- » Vegetable Masala Sambar
Vegetable Masala Sambar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable masala sambar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable masala sambar recipes.
1. Roast coriander seeds, fenugreek, cumin, red chillies, Bengal gram and black gram.
2. Grate coconut. Roast and grind to a fine paste with the Toasted masala.
3. Clean and wash red gram. Boil till soft.
4. Add cut and prepared vegetables and spices;... - 42.7572
Boil veggies of your choice a keep aside.
Pressure cook Toor Dal, tomatoes green chillies & oniond for up to 4 whistles
Soak handful Tamarind in 2 cups of water. Keep aside.
Heat 1 tbs oil in a deep vessel. Add the boiled veggies & saute for a min
Add the... - 40.1206
Kerala Sambar is different from the typical Sambars made in the other South Indian states. Kerala Sambar is made using a mixture of different vegetables whereas the other sambhar is made using a single vegetable.
It is an excellent curry with rice or with... - 55.6558
An easy sambhar recipe that is sure to make cooking this popular South Indian dish very simple. Sambhar is a combination of lentils and vegetables cooked with the traditional Indian condiments and spices. The sambhar is the perfect accompaniment for your... - 30.89
Cook Tur Dal in two cups of water, when half cooked add pieces of drumstick, potato, brinjal, lady's finger, onion, tomato pieces, and salt. Cook till dal is very soft. Dissolve sambar masala in little water and add it to the cooked vegetables. Take the pulp... - 36.4814
Tiffin Sambar (mung Dal) - South Indian Lentils
The mung dal sambar is often served for breakfast along with idlis , topped with ghee if you like ....yummmm .This sambar strikes perfect combination with dosas,idli,pongal and hence also is known as tifffen sambar. Have a look how to prepare this. - 118.61
Ash Gourd Sambar
Cook the dal till soft and set aside.
Skin the ash gourd and preserve skins for use in chutney.
Chop off the soft portion of the ash gourd and reserve for use in soups.
Chop the rest of the gourd into 1 inch cubes.
Soak the tamarind in a cup of water and... - 42.4854
Idli Sambar With Chutney
1. Soak Urad Dal (skin removed black gram) and rice separately in the morning and grind it together to make a paste at night.
2. Mix it thoroughly, adding salt and water.
3. This mixture should be of a thick pouring consistency.
4. Keep the mixture in... - 45.7797
South Indian Sambar With Drumsticks
Pressure cook the toover dal with the turmeric powder, asafoetida and salt, and one sprig of curry leaves.
Wash the cut vegetables and place them in salted water and cook them till tender along with the onions and tomato pieces. Add the cooked dal and mix... - 36.4092
Idli And Sambar
Idli is an amazing South Indian sort of dumpling. steamed rice cake. It is made by steaming batter — traditionally made from pulses (specifically black lentils) and rice — into patties, usually two to three inches in diameter, using a mold.
Most often... - 62.2143
Sambhar - Lentil And Vegetable Soup
If you're planning to make sambhar, then you must try this recipe. Chef Bhavna shows how to make the delicious sambhar. This is a very famous South Indian dish. Sambhar is served with hot idlis and dosa. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the... - 94.8928
Soak urad dal, rice, chana dal and fenugreek seeds for 4 hours.
Then grind to a smooth paste. Let it ferment for about 12 hours.
Now add salt and mix well. If necessary add a bit of water to make it a medium thick batter.
Heat a pan and prepare... - 47.8181
Masala Dosa With Chutney
Masala Dosa - A delight from down south! Make this delicious South Indian Dosa with this recipe. Masala Dosa is famous all over the world for it's taste, size and the uniqueness. Originally coming from the Mysore in Karnataka, it has become popular among all... - 38.81
1. Heat oil in pan, saute onion till transparent, add sambar sauce, salt, chilli, garam masala, sugar, stir on high for 2mins. Add capsicum, stir for 1 min, cover, cook on low till capsicum is just tender, adjust salt and chilli to taste. Serve hot garnished... - 27.2879
Spinach - the healthy, nutritious, green leaf is a part of almost every cuisine. You can try out so many dishes with Spinach starting from Simple Spinach Saute to the famous Dal Palak Curry.
Spinach Rice or Keerai Sadham is a Variety Rice Dish made by... - 54.0104
In a pressure Cooker put oil.
When it is hot,add mustard seeds,allow to splutter.
Add onion and fry till brown colour.
Then add tomato, Toovar Lilva and fry till they become mashy.
Now add grinded masala,salt ,water little and stir for sec.
Now allow bubbles... - 49.5559
In a pressure cooker put washed toordal,onion(1),aloo,haldi,water and boil till 2 whistle comes and keep aside to become cool.
In a pan put oil,when it is hot add mustard seeds,allow to pop.
Then add chopped onion and fry till golden brown.
Now add methi... - 48.2461
In a Pan put oil when it is hot.
Add mustard seeds and onion and fry till it changes to brown colour.
Add tomato,mushroom and fry till it become mashy.
Add grinded masala and till raw smell goes.
Then add salt,water and keep it in low flame and allow bubbles... - 44.6405
1) Heat oil in a deep pan and add jeera, methi seeds, cloves, cinnamon, mustard & asafoetida. Once they cracle and splutter, add green chillies and ginger.
2) After a few seconds, add the methi leaves (no need to chop ) & salt. Fry this for 5 mins. Now add... - 38.4525
Uttapam With Onion
SAMBAR MASALA :
1. Dry roast the masalas separately.
2. Roast the dal until it gives a cooked aroma and turns slightly brown. Remove it.
3. Then stir in red dry chillies and allow them to turn deep red.
4. Mix all these roasted items, allow them to cool and... - 40.9227
Tondli Bhaat a famous Maharashtrian dish.You can also prepare stuffed tondli.It is also used in sambar,a vegetable and lentil-based soup. - 0
1. Wash and cut the mutton into large pieces. Cut the vegetables and chop half the onion.
2. Pick and wash all the pulses.
3. Chop coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chillies.
4. Roast and grind red chillies, cumin, and coconut to a fine paste.
5. Grind... - 44.0228
Bapaiji Imi Dhansakh Nidar ( Traditional Parsi Dal )
1. Clean the drumsticks, cut each into 3 to 4 pieces and boil in salted water. Drain and set aside.
2. Wash the dal and soak it in water for 15-20 minutes.
3. Wash and chop the spring onions, chillies, methi bhaji, brinjal, pumpkin and radish leaves.
4. Wash... - 31.9482
Thuviyal or Thogayal is the Tamil word for ‘chutney’ or spread. It ranges from any combination of greens, or vegetables or totally herbal. The below recipe is of a herb which is called Solanum trilobatum, a common plant in South India known for its... - 45.3981