- » Vegetable Masala
Vegetable Masala Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable masala recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable masala recipes.
Vegetable Masala Burger
1. Steam the root vegetables in a pressure cooker preferably.
2. In a wide nonstick pan heat olive oil and add ginger paste, garlic paste, green chili paste, onion chopped, turmeric powder, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, spring onion chopped, corn... - 109.143
You May Also Like!
Cut the vegetables into big pieces.
Mix the chopped coriander, turmeric powder, dhania-jira powder, chilli powder, chopped onions, paste, 2 tablespoons of oil and salt very well.
Add the vegetables. Apply the paste mixture to the vegetables.
Put the... - 41.9188
In a bowl, mix the coconut powder together with the ground coriander, chilli powder, black pepper, garam masala, garlic, ginger, turmeric, tamarind, salt and poppy seeds.
Stir in the water to form a paste.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the... - 42.8823
Masala Vegetable Stew
1 In a pan, heat the ghee.
2 Add in onion, green chillies, ginger, garlic and tomatoes, fry till light brown.
3 Add in flour, turmeric, coriander, chilli powders and salt.
4 Cook for about 3 minutes and add all the vegetables.
5 Pour in 2 cups of... - 47.6
1) Soak groundnuts in water for 15 minutes and peel them.
2) Roast peppercorns, cloves, dry coconut, cinnamon, coriander, sesame and half of the cumin seeds together and powder them.
3) Clean and chop tindlis lengthwise.
4) Shell the peas.
5)... - 48.7489
Vegetable Cutlets (masala Burger Patties)
In a mood of making cutlets, then you should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make these tasty cutlets which can be baked or fried. They are easy to prepare and a mouth watering snack. You can serve the cutlets with chutney or ketchup. Don't... - 135.584
Veg Tikka Masala - Spicy Vegetable Curry
1. In a pan on medium high, melt butter, add onion, turmeric powder, ginger and garlic paste and salt. Stir fry for about 2 minutes.
2. After 2 minutes, add potatoes, water and mix well. Cook this covered for 5 minutes.
3. Aster 5 minutes, stir in the... - 0
Masala Vegetable Biryani
Wash and prepare all the vegetables.
In a large saucepan heat the ghee, add the onions and fry until golden brown.
Using a slotted spoon, remove half the onions and set aside in a bowl together with half the ghee.
Now add half of the whole spices - that is,... - 47.9778
Masala Prawn And Vegetable Samosas
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5. Keep the sheets of pastry rolled together under a damp cloth as otherwise they dry out fast and become difficult to work with. Rinse the prawns and pat them dry with paper towels.
2. In a bowl, mix together the... - 35.8246
Garam Masala ! The secret behind the tasty Indian Curries often lies in freshly roasted and grinded Garam Masala. there is nothing like the magic of homemade Garam Masala. Try this brilliant garam masala recipe!! - 35.6166
Vegetable Masala Recipes By Category