- » Vegetable Macaroni Soup Mix
Vegetable Macaroni Soup Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Vegetable Macaroni Soup Mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Vegetable Macaroni Soup Mix recipes.
Dry Soup Mix
This dry soup mix is a split pea and grain soup made with added macaroni. Mixed together, this soup mix is a totally dry mix that can be stored and used as desired. - 28.3923
Old Fashioned Vegetable Soup
In large saucepan, combine ingredients; bring to boil; reduce heat.
Simmer 30 minutes or until done; stir occasionally. - 32.4317
Macaroni With Mixed Vegetables
"Cook vegetables and macaroni separately according to package directions; drain.
Combine milk and soup in saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring, until smooth and heated through.
Combine macaroni, veg- etables, soup mixture and salt; pour into greased 2-quart... - 33.6445
Hearty Macaroni Soup
Hearty Macaroni Soup has a yummy taste. Hearty Macaroni Soup gets its taste from macaroni mixed with vegetable stock and beans. Hearty Macaroni Soup is cherished by many people worldwide. - 38.268
Squash And Macaroni Soup
Place butter, leek and squash in casserole.
Cover and microwave 6 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients; cover and microwave 12 minutes. - 36.1721
The minestrone is a mixed vegetable soup that can be prepared with a flavorful stock of choice. this minestrone recipe is prepared with vegetables along with bacon in beef stock. Along with added macaroni this minestrone recipe is filling and is great when... - 42.5341
Vegetable And Soy Macaroni Soup
1) Wash lentils in water.
2) Keep them in soup kettle after draining well.
3) Stir in water, bouillon cubes, undrained tomatoes, cabbage, onion, carrot, and garlic.
4) Simmer, covered for about 1 hour and then mix in uncooked soy... - 48.7246
Summer Supper Salad
Combine soup, celery, onion, green pepper, mustard, tabasco sauce, pepper and rosemary.
Add macaroni and ham; chill. - 33.0418
Bean Soup With Pasta
Heat water and beans to boiling in Dutch oven; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Add onion, tomato, celery, garlic, salt pork, bouillon, salt and pepper to beans.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until beans are... - 40.7467
Creamy Broccoli And Macaroni Soup
Macaroni and broccoli flowerets are mixed with a flavorful and creamy chicken mushroom soup. This one is going to be a staple in your soup repertoire and a family favorite because it's quick and easy to make, and truly comforting on a cold evening. - 114.982
1. Boil potatoes, carrots, and onions in 3 quarts of water until almost done. Add green beans and macaroni. Cook until tender.
2. While vegetables are cooking, combine tomato paste, tomato sauce, garlic, basil, and cheese in a bowl. Beat in the oil very... - 34.7561
Macaroni Broccoli Soup
1) In a Dutch oven brown bacon over medium heat.
2) Mix in the next 8 ingredients.
3) Boil the mixture.
4) Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
5) Serve hot. - 44.5432
Hearty Macaroni Soup
1. In a large saucepan heat oil over a medium heat.
2. Put in onion and chilies and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onion is soft.
3. Put in red pepper, carrots, zucchini, stock, tomatoes and macaroni, bring to simmering and let it simmer for... - 44.9834
Macaroni Cheese Soup
This Macaroni Cheese Soup is what you'd want to have when you're hungry and it'll take your meal a little while to come. Try this amazing pasta cheese blend for your next meal. Don't forget to share your opinion about this Macaroni Cheese Soup with me. - 37.1036
Beef Macaroni Italiano
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
In saucepan melt butter; blend in flour.
Stir in undrained stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, red wine, onion soup mix, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Cook and stirtill thickened and bubbly.
Stir in cubed beef and... - 42.416
Baked Macaroni Vegetable
Warm up soup.
Add salt, pepper and cream to it.
Mix half the soup and half the grated cheese with boiled vegetables.
Add the rest of the soup and cheese to macaroni.
In a greased casserole dish place macaroni mixture in the centre and vegetable mixture around... - 41.3397
Macaroni With Mushrooms
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Combine macaroni, soup, mushrooms, mayon- naise, cheese, onion, green pepper, pimento and salt.
Mix well; turn into greased baking dish.
Melt butter; stir in cracker crumbs.
Spread cracker crumbs over... - 37.7122
Macaroni And Ground Beef Soup
1. In a slow-cooking pot or crock pot, combine the beef, seasonings, herbs and soup mix, water, sauce and vegetables.
2. Give a good stir to mix well.
3. Cover pot with its lid
4. Allow the beef and vegetables to cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours or if... - 48.5732
Easy Alphabet Macaroni Soup
1. In 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven add chicken, mixed vegetables, celery, onion, thyme, bay leaf and broth.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Decrease heat and add macaroni.
4. Simmer for 12 to 15 minutes until macaroni are tender.
5. Discard bay leaf;
6.... - 45.1087
Meatball And Macaroni Soup
1) Cut all the vegetables, as desired.
2) In deep pot oadd chopped carrots, onions, celery, oil and bay leaves.
3) Season with salt and pepper and cook the veggies for 5-6 minutes in a covered pot while stirring in between.
4) While the... - 43.1825
Tuna Elbow Macaroni Casserole
This Tuna Macaroni Casserole tastes unique ! Try this fish and pasta casserole with a generous serving of cheese, milk and vegetables for your next meal. Don't forget to come back here to tell me how you find this Tuna Macaroni Casserole. - 35.6361
Tuna Macaroni Skillet
Mix soup and water in 10-inch skillet; stir in vegetables, macaroni and dill weed.
Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, until macaroni is tender, about 15 minutes.
Stir in tuna; heat until hot, about 3... - 30.1806
Chicken Vegetable Soup With Shells
In a medium saucepan, combine the stock or broth, chicken, onions, poultry seasoning, savory and pepper.
Cover and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the macaroni.
Return to a boil, then reduce the... - 41.8984
Old-fashioned Vegetable Soup
Combine first 12 ingredients in a large Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour.
Add lima beans, corn, and peas.
Return to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes.
Stir in macaroni, and continue to cook for 10 to 12... - 39.2925
Christmas Soup Mix
In small bowl, combine all seasoning ingredients; mix well.
Spoon into small plastic bag or container; seal.
Place pasta in small plastic bag or container; seal.
To make soup, in 4 quart saucepan combine seasoning and 6 cups water.
Bring to a boil over medium... - 37.7072
Goulash With Elbow Macaroni
Cook and drain macaroni.
Cook beef and onion in hot salted teflon skillet until meat loses its red color.
Drain off fat.
Add zucchini slices, thawed peas, and tomatoes; saute 5 minutes, stirring gently.
Add tomato liquid mixed with flour, cooked macaroni,... - 41.7294
Heat oil in a 5 quart kettle over medium heat; add onion, celery, garlic, basil, rosemary, oregano, and thyme; cook, stirring, until onion is soft.
Add barley, potatoes, carrots, and stock and bring to a boil over high heat.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for... - 46.4834
Macaroni With Cheese And Tomatoes
1) Cook the macaroni in the rapidly boiling water until just tender, drain well.
2) Stir in the oil, sugar, tomatoes and herbs and heat thoroughly.
3) Turn off the heat, then stir in the cheese and onion soup mix or yeast powder.
4) Spoon in a... - 39.239
Combine butter, onion and pepper in (12 x 8-inch) baking dish.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Mix in ham, soup, mushrooms, pimiento, olives, cashews and macaroni and cheese.
Cover with plastic wrap.
MICROWAVE 10 to 12 MINUTES on... - 32.3731
Stuffed Shells With Tomato Sauce
Brown garlic in oil in saucepan.
Add 5 mL (1 teaspoon) salt, 1 mL (1/4 teaspoon) pepper, oregano and soup.
Cook until sauce thickens or about 15 minutes.
Mix eggs,' cheese, remaining salt and pepper.
Cook macaroni until slightly hard or about 7 minutes; drain... - 39.9695
Marvelous minestrone is a mixed vegetable and mushroom soup made with added barley and macaroni. Cooked together, the marvelous minestrone is is herbed with a medley of fresh herbs and spiced to make a hearty and filling meal. - 38.9817
Easy Vegetable Soup
Easy Vegetable Soup is easier that you think it to be. It wont take anything more than 40 minutes for preparing this easy vegetable soup. Just give this yummy and easy vegetable soup a try. - 32.7065
Bean And Vegetable Soup
In 4-quart Dutch oven mix water and beans.
Bring to boiling; simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover; let stand 1 hour.
Add bouillon, sugar, thyme, bay leaf, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boiling; cover.
Reduce heat; simmer 1... - 48.239
My mother likes this hamburger soup recipe. This recipe was given to my mother by one of her friends. She makes this soup very frequently, so that we all get a healthy diet. It is very nutritious. If you also wish to give your family a healthy diet. You... - 34.5442
Broccoli Bud Soup
Place the carrots, celery, onions, garlic, marjoram, basil, and stock in a medium-size saucepan.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add the milk and broccoli.
Return to a boil, reduce heat, then simmer for an additional 5 to... - 42.5858
Easy Microwaved Vegetable Soup
In large saucepan combine all ingredients.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer till pasta is tender, about 30 minutes. - 30.7194
In a pan heat some oil and saute garlic and onion.
Once they are evenly browned, add bay leaf & peppers and let the aromas release.
Now put in the chopped tomatoes and stir fry.
Once cooked, add salt & sugar and the stock, achieving a thick tomato... - 45.261
Bean Soup Veneto-style
Place beans in a large bowl.
Add enough cold water to cover and let stand overnight.
Drain and rinse beans thoroughly.
Prepare Meat Broth.
Place beans in a large saucepan.
Add water, broth, 2 tablespoons oil, prosciutto rind or salt pork, carrot, celery and... - 43.0598
Minestrone, Genoa Style
Minestrone, Genoa Style is a thick Italian soup. Minestrone, Genoa Style gets its taste from ham mixed with chicken and pasta. Minestrone, Genoa Style is inspired by many food chains all over the world. - 44.3802
Creamy Macaroni And Cheese
In large bowl, combine soup, shredded cheese, milk, onion, pepper, horseradish and salt; mix well.
Add macaroni; mix well.
Place macaroni mixture in 2-quart baking dish sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
Top with cheese slices; cover and bake at 375°F 30... - 34.2172
Monday's Macaroni Dinner
This meat and macaroni recipe is common on Monday's at our place. Made with a meat of choice along with fresh veggies, Monday's dinner has cooked macaroni in it and is best when sprinkled with cheese and topped with the meat and vegetables mix. - 42.8751
Tuna Macaroni Casserole
1. Heat frozen broccoli in microwave oven just until thawed (about 3 minutes at HIGH); drain.
2. Cook macaroni following recipe for Cooked Pasta.
3. In a 3-quart glass casserole, combine cooked macaroni, un-drained tuna, salt, drained broccoli and celery.
4.... - 29.9596
Quick Vegetable Soup
Brown the beef in a kettle over medium heat.
Add remaining ingredients except macaroni and bring to a boil.
Add the macaroni and cover.
Simmer for 15 minutes. - 34.1362
Minestrone Vegetable Soup Italian Style
In a large saucepan combine zucchini, cabbage, celery, carrots, scallions, broth mix, and garlic.
Cook 3 to 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Add remaining ingredients except macaroni.
Bring to a boil; cover.
Lower heat; simmer 20 minutes or... - 41.9124
Boil the macaroni, barley and green peas.
Cut all other vegetables into fine small pieces.
Heat the butter in a vessel and fry the vegetables (except the tomato) for 3 to 4 minutes.
Pour the stock over the vegetables.
Mix the cornflour in 1/4 teacup of water... - 46.5919
Quick Deli Turkey Soup
Combine broth, tomatoes with juice, zucchini and basil in large saucepan.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to medium; simmer 10 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
Stir in turkey and pasta.
Continue heating until turkey is hot. - 32.6026
Meatball Vegetable Alphabet Soup For Kids Of All Ages
If you were looking for something fun for your children then Meatball Vegetable Alphabet Soup For Kids Of All Ages is the right cjoice! A unique and addictive meat ball dish, i am sure your children will not get enough of it! Try this Meatball Vegetable... - 47.8376
Lamb Chop And Macaroni Skillet
1) In a 10-inch skillet melt butter.
2) Mix lamb and cook on low heat till brown.
3) Cook covered for 30 minutes till lamb is cooked.
4) Take out lamb and store the dripping.
5) Pour water to lamb drippings and boil.
6) Stir in soup mix, salt and... - 42.3562
Eggs And Macaroni
Heat soup, milk, water and macaroni to boiling in 3-quart saucepan, stirring occasionally; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
Rinse vegetables in cold water to separate; drain.
Stir in vegetables, eggs, parsley and sage.
Heat to... - 36.4617
Macaroni & Chicken Salad
1. Combine chicken breasts with water, onion, celery tops and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt in a medium-size saucepan; cover. Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle. (Save broth to add to soup for another... - 35.8127
Mushroom Macaroni Bake
1 In a deep 2-quart casserole, combine butter or margarine, mushrooms, red or green pepper and onion. Cover.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are just tender; stir once.
3 Stir in soup, milk and dill weed. Mix... - 43.2769
Individual Meat-macaroni Dinners
Combine meat and onion in large skillet. Cook while stirring until onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Remove from heat; stir in remaining ingredients.
Divide mixture among four 12 inch squares of heavy-duty or double thickness regular aluminum foil.
Wrap each... - 33.0315
Macaroni Au Grat In With Sauce Veloute
1. Make sauce veloute as directed.
2. You will need fresh young corn cobs or use 1 tin cream style corn soup.
3. If using fresh corn put corn kernels with coriander in a grinder and grind to a paste.
4. Heat oil, add corn paste with chilli, pepper, nutmeg and... - 42.8953
Italian Minestrone Soup
Soak white beans for 6 hours in 1 quart of water; pour beans with soaking liquid into stock pot.
Bring to a boil and add garlic, onions, and celery.
Cook 1 1/2 hours or until beans are tender; add chicken broth, tomatoes, liquid Butter Buds, wine, basil,... - 38.1036
Salt Pork Minestrone
1. Drain the beans and boil them in the salted water about one hour, or until tender. Drain.
2. Place the olive oil in a large kettle and add the salt pork, garlic, onion, leek, parsley and basil. Brown lightly. Add the tomato paste thinned with a little... - 34.0666
Mushroom And Haddock Fillets
Mushroom And Haddock Fillets has a moist taste. The macaroni and fish give the Mushroom And Haddock Fillets an inspirational taste. Mushroom And Haddock Fillets is inspired by restaurants universally. - 35.4264
Speedy Turkey Sausage Soup
Bring water, tomatoes with juice, spinach, carrots, onion, bouillon and pepper to a full boil in large saucepan.
Drop bite-size pieces of uncooked sausage into boiling soup mixture to form "dumplings," stirring occasionally.
Stir in macaroni.
Simmer 10... - 35.7357
Vegetarian Minestrone Soup
Drain the canned chick-peas.
Heat oil in large saucepan.
Saute onions, garlic and celery for 5 minutes.
Mix in the carrots, green beans, zucchini, potatoes and cabbage.
Cook 5 minutes.
Stir in the tomato paste; then add the chick-peas, water, salt, pepper and... - 40.3697
Lentil And Vegetable Broth By Tarla Dalal
Lentil and vegetable broth is the ideal way to start a hearty meal; alternatively it's so jam-packed with the goodness of vegetables that it could even serve as a whole meal by itself! - 0
Minestrone is a very easy to prepare dessert recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Minestrone; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 38.0874
Beefy Mexican Soup
Cook and stir ground beef and onion in Dutch oven until beef is brown; drain.
Stir in Hamburger Helper sauce mix, water, chili powder, garlic salt, salt and tomatoes (with liquid).
Break up tomatoes with fork.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Reduce... - 40.9804
Cheesy Minestrone Soup With Rashers
Minestrone Soup is a mouth watering appetizer recipe. An easy to prepare Minestrone Soup wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 45.6318
Grilled Cheese Mac And Cheese
To make the white sauce:
1. In a pan with beaten cream, heat together garlic cubes and fresh thyme, drizzle over black pepper and mix.
2. Add about 8 slices of cheese and heat till it melts.
To make the macaroni pasta:
3. In another pan heat water to... - 115.67
This Schlock Dinner tastes so good ! I never knew that you could make such a delicious soup from leftover vegetables, cheese and milk ! Just try out this Schlock Dinner and let me know if you like it ! - 35.7426
Italian Herb-seasoned Minestrone
COOK bacon in large saucepan over medium-high heat until crispy.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until onion is tender; drain.
Add broth, beans and liquid, water, tomato paste, Italian herb seasoning and pepper; stir.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce... - 42.3404
Quick Chicken Minestrone
In a deep saucepan, saute onion in hot oil until lightly colored.
Add celery, chicken broth and macaroni.
Simmer until macaroni is tender.
Add frozen vegetables, tomatoes and soup mix.
Simmer 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add chicken and reheat... - 43.9614
Manhattan Clam Chowder
Manhattan Clam Chowder are delicous and compliment any meal plan. This verstile clam is also a personal favorite. Try this brilliant Manhattan Clam Chowder recipe for yourself and let me know how much you liked it! - 49.1487
Crumble beef into 3-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High for 17 to 20 minutes, or until macaroni is tender,... - 35.347
Spanish Bean Chowder
Mix together first 9 ingredients in large (4 quart) casserole.
Cook, covered, in Radarange oven 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients; cover, cook in oven 20 minutes; stir after 10 minutes.
Let stand 5 to 10 minutes, covered, before... - 36.1936
Heat the oil in a large (5-quart) soup pot or kettle.
Cook the beef in the oil, a third at a time, over medium-high heat until browned.
As each batch of meat browns, remove it from the pan with a slotted spoon.
After all of the meat has browned, add the onion... - 42.069
Special Minestrone Soup
1) Cover kidney beans and lentils with water and keep aside for 5 hours.Drain well.
2) Follow package directions to cook macaroni and drain well, when done.
3) Heat oil and sauté onion and salt pork in it until onion is tender and salt... - 44.974
In frying pan, cook zucchini and onion in butter with basil until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat until cheese melts; stir occasionally. - 32.094
Country Italian Soup
The country Italian soup is a filling beef and vegetable soup. Made with vegetables and macaroni to it, this meaty soup is cooked in a tomato and beef mushroom soup mix. Flavored with added oregano, the country italian soup also has green beans and macaroni... - 43.4895
Thick And Hearty Minestrone
In a 6-quart saucepan heat olive oil over medium heat.
Add onion, mushrooms, garlic, basil, oregano and parsley.
Saute for several minutes.
Add water and vegetable juice cocktail.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Add carrots, zucchini, cabbage and... - 38.136
1) In a pot, add bacon to hot oil and fry till the fat runs.
2) Mix in the onions, carrots, potato, celery, leeks, tomatoes and French beans and cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Add the haricot beans, tomato puree and herbs and... - 47.2512
Mix all and simmer until heated through.
Can add rice, barley or macaroni to taste. - 26.6721
Meatless Italian Minestrone
Heat Crisco® Oil in large saucepan on medium heat.
Add celery, onion and garlic.
Cook and stir until crisp-tender.
Stir in tomatoes, cabbage and carrots.
Reduce heat to low.
Simmer until vegetables are tender.
Stir in tomato juice, beans, parsley,... - 40.9069
Cook and stir meat, onion and garlic in dutch oven until meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomatoes (with liquid), kidney beans (with liquid), corn (with liquid) and remaining ingredients except cheese; break up tomatoes.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat;... - 38.2799
Minestrone, North Beach Style
Minestrone North Beach Style has a divine taste. Minestrone North Beach Style gets it taste from red meat mixed with cooked vegetables and topped with cheese. Minestrone North Beach Style is inspired by many chefs around the world. - 46.7
Tuscany Bean And Pasta Soup
In medium saucepan sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, saute onion and garlic until tender.
Add soup, milk, beans, macaroni, parsley, chili powder and salt; mix well.
Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Garnish with bacon, if desired. - 35.9648
Beef Vegetable Potage
1 Shape ground beef into a large patty; brown in vegetable oil in a heavy kettle 5 minutes on each side, then break up into chunks.
2 Drain liquids from carrots and green beans into an 8-cup measure; add enough water to make 8 cups. Stir into meat mixture - 29.9296
Bean And Basil Soup
In a stockpot combine water, onions, carrots, potato and salt.
Cook over medium heat until vegetables are almost tender.
Add green beans and macaroni.
Cook until vegetables and macaroni are tender.
In a small bowl combine tomato paste, cheese, basil and... - 41.2789
Homemade Minestrone Salad
1. Take a medium sized bowl and add in it tomatoes, carrot, celery, zucchini, macaroni, peas, ham, chickpeas, onion, and garlic.
2. Take a small mixing bowl and a wire whisk.
3. Combine rest of the ingredients other than cheese; whisk the entire mix... - 44.5357
Tomato Soup With Chicken Meatballs
1.Take a small mixing bowl, add chicken, 1 teaspoon parsely, 1 tablespoon onion and mix well. Make 6 meatballs with the mixture.
2.Take 1 quart microwavable casserole and mix together remaining celery, onion, oil and stir well to coat. Microwave... - 44.8698
Chicken Alphabet Soup
1. In a large saucepan, cook onion and garlic in olive oil over medium heat until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in broth, tomatoes, and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer, partially covered, 10 minutes.
2. Add... - 24.9985
Creamy Tomato Soup
1.Take a 3 quart non stick saucepan and pour some oil in it. Place over heat and add in garlic, onion an d stir cook over medium to high heat 100% for 1 to 2 minutes so as to soften the onions.
2.Add some flour and stir well to combine with the... - 41.6741
Cut tomatoes into pieces; add about two cups of water.
Cover and cook for 20 to 25 minutes When slightly cool, add water and pass through a sieve.
Fry onion in oil and cook for three to four minutes on a low fire.
Add rest of the vegetables except... - 46.2593
Classic Meatball Soup
1. To make stock, rinse bones and combine with celery, carrots, onion and bay leaf in 6-quart stockpot. Add water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low. Cover partially and simmer 1 hour, skimming foam occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 13x9-inch... - 38.7471
In 3-quart casserole, combine onion, olive oil and garlic.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except macaroni and Parmesan cheese.
Microwave at High for 15 to 22 minutes longer, or... - 45.4523
Cranberry Bean Minestrone
1. In a large soup pot add beef shanks, carrot, onion, celery, salt, pepper, and water.
2. Boil the mixture and simmer for 2 1/2 hours.
3. Cool slightly and strain the stock.
4. Scrape meat from bones and cut in bite-sized pieces.
5. Discard bones and... - 45.9533
North Beach Minestrone
In a 10-quart kettle, combine beans and water, bring to boiling, and boil for 2 minutes; remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 1 hour.
Then add marrow bones and beef shanks; bring to boiling, reduce heat, and simmer for 2 hours.
Remove meat and bones... - 47.3092
Provencale Style Chicken
Saute onion and garlic in 1 1/2 teaspoons hot oil until onion is soft.
Add tomatoes, breaking up pieces with your fingers, along with juice from can.
Add oregano, thyme, bay leaf, rosemary and black pepper to taste.
Cook over low heat, 20 minutes, stirring... - 40.529
Country Italian Stew
1. In a large Dutch oven or stock pot, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. When the oil is hot but not smoking, add the beef cubes and sauté till well browned on all sides.
3. To the beef, add the tomatoes, soup mix, water and oregano. Stir to blend... - 45.3691
Drain the beans and rinse.
Boil fast for 10 minutes, then turn down the heat and simmer gently for 50-60 minutes.
Heat the oil in a very large saucepan and saute the onion and garlic.
Add the herbs and continue to saute.
Add the prepared vegetables to the... - 41.8219
Skillet Beef Scramble
1) In a pot of salted, boiling water cook the elbow macaroni as per the packet instructions. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil. Add in the onions and saute till they turn soft.
3) Stir in crumbled ground chuck. Stir around till the... - 37.4057
Cheese Burger Bowl
Take the chill out with a hearty soup! Make it easy with the help of a Hamburger Helper mix. - 39.2671
Prepare dinner as directed on package.
Add soup, crab-meat, milk, mushrooms and liquid, and onion.
Mix well and spoon into a 2-quart casserole.
Toss breadcrumbs with melted butter and sprinkle on top of macaroni mixture.
Bake in a 350° F.oven for 30 minutes... - 33.0657
Why not try out an American style goulash with beef, macaroni and plenty of tomato soup to for a hearty satisfying meal. Have a look at this impressive video to make your lunch or supper special with this easy to make recipe. The video is really interesting... - 94.544
Oven Beef Bounty
1 Cook macaroni, following label directions; drain.
Place in a 12-cup baking dish.
2 Shape ground beef into a large patty; brown in vegetable oil in a large frying pan 5 minutes on each side, then break up into chunks.
Remove with a slotted spoon... - 40.2798