- » Vegetable Kebab
Vegetable Kebab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetable kebab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetable kebab recipes.
Raw Vegetable Kebabs
Looking for an appetizer that fits the parameters of your raw food diet? This video is just apt for you. Chef Dorothy demonstrates a step wise procedure to prepare these delicious Raw Vegetable Kebabs. - 66.0502
Fresh Vegetable Kabobs
1) Microwave butter at Power Hi for 2 minutes to melt it.
2) Combine lemon juice, salt and dill weed.
3) On skewers place one piece of vegetables beginning with broccoli and ending with cauliflower one at a time.
4) Skew all the vegetables in similar... - 47.2658
1. Boil gram.
2. Peel potatoes and boil.
3. Chop fine, carrots, cauliflower and beans.
4. Chop onions and green chillies fine too.
5. Heat 1 tbsp. oil. Add onions and green chillies. Saute. Add finely chopped vegetables.
6. Stir constantly till cooked.
7. Add... - 46.9955
1) Chop the green chillies and fresh coriander leaves finely with a sharp knife and keep aside.
2) In a lage pan with water, add the potatoes, onion and cauliflower florets. Allow to boil, then lower the heat and simmer until the... - 46.7946
1) In a saucepan boil salted water. Add peeled onions and cook for 10 minutes
2) In skewers thread vegetables, pineapple and olives alternately. Use small canned potatoes, pieces of raw green pepper, squash and eggplant, if desired.
3) In a small bowl... - 44.0914
Figure on 2 potatoes, 1/2 zucchini, 2 mushroom caps, a 2-inch piece of corn, and 4 pieces pimento for each kabob.
Day before cookout:
Cook, then peel potatoes. Wash, then cut zucchini in 3-inch lengths. Stem and wash mushrooms. Arrange all vegetables in bowl;... - 43.385
1) In boiling salted water, blanch the courgettes for 30 seconds, then drain and cool under running cold water. Drain thoroughly.
2) Using a kebab skewer, alternately thread the vegetables and bay leaves.
3) Arrange in a large roasting tin and add the... - 42.7057
Summer Vegetable Kabobs
1. In a large glass or stainless-steel mixing bowl, put together all vegetables.
2. In another small mixing bowl, combine barbecue sauce with 2 tablespoons water; stir well.
3. Add the barbeque sauce mixture to the vegetables; stir well to coat... - 41.2855
Cook eggplant in 1 inch boiling water for 3 minutes; drain.
Cook carrots in 1 inch boiling water until crisp tender (about 6 minutes); drain.
Cook unpeeled potatoes in 1 inch boiling water just until tender (about 20 minutes); drain and cut in half.
Place... - 40.4264
On each of the 8 skewers place 1 pepper chunk, mushroom, tomato and zucchini chunk.
In 12 x 8 - in baking dish blend water and bouillon.
Stir in wine and seasonings.
Add kabobs and turn to coat.
Cover dish with wax paper.
Let stand in refrigerator 2 to 3... - 39.377
Marinated Vegetable Kabobs
Cook Brussels sprouts in boiling salted water till barely tender, about 5 minutes; drain.
Meanwhile, in screw-top jar combine salad oil, vinegar, garlic, celery seed, parsley flakes, salt, basil, and pepper; cover and shake well.
Place Brussels sprouts,... - 38.3159
Mixed Vegetable Kebabs
Preheat oven to 450°F (240°C).
Place vegetables in bowl.
Add soya sauce, Worcestershire sauce, oil, garlic and tarragon.
Marinate 30 minutes at room temperature.
Drain vegetables and reserve marinade.
Alternate vegetables on skewers and place on ovenproof... - 37.9767
Easy Vegetable Kebab
1. Boil and mash vegetables.
2. Chop onions, green chillies and coriander leaves.
3. Heat a little fat and saute onions and green chillies.
4. Add mashed vegetables, lime juice and salt to taste.
5. Make into balls, dip in gram flour batter and deep fry to a... - 37.8129
South Of The Border Vegetable Kabobs
Mince 1 garlic clove; halve remaining garlic cloves and set aside.
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, margarine, cilantro, minced garlic, cumin and peppers; set aside.
Alternately thread vegetables and halved garlic cloves onto 6 (10-inch) metal... - 37.6978
Boil peas till they are two-third done.
Grind it coarsely, add onion, ginger garlic paste.
Heat 1/2 tbsp of oil, saute peas with onion, ginger & garlic paste for a minute.
Cool & then add cornflour, salt & garam masala.
Make kababs with this batter & fry... - 36.5844
1 Bring a stockpot of unsalted watertoa boil.
Add the potatoes and cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until almost tenderwhen pricked with a fork.
Drain, rinse under cold waterto stop the cooking, and drain again.
2 Meanwhile, place the zucchini and yellow squash... - 36.3404
Vegetable Gular Kabab
1 Cook the gram dal and bananas separately till just done. On no account they should be overcooked. Drain the dal. Peel and grate the banana.
2 Heat the saffron and mix with the milk. Finely chop the green chillies and fresh coriander.
3 Blend the dal,... - 36.2077
Veal And Eggplant Kebabs
Cut the veal into 1" (2 1/2 cm) cubes and place in a bowl, add the marinade and baste.
Refrigerate for 2 1/2-3 hours, basting occasionally.
Peel the eggplant and dice, place in a bowl and sprinkle with salt.
Set bowl aside for 30 minutes, then drain eggplant,... - 35.3724
Indonesians Vegetables Kebabs
Thread a piece of each vegetable and fruit on six soaked wooden skewers.
Brush with half the oil and the lemon juice and season lightly.
Boil the vinegar, sugar and water for 2 minutes, stirring, until the sugar has dissolved.
Beat in the remaining... - 34.8551
1. Prepare the grill so the coals are medium.
2. Parboil the onions, zucchini and yellow squash in enough boiling salted water to cover in a small saucepan for 5 minutes. Drain the vegetables and cool. Peel and halve the onions.
3. Thread 6 long skewers with... - 34.1245
In small saucepan, melt butter; add parsley, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
Cook over low heat 2 to 3 minutes.
Thread 2 slices zucchini crosswise and 2 mushrooms lengthwise on each of four 12-inch skewers.
Brush both sides of vegetables with seasoned... - 33.8917
1. Mix the vegetables in the prepared marinate and leave aside for half an hour.
2. Skewer the vegetables, pineapple first, into a grilled stick, one after the other. Repeat this procedure until all the vegetables are skewered.
3. Grill the kebabs, turning... - 31.8241
Marinated Vegetable Kabobs
1. In a medium bowl, combine green and red peppers, onion and water. Cover with waxed paper or plastic wrap. Microwave at 100% (high) 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove vegetables with a slotted spoon, reserving juices in bowl. Set vegetables aside.
2.... - 31.5906
1. Slice carrot with a vegetable peeler lengthwise into long thin strips. Place strips in a large shallow dish. Add squash and next 4 ingredients.
2. Combine vinegar and next 5 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously. Pour over vegetables.... - 31.3822
To make the marinade, place all the ingredients in a jar and shake well.
Arrange a selection of vegetables or fruit on skewers so that the cooking time of each is approximately the same.
Brush over with the marinade and grill on a barbecue.
Garnish with... - 30.2881
Fresh Vegetable Kabobs
Cut all vegetables into small, bite-sized chunks or slices for skewering onto long party toothpicks (3 inches or more). Cut cheese into cubes and refrigerate.
Place vegetables side by side in a shallow dish or on a platter. (Don't mix together or they will be... - 29.6402
Lamb And Vegetable Kebabs
Trim lamb of all visible fat.
Cut meat into 1 1/4 inch (3 cm) cubes and place in a bowl with Tomato Dressing; leave to marinate a minimum of 4 hours.
Soak wooden skewers in water to cover for at least 30 minutes.
Remove meat from the marinade and reserve the... - 28.1579
Homemade Vegetable Kebab
1) Thread the mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, green peppers, onions on the skewers.
2) Place them over the rack, apply melted butter or the sweet and sour sauce.
3) Cook as per the directions until tender.
4) Serve immediately in a nice plate. - 28.0625
Summer Vegetable And Chicken Kebabs
1. In a shallow dish, stir together salad dressing and oregano. Add chicken to dish and stir to coat well. Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature or refrigerate up to 6 hours.
2. Prepare a medium-hot fire in a barbecue grill. Thread chicken, eggplant,... - 23.3683
Easy Vegetable Kebabs
Onto 4 sturdy metal skewers, alternately thread zucchini, onion, and mushrooms.
Place on lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of low-glowing coals.
Cook, turning often and basting with melted butter or other basting sauce, for 10 to 15... - 21.9052
Vegetable Kebab Recipes By Category