- » Vegetable Meatloaf
Vegetable Meatloaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable meatloaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable meatloaf recipes.
Meat Loaf Vegetable Pie
Cook eggplant in about 1 cup of boiling salted water for 4 minutes; drain.
Mix together the ground meat, half of the chopped onion, the egg, 1 teaspoon of the salt, curry powder, and garlic salt; use two-thirds of the meat mixture to line a greased 2-quart,... - 41.2445
Meat Loaf With Vegetable Sauce
Combine beef, oats, salt, 1/2 cup of the onion, and 4 tablespoons of the parsley.
Drain liquid from tomatoes into meat and mix well; set tomatoes aside.
Pat the meat mixture into a loaf down the center of a shallow baking dish (about 9 by 13 inches).
Bake,... - 41.0811
Meat Loaf Vegetable Casserole
Put vegetables in 2-quart casserole and sprinkle with salt.
Mix remaining ingredients and spread on vegetables.
Bake, uncovered, in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for about 1 hour.
Makes 4 to 6 servings. - 32.6721
Meat Loaf With Browned Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 325°. Spray a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan with nonstick vegetable spray, or lightly oil. Line crosswise with a sheet of aluminum foil (the ends don't need lining) so it extends an inch upward along the two long sides. Lightly spray the... - 32.5277
Meat Loaf With Vegetables
Combine the beef, chopped onion, bread crumbs, eggs, salt, pepper and tomato sauce in a bowl, then shape into loaves.
Brown in a skillet in small amount of fat.
Slice the small onions and separate into rings.
Place over meat loaves.
Add the carrots, potatoes,... - 31.266
You May Also Like!
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C)
2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
3. To the hot pan, add together all the vegetables and water.
4. SautÃ© the vegetables until they are limp and the water has evaporated.
5. Take pan... - 45.9767
1. Use a 2-piece meat loaf pan or line a loaf pan (9-X5-X3-inch) with foil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F (170 degree C)
3. In a cup, dissolve the instant bouillon in boiling water.
4. In a large bowl, combine the meat with the... - 44.1822
Meatloaf Stuffed With Stir Fried Vegetables
If you have been missing your favorite lowcarb4life host, she is back with a delicious low carb recipe Meatloaf Stuffed with Stir Fried Vegetables. She prepares the loaf with great easy but it’s not as easy as it looks. When the loaf is out off the pan, it... - 86.9572
Easy, All Day Meatloaf And Vegetables
1) In slow cooker put potatoes and carrots.
2) Sprinkle 1/4 tsp. salt over it to season.
3) In a bowl mix remaining ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
4) Shape into loaf and put on top of vegetables, not letting to touch the sides of cooker.
5) Cook covered... - 44.2441
Raw food is one of the most growing food genres today. Most of the people who are very health conscious are incorporating raw food in their lifestyle. Today chef Tina Jo will be sharing a great raw food recipe with you. Check out the video of the delicious... - 82.1837
Quick & Simple Meatloaf
Meatloaf is a very versatile dish, which can be served with any of your favorite dishes. Try this simple recipe of meatloaf. Your family will definitely love it. - 105.291
Mushroom Sauce For Meatloaf
Heat oil in frying pan.
Add mushrooms, onion and eggplant; cover and cook 10 minutes over low heat.
Add beef stock, chives and season well; bring to boil.
Mix cornstarch with water; stir into sauce and cook 4 to 5 minutes over low heat. - 35.8089
1. Melt butter or margarine in skillet; saute zucchini and onion until tender. Chop 2 of the canned tomatoes; add to zucchini mixture. Cool the entire mixture slightly.
2. Combine zucchini mixture, meat-loaf mixture, bread crumbs, eggs, milk, salt, pepper,... - 33.4326
Meatloaf On Potato Bed
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them in slices. Layer them in a greased pan or ovenproof dish with salt, pepper, and garlic salt between the layers.
2. Pour on the cream.
3. Work the ground beef with seasonings, parsley, egg and yolk, cream, and water.
4. Shape... - 34.3491
Combine potatoes and carrots in large bowl.
Add beef and mix together well.
Add remaining ingredients and mix until thoroughly incorporated.
Press mixture into cups of muffin ring.
Microwave 5 minutes uncovered. - 32.0075
Meatloaf Ring is an irresistible side dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious recipe of flavored beef, soup mix and cheese; I am sure you would love to try this Meatloaf Ring again-n-again. - 42.8639
1.Preheat oven to 350°F.
2.In small skillet, heat oil; add onion, green bell pepper, and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent, about 2 minutes.
3. In medium bowl, combine cooked vegetables and remaining... - 35.6347
Mini Meat Loaves
These mini meat loaves are turkey meatloves. Made with ground turkey with added vegetables, the meatloaves are herbed with sage and flavored with ketchup. With cheese to taste, the turkey meatloaf is oven baked to cook and best served warm. - 47.8079
Vegetable Meatloaf Recipes By Category