- » Vegetable Medley
Vegetable Medley Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable medley recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable medley recipes.
Wegmans Vegetable Medley In 3 Minutes
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you how steamable veggies make getting this combo on the table super fast. And they're delicious drizzled with our fresh-pressed olive oil. - 102.53
Many Vegetable Medley
In a large, heavy pot, heat 1/4 cup of the water, broth, or wine over medium heat.
Add the onion, garlic, and green pepper.
Cook and stir over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
Add liquid during this process if necessary.
Add the potato and 1/2 cup of... - 48.3761
Tangy Vegetable Medley
1) Take a large pot filled with water.
2) Boil the water and cook the fresh green beans in boiling water for 7 minutes. keep aside the boiled green beans.
3) If using the frozen green beans, cook as per the package instructions.
4) Cut the... - 47.5697
Ziti And Vegetable Medley
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In 10-inch skillet or wok, stir-fry the carrots in the oil for 1 to 2 minutes, until the carrots are just tender.
3) Stir in the onions, zucchini, mushrooms and broccoli, stir-fry until the vegetables... - 47.2826
1) Rinse the cauliflower with running water. Break the cauliflower into flowerets.
2) Preheat oven at 375°.
3) In a saucepan, pour in some amount of boiling water to cook the flowerets by covering with a lid.
4) Drain the excess water,... - 47.2299
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Parboil the squash (zucchini take about 3 minutes; yellow crooknecks or small white pattypans, 5 minutes; and white scallops, 15 to 20, depending on size.)
3) Halve the zucchini, crooknecks and... - 47.0897
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Dredge the aubergine slices with salt and allow it to marinate for 30 minutes.
3) Pour off the liquid, rinse in cold running water, then dry on paper towels.
4) Place the vegetables in layers in an... - 47.058
1) Line the salad bowl with escarole.
2) In a saucepan, bring the salted water to a boil.
3) Add the cauliflower and cook for 10 minutes.
4) Stir in green beans and cook for 3 minutes more.
5) Add mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes longer or until all... - 46.4252
1) Halve squash lengthwise.
2) Remove the seeds.
3) In a large shallow dish put squash cut side up.
4) Pour 1/4 cup (50 mL) water.
5) Seal with plastic wrap. Microwave on high for 8 minutes
6) With a fork loosen spaghetti strands.
7)... - 46.2796
Summer Squash Medley
1) With cooking spray, coat a large skillet and add the margarine.
2) Place the skillet over moderate heat and heat till the margarine has melted.
3) Add the garlic and cook for another minute, constantly stirring.
4) Add the sweet red pepper, yellow... - 45.9472
Peas And Celery Medley
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a pan melt 2 tablespoons butter.
3. Add celery and water, cover tightly with a lid.
4. Cook and stir in between for 4 minutes.
5. Add peas and simmer for 5 minutes more.
6. In another pan heat soup... - 45.1994
Around outside of flat 10-inch (25 cm) plate or shallow dish, arrange cauliflower in ring.
Arrange ring of red pepper next to caulifower, then ring of snow peas.
Mound bean sprouts in center.
Sprinkle vegetables with water and cover with vented plastic wrap;... - 45.1985
Seasonal Vegetable Medley
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
For grilled summer vegetables
2. Mix the seasoning ingredients; pour over vegetable slices kept in a large bowl, and toss for even coating.
3. Arrange on the grill on medium to low heat and grill for 4... - 45.1352
Crunchy Vegetable Medley
1) Into a skillet, melt some butter and saute the onion and garlic till soft
2) Add the water and bouillon granules and stir till dissolved
3) Then add in the Brussels sprouts, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, pepper and bring to a boil
4) Cover with a... - 44.673
Vegetable Bulgur Medley
1. In a 1-quart casserole, put together mushrooms, leeks, pepper, garlic, and oil; mix well.
2. Cover the casserole and cook on High for 3 minutes until the mushrooms soften; stir once in between cooking.
3. Stir in 1 cup of water and bulgur; cover... - 44.6574
Cheese & Oregani Zucchini Medley
In a 2-quart casserole, combine tomato sauce, zucchini, celery, onions, green pepper, salt, garlic powder, oregano and pepper; mix well.
Cover with glass lid.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at MEDIUM for 20 minutes; stir twice.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATIC Heat... - 44.6565
1) Preheat the wok or skillet.
2) Take a wok or skillet and melt butter in it.
3) Add onion and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
4) Add zucchini, yellow squash and green pepper.
5) Cook for 3 minutes.
6) Add tomatoes, salt and pepper.
7)... - 44.3363
Root Vegetable Melange
1) In a wok heat oil and butter.
2) Put carrot, celery, turnips and beans.
3) Cook over high heat, stirring constantly.
4) Check, if cooked add zucchini and season with salt.
5) Cook for 1-2 minutes more stirring continuously.
6)... - 44.0175
Carrot And Cauliflower Medley
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Clean and cut carrots into 1/4-inch-thick slanting slices measuring 4 cups.
3. Break cauliflower into flowerets.
4. In a saucepan boil salted water and cook vegetables for 5 minutes.
5. Put vegetables into... - 43.5145
Vegetables Medley has a fine taste. Vegetables Medley gets its taste from vegetables flavored with spices. Vegetables Medley is loved by food lovers. - 42.8486
Shrimp And Asparagus Medley
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Cut asparagus into 1-inch pieces.
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain pasta well.
Set pasta aside, and keep... - 42.5337
Heat oil in stockpot over medium heat.
Add garlic and leeks.
Cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes until just wilted.
Add carrots and potatoes; gradually pour chicken broth over vegetables.
Cover and cook 10 to 12 minutes.
Add zucchini, summer squash, and... - 42.4382
Vegetable Medley (pressure Cooked)
This vegetable medley is a pressure cooked preparation of vegetables with bacon. Onions, carrots, potatoes, parsnips are layered and seasoned with salt and pepper with tomatoes poured over them. topped with bacon, the vegetable medley is cooked till... - 42.318
1.Take a 4 quart microwavable casserole and add in all the ingredients except the lemon peel.
2. Microwave covered at 50% medium for 5 minutes. Stir every 2 minutes.
3. Now, add in the lemon peel and stir.
4.Let stand for a minute after... - 42.0892
Dill Cabbage And Vegetable Medley
1. In a large pot, boil water and blanch the cabbage for a minute; remove from the water, allow to cool, remove four leaves and set aside
2. Cut the rest of the cabbage into shreds 1/8" in dimensions and enough to fill two cups
3. In a steamer set over... - 42.0169
Sugar Free Vegetable Melange
1. In a large saucepan, put together cabbage, peppers, tomato juice, sweetener, seasonings and garlic; cook for about 15 or 20 minutes until cabbage is soft.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients and heat well.
3. Drain well.
4. Serve Vegetable... - 41.414
Bulgur Vegetable Medley
1. Take a saucepan and boil the stock in it. Add the bulgur and cover the saucepan.
2. Remove from heat and let it rest for 15 to 20 minutes or until bulgur is soft.
3. In a skillet, heat some oil and add the onions, oregano, and celery. Saute for 7... - 41.0067
Shell peas, cut beans and carrots into even pieces.
Fry onions till soft in 2 tbs oil, add ginger, garlic, chillies and tomatoes and cook a few minutes.
Add salt, chilli and jeera powders, beans, carrots, peas and 1 cup water and cook till... - 40.1824
Summer Squash Medley
Slice the zucchini lengthwise and then chop crosswise, creating half-moon slices.
Repeat with the crookneck squash.
Quarter the pattypan squash and cut the quarters into half-moon slices as well.
Heat a wok or skillet over high heat.
Add the olive oil and... - 40.094
Carrot Celery Medley
1 In a heavy frying pan, melt margarine.
2 Add in the carrots, celery, and green pepper.
3 Simmer, covered over moderate heat for about 7 minutes.
4 Season well with salt and pepper.
5 Add in a dash of dillweed.
6 Cook, for about 5 minutes... - 39.7988
1) In a nonstick skillet melt margarine.
2) Add vegetables and salt.
3) Cover and cook vegetables for 10 to 15 minutes stirring occasionally till they are crisp-tender.
4) Add pepper and seasoning.
5) Serve hot. - 39.3388
Vail Vegetable Medley
1) In a large non-stick pan, heat oil and saute onions, peppers, carrots and garlic for about 5 minutes.
2) Add in the zucchini last and continue to cook for 2 more minutes until all the vegetables are tender.
3) Add in basil and season the vegetables... - 39.2188
1. In a saucepan, boil Â½ cup boiling water, add carrot, cover and cook for about 10 minutes.
2. Uncover and add the remaining ingredients including remaining 1/2 cup boiling water; cook for another 10-15 minutes until the vegetables are just... - 39.1323
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease casserole dish.
Steam the vegetables.
While vegetables are cooking, mix the cans of soup, milk, butter or margarine, and mushrooms.
Place cooked vegetables in casserole and top with soup mixture.
Sprinkle with cheese or onion... - 38.9006
In 2-quart casserole, combine tomato sauce, zucchini, celery, onions, green pepper, salt, garlic powder, oregano and pepper; mix well.
Cover with lid.
TO COOK BY INSTA-MATIC: Cook on COOK 6.
After time appears in display window, stir twice.
TO COOK BY TIME:... - 38.8073
Carrot And Raisin Medley
1) Take a mixing bowl and add the raisins and carrots to it mixing them well.
2) Take another bowl and add the yogurt, mayonnaise and lime juice to it.
3) Blend with the help of a wooden spoon.
4) Pour it over into the bowl containing the carrot-raisin... - 38.7008
Arrange zucchini slices in bottom of 2-quart round casserole.
Top with onion.
Sprinkle with some of oregano, salt and pepper
Dot with some of butter
Top with tomatoes, then green pepper.
Dot with remaining butter and sprinkle with remaining oregano.
Cover... - 38.4316
Vegetable Garden Medley
Vegetable garden medley is a savory and simple preparation of garden vegetables. Cooked in meat or vegetable broth, this simple vegetable medley is healthy and is flavored with a dash of butter. Broiled to finish, this garden vegetable medley is great side... - 38.3707
1) Combine together the vegetables.
2) Blend together the lemon juice, sour cream, dry mustard and salt.
3) Toss the mixture lightly with the vegetable mixture.
4) Chill the salad.
5) Serve the Vegetable Medley salad chilled. Makes a good... - 38.3695
In large saucepan, combine soup, lemon juice, sugar, garlic powder and salt; mix well.
Add zucchini, onion, pepper and mushrooms; mix well.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover and cook 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring... - 38.0669
Place the first 5 ingredients in small amounts in blender container.
Cover and run at high speed until finely chopped.
Empty into a heavy kettle.
Add the remaining ingredients, and bring to a rapid boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, for 20 to 25... - 37.8162
Sweet Sour Cabbage Medley
1) Shred the cabbage head.
2) Halve the apples, then core and dice them.
3) In a large skillet, stir the cabbage, apple, onion, jelly, water, lemon juice and salt in the melted butter or margarine, blend well.
4) Allow to boil, stir... - 37.3796
Vegetable Melange is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other side dish for your coming parties! - 37.2949
Peas And Celery Medley
Melt the 2 tablespoons butter in a pan; add celery and water.
Cover tightly; cook, stirring occasionally until tender-crisp, about 4 minutes.
Add peas, simmer 5 more minutes.
Heat soup with the mushrooms (including the liquid), and water chestnuts.
Layer... - 37.2752
Microwave Vegetable Medley
1. In a glass casserole, take butter. Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until it melts.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients. Toss it well.
3. Cover and microwave on high for 5-7 minutes. Remember to stir it once after 2 ½ - 3 ½ minutes of... - 37.0614
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
2. In an 8 X 8-inch (20 X 20-cm) casserole dish, put together all ingredients.
3. Place the casserole in the oven and bake for 1 hour until all ingredients are tender.
4. Serve immediately. - 36.8504
Mustard Vegetable Medley
This quick vegetable medley recipe can be prepared for a side to any meal. Cooked in a microwave with beans, french fried onions, hash brown potatoes in a cheddar cheese soup base, the vegetable medley is flavoed with mustard, along with salt and pepper. - 36.7033
Dilly Vegetable Medley
In a very large bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
Add the vegetables and toss to coat.
Place half of the vegetables on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square).
Fold foil around vegetables and seal tightly.
Repeat with the remaining... - 36.5827
Sweet-sour Cabbage Medley
This Sweet-Sour Cabbage Medley tastes yummy ! An irresistible side course with rice or noodles, this Sweet-Sour Cabbage Medley is a desire ! Just try out and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are eagerly awaited ! - 36.4846
Okara And Vegetable Melange
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer.
2. Peel carrot. Sliver carrots as if sharpening a pencil. Slivers should be thin, irregular, and about 1 inch (2 1/2 cm)... - 36.1034
Carrot Lima Squash Medley
1.Take a 2 quart sauce pan and put eggs, yolk, sugar and butter in it and put it on a medium flame.
2.Stir the ingredients continuously and cook for 20 minutes, until the mixture gets thick.
3.Once done, turn off the heat and add raisins, brandy and... - 36.0659
On 15-in round glass or ceramic dish place head of cauliflower in center.
Arrange broccoli and carrots around outside.
Pour butter over vegetables.
Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
Cover with plastic wrap turning back one edge to vent.
Microwave at High... - 36.0611
Summer Squash Medley
Heat margarine or oil in skillet.
Add garlic and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Add pepper and squash.
Cover and cook 4 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook 1 more minute. - 35.7644
Arabian Vegetable Medley
In large nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, saute eggplant in 1 tablespoon oil 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp-tender.
Remove eggplant from pan; set aside.
In same skillet, over medium-high heat, saute onions in remaining 1... - 35.5158
Thinly slice squash; sprinkle with salt.
In slow-cooking pot, arrange alternate layers of squash with tomatoes, green pepper, and onions.
Pour bouillon over.
Top with bacon, then bread crumbs.
Cover pot and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
Makes 5 to 6 servings. - 35.3073
Heat oil in very large, heavy skillet.
Add green peppers, celery, broccoli and mushrooms and stir gently.
Add remaining ingredients except lemon juice and stir gently again.
Cover tightly (use foil if pan has no cover) and cook over moderate heat about 8... - 35.2693
1. Cook onion, garlic, parsley, and seasonings in oil in a large skillet for 3 minutes.
2. Add beans with 1/2 cup water and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
3. Add remaining vegetables, cover and cook until tender but crisp. Don't overcook. - 35.1782
Crunchy Vegetable Medley
Saute onion and garlic in butter in a large skillet until onion is tender.
Add water and bouillon granules, stirring until bouillon is dissolved.
Add next 6 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat to low, and cook 5 minutes.
Combine... - 35.0363
Cook peas and carrots, covered, for 5 min in the boiling water with 1 teasp salt.
Meanwhile, shred cabbage.
Clean; cut off all but about 2" green tops of scallions; then cut into 1 1/2" pieces.
Add cabbage and scallions to peas, tossing lightly.
Continue... - 34.5809
Make Ahead Vegetable Medley
In a large bowl, combine all of the beans, peas, corn, onion, green pepper, cucumber and pimientos.
Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate overnight. - 33.6477
Place the onions, carrots, celery, corn, barley, garlic, parsley, and 3 cups of the water in a large saucepan.
Place the remaining 2 cups of water, the tomatoes, and marjoram in a blender and process on low to medium speed until smooth.
Add to the... - 33.4718
Wine Buttered Vegetable Medley
Cook vegetables together according to package directions.
Add butter, wine, parsley, and pepper to vegetables in saucepan.
Heat through, stirring gently.
Turn into serving bowl; sprinkle with nuts. - 33.1825
1 As per the package directions, cook the peas.
2 In a pan, add carrots and celery and just enough water to cover
3 Simmer, until tender.
4 Don't overcook; celery should be a bit crisp.
5 In a bowl, combine the vegetables.
6 Season with... - 33.0898
In frying pan, combine broth, cornstarch, soy and ginger; add vegetables.
Bring to boil, stir.
Cover; simmer 10 minutes or until done.
Stir occasionally. - 33.0854
Heat oil in skillet.
Add cauliflower and cook, covered over low heat stirring occasionally until al dente.
Add peas and cook 5 to 8 minutes until peas are tender.
Add pimento and season to taste.
Serve. - 32.3035
Adding a pinch of sugar and salt, cook asparagus and limas separately according to package directions.
Drain asparagus, limas and corn.
Place alternate layers of vegetables in a casserole, saving most of asparagus for the top.
Make a rich cream sauce.
Add... - 32.2013
Dilled Vegetable Medley
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole combine cauliflower, carrots, cucumber, and 2 tablespoons water.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 5 to 7 minutes or till crisp-tender, stirring once.
Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl stir together the yogurt,... - 32.1203
Pretty As A Picture Vegetable Medley
On large flat glass serving platter, arrange broccoli around outside edge of dish; cauliflower inside broccoli; squash, mushrooms and peppers should be arranged alternately near the inside of the dish to distribute color.
In 1 cup glass measure combine... - 32.0158
1. Heat 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon oil in a wok. Add the carrots, celery root, turnips, and beans. Cook over high heat, stirring constantly. Test now and again, and as soon as the rawness begins to disappear, add the zucchini and the seasoning salt.... - 31.9546
Asparagus Vegetable Medley
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the asparagus, leeks, green and red bell peppers, broth, 3 tablespoons of the vinegar, 2 teaspoons of the dill weed, and 1 teaspoon of the tarragon.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 5 to 5 1/2... - 31.8517
Gingered Vegetable Melange
Melt butter in large skillet.
Add squash, onion and green pepper; cook and stir over medium heat until vegetables are slightly brown.
Cover; cook until squash is tender, about 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover; cook 2 to 3... - 31.6624
Dilled Vegetable Medley Salad
Combine cucumber, radishes, and onion.
In small bowl combine yogurt, sour cream, tarragon vinegar, fresh or dried dill, and the salt; add to vegetable mixture and toss to coat.
Chill thoroughly. - 31.2072
Top and tail snow peas; drain carrots, rinse under cold running water, drain again.
Slice mushrooms, chop shallots.
Melt butter in pan, add mushrooms, cook few minutes until softened, remove from pan.
Combine wine vinegar, sugar and extra butter in saucepan,... - 31.0061
Raspberry Asparagus Medley
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan, bring to a boil. Remove from heat, stir in rind.
2. Cook asparagus in boiling water for 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and plunge into ice water, and drain. Combine preserves mixture, asparagus, and... - 30.2279
Summer Squash Carrot Medley
1. In a medium saucepan cook carrots, covered, in a small amount of boiling water for 2 minutes. Add summer squash and zucchini. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes more or till crisp-tender; drain. Transfer vegetables to a serving bowl.
2. Meanwhile, combine the lemon... - 29.7518
Pea And Celery Medley
In saucepan bring water to boiling; stir in peas, celery, green onion, bouillon granules, basil, and pepper.
Cover and simmer for 6 to 8 minutes or just till vegetables are tender.
Drain; stir in butter or margarine. - 29.5575
Carrot Cauliflower Medley
Place margarine, salt, nutmeg, carrots and cauliflower in 1-quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 4 minutes; stir.
Cover and microwave until vegetables are crisp-tender, 2 to 4 minutes longer.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with parsley... - 28.1412
Cook cauliflower with water in 2 quart covered casserole 6 minutes on high or until barely tender.
Remove cauliflower and place zucchini, onion, butter in casserole.
Heat, uncovered, on high for 2 minutes on high or until vegetables are tender.
Add... - 28.0262
In 2 1/2 qt glass casserole melt butter (high) 30 seconds.
Add remaining ingredients.
Microwave (high), covered, 5-7 minutes, stirring once.
Rest, covered, 5 minutes. - 27.7149
Heat oil in a large skillet, add vegetables, and saute 4 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients, cover, reduce heat to low, and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. - 27.4664
Squash And Parmesan Medely
Melt butter in preheated wok or large skillet, coating sides and bottom; allow to heat at medium high (325Â°) for 2 minutes.
Add onion; stir-fry briefly.
Stir in zucchini, yellow squash, and green pepper; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Add... - 27.1036
Vegetable medley is a quick and easy vegetable recipe that can be served as a side in a meal. Cooked with chop suey vegetables with green peas, the vegetable medley is flavored with a little butter and soy sauce. - 26.9529
Cold Vegetable Medley
Combine peas, corn, artichoke, onion, and green pepper, if desired; add dressing.
Just before serving, stir in tomato and lettuce.
Top with bacon and croutons.
Leftover salad will keep for several days in refrigerator. - 26.5814
Easy Vegetable Medley
In a large saucepan combine brussels sprouts, carrots, and 1/2 cup water. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 8 to 10 minutes or till vegetables are crisp-tender. Drain vegetables. Return to saucepan. Add salad dressing. Toss to coat. Cook 1... - 25.2931
In saucepan mix zucchini, corn, cumin, garlic powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Cover; cook 5 minutes.
Turn into serving dish; sprinkle with cheese. - 25.0047
Layer the ingredients and pour undiluted soup on top.
Bake 30 minutes. - 24.1001
Herbed Cabbage Medley
1. In a medium skillet or saucepan, cook the onion in butter for 5 minutes over medium heat, turning only once. Stir in the cabbage, carrots, and salt.
2. Cover and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes more, until tender, turning only once. Stir in crushed... - 23.9321
Celery And Mushroom Medley
Wash and cut the celery into 1/4 inch crescents to make 3 cups.
Simmer in stock or water with salt, until just tender and drain.
Saute mushrooms in butter and season with soy sauce and pepper.
Add to celery and toss with the blanched slivered almonds.
Serve... - 23.0714
Seasoned Squash Medley
Melt butter in large skillet over high heat.
Add Vegetable Magic and stir until well blended.
Add onion and saute until golden brown, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally and scraping pan bottom well.
Add zucchini and yellow squash and cook until... - 22.0094
Melt butter; add onion and saute 2 or 3 minutes. Prepare other vegetables appropriately, cutting or breaking into bite-size or smaller pieces. Add to onion-butter mixture and heat, stirring frequently. Add seasonings; reduce heat to very low and cook,... - 11.5644
Vegetable Medley Recipes By Category