- » Vegetable Mousse
Vegetable Mousse Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable mousse recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable mousse recipes.
Pumpkin Protein Mousse
Have you ever come across a dessert which is healthy? Most of you will wonder what I am talking about. Don't worry, check out the video of the yummy and healthy Pumpkin Protein Mousse. How exciting that a dessert is sweet as well as healthy. You can have this... - 115.591
Seeing as though it’s pumpkin season, I’ve been trying to come up with many different ways of eating pumpkin. The other day I made something I called pumpkin moose. - 95.9524
1. Preheat the oven to 400Â° F.
2. Grease a large soufflÃ© dish lightly with oil.
3. In a steamer, steam broccoli until tender.
4. With the back of a wooden spoon, rub broccoli through a sieve or blend small amounts until smooth.
5.... - 50.7439
Spicy Pumpkin Mousse
Spicy Pumpkin Mousse is simply by far the most delicious fruit dessert that I have come across! Serve the Spicy Pumpkin Mousse for your party and see how your guest get lost in its wonderful flavors! - 49.4032
1. Prepare the asparagus by washing it, snapping off and discarding tough woody ends.
2. Remove stalks 1-1/2 inches below tips and reserve the stalks.
3. In a medium saucepan boil asparagus tips 1-1/2 cups water and cook for 6 to 8 minutes such that... - 46.9898
Avocado And Radish Mousse With Radish Pompons
Oil 1 1/2-quart ring mold (or six 6- to 8-ounce ramekins).
Invert on paper towels and set aside to drain.
Peel and halve avocados.
Transfer to processor and puree.
Add mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix well.
Combine... - 45.9509
1) Into a small bowl, drain the asparagus liquid.
2) Add enough water to make up to 1/2 pint measure.
3) To this, add the oil, agar agar and flour. Mix well.
4) On high power, cook for 2 minutes.
5) With a fork, whisk well.
6) Now, cook again for 3... - 45.8456
Spiced Pumpkin Mousse
In a small saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin over water; let stand for 1 minute or until softened.
Beat in the egg yolks and sugar.
Cook and stir over medium heat until a thermometer reads 1600 and mixture has thickened, abouts minutes.
Transfer to a small bowl;... - 45.5249
This avocado mousse is prepared with avocados and gelatin. Flavored with lemon juice, onion juice, tarragon and tabasco sauce, the avocado mousse is creamy and seasoned with pepper. - 45.5045
Easy Avocado Mousse
1. Into a small saucepan, measure water and add the gelatine and keep aside for 5 minutes.
2. Over a low heat, heat the gelatin solution until the gelatine is dissolved and the mixture clear; do not boil.
3. Remove the pan from heat and stir in... - 45.4981
Pumpkin Mousse is a delicious cheese and spiced vanilla pudding dessert topped with gingersnaps. I can€™t wait to make this for my dinner dessert today. If you feel the same urgency, don't waste time, but hurry and prepare this Pumpkin Mousse. Your family... - 45.4152
Individual Red Pepper Salmon Mousse
Lightly oil eight decorative 1/2 cup molds.
Place the salmon and red pepper in a food processor fitted with a steel chopping blade, and process until smooth.
Add the yogurt, scallions, celery, cucumber, dill, lemon juice, salt, and red pepper and pulse just... - 45.1371
1) Into the blender, add in the lime-flavored gelatin along with boiling water. Using the Mix blade, blend for about 10 seconds till the gelatin dissolves completely.
2) Next, add in the lemon slice, cold water and ice cubes. Blend for 20 seconds till... - 44.7718
Blend the avocado, lemon peel and juice, orange juice, salt, and food coloring; set aside.
Soften gelatin in milk in a small saucepan.
Stir over low heat until dissolved.
Blend into the avocado mixture.
Chill about 45 minutes, or until mixture becomes... - 44.4157
Shrimp Mousse With Avocado Surprise
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Oil 4-cup terrine.
Cut piece of waxed paper to fit bottom of terrine.
Set in terrine; lightly oil top of paper.
Combine shrimp, egg white, tomato paste, garlic, salt and ground red pepper in processor and puree.
With machine running,... - 44.3802
Cut avocados through lengthwise.
Remove stone and peel.
Mash them to pulp with a fork.
Put them into a basin with 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon mustard, 2 teaspoons Worcester sauce, 1 teaspoon finely grated onion.
Add 4 oz. mayonnaise, 6 oz. whipped... - 44.2263
Early in day: Make foil collar for 2-quart souffle dish: Cut 35-inch piece of 12-inch-wide foil; fold in half lengthwise; butter lightly.
Wrap around outside of dish so collar stands 3 inches above rim.
Fasten with cellophane tape.
Sprinkle gelatin on orange... - 43.9203
Cut into halves length wise and scoop out seeds.
Grate cucumbers until you have 2 cups.
Put grated cucumbers in a strainer and let stand to drain thoroughly.
Use cucumber liquid drained from cucumber, adding enough water to make 1... - 43.8598
Savory Avocado Mousse
Sprinkle gelatin on cold water, dissolve in boiling water.
Mash the avocados with a silver fork and blend in the parsley, lemon and onion juices, Worcestershire sauce, and salt to taste.
Fold the mayonnaise and gelatin into the whipped cream... - 43.8055
Chicken Pumpkin Mousse
1. Pour 1 can of tomatoes into a blender, and add the jalapeno pepper, onion, cilantro leaves, lemon juice, and salt.
2. Blend until fairly smooth and pour in the second can of tomatoes and blend a little bit.
3. Adjust seasonings to taste by... - 43.7247
Salmon Mousse With Avocado Sauce
1. Take a small bowl with cold water, add gelatin and stir. Pour in ½ a cup of boiling water and stir to dissolve gelatin.
2. Take a large mixing bowl, add rest of the ingredients for the mousse and mix in the gelatin.
3. Take a 4 cup ring or fish... - 43.2562
Mousse Of Sea Trout With Avocado Slices
Pour 1 cup (250 ml/8 fl oz) of water into the lower compartment of a microwave steamer.
Put the potatoes into the upper compartment, cover and microwave on HIGH for 9 minutes.
Cut the fish into pieces and put in a dish with 3 (2) tablespoons of... - 43.0898
Pumpkin Mousse Prepared With Gelatin
Place the gelatin, sugar, eggs, salt, and water in a small saucepan, and beat until smooth.
Cook, stirring constantly, over moderately low heat until the sugar and gelatin dissolve and the mixture thickens slightly about 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat and... - 43.039
Chicken With Asparagus Mousse
For mousse: Wash and trim fresh asparagus.
Cut fresh or thawed asparagus into 1-inch pieces.
Place in saucepan with shallots or onions and enough salted water to cover and cook until tender, about 12 to 15 minutes.
Drain thoroughly, pressing out all water... - 42.9601
Chilled Avocado Mousse
1. Infuse the milk with the onion, mace, bay leaf, heat gently and remove from the heat; leave on one side for about 20 minutes.
2. Halve the avocados, cover one half with cling film.
3. Remove stones and skin from the remaining halves, sieve or liquidize the... - 42.8954
Salmon Mousse With Avocado Sauce
In a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; stir.
Add 1/2 cup boiling water, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
In a large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Stir in gelatin.
Mound salmon mixture in a lightly greased 4-cup fish or ring... - 42.8147
Peel cucumber and cut into 1 pieces.
Put into Osterizer container, cover and process at PUREE until smooth.
Use only 1 1/2 cups of processed cucumber.
Soften gelatin in cold water in Osterizer container and add hot water.
Cover and process at STIR until... - 42.8085
1. To prepare the cucumbers peel them, cut them in half lengthwise and remove the seeds.
2. Into a mixing bowl shred the cucumbers.
3. In Â¼ cup cold water soften the gelatin and set aside.
4. Combine the mayonnaise, salt and pepper to... - 42.5716
Asparagus With Foie Gras Mousse
Peel the asparagus with a paring knife, starting from the tips.
Remove the fibrous part of the stalks.
Put 1 cup (250 ml/8 fI oz) of hot water into the lower compartment of a microwave steamer.
Arrange the asparagus carefully in the perforated section of the... - 42.261
Roasted Red Pepper Mousse Spread
In small saucepan, sprinkle unfla vored gelatine over cold water; let stand 1 minute.
Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and let stand until lukewarm, about 2 minutes.
In large bowl, with electric... - 41.7967
Shrimp Cucumber Mousse
Pour evaporated skimmed milk into a small bowl; freeze till ice crystals form around edges of the milk in the bowl.
Mean while, in a saucepan soften gelatin in the cold water; heat, stirring constantly, till gelatin dissolves.
Remove from heat, Cool... - 41.7553
1) Peel and cut avocados in halves and discard the seeds.
2) Roughly chop the flesh.
3) In a bowl, place avocados and mix 1 tablespoon of lime... - 41.4971
Asparagus And Crab Mousse
Drain arid reserve the liquid from the asparagus and crabmeat, adding sufficient stock to make 1 1/4 cups.
Melt the butter in a pan, stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
Stir in the stock, bring to the boil and simmer, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Roughly... - 41.3773
1) In a pan, stir the gelatin in hot water, until dissolved.
2) Stir in the wine, lemon juice and few drops green food coloring.
3) Fold in the whipped cream, cucumbers and avocado.
4) Pour the mixture into individual molds and chill, until... - 41.3205
Sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup of the water in a saucepan to soften.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat and stir in the remaining 1/2 cup water.
Set the gelatin aside to cool.
Meanwhile, blend remaining ingredients except cream in... - 41.187
Preheat the oven to 325° F.for smaller molds or 300° F.for one large dish.
Butter eight 1/2-cup souffle molds or a 1 quart souffle dish.
Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl, add the honey, Equal, spices, and dry milk, and mix well.
Add the pumpkin and... - 40.3199
Asparagus Mousse With Chive Or Chervil Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In boiling salted water, cook the asparagus for about 8 to 10 minutes till tender. Cool the cooked asparagus.
3) Drain the asparagus and set the water aside. Trim the tips and keep aside... - 39.2869
Dairy Free Pumpkin Mousse
1) In a small saucepan, stir the unflavored gelatin in cold water over a low heat to dissolve.
2) Stir in the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, salt, beaten egg yolks and sugar.
3) Cook over a medium heat until the mixture is heated thoroughly. Then allow the... - 39.1212
1. Combine the gelatin, brown sugar and cinnamon in a medium-size saucepan. Blend in the pumpkin puree and the milk. Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the gelatin and sugar are dissolved and the mixture just comes to boiling; do... - 38.8518
Peel cucumbers, remove seeds and grate coarsely.
Soften gelatine in cold water.
Dissolve lime jelly powder in boiling water, and stir in plain-gelatine mixture, lemon juice, onion juice, salt, cayenne and prepared cucumbers.
Chill until thickened; then fold... - 36.7497
Party Cucumber Mousse
Soften gelatine in the cold water.
Stir lime jelly powder into the boiling water, then stir in the gelatine.
When dissolved, add the next four ingredients.
Chill until as thick as jam.
Meanwhile, remove seeds from cucumber and grate coarsely.
Fold into the... - 36.6668
Sweet Asparagus Mousse On Almond Cookies
Cook asparagus in large pan of boiling water with 3 tablespoons sugar and 1 tablespoon salt until soft.
Drain thoroughly on paper towels.
Transfer to processor or blender in batches and mix until pureed.
Return to saucepan and cook over very low heat,... - 36.3316
Broccoli Mousse is easy and donâ€™t take much time to cook. The mixture of vinegar, butter and egg gives the Broccoli Mousse a perfect taste. - 36.1584
Soften gelatine in cold water for five minutes.
Dissolve gelatine mixture and jelly powder in hot water and chill until it begins to set.
Stir in remaining ingredients except fruit and pour into a rinsed mold.
Refrigerate until firm.
Unmold and decorate with... - 35.1088
Heat the liquid from the can of asparagus and pour over the dissolved gelatin.
Fold in the mayonnaise and cream, salt, lemon juice, and almonds.
When mixture begins to thicken, pour into individual molds.
Unmold on lettuce... - 34.8493
Chicken And Avocado Mousse
Place the chicken, sour cream, onion, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a food processor.
Process until smooth.
Add the avocados, peeled and pitted, and process just until smooth.
In a small saucepan, warm the broth along with the gelatin until dissolved and... - 34.639
Peel cucumbers, cut in half lengthwise and scrape out seeds.
Cut into chunks, place in bowl.
Cover with boiling water and add lemon juice.
Soak for 15 minutes.
Soak gelatin in cold water in small cup.
Set cup in simmering water to melt gelatin... - 34.6132
1. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water and soften for 5 minutes. Add boiling water and mix well. Stir in cream, sugar, nutmeg, vanilla and ginger. Add lemon juice and pumpkin puree, mix until well combined. Refrigerate mixture for 10-15 minutes.
2. Beat egg... - 34.5077
Thanksgiving Pumpkin Mousse
In a mixing bowl, combine the milk, pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
Add the pudding mix and water and mix with a wire whisk or electric mixer until blended.
Add the whipped topping and gently but thoroughly combine.
Spoon into individual dessert dishes... - 34.1731
Sprinkle gelatin over water, then heat and stir until dissolved.
Mix in remaining ingredients, spoon into an ungreased 3-cup mold, cover tightly, and chill until firm.
Unmold (especially pretty on a bed of watercress) and serve at once (the mousse discolors... - 32.3695
Bell Peppers Stuffed With Seafood Mousse
1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems; cut the caps into quarters. Place the mushrooms in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Add the remaining mousse ingredients and process to a... - 31.2279
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in cottage cheese, mayonnaise, and onion until well blended.
Fold in cucumber and almonds.
Pour mixture into a 1 quart mold.
Refrigerate until set. - 30.1703
Dissolve jello in boiling water.
Add salt and pepper.
When cool, add lemon juice.
When ready to congeal, fold in mayonnaise, cream, and pulp.
Turn into wet mold and place in icebox to congeal. - 28.5901
1. Halve the avocados and remove the stones. With a spoon, carefully scoop out the flesh, reserving the skins.
2. In a liquidizer, place the avocado flesh, cream, lemon juice and cognac. Season. Blend until smooth.
3. Fill the avocado skins with the mousse.... - 27.6882
Vegetable Mousse Recipes By Category