- » Vegetable Meat
Vegetable Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable meat recipes.
Healthy Lamb Ragu With Whole Wheat Pasta
Lean ground lamb, eggplant and tomato puree are combined in this classic Italian-style dish with the addition of toasted walnuts, and low-fat feta cheese tossed with whole wheat pasta. Together they deliver a complex, hearty, earthy and truly satisfying one... - 98.7791
Mini Lamb Meatballs In A Spicy Eggplant Tomato Sauce
Who doesn't need a little "exotic" in their lives? These spiced lamb meatballs in a fragrant eggplant tomato sauce are moist and just bursting with flavor. They will transport you to the Mediterranean while you prepare it in your kitchen. Chef John includes a... - 92.6437
Summer Squash Stuffed With Sausage
Who wants to eat plain boring Summer Squashes? Not many of us, right? There is going to some sensational meringue sausage going in as the stuffing. This will make an excellent appetizer and I gaurantee that you are gonna love it. Enjoy! - 89.4339
Lamb And Eggplant Dardanella
Relish this unique and super delicious Lamb and Eggplant Dardanella and entice your taste-bubs. Best pick to serve for occasions! - 48.5228
Sausage Zucchini Fry
1) In a frying pan put sausage meat.
2) Stir fry the meat until no pink remains.
3) Stir in the next 6 ingredients to meat.
4) Saute stirring occasionally for 15 minutes.
5) In an uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook spaghetti, cooking oil and salt in... - 47.494
Squash Sausage And Soul
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take a 10-inch skillet and cook sausage till it leaves pink color.
3. Using paper towels, drain and keep aside.
4. Take a 2-quart saucepan, add squash and boiling salted water in small amounts, cook,... - 46.4951
Eggplant Ham Bake
1. In a pan, saute onion, celery, green pepper and garlic in butter or margarine such that tender.
2. Take a small bowl and add the sauted ingredients removing the garlic.
3. Slowly stir in sour cream along with 1/2 teaspoon salt and keep aside.
4. In... - 45.6602
Baked Zucchini And Sausages
1) Take the zucchini and wash it thoroughly after cutting off the ends.
2) Cut it into ½ inch sized pieces by going in the diagonal direction.
3) Mix the eggs with water and blend properly.
4) Dip each zucchini slice into the egg-water mixture... - 45.6153
Balkan Lamb And Eggplant Casserole
Balkan Lamb And Eggplant Casserole is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Balkan Lamb And Eggplant Casserole recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.8782
Beef Zucchini Dinner
1. Using a knife blade fitted to a mixer bowl, chop onion coarsely.
2. Take a 10 inch skillet, melt butter.
3. Stir in onion and sauté till tender.
4. Mix in ground beef and allow to turn brown.
5. Stirring occasionally, break browned beef into large... - 44.4252
Sausage Zucchini Boats
Cook whole zucchini in boiling salted water till barely tender, 7 to 10 minutes.
Cut each in half lengthwise; scoop squash from shells and mash.
Cook sausage and onion; drain off excess fat.
Stir in mashed zucchini.
Reserving 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese,... - 44.1294
Sausage Sauced Cabbage
On Range Top: Cook cabbage, covered, in a 10-inch skillet in a small amount of boiling salted water till tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
Meanwhile, in glass bowl crumble sausage; add onion and green pepper.
Micro-cook, covered, till meat is brown, about 5 minutes,... - 44.1138
Baked Sausage With Zucchini
Heat butter in skillet.
When hot and foamy, add zucchini.
Toss for 2-3 minutes.
Remove zucchini and add onion.
Cook 2-3 minutes.
Add sausage, thyme, salt, and pepper.
Stir to break up meat.
Put back zucchini.
Add bread crumbs, eggs, and 1/4 cup... - 44.0935
Lamb Eggplant Ramekins
1) In a medium-size frying pan, saute the eggplant slices, in batches in the olive oil or vegetable oil, add oil as required. Drain on paper towel, keep aside.
2) In the same pan, saute the onions and garlic until just soft.
3) Stir in the ground beef... - 44.0406
Beef And Zucchini Stir Fry
On a cutting board, slice steaks (with a very sharp knife) diagonally into bacon-thin strips.
Prepare onion (separate quarters into layers), zucchini, green pepper and tomato.
Arrange in groups on a large platter or tray.
Blend soy sauce, sugar and cornstarch... - 43.8335
Pasta With Lamb And Eggplant In Spiced Yogurt
In a mixing bowl, toss the eggplant chunks with 1 tablespoon each of the oil and lemon juice.
Leave to marinate for about 30 minutes.
Remove the broiler tray and spray it lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Preheat the broiler without the tray.
Arrange the... - 43.7851
Sausage Vegetable Dinner
1) Using sharp knife, cut the sausages into diagonal 1/2 inch slices
2) Under running water, wash the potatoes and cut into 1/3 inch slices
3) Into a Dutch oven, layer the sausages, potatoes, green pepper, carrots, French style beans,... - 43.5229
Beef With Zucchini
Gently saute zucchini, pepper, and onion in large skillet until onion is transparent.
Remove and add meat to same skillet.
Break up the meat, sprinkle with salt and garlic - brown, then drain off all fat.
Return vegetables to skillet and add cheese,... - 43.3916
Rustic Lamb Spareribs With Eggplant Sauce
Heat oil in a 3- to 4-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add eggplant and cook, stirring often, until eggplant is very soft (8 to 10 minutes).
Stir in garlic, tomatoes (break up with a spoon) and their liquid, tomato sauce, port, sugar, oregano, bay leaf,... - 43.223
Lamb With Eggplant Puree
Brown meat and onions in 1/2 cup butter over moderate heat.
Add tomato paste mixed with water, salt and pepper.
Boil a few minutes.
Simmer 2 hours until meat is tender and sauce thick.
Prick eggplants with a fork.
Cook in hot (4000) oven until... - 43.1825
Armenian Lamb And Eggplant
Preheat oven to 350°.
In large skillet heat oil.
Saute eggplant quickly and remove to bowl.
Saute celery and onion until soft.
Remove to bowl with eggplant.
Toss together and season with salt and pepper.
In skillet saute lamb until it loses pinkness.
Add... - 43.1342
Sausage Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Remove the tomato tops and hollow out pulp, keeping the shells intact.
3) Chop the pulp of tomatoes.
4) Mix well the tomato pulp, breadcrumbs, celery, green pepper, and cooked sausage.
5) Season inside of... - 43.1222
Pasta Sausage And Tomato Casserole
1. In a skillet, blanch sausages in boiling water, peel, slice and set aside.
2. In a large pot, boil pasta until cooked, drain, rinse and set aside.
3. In a non stick skillet, add sliced sausages and cook for about 5 minutes. Add... - 43.0574
1. Take a saucepan and fry separated sausages in heated fat for 10 to 15 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
2. Boil the potatoes and mash with lots of seasonings.
3. Take a bowl with mashed potatoes and add the butter, parsley and... - 42.4729
Zucchini With Meat
Heat oil in skillet, add onion and beef and cook until meat is lightly browned, stirring to keep meat crumbly.
Stir in tomato sauce, wine, seasonings, garlic salt, sugar and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Wash... - 42.4427
Lamb Shanks With Eggplant And Thyme
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Cook the onion and garlic in butter until soft but not brown.
Wipe off the shanks with a damp cloth.
Combine the flour, salt, pepper and thyme and coat the shanks with the mixture.
Heat the oil in a large skillet... - 42.437
Meat And Potato Crisps
1) Parboil the potatoes for 5 minutes and grate them.
2) Mix together the beef and pork with onion and parsley.
3) Add the potatoes, beetroot, salt and pepper and vinegar, and bind with beaten egg.
4) Form into thin flat cakes and fry... - 42.4136
Squash With Sausage
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Halve the squash and remove the seeds.
3) Brush the edges and center of the squash halves with 1 tablespoon melted butter.
4) Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
5) Brush the onions with melted... - 42.3286
Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Wheels
1) From each end of the zucchini, cut off 1/2 inch.
2) Now, using a small spoon or apple corer, scrape off the pulp and seeds. Ensure to leave a 1/4-inch shell. Reserve the pulp for later use.
3) Now, by inserting a cylindrical shaped paper... - 42.1994
Eggplant With Ham
1) From eggplants remove stalk ends, wipe with a damp cloth.
2) Halve lengthwise with a sharp knife and scoop the flesh without damaging the skin.
3) Dice eggplant flesh and ham finely.
4) Preheat oven to 400°F
5) In a heavy pan heat... - 42.1438
Lamb Eggplant Stew
Cut lamb and eggplant into 1/2 inch cubes.
Heat wok over high heat; add oil.
Stir-fry half the lamb at a time in hot oil till browned.
Remove all from wok.
Stir-fry onion and garlic in wok.
Return lamb to wok; stir in undrained tomatoes, salt, basil, and... - 41.9468
Potato Sausage Fritfafa
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Combine together the oil and margarine in a 10-inch non-stick skillet that has an oven-safe or removable handle.
3) Heat till the margarine has melted.
4) In the bottom of the skillet,... - 41.6693
Beef Zucchini 'n Pepper Kabobs
Combine oil, wine vinegar, sugar, oregano, pepper and garlic in a small saucepan; cook slowly 10 minutes.
Place beef cubes and marinade in a plastic bag or utility dish, turning to coat meat; tie bag securely or cover dish.
Marinate beef in the... - 41.5552
Individual Vegetable Meat Casseroles
In large skillet cook sausage or ground beef and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender; drain off fat.
Stir in the 3 tablespoons flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Stir in undrained tomatoes.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thickened and... - 41.5352
Potato And Sausage Bake
Peel potatoes, cut in quarters, and cook in boiling salted water until tender; drain and dice potatoes.
Meanwhile, brown crumbled sausage in a frying pan with the chopped onion until onion is golden brown.
Stir in the bread cubes.
Combine egg and milk and... - 41.3999
Zucchini And Sausage
Peel zucchini and cut into halves lengthwise; cut into slices.
Saute sausage and garlic in heated olive oil in 12-inch skillet until light brown.
Remove sausage with slotted spoon.
Add zucchini and tomatoes to skillet.
Saute for several minutes.
Simmer,... - 41.0935
Acorn Squash Stuffed With Sausage And Apples
1) In a non-stick pan, brown the sausage meat and break well in small pieces.
2) Pour off the excess fat.
3) In a bowl, mix together meat, onions, apples, oregano and salt.
4) Stuff the squash completely with the meat mixture.
5) Place the... - 41.0261
Spicy Sausage And Tomato
1) Take a saucepan and heat oil in it. Put in sausage slices and saute until meat begins to brown.
2) Stir in garlic, pepper, and onion and cook until tender. Now, add tomatoes, tomato puree, oregano and seasoning of salt and black pepper.
3) Boil the... - 40.9367
Sauteed Sausage With Cabbage And Apples
Prick sausage in several places.
Place in large deep skillet with enough water to just cover bottom of pan, about 1/4 cup (50 mL); bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook for 10 minutes.
Uncover and increase heat to medium-high; cook sausage... - 40.8597
Sausage Stuffed Zucchini
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cut zucchini in half lengthwise.
Scoop pulp out, leaving 1/8-inch shell; set aside shells.
Chop pulp; set aside.
In medium bowl combine sausage, cereal, water and 2 tablespoons of the spaghetti sauce mix.
Stuff reserved shells with... - 40.847
Sausage Zucchini Boats
Halve zucchini lengthwise.
Scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4-inch shell.
Chop enough pulp to make 1 cup; set aside.
Place zucchini shells, cut side down, in large skillet; add water.
Cover and simmer about 3 minutes or just till tender; drain.
Remove zucchini from... - 40.5159
Zucchini Sausage Squares
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Wash the zucchini, trim off the stems, and shred the zucchini; set it aside.
Saute the sausage and onion in a medium skillet, stirring to break up the sausage, until all pink is gone; drain off all fat.
Whisk the eggs in a large... - 40.4853
Paprika Potatoes With Smoked Sausages
Paprika Potatoes With Smoked Sausages is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious side dish recipe; I bet this Paprika Potatoes With Smoked Sausages will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 40.2204
Puffed Potatoes And Sausage
Cook onion in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water till tender, about 10 minutes; drain and mash (should have about 2 cups mashed).
Beat in cooked onion and cheese.
Beat together egg yolks, milk, and salt;... - 40.0407
Casserole Venison With Beetroot
Brown the venison in a little oil.
Remove it from the pan and brown the onion well with the spices and garlic.
Add the beetroot and continue cooking over a high heat for another 3 minutes, so that a little of the beetroot is browned too.
Add the flour and... - 39.5853
Sausage With Red Cabbage
Cook chopped onion in 1 tablespoon of butter in Dutch oven for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
Add apple and cook 1 minute.
Stir in cabbage, water, vinegar, sugar and salt.
Stud onion with cloves and add to pan with bay leaf.
Cover tightly and simmer 50 to 60... - 39.5481
Greek Lamb And Eggplant Salad
Layer the eggplant in a colander, salting it generously as you go, and set the colander in the sink or over a plate.
Let stand for at least 30 minutes.
Rinse eggplant, pat cubes dry with paper towels and arrange in a single layer in a baking dish.
Drizzle... - 39.4427
Lamb And Eggplant Pizzas
Cook lamb in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain in a colander; set aside.
Place skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add eggplant cubes, and saute 2 minutes.
Add 1/3 cup water, oregano, lemon juice,... - 39.3269
Sausage And Tomato Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Separate the sausages.
3) In hot dripping, fry them quickly till they turn brown. Remove from the pan and put the sausages in the bottom of a casserole dish.
4) To the hot fat, add the... - 39.2831
Zucchini Sausage Bake
Crumble sausage into a 10- to 12-inch frying pan.
Stir often over medium-high heat until lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, lift out sausage and set aside.
Drain off and discard all but 2 tablespoons fat.
To pan, add onion and bell... - 39.1334
Lamb With Eggplant Puree
Melt the 1/2 cup butter in casserole, add meat and onions, and brown well over moderate heat.
Add tomato paste mixed with water and salt and pepper.
Bring mixture to a boil, cover, and simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until meat is done and sauce is... - 38.9709
Leaves Of Cabbage Filled With Smoked Sausage
Trim the cabbage of damaged outer leaves.
Carefully remove six of the outer leaves (four for wrapping and two additional ones for patching).
Trim off the thick white bases and poach the leaves in boiling water for seven minutes.
Remove the leaves and drain... - 38.7156
Zucchini Boats With Meat
Wash, stem and peel the zucchini.
Place in a saucepan with salted water.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, about eight to ten minutes.
Drain and cool slightly.
Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise.
Scoop out the seeds, leaving the... - 38.5175
Sausage And Split Pea Casserole
Cover peas with water; add salt and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 35 minutes, or until peas are just tender.
Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the liquid.
Brown sausage meat, breaking up with fork.
Mix peas lightly with sausage and fat, pea liquid,... - 38.0469
Sausage And Apple Stuffed Squash
Microwave squash as directed in chart.
Crumble sausage in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Microwave 6 to 8 minutes, stirring twice during cooking.
Stir in oats, applesauce and syrup.
Spoon into acorn squash.
Arrange squash halves in a 13x9x2 inch glass... - 37.8719
Lamb And Eggplant Burgers
Cover a baking sheet with paper towels.
Trim the egg plant and then cut crosswise into slices about 1/2 inch (12 mm) thick.
You should have 12 good-sized slices in all.
Sprinkle both sides of each slice lightly with salt.
Spread the slices out on the... - 37.8493
Lamb Eggplant Lebanese
Mix together lamb cubes, onion, tomatoes, pine nuts, monosodium glutamate, pepper, cinnamon, and 1 teaspoon of the salt.
Spoon this mixture into a buttered 2-quart casserole.
Lightly brown eggplant on both sides in butter, then arrange over the meat... - 37.7826
Sausage And Apple Stuffed Squash
Place squash halves, cut side down, in shallow baking pan.
Bake, uncovered, in 350Â° oven about 45 minutes or till tender.
Turn cut side up; sprinkle with a little salt.
Meanwhile, in skillet cook pork sausage, celery, and onion till meat is browned and... - 37.6717
Sausage Sauced Cabbage
In saucepan cook sausage, onion, and green pepper till vegetables are tender.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, paste, parsley, sugar, garlic salt, oregano, and 1 cup water.
Cover; simmer 15 minutes, stirring once or twice.
Meanwhile, in a skillet... - 37.5871
Sausage And Apple-stuffed Squash
Cut squash into halves; remove seeds.
Place squash, cut side down, in baking pan.
Pour small amount of water in pan.
Bake in 350-degree oven for 30 minutes.
Combine sausage, oats, salt, apple, onion, parsley and milk.
Make 18 balls; brown in slightly greased... - 37.0368
Lamb And Eggplant Stew
On rack in broiling pan broil lamb cubes 2 to 4 inches from heat source, turning, until browned on all sides; set aside.
In 2-quart saucepan heat oil; add onion and garlic and saute until onion is lightly browned.
Add lamb, tomatoes, water, salt, cumin, and... - 36.564
Cabbage And Garlic Sausage
1. In a large frypan heat the oil and put in the chopped onion and cabbage.
2. Turn the cabbage well in the pan to get it "blessed" with the hot oil.
3. Cut the garlic sausage into 1" slices or smaller pieces if preferred and add to the cabbage.
4.... - 36.5515
Vegetable Meat Casserole
Mix the hamburger with salt, pepper and onion and cook in a skillet until brown.
Mix the tomato soup with water and mix with hamburger mixture.
Place alternate layers of potatoes, peas and hamburger mixture in a greased 2-quart casserole and top... - 36.4142
Smoked Sausage With Szeged Paprika Potatoes
Fry the finely chopped onion in lard and sprinkle with red paprika.
Dilute with some water and allow to simmer till water evaporates.
Then add the washed and peeled new potatoes, salt and cover half way with water.
In the meantime chop the bacon, fry it... - 36.1127
Lamb And Eggplant Stew
1) Sauté meat cubes in hot olive oil until browned on all sides.
2) Add in rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil.
3) Cover and boil, stirring frequently, for 1 1/2 hours.
4) Serve with a few raisins and pine nuts on hot cooked rice. - 36.0898
Lamb With Eggplant
In a 10-inch heavy skillet, saute onion in 3 tablespoons butter; push to one side.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon butter and the lamb.
Cook until pink color disappears, stirring to break up meat.
Add remaining ingredients except potato flour.
Cover, then cook... - 36.0047
Eggplant Ham Bake
1. Saute onion, celery, green pepper and garlic in butter or margarine just until tender in small skillet; put in small bowl; slowly stir in sour cream and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2. Combine egg, milk, the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper in a shallow dish;... - 35.7765
Scalloped Sausage And Potatoes
In skillet crumble sausage and brown it lightly; drain thoroughly.
Place half of the sliced potatoes in a 2-quart casserole.
Combine flour and salt.
Sprinkle half the seasoned flour mixture over the potatoes.
Top with half the browned sausage and half of the... - 35.3259
Acorn Squash Stuffed With Sausage And Apples
This Acorn Squash Stuffed With Sausage And Apples is one of the tastiest stuffed acorn squash dishes that I've ever seen ! Feast on this Acorn Squash Stuffed With Sausage this weekend with your family and tell me what you feel about the dish - 35.2061
Sausage Zucchini Stir Fry
Sausage Zucchini Stir Fry is a delicious stir-fried recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Sausage Zucchini Stir Fry dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 34.5287
Sausages With Braised Red Cabbage
Sausages With Braised Red Cabbage has a Magnificent taste. The sugar and vinegar gives the Sausages With Braised Red Cabbage Grand taste. - 34.3715
Squash Sausage Bake
Cut squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds.
Bake uncovered, cut side down, in shallow baking pan in moderate oven (350°) till almost tender, about 35 to 40 minutes.
Meanwhile, form sausage in small balls; brown slowly, about 15 minutes; drain.
Season... - 34.1396
Cook potatoes with 1 teaspoon salt and water in medium size saucepan 15 minutes, or until tender; drain.
Mix in celery, onion and dill pickle Saute sausages, stirring often, in butter or margarine until lightly browned in medium size frying pan.
Stir in brown... - 33.9613
Sausage Potato Stuffing
1. Combine sausage meat in a large bowl and break up with a fork; season with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, add oil and saute onion, celery, and mushrooms for about 10 minutes, or until vegetables are soft. Season to taste with fresh or dried sage,... - 33.301
Franks And Cabbage
Cook cabbage, covered, in small amount of boiling salted water 5 to 6 minutes, or till barely tender; drain.
Place in shallow 1-quart baking dish.
Arrange franks on top.
Melt butter; blend in flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add milk all at once; cook and stir... - 32.77
Lamb With Eggplant
Cut lamb into 3 inch cubes.
Melt butter in a saucepan or casserole, add meat and onions, and brown well over moderate heat.
Add to mato sauce, water, and salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 1 hour.
Peel eggplant and cut into 2 inch... - 32.0759
Franks With Sweet Sour Cabbage
In heavy skillet, cook and stir cabbage in butter until lightly browned.
Mix remaining ingredients except frankfurters; stir into cabbage.
Place frankfurters on top.
Cover tightly; cook over low heat 8 min.
Garnish with celery leaves, if desired. - 32.0652
Meat And Potato Patties
Season grid with vegetable oil.
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
In medium mixing bowl, mix all ingredients.
Shape into six 3 1/2-inch diameter patties.
Grill patties at MEDIUM with hood closed until patties feel slightly firm, 10 to 16 minutes, turning over... - 31.6915
Sausages Fried Eggs And Browned Potatoes
€¢ Scrub the potatoes. Make one or two incisions in each one with the point of a knife. Place on a microwave rack. Microwave 5 to 6 minutes at HIGH. Cool.
€¢ Sprinkle the sausages with paprika. Place in an 8 X 8-inch (20 x 20 cm) baking dish and... - 30.2316
Sausage Vegetable Dinner
Cut sausage diagonally into 1/2--inch â€¢ slices.
Wash potatoes; cut into 1/3-inch crosswise slices.
Layer sausage, potatoes, and next 5 ingredients in order given in a large Dutch oven, sprinkling each vegetable layer with salt and pepper.
Add 1 cup... - 30.1808
Spicy Cabbage And Sausage
Crumble sausage and panfry.
Mix in vinegar, paprika and cracker crumbs.
Place layer of cabbage in casserole, then layer of sausage mixture.
Add tomatoes or stock.
Bake covered about 30 minutes at 350° F. - 29.9172
Baby Vegetables And Meats
1. Into a blender jar with chopping blade, put together all ingredients and process for about 30 seconds until mixture is perfectly smooth.
2. If required, stop blender and using a rubber spatula, push mixture towards the blade and process.
3.... - 29.8398
Cabbage And Onion With Sausage
Cabbage And Onion With Sausage is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of pork sausage and veggies will surely tempt you to prepare this Cabbage And Onion With Sausage on every get together! - 29.7865
Baked Squash And Sausage
Cut squash into halves; remove seeds.
Arrange squash, cut side down, in shallow greased baking pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Shape sausage into 6 flat patties; brown lightly in skillet.
Turn squash; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place sausage... - 29.5014
Beef Zucchini Casserole
1. Place macaroni and water in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) to boiling, 4 to 5 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. (Macaroni will continue to cook and absorb most of water while it stands.)
2. Stir in milk, flour and mustard. Fold... - 28.9294
Sausage Skillet With Cannellini And Red Cabbage
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sausages and 1/3 cup water to boiling. Cover and cook 5 minutes. Remove cover; continue cooking, turning; sausages often, until water evaporates and sausages are browned, about 20 minutes. With slotted spoon,... - 27.6976
Sausage Potato Supper
Sausage Potato Supper is powered enough to make any potato lover go gaga. The flavors of potato, kraut and sausages make this taste yum. Just check out the recipe of Cheese Stuffed Manicotti listed here. - 27.5194
Bucatini With Sausage And Peas
1. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil. Add the sausage and cook over moderately high heat, breaking up the meat into small pieces with a wooden spoon, until lightly browned, about 8 minutes. Add the minced garlic and shallot and cook, stirring, until... - 27.4368
Stir-fry Sausage And Vegetables
Saute onions, squash, and garlic in butter in a heavy skillet for 2 minutes.
Add sausage, tomatoes, and Worcestershire sauce, stir-fry until thoroughly heated.
Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired. - 26.9542
Easy Sausage & Cabbage
Crumble sausage into 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until sausage is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
Mix in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High for 13 to 18 minutes, or until cabbage is... - 26.6943
Sausages And Cabbage
1. Prick sausages all over with tines of fork. In a nonreactive Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add sausages and cook, turning several times, 5 minutes, or until lightly browned all over. Spoon off fat.
2. Add tomatoes, water, onion, and cabbage... - 26.0515
Sausage And Potatoes Italiano
1. Crumble sausage into 2-quart microwave-safe casserole; stir in onion. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink, stirring once during cooking to break up meat. Spoon off fat.
2. Stir in potatoes, spaghetti sauce and... - 25.509
Hearty Sausage And Potatoes
1. In 8-quart Dutch oven, in 2 inches boiling water, heat potatoes and cabbage to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover; cook 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender; drain.
2. Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sausages and 1/4 cup... - 22.6316
Sweet Potato Sausage Cakes
Combine all ingredients and blend well.
Put in 1- to 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Bake, covered, in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for about 45 minutes, uncovering for last 15 minutes. - 22.5656
Jiffy Frank And Cabbage Skillet
In heavy skillet over medium coals melt butter or margarine; stir in drained cabbage, frankfurters, chopped apple, and onion.
Cover; simmer mixture till onion is tender and cabbage and meat are heated through, about 20 minute - 22.4816
Oven Roasted Sausages With Cherry Tomatoes
Sunday Roasted Sausages & Cherry Tomato Sauce:
A true one pot dish that is filled with flavor, easy to prep and you'll have loads of dipping sauce without any work at all! - 0
Vegetable Meat Recipes By Category