) Soak the potatoes in cold water for many hours.
3) Grate the potatoes.
4) Drain the potatoes and keep aside.
5) Take the frying pan or griddle and grease it.
6) Put onion, beaten eggs, salt and... - 41.3966
Crisp-fried Potato Pancakes
Put first 7 ingredients and half the potatoes in blender container; blend till potatoes are coarsely chopped.
Add remaining potatoes; blend till coarsely chopped.
Bake on medium-hot, lightly greased griddle, using 1/4 cup batter for each pancake.
Brown one... - 41.3595
Broccoli Potato Pancakes
In a bowl, combine the broccoli and boiling water.
Let stand for 5 minutes; drain thoroughly.
In another bowl, beat eggs.
Add onions, flour, salt and pepper; mix well.
Just before cooking, finely shred potato; add to broccoli mixture.
In a large... - 41.3094
1) Attach a shredding disc to the work bowl of a food processor and shred zucchini in it after cutting it into lengths to fit feed tube horizontally.
2) Shred onion after cutting it to fit feed tube and then transfer to mixing bowl.
3)... - 41.0884
Grated Zucchini Pancake
Grated zucchini pancake is a vegetable pancake. Prepared with eggs and grated potatoes for a filling dish, the zucchini pancake is healthy and fresh. A great way to start your day with veggies, in a smart way! - 41.0352
1. To make pancakes, boil or microwave spinach or silverbeet until wilted. Drain and squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
2. Place flour in a bowl and make a well in the center. Add eggs and a little of the milk (a) and beat working in all the flour. Beat... - 41.0274
1) Grate the onions and prepare other ingredients.
2) In a bowl, place the flour and salt in a bowl.
3) Beat milk and egg together and gradually beat into the flour.
4) Fry the onion in butter until it is transparent, but not coloured,... - 40.8598
Potato Pancakes With Chives
Chop chives first; set aside.
Peel and grate potatoes coarsely into a large mixing bowl.
Potatoes will accumulate potato water.
Do not drain.
Mix in chopped chives, salt, and pepper.
Work as quickly as you can, so that potatoes do not turn brown.
Add flour,... - 40.8232
Potato Pancakes is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare snack recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other pancake for your coming parties! - 40.2204
Pare and grate potatoes; set aside.
Put fat (enough to make a layer 1/4 inch deep) into a heavy skillet; set over low heat.
Blend the flour, salt, baking powder, and pepper.
Mix into beaten eggs along with onion.
Drain liquid from grated potatoes; add... - 40.1716
In a bowl combine cornflour, flour, salt, sugar and baking powder.
Combine butter and milk and pour in the flour mixture.
Stir just enough to mix.
Pour about two or three tablespoons batter on a hot tawa or griddle (medium heat) and make thin pancakes,... - 40.1285
Grandma Joie's Potato Pancakes
1) Using a food processor grate onion.
2) Grate the potato in same manner.
3) Alternately, coarsely grate onion and potato with a hand-held four-sided grater.
4) In a large bowl mix onion and potato.
5) Sprinkle salt and freshly ground... - 40.1124
Savory Potato Pancakes
1. Squeeze all grated potatoes using a dish towel to remove all the extra moisture.
2. Blend all the potatoes with other ingredients like onion, corned beef, and bacon. Season this mixture with salt and pepper.
3. Blend the flour... - 39.6583
Potato Pancakes is an easy, simple and quick breakfast dish. Potato pancakes are shallow-fried pancakes with the potatoes, bok choy, flour and egg flavoured with onion and seasonings. Try out these amazing Chinese style Potato Pancakes and enjoy with the... - 39.6131
Asparagus And Ham Pancakes
1. Make 8 thin pancakes in a 20-cm/8-inch frying pan.
2. Place a slice of ham on each pancake and three asparagus spears on each piece of ham. Roll up pan-cakes to enclose filling. Place in a flameproof dish.
3. Melt butter over low heat in another pan.... - 39.5669
1. Grate the potatoes using a vegetable grated into a bowl of cold water.
2. Drain the soaked potatoes and squeeze out as much as water possible.
3. Into a large batter bowl, sift the flour, salt and pepper
4. Add the potatoes and onions... - 39.4542
Crunchy Spinach Pancakes
1. Make the pancakes.
2. Mix together the walnuts and cream cheese and spread a little over each pancake.
3. Peel and chop the onion. Melt the butter in a pan, add the onion and cook until soft. Meanwhile, cook the spinach according to the instructions on... - 39.4204
Curried Vegetable Pancakes
1. Sift the flour into a bowl, add the egg and gradually add the milk, beating thoroughly to form a smooth batter. Season and allow to stand for at least 30 minutes.
2. Heat a little oil or butter in a frying pan and gradually pour in a little of the batter,... - 39.3717
Holiday Potato Pancakes
Grate potatoes into strainer.
Rinse with cold water to remove starch; drain.
Process potatoes with onion in food processor until well mixed.
Combine with egg, flour, baking powder, salt and pepper in bowl; mix well.
Drop by tablespoonfuls into hot oil in... - 39.3706
Oven Baked Potato Pancakes
1) Set the oven temperature to 400Â°F before baking.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together mashed potato, milk, flour, and margarine in it.
3) Beat the mixture at low speed using an electric mixer until well blended.
4) Raise the speed... - 39.3141
Tomato Pancakes With Sausages
Tomato Pancakes With Sausages is an irresistible side dish recipe. A deadly combination of veggies and sausages is something you would never want to miss out on! - 39.3002
Layered Mushroom And Tomato Pancakes
Sift flour into bowl, gradually stir in combined eggs and milk, beat until smooth.
Stir in oil, stand 30 minutes.
Heat pan, grease lightly.
Pour about 3 tablespoons of batter into pan, cook until browned underneath, turn over and cook other side.
Repeat with... - 39.1591
Zucchini Potato And Cheese Pancakes
1 Preheat the oven to 250° F.
In a large bowl, stirtogeth- I er the zucchini, potatoes, green onions, cheese, flour, egg whites, oregano, salt, and pepper until well combined.
2 In a 12 inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of the oil over moderate... - 39.0563
Potato Pancakes With Chives
Potato pancakes with chives is a herbed potato recipe made with baked potatoes. Skillet cooked, this potato pancake is filling and savory and can be served with eggs on the side. Served as breakfast or lunch, it is really delicious and enjoyable. - 38.9233
1) In a small bowl, mix the potato and onion flakes together.
2) Stir in the flour, baking powder, salt and pepper, mix well.
3) In a 10 inch non-stick skillet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, spread the potato mixture over the bottom and cook... - 38.6222
1) Peel and grate the potatoes then combine with the minced onion.
2) Allow to stand for about 15 minutes, drain well.
3) Lightly beat the eggs and stir into the potato mixture.
4) Stir in the flour, salt and baking powder, blend well.
5) In a... - 38.5965
Spinach Pancakes is a side dish recipe. Spinach Pancakes gets its taste from spinach with white sauce. Spinach Pancakes is liked by many across the world. - 38.5745
Duck Confit With Potato Pancakes
Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
Bake the duck confit on a cookie sheet for 20 to 25 minutes.
In a large bowl, mix together the onion, potatoes and seasonings.
Form several small pancakes.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the pancakes on each side... - 38.5481
1) Peel the potatoes and grate coarsely.
2) Into a bowl of cold water, place the grated potato.
3) Drain and squeeze dry potato in a cloth, then put into a dry bowl.
4) Add the eggs, flour and seasoning and mix well.
5) In a skillet,... - 38.5415
Vegetable Pancake Recipes By Category