- » Vegetable Mayonnaise
Vegetable Mayonnaise Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable mayonnaise recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable mayonnaise recipes.
1) In some water, poured into a shallow dish, soak the bread
2) Squeeze dry the bread
3) In a food processor, add the bread, garlic, egg yolks
4) Through the feed, add in the oil in a steady stream till the sauce starts to thicken
5) Add in a squeeze... - 39.4523
1. Use a pestle to crush garlic cloves with a little salt to make a smooth paste.
2. Add it to a clean dry bowl along with yolks.
3. Use a wire whisk to beat yolks until smooth
4. Add olive oil, a teaspoon at a time, in a fine trickle, while... - 35.5575
Mash garlic and salt in a mortar and pestle until almost liquid.
Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Add egg yolk, and mix in well with a fork.
Add a few drops of olive oil, and beat well.
Continue to do this, beating in the oil a drop at a time, until half of the oil... - 34.8293
This is a specialty in Spain where it is served with broiled fish and meat.
Peel and crush the garlic, then mix with the salts and lemon juice.
Place the egg yolks in a bowl with the garlic mixture.
Beating all the time, add the oil, drop by drop, until a... - 33.8467
1. Soak the bread in milk and squeeze it out.
2. Peel and chop the garlic. Mash the two together in a basin, with a wooden spoon, into a smooth paste.
3. Add salt and pepper, lemon juice and egg yolk, and beat in about a tsp. of oil.
4. Pour the rest of the... - 31.99
Have all ingredients at room temperature.
Using a mortar and pestle, pound garlic and 1/2 tsp.of the salt together to make a paste.
Transfer to a bowl and stir in egg yolks.
Slowly whisk in oil, at first drop by drop, then in a steady stream.
Beat in hot... - 31.4715
Aioli Or Garlic Mayonnaise
Crush the garlic with a little salt in a mortar.
Beat in the egg yolks.
Then, beating steadily, add the olive oil drop by drop.
When the sauce thickens, add the oil a little faster.
Season with pepper and lemon juice. - 28.9458
This is a very easy garlic mayonnaise to make.
Be sure to make plenty of itÃ¢â‚¬â€for its taste, sharper than that of ordinary mayonnaise, is usually very popular.
Do be careful, however, to put in the full quantity of garlic.
Otherwise it is... - 27.437
Garlic Mayonnaise (mayoneza Me Skortho)
Combine garlic, salt, and egg yolks.
Slowly add oil, a drop at a time, beating vigorously until 2 to 3 tablespoons have been added.
Add remaining oil in a steady stream, beating constantly.
Add lemon juice, beating well.
Season with salt and pepper. - 26.3823
Aioli (garlic Mayonnaise)
Try this version of amazingly delicious Aioli (Garlic Mayonnaise) recipe. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Aioli (Garlic Mayonnaise) is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 25.8446
Easy Garlic Mayonnaise
Combine egg, salt, garlic powder, cayenne, and 1/4 cup oil in blender container; blend thoroughly.
With blender running, very slowly add 1/2 cup oil.
Gradually add lemon juice and remaining 1/4 cup oil; blend until thick.
Occasionally scrape sides of bowl - 25.1371
Langostino With Garlic Mayonnaise
Cut langostino into bite-size pieces; chill.
Combine mayonnaise with garlic powder.
Place garlic mayonnaise in small bowl.
Arrange cold langostino around garlic mayonnaise. - 22.1619
Kim Chee Mayo
This is a recipe for a Kim Chee mayo that will be a condiment for my Bul Kogi burger. It is very simple and very tasty. It's not spicy at all and has a great flavor. - 0
Vegetable Mayonnaise Recipes By Category
Vegetable Mayonnaise Dish: