- » Vegetable Medley
Vegetable Medley Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable medley recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable medley recipes.
Wegmans Vegetable Medley In 3 Minutes
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you how steamable veggies make getting this combo on the table super fast. And they're delicious drizzled with our fresh-pressed olive oil. - 104.132
Tangy Vegetable Medley
1) Take a large pot filled with water.
2) Boil the water and cook the fresh green beans in boiling water for 7 minutes. keep aside the boiled green beans.
3) If using the frozen green beans, cook as per the package instructions.
4) Cut the... - 46.5618
Ziti And Vegetable Medley
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In 10-inch skillet or wok, stir-fry the carrots in the oil for 1 to 2 minutes, until the carrots are just tender.
3) Stir in the onions, zucchini, mushrooms and broccoli, stir-fry until the vegetables... - 46.2118
Seasonal Vegetable Medley
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
For grilled summer vegetables
2. Mix the seasoning ingredients; pour over vegetable slices kept in a large bowl, and toss for even coating.
3. Arrange on the grill on medium to low heat and grill for 4... - 45.5152
Around outside of flat 10-inch (25 cm) plate or shallow dish, arrange cauliflower in ring.
Arrange ring of red pepper next to caulifower, then ring of snow peas.
Mound bean sprouts in center.
Sprinkle vegetables with water and cover with vented plastic wrap;... - 44.8335
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Dredge the aubergine slices with salt and allow it to marinate for 30 minutes.
3) Pour off the liquid, rinse in cold running water, then dry on paper towels.
4) Place the vegetables in layers in an... - 44.5633
1) Halve squash lengthwise.
2) Remove the seeds.
3) In a large shallow dish put squash cut side up.
4) Pour 1/4 cup (50 mL) water.
5) Seal with plastic wrap. Microwave on high for 8 minutes
6) With a fork loosen spaghetti strands.
7)... - 44.1234
Crunchy Vegetable Medley
1) Into a skillet, melt some butter and saute the onion and garlic till soft
2) Add the water and bouillon granules and stir till dissolved
3) Then add in the Brussels sprouts, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, pepper and bring to a boil
4) Cover with a... - 42.6071
Vegetables Medley has a fine taste. Vegetables Medley gets its taste from vegetables flavored with spices. Vegetables Medley is loved by food lovers. - 41.2732
Heat oil in stockpot over medium heat.
Add garlic and leeks.
Cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes until just wilted.
Add carrots and potatoes; gradually pour chicken broth over vegetables.
Cover and cook 10 to 12 minutes.
Add zucchini, summer squash, and... - 40.8297
Vegetable Medley (pressure Cooked)
This vegetable medley is a pressure cooked preparation of vegetables with bacon. Onions, carrots, potatoes, parsnips are layered and seasoned with salt and pepper with tomatoes poured over them. topped with bacon, the vegetable medley is cooked till... - 40.2007
Bulgur Vegetable Medley
1. Take a saucepan and boil the stock in it. Add the bulgur and cover the saucepan.
2. Remove from heat and let it rest for 15 to 20 minutes or until bulgur is soft.
3. In a skillet, heat some oil and add the onions, oregano, and celery. Saute for 7... - 39.1906
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease casserole dish.
Steam the vegetables.
While vegetables are cooking, mix the cans of soup, milk, butter or margarine, and mushrooms.
Place cooked vegetables in casserole and top with soup mixture.
Sprinkle with cheese or onion... - 38.8772
1) In a nonstick skillet melt margarine.
2) Add vegetables and salt.
3) Cover and cook vegetables for 10 to 15 minutes stirring occasionally till they are crisp-tender.
4) Add pepper and seasoning.
5) Serve hot. - 38.8378
1. In a saucepan, boil Â½ cup boiling water, add carrot, cover and cook for about 10 minutes.
2. Uncover and add the remaining ingredients including remaining 1/2 cup boiling water; cook for another 10-15 minutes until the vegetables are just... - 38.3312
Vail Vegetable Medley
1) In a large non-stick pan, heat oil and saute onions, peppers, carrots and garlic for about 5 minutes.
2) Add in the zucchini last and continue to cook for 2 more minutes until all the vegetables are tender.
3) Add in basil and season the vegetables... - 37.7003
Vegetable Garden Medley
Vegetable garden medley is a savory and simple preparation of garden vegetables. Cooked in meat or vegetable broth, this simple vegetable medley is healthy and is flavored with a dash of butter. Broiled to finish, this garden vegetable medley is great side... - 37.2021
Microwave Vegetable Medley
1. In a glass casserole, take butter. Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until it melts.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients. Toss it well.
3. Cover and microwave on high for 5-7 minutes. Remember to stir it once after 2 ½ - 3 ½ minutes of... - 37.1087
Place the first 5 ingredients in small amounts in blender container.
Cover and run at high speed until finely chopped.
Empty into a heavy kettle.
Add the remaining ingredients, and bring to a rapid boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, for 20 to 25... - 36.7111
Mustard Vegetable Medley
This quick vegetable medley recipe can be prepared for a side to any meal. Cooked in a microwave with beans, french fried onions, hash brown potatoes in a cheddar cheese soup base, the vegetable medley is flavoed with mustard, along with salt and pepper. - 34.8769
1. Cook onion, garlic, parsley, and seasonings in oil in a large skillet for 3 minutes.
2. Add beans with 1/2 cup water and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
3. Add remaining vegetables, cover and cook until tender but crisp. Don't overcook. - 34.4812
Arabian Vegetable Medley
In large nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, saute eggplant in 1 tablespoon oil 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp-tender.
Remove eggplant from pan; set aside.
In same skillet, over medium-high heat, saute onions in remaining 1... - 34.3733
Dilly Vegetable Medley
In a very large bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
Add the vegetables and toss to coat.
Place half of the vegetables on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square).
Fold foil around vegetables and seal tightly.
Repeat with the remaining... - 34.0405
On 15-in round glass or ceramic dish place head of cauliflower in center.
Arrange broccoli and carrots around outside.
Pour butter over vegetables.
Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
Cover with plastic wrap turning back one edge to vent.
Microwave at High... - 33.9373
Cook peas and carrots, covered, for 5 min in the boiling water with 1 teasp salt.
Meanwhile, shred cabbage.
Clean; cut off all but about 2" green tops of scallions; then cut into 1 1/2" pieces.
Add cabbage and scallions to peas, tossing lightly.
Continue... - 33.0731
Crunchy Vegetable Medley
Saute onion and garlic in butter in a large skillet until onion is tender.
Add water and bouillon granules, stirring until bouillon is dissolved.
Add next 6 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat to low, and cook 5 minutes.
Combine... - 32.916
Make Ahead Vegetable Medley
In a large bowl, combine all of the beans, peas, corn, onion, green pepper, cucumber and pimientos.
Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate overnight. - 31.9941
Adding a pinch of sugar and salt, cook asparagus and limas separately according to package directions.
Drain asparagus, limas and corn.
Place alternate layers of vegetables in a casserole, saving most of asparagus for the top.
Make a rich cream sauce.
Add... - 30.8012
Wine Buttered Vegetable Medley
Cook vegetables together according to package directions.
Add butter, wine, parsley, and pepper to vegetables in saucepan.
Heat through, stirring gently.
Turn into serving bowl; sprinkle with nuts. - 30.5162
Pretty As A Picture Vegetable Medley
On large flat glass serving platter, arrange broccoli around outside edge of dish; cauliflower inside broccoli; squash, mushrooms and peppers should be arranged alternately near the inside of the dish to distribute color.
In 1 cup glass measure combine... - 30.0554
In 2 1/2 qt glass casserole melt butter (high) 30 seconds.
Add remaining ingredients.
Microwave (high), covered, 5-7 minutes, stirring once.
Rest, covered, 5 minutes. - 26.2777
Heat oil in a large skillet, add vegetables, and saute 4 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients, cover, reduce heat to low, and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. - 25.8724
Vegetable medley is a quick and easy vegetable recipe that can be served as a side in a meal. Cooked with chop suey vegetables with green peas, the vegetable medley is flavored with a little butter and soy sauce. - 24.9725
Cold Vegetable Medley
Combine peas, corn, artichoke, onion, and green pepper, if desired; add dressing.
Just before serving, stir in tomato and lettuce.
Top with bacon and croutons.
Leftover salad will keep for several days in refrigerator. - 24.9041
Layer the ingredients and pour undiluted soup on top.
Bake 30 minutes. - 23.0374
In saucepan mix zucchini, corn, cumin, garlic powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Cover; cook 5 minutes.
Turn into serving dish; sprinkle with cheese. - 22.9992
Easy Vegetable Medley
In a large saucepan combine brussels sprouts, carrots, and 1/2 cup water. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 8 to 10 minutes or till vegetables are crisp-tender. Drain vegetables. Return to saucepan. Add salad dressing. Toss to coat. Cook 1... - 22.7582
Melt butter; add onion and saute 2 or 3 minutes. Prepare other vegetables appropriately, cutting or breaking into bite-size or smaller pieces. Add to onion-butter mixture and heat, stirring frequently. Add seasonings; reduce heat to very low and cook,... - 10.1247
Vegetable Medley Recipes By Category