- » Vegetable Masala
Vegetable Masala Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable masala recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable masala recipes.
Vegetable Masala Burger
1. Steam the root vegetables in a pressure cooker preferably.
2. In a wide nonstick pan heat olive oil and add ginger paste, garlic paste, green chili paste, onion chopped, turmeric powder, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, spring onion chopped, corn... - 107.603
You May Also Like!
Cut the vegetables into big pieces.
Mix the chopped coriander, turmeric powder, dhania-jira powder, chilli powder, chopped onions, paste, 2 tablespoons of oil and salt very well.
Add the vegetables. Apply the paste mixture to the vegetables.
Put the... - 42.5765
In a bowl, mix the coconut powder together with the ground coriander, chilli powder, black pepper, garam masala, garlic, ginger, turmeric, tamarind, salt and poppy seeds.
Stir in the water to form a paste.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the... - 43.2967
Masala Vegetable Stew
1 In a pan, heat the ghee.
2 Add in onion, green chillies, ginger, garlic and tomatoes, fry till light brown.
3 Add in flour, turmeric, coriander, chilli powders and salt.
4 Cook for about 3 minutes and add all the vegetables.
5 Pour in 2 cups of... - 48.1712
Vegetable Cutlets (masala Burger Patties)
In a mood of making cutlets, then you should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make these tasty cutlets which can be baked or fried. They are easy to prepare and a mouth watering snack. You can serve the cutlets with chutney or ketchup. Don't... - 111.152
Masala Vegetable Biryani
Wash and prepare all the vegetables.
In a large saucepan heat the ghee, add the onions and fry until golden brown.
Using a slotted spoon, remove half the onions and set aside in a bowl together with half the ghee.
Now add half of the whole spices - that is,... - 47.0225
Stuffed Masala Vegetables
Eating vegetables just got better!! Pick vegetables of your choice and stuff it with this yummy coconut and peanut filling and fry 'em up and Voila... a plate full of mouth watering vegetables to indulge in!! - 0
Veg Tikka Masala - Spicy Vegetable Curry
1. In a pan on medium high, melt butter, add onion, turmeric powder, ginger and garlic paste and salt. Stir fry for about 2 minutes.
2. After 2 minutes, add potatoes, water and mix well. Cook this covered for 5 minutes.
3. Aster 5 minutes, stir in the... - 0
Masala Prawn And Vegetable Samosas
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5. Keep the sheets of pastry rolled together under a damp cloth as otherwise they dry out fast and become difficult to work with. Rinse the prawns and pat them dry with paper towels.
2. In a bowl, mix together the... - 37.7336
Heat oil in a frying pan. splutter mustard seeds Put green chili.
After 5 minutes, put red chili powder,garam masala(optional) turmeric powder and boiled potatoes.
Take a dish, put potatoes in it then garnish it with coriander leaves. - 30.452
Masala French Fries
Indian Chef Manjula is making French fries with a little twist by adding spices. She uses her culinary skills to add some zing to delicious French fries. With just a simple additional step to the normal French fries recipe, she brings out something extra... - 94.0991
Vegetable Masala Recipes By Category